FLM films - My Webpage

1998-05-09 00:00:00 - Poll: KW better with black or light brown hair - (Frank Grimes <bdav@idt.net>)

I say black

1998-05-09 00:00:00 - Re: Poll: KW better with black or light brown hair - (Last_Jedi@webtv.net)

black

1998-05-09 00:00:00 - Re: Poll: KW better with black or light brown hair - (me <slacker@cornhusker.net>)

I think she's a bad actor and doesn't derserve to be on a show like SLIDERS no matter what her hair color.

1998-05-10 00:00:00 - Re: Poll: KW better with black or light brown hair - (James Gunderson <GundersonLawOffice@worldnet.att.net>)

Frank Grimes wrote in message <35550D84.1F80@idt.net>... >I say black No Way ! Everyone has black hair. Haven't you heard it's passe ?

1998-05-11 00:00:00 - Re: Poll: KW better with black or light brown hair - (puz1@aol.com)

I think she should wear a succession of silly hats. ;-) AnnieM Official Nice Person of alt.tv.sliders & MSTie# 33362 "Behold the power of cheese..."

1998-05-11 00:00:00 - Re: Poll: KW better with black or light brown hair - (Keyser Sohsie <sohsie@logix-inc.com>)

She looks so much better in light brown hair. The black hair looks like a wig. Keyser

1998-05-12 00:00:00 - Re: Poll: KW better with black or light brown hair - (chris@magnacom.net)

In article <1998051103334200.XAA03354@ladder03.news.aol.com>, puz1@aol.com (Puz1) wrote: > > I think she should wear a succession of silly hats. ;-) > But will she agree to do silly walks? -- Regards, Podkayne Fries Note new (temporary) address chris@buckeyenet.net MagnaCom, my last ISP, has bit the dust. Any email sent to me after 3 May is lost in the aether. -----== Posted via Deja News, The Leader in Internet Discussion ==----- http://www.dejanews.com/ Now offering spam-free web-based newsreading

1998-05-12 00:00:00 - Re: Poll: KW better with black or light brown hair - (Randy E Sanders <res4218@bunt.com>)

I was confused the first time that I saw the new series...at first I thought that they hired a new actress....I like the old style best..

1998-05-13 00:00:00 - Re: Poll: KW better with black or light brown hair - (Syxx_@webtv.net)

That wasnt the question now was it smart ass?

1998-05-14 00:00:00 - Re: Poll: KW better with black or light brown hair - (chris@buckeyenet.net)

On Wed, 13 May 1998 16:21:28 -0500, Syxx_@webtv.net (Syxx) wrote: >That wasnt the question now was it smart ass? Nye kulturnie. -- Regards, Podkayne Fries Note new address MagnaCom, my last ISP, has bit the dust. Any email sent to me after 3 May is lost in the aether.

1998-05-14 00:00:00 - Re: Poll: KW better with black or light brown hair - (clive mccaig <clive.mccaig@earthling.net>)

1998-05-21 00:00:00 - Re: Poll: KW better with black or light brown hair - (Grady Dill <gndill@ix.netcom.com>)

Black...no way... I vote LIGHT BROWN! Last_Jedi@webtv.net wrote: > black

1998-05-21 00:00:00 - Re: Poll: KW better with black or light brown hair - (unclepitty@aol.com)