FLM films - My Webpage

2003-03-10 22:50:34+01:00 - New Outer Limits - (Arthur Engh <art_enghNOSPAM@yahoo.no>)

Hello everybody! I am looking for high quality copies of New Outer Limits preferably on DVD-R or DVD+R but also VHS. Does anyone know if any official releases of complete seasons are planned? Any information would be greatly appreciated! :-) All the best Arthur Engh Please remove NOSPAM from the email address!

2003-03-11 06:37:22-08:00 - Re: New Outer Limits - (buzzoon@hotmail.com)

It's airing twice daily on the Canadian Space Channel. There are also a couple of theme sets available on DVD, including the uncut Milano ep ... Rob Canada Arthur Engh <art_enghNOSPAM@yahoo.no> wrote in message news:<m71q6v84ch9glvhvuv2gfes7iabfqduduk@4ax.com>... > Hello everybody! > > I am looking for high quality copies of New Outer Limits preferably on > DVD-R or DVD+R but also VHS. Does anyone know if any official releases > of complete seasons are planned? Any information would be greatly > appreciated! :-) > > All the best > Arthur Engh > Please remove NOSPAM from the email address!

2003-03-12 22:22:22-08:00 - Re: New Outer Limits - (Rob <buzzoon@hotmail.com>)

I could do them on DVD-R (finalized on a Panasonic DMR-HS2 recorder) for you, but the costs would be prohibitive. Good luck with your search. Rob Canada "Arthur Engh" <art_enghNOSPAM@yahoo.no> wrote in message news:qhcv6v0f2vhkvnofj9k5kst5v340puthto@4ax.com... > Thanks for answering! :-) I'm in Norway so I don't have access. I know > there are some themed releases but I only want complete seasons. > According to dvdhelp my Sony dvd can play dvd-r and dvd+r so I'm > looking for complete episodes (uncut) and seasons with at least VHS > quality but better than VCD and the like. Any suggestion would be > greatly appreciated. > > All the best > Arthur Engh > > On 11 Mar 2003 06:37:22 -0800, buzzoon@hotmail.com (Rob) wrote: > > >It's airing twice daily on the Canadian Space Channel. There are also > >a couple of theme sets available on DVD, including the uncut Milano ep > >... > > > >Rob > >Canada > > > >Arthur Engh <art_enghNOSPAM@yahoo.no> wrote in message news:<m71q6v84ch9glvhvuv2gfes7iabfqduduk@4ax.com>... > >> Hello everybody! > >> > >> I am looking for high quality copies of New Outer Limits preferably on > >> DVD-R or DVD+R but also VHS. Does anyone know if any official releases > >> of complete seasons are planned? Any information would be greatly > >> appreciated! :-) > >> > >> All the best > >> Arthur Engh > >> Please remove NOSPAM from the email address! > > Please remove NOSPAM from the email address!

2003-03-12 23:30:04+01:00 - Re: New Outer Limits - (Arthur Engh <art_enghNOSPAM@yahoo.no>)