FLM films - My Webpage

2000-05-07 00:00:00 - Friday's episode - "Glitch" or "Glitches" - (noidguy@gynoid.com)

Can anyone give me more details about this episode? Actors, actresses, plot, anything? And does anyone know when it will reair? noidguy http://www.gynoid.com always looking for gynoids (female androids) in film/tv

2000-05-07 00:00:00 - Re: Friday's episode - "Glitch" or "Glitches" - (stoodin101@aol.com)

2000-05-09 00:00:00 - Re: Friday's episode - "Glitch" or "Glitches" - (mlessigmann <mlessigmann@gowebway.com>)

Don't know when it will re-air, but a decent, if somewhat pedestrian, episode. Was this another Innobtics episode? It might be the very beginning of the series. <noidguy@gynoid.com> wrote in message news:8f2hqm$4qk$1@nntp9.atl.mindspring.net... > Can anyone give me more details about this episode? Actors, > actresses, plot, anything? And does anyone know when it will reair? > > noidguy > http://www.gynoid.com > always looking for gynoids (female androids) in film/tv >

2000-05-10 00:00:00 - Re: Friday's episode - "Glitch" or "Glitches" - (stoodin101@aol.com)