FLM films - My Webpage

2002-07-24 11:28:56+00:00 - New Episodes - (bpetria@verizon.net)

Hi, Does anyone know if new episodes of "Outer Limits" are being created? Thanks in advance, Brad Tip for your old computer (reduce pollution too): If you can't sell your old computer, don't throw it away. Use it to backup your software by transferring files from your new computer or laptop to it. I transferred my Windows folder and other stuff to my old computer using "PC Link", which I downloaded from www.simtel.net (cool site). http://www.simtel.net/pub/dl/52792.shtml (info or download) This program validates every file transferred, which is a good thing because the first transfer program I tried, changed a couple of the files.

2002-07-24 21:37:42+08:00 - Re: New Episodes - (Bruce Flynn <bvflynn@yahoo.com.au>)

Season 7 was the last of the recent series it was cancelled a few months ago. Bruce "Brad Petria" <bpetria@verizon.net> wrote in message news:3d3d5d82.1924297@news.bellatlantic.net... > Hi, > > Does anyone know if new episodes of "Outer Limits" are being created? > > Thanks in advance, Brad > > Tip for your old computer (reduce pollution too): > > If you can't sell your old computer, don't throw it away. Use it to backup > your software by transferring files from your new computer or laptop to it. I > transferred my Windows folder and other stuff to my old computer using > "PC Link", which I downloaded from www.simtel.net (cool site). > > http://www.simtel.net/pub/dl/52792.shtml (info or download) > > This program validates every file transferred, which is a good thing because > the first transfer program I tried, changed a couple of the files. > > > > > >