FLM films - My Webpage

1997-11-15 00:00:00 - First episode you ever watched! - (MajorJBX@webtv.net)

Hi! Just wondering what the first Outer Limits episode you ever watched? I can't remember what was my first episode of the Ouer Limits,I started waching the Outer Limits a long time ago. If any of you know what your first Outer Limits episode you ever watched,tell me. Julius

1997-11-16 00:00:00 - Re: First episode you ever watched! - (stoodin101@aol.com)

>Hi! Just wondering what the first Outer Limits episode you ever >watched? Sure, I know exactly what it was: THE GALAXY BEING with Cliff Robertson, back in September 1963. The new show: I started with SANDKINGS! And if I'm around in another 30 years, I'll watch the next remake as well.... NECRONOMICON, all-instrumental electronic music inspired by H.P.Lovecraft, now available on c-60 cassette. E-mail StoOdin101@aol.com for details.

1997-11-16 00:00:00 - Re: First episode you ever watched! - (RK1 <RK1@prodigy.Net>)

Julius Banzon wrote: > > Hi! Just wondering what the first Outer Limits episode you ever > watched? I can't remember what was my first episode of the Ouer > Limits,I started waching the Outer Limits a long time ago. If any of > you know what your first Outer Limits episode you ever watched,tell me. > > Julius I can't remember the name of the episode but it was about some alien's that were sent to earth (they looked like ants), and were criminals sent to be killed by us(humans) because the world they were sent from did'nt have a death penalty. (I was just a kid don't remember all the details). Hooked ever since Regards Bob K

1997-11-16 00:00:00 - Re: First episode you ever watched! - (Peter Petrisko <ptp@primenet.com>)

RK1 <RK1@prodigy.Net> writes: : I can't remember the name of the episode but it was about some alien's : that were sent to earth (they looked like ants), and were criminals : sent to be killed by us(humans) because the world they were sent from : did'nt have a death penalty. (I was just a kid don't remember all the : details). Hooked ever since : Regards Bob K Bob, that was THE ZANTI MISFITS you saw. The first ep. I ever saw was either 'The Man Who Was Never Born' or 'The Children of Spider County'. At least, those are the two I remember seeing way back when local stations still reran oOL in the afternoon.

1997-11-19 00:00:00 - Re: First episode you ever watched! - (wgarmil@world.std.com)

The first episode I can remember seeing was "Demon with a Glass Hand". For being at a short-attention-span age, that show held my attention for the entire time and I still remember it to this day. I have GOT to find a copy of it on video one of these days! Wayne -- _ __ _ __ | I see the girls walk by dressed in ' ) / // / / ) / | their summer clothes; I have to turn / / / o // __/ / __. __ __/ | my head until my darkness goes... (_(_/ <_</_(_/ (__/ (_/|_/ (_(_/_ | (wgarmil@world.std.com)

1997-11-23 00:00:00 - Re: First episode you ever watched! - (Christopher Lampton <clampton@erols.com>)

Wayne S Garmil wrote in message ... >The first episode I can remember seeing was "Demon with a Glass Hand". >For being at a short-attention-span age, that show held my attention >for the entire time and I still remember it to this day. I have GOT >to find a copy of it on video one of these days! I actually saw Harlan Ellison (author of the teleplay) introduce this episode at a science fiction convention in 1973 (9 years after it first appeard on TV). I gathered that this was his favorite among all of the TV shows that he'd written (unless he's gotten over his anger about "The City on the Edge of Forever"). It's terrific TV noir, with a nifty premise and a great cast, much more sophisticated than typical video science fiction of that (or any other) era. I wouldn't even be surprised if that glass hand could plug straight into the Internet! My own first episode was, well, the first episode. The one with Cliff Robertson and the alien in his TV tube. --Chris

1997-11-24 00:00:00 - Re: First episode you ever watched! - (acutabov@ix.netcom.com)

1997-11-26 00:00:00 - Re: First episode you ever watched! - (Ed Alexander <eddalex@jetlink.net>)

SAVETELE wrote: > don't really remember. like "In the Eye of the Beholder," however. Not to > mention "To Serve Man." > > http://members.aol.com/savetele/savetele.html > oppose film censorship; frequently asked questions about letterboxing Both, great episodes. No doubt about it, but they're both "Twilight Zone" episodes.