FLM films - My Webpage

2002-01-02 16:53:40+00:00 - It's Back! - (Lee Grupsmith <lgrupsmith@earthlink.net>)

Was watching the TZ marathon on SciFi and saw the ads for the new season of Outer Limits--which will start on Friday! YAY! Now maybe this group can revive...

2002-01-03 09:17:40-05:00 - Re: It's Back! - ("D.F. Manno" <dommanno@netscape.net>)

In article <oWGY7.8559$%C1.817641@newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net>, "Lee Grupsmith" <lgrupsmith@earthlink.net> wrote: > Was watching the TZ marathon on SciFi and saw the ads for the new season of > Outer Limits--which will start on Friday! YAY! > > Now maybe this group can revive... I was happy to see that the network is also running the original OL as well. I was young when it first aired and I remember it mostly as a monster show. I'm curious to see if it was more than that. -- D.F. Manno dommanno@netscape.net "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." (Benjamin Franklin)

2002-01-03 23:21:18+00:00 - Re: It's Back! - (djohn37050@aol.com)

OL was known for its monsters in comparison with TZ, but it was by no means a monster show. Many shows had no monsters at all. Don Johnson

2002-01-04 23:46:40+00:00 - Re: It's Back! - (Scott <scott101@nospamaol.com>)

On Thu, 03 Jan 2002 09:17:40 -0500, D.F. Manno wrote: >In article <oWGY7.8559$%C1.817641@newsread1.prod.itd.earthlink.net>, "Lee >Grupsmith" <lgrupsmith@earthlink.net> wrote: > >> Was watching the TZ marathon on SciFi and saw the ads for the new season of >> Outer Limits--which will start on Friday! YAY! >> >> Now maybe this group can revive... Just for clarification, your talking about the continuation, that is, SciFi's going to aire the last remaining episodes of S7, or do you mean SciFi's going to produce another season (8)'s worth of ep's, after S7? :)

2002-01-05 02:23:51+00:00 - Re: It's Back! - (fearus1979@aol.com)

>Just for clarification, your talking about the continuation, that is, SciFi's >going to aire the last remaining episodes of S7, or do you mean SciFi's going >to produce another season (8)'s worth of ep's, after S7? :) its going to air the last remaining episodes of S7 1/4 theyre showing dark child which ive been wanting to see for a while now.

2002-01-10 20:26:17-05:00 - Re: It's Back! - (tim sturges <twattss@gowebway.com>)

Wow boy!,just watched the original today! O.B.I.T.,baby!,those new ones cant hold a cats fart to these B&W classics!2pm.& are they the cleanest prints you ever saw,watch for "THE BALLERO SHIELD",intense,anyone have a shedule? "FearUs1979" <fearus1979@aol.com> wrote in message news:20020104212351.10842.00003364@mb-fa.aol.com... > >Just for clarification, your talking about the continuation, that is, SciFi's > >going to aire the last remaining episodes of S7, or do you mean SciFi's going > >to produce another season (8)'s worth of ep's, after S7? :) > > its going to air the last remaining episodes of S7 > > 1/4 theyre showing dark child which ive been wanting to see for a while now.

2002-01-18 21:39:58-05:00 - Re: It's Back! - (Bruce <brucefon@knology.net>)

This is the lineup for last year and this year TBA doesn't say much though... AIR DATES EPISODE TITLE March 16 Family Values March 23 Patient Zero March 30 A New Life April 06 The Surrogate April 13 The Vessel April 20 Mona Lisa April 27 Replica June 22 Alienshop June 15 In The Blood June 29 Think Like a Dinosaur July 06 Dark Child July 13 Flower Child July 20 Worlds Within July 27 Free Spirit August 03 Mind Reacher August 10 Time To Time August 17 TBA August 24 TBA January 11 TBA January 18 TBA January 25 TBA February 01 TBA Lee Grupsmith wrote: > Was watching the TZ marathon on SciFi and saw the ads for the new season of > Outer Limits--which will start on Friday! YAY! > > Now maybe this group can revive...

2002-01-18 22:17:45-05:00 - Outer Limits News update - (Bruce <brucefon@knology.net>)

NEWS: December 2001: Issue 145 of TV Zone magazine has an article on Brad Turner. It has behind the scenes info on some of the Outer Limits episodes he directed. In January the Sci-Fi Channel will start to run the 1960s Outer Limits episodes weekdays at 2pm and 2am eastern/pacific. They will also run the last 3 new season 7 episodes the first three fridays at 10pm and 1am. See the Sci-Fi 2002 schedule for the details. November 2001: Looks like the Sci-Fi Channel dropped the Outer Limits airings in the second half of November and all the airings in December. Not a good sign as this most likely means Outer Limits was doing poorly in the ratings. Coming November 22 is the first Outer Limits CD Cardz. The CD-ROM will feature 4 episodes with trivia, photos, sounds, behind the scenes, and other things. October 2001: The October/November (Volume 33 No 5) issue of Cinefantastique magazine has some behind the scenes articles on several new Outer Limits episodes. Legends in Time Memorabilia is having a charity auction of Outer Limits and Stargate SG-1 memorabilia. All of the proceeds from it will go to The September 11th Fund. Though the new Outer Limits tradings cards are not due to be released until December 13, Rittenhouse Archives has started taking orders. There will be 90 cards taken from 10 of the original Outer Limits episodes, some autographed cards, and a few other things. Season 6 episodes run for the first time on the Sci-Fi Channel starting October 1. See the Sci-Fi 2001 schedule for the episodes. September 2001: The new Outer Limits picked up 8 Gemini Awards nominations. These are the Canadian version of the Emmys. They were for Best Dramatic Series; Best Direction in a Dramatic Series (Helen Shaver for Simon Says, Michael Robison for Revival, and Brent Karl Clackson for Something About Harry); Best Writing in a Dramatic Series (Scott Peters for Simon Says); Best Achievement in Make-up (Fay von Schroeder, Joel Echallier, Debra Regnier for Glitch); Best Visual Effects (Steve Anker, Joe Farrell, Patrick Halm, Lydia Hamilton for Abbadon); and Best Original Music Score for a Dramatic Series (John Van Tongeren for Simon Says). Season 7 episodes start to run in syndication the week of September 17. See the season 7 Syndicated schedule for the first episodes. MGM has started an Outer Limits store for those that have always wanted Outer Limits tee shirts, caps and things like that.

2002-01-18 22:24:39-05:00 - Season 7 update - (Bruce <brucefon@knology.net>)

Go to http://www.innermind.com/outerlimits/guides/olepg7.htm for Season 7 info