FLM films - My Webpage

2002-01-29 21:09:44-05:00 - THE BELLERO SHIELD - (tim sturges <twattss@gowebway.com>)

Oh Baby!,now were talking!.SCI FI gets it ,finally.

2002-01-31 02:44:00-06:00 - Re: THE BELLERO SHIELD - (neilyoung111@webtv.net)

will someone tell me what i missed?,sally kirland got out of the shield in the end but what was te deal with the alien blood on her hand,,did the shield just shrink? email me and tell me,,thanks

2002-02-03 21:34:10-08:00 - Re: THE BELLERO SHIELD - (vendonah@webtv.net)

"Patrick D. Rockwell" <prockwell@thegrid.net> wrote in message news:<3C5DCBD2.3ECFAA0@thegrid.net>... > neilyoung111@webtv.net wrote: > > > will someone tell me what i missed?,sally kirland got out of the shield > > in the end but what was te deal with the alien blood on her hand,,did > > the shield just shrink? email me and tell me,,thanks > > The actress was Sally Kellerman. Well, for years, I thought that the alien, > who was trying to remove the shield, only made it invisible, but I think > that he removed it successfully, and that the > Sally Kellerman character simply went insane and thought that it was still > there. That's just my interpretation. Anyone else? :-) ****Bingo!...and how about the subtext of her relationship w/ the housekeeper?.....that kinky undertone is what makes the original O.L. interesting today, even while it's makeup & sfx became outdated.

2002-02-03 23:45:47+00:00 - Re: THE BELLERO SHIELD - ("Patrick D. Rockwell" <prockwell@thegrid.net>)

neilyoung111@webtv.net wrote: > will someone tell me what i missed?,sally kirland got out of the shield > in the end but what was te deal with the alien blood on her hand,,did > the shield just shrink? email me and tell me,,thanks The actress was Sally Kellerman. Well, for years, I thought that the alien, who was trying to remove the shield, only made it invisible, but I think that he removed it successfully, and that the Sally Kellerman character simply went insane and thought that it was still there. That's just my interpretation. Anyone else? :-) -- Patrick D. Rockwell mailto:prockwell@thegrid.net mailto:HNHC85A@prodigy.net mailto:patri48975@aol.com

2002-02-04 13:15:07+00:00 - Re: THE BELLERO SHIELD - (stoodin101@aol.com)

2002-02-05 04:45:12+00:00 - Re: THE BELLERO SHIELD - (Lee Grupsmith <lgrupsmith@earthlink.net>)

I think it was combination of insanity brought on by the stress of the event combined with some of the alien's blood/fluid that was still on her hand. Now that I think of it--that's another Macbethian touch. "J.B.L." <stoodin101@aol.com> wrote in message news:20020204081507.23238.00001744@mb-mq.aol.com... > >he removed it successfully, and that the > >Sally Kellerman character simply went insane and thought that it was still > >there. That's just my interpretation. Anyone else? :-) > > Yah, BELLERO SHIELD was Stefano's scifi adaptation of MacBeth, and she is the > Lady MacBeth character, seeing the blood of her victim on her hands and losing > her mind as a result of the guilt of her crime... > > > > > > > "Increasingly accelerate the current of your intuition." --- Karlheinz > Stockhausen > Cthulhu Mythos site: http://members.fortunecity.com/moderan/index.html

2002-02-07 18:26:26-05:00 - Re: THE BELLERO SHIELD - (tim sturges <twattss@gowebway.com>)

McBeth Shit!,What operated the sheild itself was the aliens'blood!,Ms.Sally removed the control "valve" from the aliens wrist opening.By squeezing it once ,she was 'covered',when she squeezed it again,no blood flow,she was trapped,that would make anyone go crazy.No one noticed the "military' angle in this story?. "Lee Grupsmith" <lgrupsmith@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:srJ78.10663$3E5.859893@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net... > I think it was combination of insanity brought on by the stress of the event > combined with some of the alien's blood/fluid that was still on her hand. > Now that I think of it--that's another Macbethian touch. > "J.B.L." <stoodin101@aol.com> wrote in message > news:20020204081507.23238.00001744@mb-mq.aol.com... > > >he removed it successfully, and that the > > >Sally Kellerman character simply went insane and thought that it was > still > > >there. That's just my interpretation. Anyone else? :-) > > > > Yah, BELLERO SHIELD was Stefano's scifi adaptation of MacBeth, and she is > the > > Lady MacBeth character, seeing the blood of her victim on her hands and > losing > > her mind as a result of the guilt of her crime... > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "Increasingly accelerate the current of your intuition." --- Karlheinz > > Stockhausen > > Cthulhu Mythos site: http://members.fortunecity.com/moderan/index.html > >

2002-02-07 18:29:18-05:00 - Re: THE BELLERO SHIELD - (tim sturges <twattss@gowebway.com>)

As for the spotlight on her palm,that might of represented her being trapped forever,i.e.the substance on her hand ,was the closest element on getting her out. "Lee Grupsmith" <lgrupsmith@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:srJ78.10663$3E5.859893@newsread2.prod.itd.earthlink.net... > I think it was combination of insanity brought on by the stress of the event > combined with some of the alien's blood/fluid that was still on her hand. > Now that I think of it--that's another Macbethian touch. > "J.B.L." <stoodin101@aol.com> wrote in message > news:20020204081507.23238.00001744@mb-mq.aol.com... > > >he removed it successfully, and that the > > >Sally Kellerman character simply went insane and thought that it was > still > > >there. That's just my interpretation. Anyone else? :-) > > > > Yah, BELLERO SHIELD was Stefano's scifi adaptation of MacBeth, and she is > the > > Lady MacBeth character, seeing the blood of her victim on her hands and > losing > > her mind as a result of the guilt of her crime... > > > > > > > > > > > > > > "Increasingly accelerate the current of your intuition." --- Karlheinz > > Stockhausen > > Cthulhu Mythos site: http://members.fortunecity.com/moderan/index.html > >