FLM films - My Webpage

2002-03-18 09:04:04+00:00 - Outer Limits over? Where was the official announcement made? - (Will Tellito <williamtel@home.com>)

I'm a li'l on the skeptical side here, because everywhere I've looked (including www.INNERMIND.com - a place I concidered to be a pretty reliable source of information - and to not have information like the cancellation of the show itself, which I believe would be an important piece of info, to any person out there, who really enjoys OL) doesnt mention a single word regarding the series, especially its end! Now I've read about the upcoming movie thats going to be made of OL, and that the series is the longest running scifi anthology series on tv (given such notification, wouldnt make it classifiable as an "obscure" tv series, like the '60's version was, especially being produced for 7 years, does it? This just to say, that given this, such an announcement, like the series end, should make for some news :), which also kind of implies (to me anyway) that the series is ...still going too - and this was directly off of SCIFI's website! If possible, could someone post the URL (or whichever) that has/had such information about the series? appreciate it!

2002-03-18 16:26:31-05:00 - Re: Outer Limits over? Where was the official announcement made? - (kk_4@hotmail.com)

I would like to know also. On the scifi.com boards there are people that say that Sci-fi has cancled the series but I have also asked them for a URL with the news and I have yet to recive one. As for the outerlimis movie read my previous post. Ifandbut

2002-03-19 02:29:18+00:00 - Re: Outer Limits over? Where was the official announcement made? - (Loren <innermi@innermind_NOSPAM.com>)

>I would like to know also. On the scifi.com boards there are people >that say that Sci-fi has cancled the series but I have also asked them >for a URL with the news and I have yet to recive one. >As for the outerlimis movie read my previous post. >Ifandbut The Sci-fi Channel has not made any announcements about the fate of OL. At NATPE the end of the OL syndication run was announced which most likely means there will not be another season of OL. My take on the Sci-fi channel's silence is they are keeping their options open for doing other things with OL like the movie mentioned elsewhere or the other things mentioned when they announced season 7. Loren http://www.innermind.com/outerlimits/

2002-03-24 02:04:06+00:00 - Re: Outer Limits over? Where was the official announcement made? - (phalanx)

Don't know if it's a sign or what, but KPIX 5 in San Francisco has pulled the show. It used to air Sat afternoon and early Sun morning. OL website still indicates KPIX is running it at 4PM Sat and 12:30AM Sun. At first the station was preempting the show like crazy in favor of basketball. Now it's no longer listed on Zaptoit or in the local TV listings. Maybe KPIX decided to pull the plug before OL pulled it on them. On Mon, 18 Mar 2002 09:04:04 GMT, "Will Tellito" <williamtel@home.com> wrote: > > >I'm a li'l on the skeptical side here, because everywhere I've looked >(including www.INNERMIND.com - a place I concidered to be a pretty reliable >source of information - and to not have information like the cancellation of >the show itself, which I believe would be an important piece of info, to any >person out there, who really enjoys OL) doesnt mention a single word >regarding the series, especially its end! Now I've read about the upcoming >movie thats going to be made of OL, and that the series is the longest >running scifi anthology series on tv (given such notification, wouldnt make >it classifiable as an "obscure" tv series, like the '60's version was, >especially being produced for 7 years, does it? This just to say, that given >this, such an announcement, like the series end, should make for some news >:), which also kind of implies (to me anyway) that the series is ...still >going too - and this was directly off of SCIFI's website! > >If possible, could someone post the URL (or whichever) that has/had such >information about the series? > >appreciate it! > > ______________________________________________________________________ Posted Via Uncensored-News.Com - Still Only $9.95 - http://www.uncensored-news.com With NINE Servers In California And Texas - The Worlds Uncensored News Source

2002-03-25 18:06:47+00:00 - Re: Outer Limits over? Where was the official announcement made? - (August Miller <augustmi@svpal.org>)

phalanx wrote: > Don't know if it's a sign or what, but KPIX 5 in San Francisco has > pulled the show. It used to air Sat afternoon and early Sun morning. > OL website still indicates KPIX is running it at 4PM Sat and 12:30AM > Sun. > At first the station was preempting the show like crazy in favor of > basketball. Now it's no longer listed on Zaptoit or in the local TV > listings. > Maybe KPIX decided to pull the plug before OL pulled it on them. There is still more "March Madness" basketball on next Saturday. Maybe it will be on when that's over, or else find a way to get the SCI-FI channel.

2002-03-25 19:18:34+00:00 - Re: Outer Limits over? Where was the official announcement made? - (patty1@wintertime.com)

In article <5hcq9usastj3dbll31e76o1vd1p8fc0or3@4ax.com>, <phalanx> wrote: >Don't know if it's a sign or what, but KPIX 5 in San Francisco has >pulled the show. >Maybe KPIX decided to pull the plug before OL pulled it on them. Apples and oranges. KPIX is airing the syndication package; SciFi was airing new episodes. Local stations can still buy the older episodes, and I'm sure the final SFC eps will eventually join that package. Patty

2002-03-26 04:00:46+00:00 - Re: Outer Limits over? Where was the official announcement made? - (phalanx)

Thanks Patty. I hope you're right. I suppose I'll eventually have to bit the bullet and get cable. Meanwhile, I'll watch for PIX to pick up the show again. Tom On Mon, 25 Mar 2002 19:18:34 GMT, patty1@wintertime.com (Patty Winter) wrote: >In article <5hcq9usastj3dbll31e76o1vd1p8fc0or3@4ax.com>, <phalanx> wrote: >>Don't know if it's a sign or what, but KPIX 5 in San Francisco has >>pulled the show. >>Maybe KPIX decided to pull the plug before OL pulled it on them. > >Apples and oranges. KPIX is airing the syndication package; SciFi >was airing new episodes. Local stations can still buy the older >episodes, and I'm sure the final SFC eps will eventually join >that package. > > >Patty ______________________________________________________________________ Posted Via Uncensored-News.Com - Still Only $9.95 - http://www.uncensored-news.com With NINE Servers In California And Texas - The Worlds Uncensored News Source

2002-04-04 10:04:49-08:00 - Re: Outer Limits over? Where was the official announcement made? - (augustmi@svpal.org)