FLM films - My Webpage

2003-03-30 07:27:33-08:00 - The Original Series Defect? - (drshatterhand@shatterhand007.com)

Hi, I'm new here and forgive me if this has been discussed before. I recently got the OL:TOS and I was watching the episode THE SPECIAL ONE. Towards the end when the parents walk into Ken's bedroom my disc breaks up and then the MGM logo begins. I have even tried starting at the last chapter in the episode but it keeps jumping to the closing MGM logo. I have had the disc cleaned and checked for scratches but to no avail. Has anyone else had this problem and what should I do since I received this as a gift for Christmas? Sincerely, Dr. Shatterhand

2003-03-31 19:02:13-05:00 - Re: The Original Series Defect? - (Saucer Man <saucerman@nospam.com>)

Could be a defect in the disk. Try it in a better DVD player and see how it works. -- Thanks. "Dr. Shatterhand" <drshatterhand@shatterhand007.com> wrote in message news:2ae03008.0303300727.54654938@posting.google.com... > Hi, > > I'm new here and forgive me if this has been discussed before. I > recently got the OL:TOS and I was watching the episode THE SPECIAL > ONE. Towards the end when the parents walk into Ken's bedroom my disc > breaks up and then the MGM logo begins. I have even tried starting at > the last chapter in the episode but it keeps jumping to the closing > MGM logo. I have had the disc cleaned and checked for scratches but > to no avail. > > Has anyone else had this problem and what should I do since I received > this as a gift for Christmas? > > Sincerely, > > Dr. Shatterhand

2003-04-08 19:35:13+02:00 - Re: The Original Series Defect? - (Sven Kunze <svenk1@t-online.de>)

Hello I wrote you email! I hope you can help me, that i got ,,The Outer Limits-The Other Side,,! Nicki "Saucer Man" <saucerman@nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:qy4ia.16537$G6.10875@fe01.atl2.webusenet.com... > Could be a defect in the disk. Try it in a better DVD player and see how it > works. > > -- > Thanks. > "Dr. Shatterhand" <drshatterhand@shatterhand007.com> wrote in message > news:2ae03008.0303300727.54654938@posting.google.com... > > Hi, > > > > I'm new here and forgive me if this has been discussed before. I > > recently got the OL:TOS and I was watching the episode THE SPECIAL > > ONE. Towards the end when the parents walk into Ken's bedroom my disc > > breaks up and then the MGM logo begins. I have even tried starting at > > the last chapter in the episode but it keeps jumping to the closing > > MGM logo. I have had the disc cleaned and checked for scratches but > > to no avail. > > > > Has anyone else had this problem and what should I do since I received > > this as a gift for Christmas? > > > > Sincerely, > > > > Dr. Shatterhand > > >