FLM films - My Webpage

2002-06-10 21:21:52-04:00 - Mr. Frontiere - (Tim Sturges <twattss@gowebway.com>)

Hey Gang,This maybe something,in a Colectors Chioce Music catalogue I got this week,he is listed for 2 albums he did in the 60s,unfourtunetly,its "Pagan Fastival" & Love Eyes",it's a 2 for 1 c.d.,I dont know if his music sounded simular like todays' John Williams,but the catalogue listing says ther are 2 bonus tracks. I'll get back.

2002-06-10 21:43:29-04:00 - Re: Mr. Frontiere - (Brandon Shaw <brandns9@mindspring.com>)

For what it's worth, his specialty was, unbelievably, jazz accordian. Don't know what's on the albums, though. "Tim Sturges" <twattss@gowebway.com> wrote in message news:ae3j6r$afr$1@nntp9.atl.mindspring.net... > Hey Gang,This maybe something,in a Colectors Chioce Music catalogue I got > this week,he is listed for 2 albums he did in the 60s,unfourtunetly,its > "Pagan Fastival" & Love Eyes",it's a 2 for 1 c.d.,I dont know if his music > sounded simular like todays' John Williams,but the catalogue listing says > ther are 2 bonus tracks. I'll get back. >

2002-06-11 23:01:20-04:00 - Re: Mr. Frontiere - (Tim Sturges <twattss@gowebway.com>)

Well,bad news,the c.d. is all different stylings not from the outer limits.Right,like there is an album with selections from TOLs' 1st season. Why is store bought recordings different than the main source/show?,legal reasons?,I hate that. "Brandon Shaw" <brandns9@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:ae3kic$3va$1@slb4.atl.mindspring.net... > For what it's worth, his specialty was, unbelievably, jazz accordian. Don't > know what's on the albums, though. > > "Tim Sturges" <twattss@gowebway.com> wrote in message > news:ae3j6r$afr$1@nntp9.atl.mindspring.net... > > Hey Gang,This maybe something,in a Colectors Chioce Music catalogue I got > > this week,he is listed for 2 albums he did in the 60s,unfourtunetly,its > > "Pagan Fastival" & Love Eyes",it's a 2 for 1 c.d.,I dont know if his music > > sounded simular like todays' John Williams,but the catalogue listing says > > ther are 2 bonus tracks. I'll get back. > > > >