FLM films - My Webpage

2000-05-24 00:00:00 - Request for ep name - ("J.M. Aldrich" <jmacleve@yahoo.com>)

It's about a ship carrying a virus which crash lands on a planet/asteroid (can't remember) where the only lifeforms are what look like giant spiders. Had an ending that has haunted me to this day. TIA jma p.s. Yes, new here. Meetcha.

2000-05-24 00:00:00 - Re: Request for ep name - ("J.M. Aldrich" <jmacleve@yahoo.com>)

Sorry ... meant vaccine or something similar ... not virus. jma "J.M. Aldrich" <jmacleve@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:8ggrln02h4p@enews1.newsguy.com... > It's about a ship carrying a virus which crash lands on a planet/asteroid > (can't remember) where the only lifeforms are what look like giant spiders. > Had an ending that has haunted me to this day. > > TIA > > jma > > p.s. Yes, new here. Meetcha. > >

2000-05-24 00:00:00 - Re: Request for ep name - (David Mitz <dmitz@cybercable.fr>)

J.M. Aldrich a �crit: > It's about a ship carrying a virus which crash lands on a planet/asteroid > (can't remember) where the only lifeforms are what look like giant spiders. > Had an ending that has haunted me to this day. > > TIA > > jma > > p.s. Yes, new here. Meetcha. Hi J.M, The episode you're talking about is "Tempests", a Season 3 episode directed by Mario Azzopardi. I loved this episode, too. Them spiders were looking great. It was a pretty scary episode actually. - David. -- ""Il n'y a rien de meilleur que de ne se faire jamais trop entendre." Baltasar Graci�n.

2000-05-24 00:00:00 - Re: Request for ep name - (stoodin101@aol.com)