FLM films - My Webpage

2003-12-31 13:53:01-05:00 - Classic Outer Limits - (PeterParker777@webtv.net)

how many remembers the Outer Limits such as the Sixth Finger, Misfits and so on

2004-01-28 05:16:51+00:00 - Re: Classic Outer Limits - (thezoo@nospam.com)

In article <3208-3FF31B0D-194@storefull-2274.public.lawson.webtv.net>, PeterParker777@webtv.net (Dennis) wrote: >how many remembers the Outer Limits such as the Sixth Finger, Misfits >and so on I have the full DVD collections of the first year on outer limits... after the first year it started to suck... :-( first year of OL was kewl tho. --Bill

2004-02-02 16:24:10-08:00 - Re: Classic Outer Limits - (paradoxer@mailcity.com)

thezoo@nospam.com wrote in message news:<7BHRb.41363$U%5.230350@attbi_s03>... > In article <3208-3FF31B0D-194@storefull-2274.public.lawson.webtv.net>, PeterParker777@webtv.net (Dennis) wrote: > > >how many remembers the Outer Limits such as the Sixth Finger, Misfits > >and so on > I remember, and it was the coolest show on TV. That certain atmosphere, I already knew was special. It wasn't later, until I got the excellent _The Outer Limits Companion_ by David J. Schow, that I heard how TOL was a sci-fi pioneer of "film noir" atmospherics. Yes, the eerie music, the sense of awe and wonder, the intense or enigmatic acting, the corny but charming philosophical ruminations - just great. http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0966516907/104-3343008-5535942?v=glance Before TOLC, there was a cool series in Starlog about TOL, including the memorable quote about the make-up dept.: "...a rubber and glue factory that stunk up the whole neighborhood." > I have the full DVD collections of the first year on outer limits... after the > first year it started to suck... :-( first year of OL was kewl tho. > > --Bill I don't think the second year was all that bad, but it wasn't as solid as the first. I wonder how you late posters got back into this thread? (Isn't it so, that if you keep a message stored in Outlook Express, you can send replies however later?)