FLM films - My Webpage

1998-04-14 00:00:00 - UK sliders: tell me! - (gambit32@removethisfuckingpart.usa.net)

UK Sliders... tell us when the premier comes: IS IT ANOTHER NEW THEME SONG??? :) Gambit32

1998-04-14 00:00:00 - Re: UK sliders: tell me! - (AlexS <jia.smith@virgin.net>)

1998-04-14 00:00:00 - Re: UK sliders: tell me! - (gambit32@removethisfuckingpart.usa.net)

Thanks :) Silly FOX people always changing the theme song... lest see if they keep it the same for once now that FOX is gone On Tue, 14 Apr 1998 18:15:48 +0100, AlexS <jia.smith@virgin.net> wrote: >> UK Sliders... tell us when the premier comes: >> >> IS IT ANOTHER NEW THEME SONG??? > >Will do..IF it comes! It's less than a week to go, but Sky haven't been >advertising it - they've held back season 4 of Voyager for a month, >which is suposed to start the same day as Sliders (2 hours of quality TV >in a row there - oh, I'm babbling!) > >Alex

1998-04-15 00:00:00 - Re: UK sliders: tell me! - (Mark Alan Evans <mark.evans@nospamdemon.co.uk>)

AlexS wrote in message <353399C4.5B25@virgin.net>... >> UK Sliders... tell us when the premier comes: >> >> IS IT ANOTHER NEW THEME SONG??? > >Will do..IF it comes! It's less than a week to go, but Sky haven't been >advertising it - they've held back season 4 of Voyager for a month, >which is suposed to start the same day as Sliders (2 hours of quality TV >in a row there - oh, I'm babbling!) Sky didn't hold back S4 of Voyager CIC did because Paramount wasn't releasing the episodes to them in time so Sky would have overtaken the Video releases after Four to Six weeks. So CIC stopped Sky showing it and the Lawyers argued it out. Considering the amount of abuse Sky has got over this and that they have already dropped Sliders back by one week then I think it would be insane for them not to show it. But there is still a chance although annoying continuity announcer woman' (TM) said that it would be on, but then she said they would re-show the pilot three minutes before before they didn't. Mark.

1998-04-15 00:00:00 - Re: UK sliders: tell me! - (Philip Abel <philip@toons.globalnet.co.uk>)

Slider wrote in message <353be7ac.16952056@news.cableinet.co.uk>... >Yeah, there's not been any promos for Sliders or Voyager has there. >I won't be a happy bunny of they push either of them back... > >There shouldn't be a problem with Sliders though cos the Voyager eps >were pushed back as they would have been show on Sky before the videos >were released and CiC would have sued or something. > >See ya. > >Slider. > The Sky website is confirming that Genesis (Season 4 Episode 1) will be shown this coming Monday on Sky 1, and there have also been on-screen announcements. Sky One are currently running joint trailers for the new seasons of Sliders and Voyager, both of which start on Monday. It therefore looks unlikely that Sliders will suffer the same delay that Voyager had a few weeks ago, especially as season 3 was also shown in the UK before the US. Philip