FLM films - My Webpage

2004-09-06 14:40:46+00:00 - Outer Limits Trivia - (rickstvshows@aol.com)

Originally, the original Outer Limits series was to be called "Please Stand By" but it was feared that the audience might think that a real emergency existed. Then the name "Beyond Control" was considered until finally settling on "The Outer Limits". More tv show trivia at: <a href="www.crazyabouttv.com">Crazy About Tv</a>

2004-09-06 16:14:53-04:00 - Re: Outer Limits Trivia - (janepribis@webtv.net)

Hi Jane From Hilliard Ohio I don,t knw how old you are But I wonder if you Remmber any Raido Show,s

2004-11-20 16:33:15+00:00 - Re: Outer Limits Trivia - (ron white <raven5655@verizon.net>)

And 'Beyond Control' was rejected because of another science fiction series of the time called "One Step Beyond.' "RicksTvShows" <rickstvshows@aol.com> wrote in message news:20040906104046.20060.00001923@mb-m25.aol.com... > Originally, the original Outer Limits series was to be called "Please > Stand By" > but it was feared that the audience might think that a real emergency > existed. > Then the name "Beyond Control" was considered until finally settling on > "The > Outer Limits". > > More tv show trivia at: <a href="www.crazyabouttv.com">Crazy About Tv</a>