FLM films - My Webpage

2000-11-01 01:10:15+00:00 - I remember my original Outer Limits baseball cards.. - (TRLazHadEnoughofSpam@yehaa.com)

They were so great. One of my prized possessions. And of course Mom made me clean all my stuff out one day (back in the 60's) never did see them again. bummer.

2000-11-01 20:56:48+00:00 - Re: I remember my original Outer Limits baseball cards.. - (Loren <gunsmoke56@my-deja.com>)

In article <3a006de5.32815395@news.mybizz.net>, TRLazHadEnoughofSpam@yehaa.com wrote: > They were so great. > One of my prized possessions. > And of course Mom > made me clean all my stuff out > one day (back in the 60's) > never did see them again. > bummer. If you wan want to refresh your memory there is a little info on the trading cards at http://www.innermind.com/outerlimits/info/olinfo.htm#OLMISC Loren Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.

2000-11-01 23:20:52+00:00 - Re: I remember my original Outer Limits baseball cards.. - (Michael Bastraw <macnmike1@cyberportal.net>)

TRLazHadEnoughofSpam@yehaa.com wrote: > > They were so great. > One of my prized possessions. > And of course Mom > made me clean all my stuff out > one day (back in the 60's) > never did see them again. > bummer. To Whom: I wish I could blame MY mom. The sad truth is that I gave away the complete set--along with the board game--to a friend because *they were too scarey*. It was tough enough watching the eps (original broadcasts) at aged 10. I was totally fascinated by the shows but paid the price with semi-regular nightmares. (In particular, the opening scene of OBIT and all of NIGHTMARE haunted me.) At aged 46, I'm proud to say that I've matured to the point where I am able to keep a set of the reprint cards in the house.

2000-11-02 01:41:34+00:00 - Re: I remember my original Outer Limits baseball cards.. - (TRLazHadEnoughofSpam@yehaa.com)

Uggh., I was born in '54., musta been a good year. Yeah, my mom thought OL was too scarey for me to watch...

2000-11-02 01:47:32+00:00 - Re: I remember my original Outer Limits baseball cards.. - (stoodin101@aol.com)

>In particular, the opening scene of OBIT >and all of NIGHTMARE haunted me. OBIT must have taken its toll on many kids; I actually turned it off after that teaser, and it was many years before I dared to watch it. "...things are not healthy in our criteria for nobility and decency. Things are not right in that area. To put it bluntly, it's an insane asylum." --- Dmitri Shostakovich New Cthulhu Mythos site: http://go.to/letters_from_outside

2000-11-02 01:48:28+00:00 - Re: I remember my original Outer Limits baseball cards.. - (TRLazHadEnoughofSpam@yehaa.com)

whew...........absolutely. Thanks. >If you wan want to refresh your memory there is a little info >on the trading cards at >http://www.innermind.com/outerlimits/info/olinfo.htm#OLMISC > >Loren

2000-11-02 01:59:17+00:00 - Re: I remember my original Outer Limits baseball cards.. - (TRLazHadEnoughofSpam@yehaa.com)

On 02 Nov 2000 01:47:32 GMT, stoodin101@aol.com (J.B.L.) wrote: >>In particular, the opening scene of OBIT >>and all of NIGHTMARE haunted me. > >OBIT must have taken its toll on many kids; I actually turned it off after that >teaser, and it was many years before I dared to watch it. ....the "ANTS" gave me freaking nightmares for years! > > > >"...things are not healthy in our criteria for nobility and decency. Things >are not right in that area. To put it bluntly, it's an insane asylum." --- >Dmitri Shostakovich > >New Cthulhu Mythos site: http://go.to/letters_from_outside

2000-11-02 23:03:53+00:00 - Re: I remember my original Outer Limits baseball cards.. - (Bigdad <Bigdad@rworld.com>)

<TRLazHadEnoughofSpam@yehaa.com> wrote in message news:3a006de5.32815395@news.mybizz.net... > They were so great. > One of my prized possessions. > And of course Mom > made me clean all my stuff out > one day (back in the 60's) > never did see them again. > bummer. I grew up and out went the cards..all of em including an old Mickey Mantle and a complete Thunderball set...who says wisdom comes with age!! I have several fond memories of watching several original eposodes from behind a pillow while mom and dad just shook their heads..my brother now has a complete set of original eposodes on tapes and im working on one. God i loved that show..still do!!

2000-11-03 01:14:57+00:00 - Re: I remember my original Outer Limits baseball cards.. - (TRLazHadEnoughofSpam@yehaa.com)

...ahhhhh.... my sentiments exactly :o)

2000-11-03 01:23:04+00:00 - Re: I remember my original Outer Limits baseball cards.. - (stoodin101@aol.com)