FLM films - My Webpage

2001-02-22 11:36:15-08:00 - episode guide - (joe rosa <joeds9@barnwellsc.com>)

Any one know where I can find a guide for the original series? I saw where the SF channel will be airing 3 original episodes next month and I can't come up with a listing. Thanks, Joe

2001-02-22 20:19:40+00:00 - Re: episode guide - (pwinter@best.com)

In article <3A956A2F.41DAE070@barnwellsc.com>, joe rosa <joeds9@barnwellsc.com> wrote: >Any one know where I can find a guide for the original series? This isn't often the case, but the place to go for OL is the production company's web site. (From what I've seen, for most TV shows the fan sites are a lot more informative, especially when it comes to episode guides. So kudos to MGM for their good OL site.) Anyway, here it is: http://www.theouterlimits.com/episodes/season_old_1960s/index.html Patty

2001-03-15 21:23:19-05:00 - Re: episode guide - (Mike & Nancy Willett <mikenanc@indy.net>)

I must have liked this show or something. I have all of the eps of the original series in black and white. My favorite ep: MAN WITH THE POWER--starring Donald Pleasance. Mike "Patty Winter" <pwinter@best.com> wrote in message news:wvel6.196$kC2.8851@sea-read.news.verio.net... > In article <3A956A2F.41DAE070@barnwellsc.com>, > joe rosa <joeds9@barnwellsc.com> wrote: > >Any one know where I can find a guide for the original series? > > This isn't often the case, but the place to go for OL is the > production company's web site. (From what I've seen, for most > TV shows the fan sites are a lot more informative, especially > when it comes to episode guides. So kudos to MGM for their > good OL site.) > > Anyway, here it is: > > http://www.theouterlimits.com/episodes/season_old_1960s/index.html > > > Patty > >