FLM films - My Webpage

2001-04-01 04:11:37-07:00 - MGM Site Problems - (Chris Rasmussen <chris60@pacbell.net>)

I've just attempted the impossible: to successfully navigate the MGM Outer Limits site. Upon locating tonight's episode: Beholder, I tried to find the name of the actress who played Kyra. Under the episode description, the cast members are indeed listed... with no way of linking them to the characters they portray. Using the cast link is next to useless: the list contains only popular film actors who've appeared, and is in no discernible order. Thanks for letting me get that out....I feel much better. Now, can anyone tell me *who* played Kyra in the episode Beholder? Thanks! Chris : )

2001-04-01 17:54:51+00:00 - Re: MGM Site Problems - (Dan Hartung <dhartung@spamcop.net>)

"Chris Rasmussen" <chris60@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:d_Dx6.1482$x_4.298554@news.pacbell.net... > I've just attempted the impossible: to successfully navigate the MGM Outer > Limits site. Upon locating tonight's episode: Beholder, I tried to find the > name of the actress who played Kyra. Under the episode description, the > cast members are indeed listed... with no way of linking them to the > characters they portray. Using the cast link is next to useless: the list > contains only popular film actors who've appeared, and is in no discernible > order. Worse, I don't think it's been updated in two years; they're certainly not adding anything about the current episodes. Some of that information used to be available at Showtime's site. > Thanks for letting me get that out....I feel much better. Now, can anyone > tell me *who* played Kyra in the episode Beholder? http://us.imdb.com/Guests?0112111 has most of the guest actor listings, but it's incomplete and sometimes wrong. Kyra isn't listed. There's also a decent epguide at http://www.innermind.com/outerlimits/, but it doesn't do the linking either. My guess would be Rebecca Jenkins based on listing order.