FLM films - My Webpage

2000-02-23 00:00:00 - Re: Justice - (CDS218 <cds218@yahoo.com>)

Arlie wrote in message <20000223221008.00660.00000639@ng-de1.aol.com>... >>> If there is any true justice in this world, the writer >responsible for the line: "Never underestimate an Irish >hologram" will be eaten by crocodiles. << > >That's rather cruel to the crocodiles. What did they ever do to you? <g> Good point. CDS

2000-02-23 00:00:00 - Re: Justice - (CDS218 <cds218@yahoo.com>)

Brian Barjenbruch wrote in message <230220002207322662%brianb1@home.com>... >> If there is any true justice in this world, the writer >> responsible for the line: "Never underestimate an Irish >> hologram" will be eaten by crocodiles. > >Who said that line, and when? I don't remember that... Janeway said it after Tom and Harry revealed to her that what'sisname (the holo-dildo) was only faking being reprogrammed. CDS

2000-02-23 00:00:00 - Re: Justice - ("Chris W." <el_capitano@geocities.com>)

"Arlie" <arlie88@aol.comNoSpam> wrote in message news:20000223221008.00660.00000639@ng-de1.aol.com... > But having the Doc get hypnotized was even lamer. Actually, this made sense. When Holodoc was hypnotized, his program was being controlled by the Fair Haven program, not his mobile emitter. His behaviour would thus be corrupted by the FH program, and the hypnotization would actually work. > This episode SUCKED!!!! Dunno about "sucked". "Pointless" is more like it. Chris W.

2000-02-23 00:00:00 - Re: Justice - ("David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com>)

"Chris W." wrote: > > "Arlie" <arlie88@aol.comNoSpam> wrote in message > news:20000223221008.00660.00000639@ng-de1.aol.com... > > > But having the Doc get hypnotized was even lamer. > > Actually, this made sense. When Holodoc was hypnotized, his program was > being controlled by the Fair Haven program, not his mobile emitter. His > behaviour would thus be corrupted by the FH program, and the hypnotization > would actually work. That was more believeable than the holo-bullet destrying the computer in the pub. That was absolutely impossible. > > This episode SUCKED!!!! > > Dunno about "sucked". "Pointless" is more like it. I agree that it was "Pointless". It didn't really suck, but it wasn't that good either.

2000-02-23 00:00:00 - Justice - (CDS218 <cds218@yahoo.com>)

If there is any true justice in this world, the writer responsible for the line: "Never underestimate an Irish hologram" will be eaten by crocodiles. CDS -- "A bimbo is a young woman who isn't pretty enough to be a model, isn't smart enough to be an actress, and isn't nice enough to be a poisonous snake."--P.J. O'Rourke

2000-02-24 00:00:00 - Re: Justice - (kalibron@webtv.net)

Actually she's probably on her knees thankng Brannon Braga. Another lurker coming out of the closet

2000-02-24 00:00:00 - Re: Justice - ("David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com>)

"TECHLAB@photo-rescue.com" wrote: > > On Thu, 24 Feb 2000 10:55:06 -0800, "Chris W." > <el_capitano@geocities.com> wrote: > > > > ><TECHLAB@photo-rescue.com> wrote in message > >news:38c7ddfb.180190055@news.erols.com... > > > >> >When Holodoc was hypnotized, his program was > >> >being controlled by the Fair Haven program, not his mobile emitter. > >> > >> So you asume that because his holo-emitter was hijacked, he suddenly > >> transformed from a holo program to a full fledged human, complete with > >> a conscious and subconscious mind? (Both necessary for hypnosis) > > > >When Holodoc's emitter was removed from his arm, his program was under the > >direct control of the Fair Haven program. That's why his image flickered. So > >when Seamus went to hypnotize Holodoc, the Fair Haven program responded by > >making Holodoc act as if he was actually hypnotized. It wasn't *real* > >hypnosis just like the "people" of Fair Haven aren't real people. It's like > >a ventriloquist "hypnotizing" his dummy, only both the ventriloquist and the > >dummy are computer programs. > > Ah.. <that little light bulb just went on over my head again..> > > So you don't mean really hypnotized, but rather, he became part of the > story.. part of *their* reality, where anything that is possible on > the holodeck is possible for him now. > > I don't know why this (OBVIOUS) point went over my head last night, > but it really did. I geddit now. Sorry, Chris. > > Techboy says "D'OH!!" Maybe you were to busy vomiting? -- Scully: Snake handling, they didn't talk about that in catechism. Mulder: Maybe not, but I used to know a couple of Catholic school girls, who were experts at it. - The X-Files: "Signs and Wonders" http://pages.whowhere.com/entertainment/scififan/

"Chris W." wrote: > > <TECHLAB@photo-rescue.com> wrote in message > news:38b8d5d8.243652707@news.erols.com... > > > So you don't mean really hypnotized, but rather, he became part of the > > story.. part of *their* reality, where anything that is possible on > > the holodeck is possible for him now. > > Exactomundo. > > > I don't know why this (OBVIOUS) point went over my head last night, > > but it really did. I geddit now. Sorry, Chris. > > > > Techboy says "D'OH!!" > > Don't worry. I didn't get it at first either. I wonder if the writers > actually understood it when they wrote that scene... I hate to brag but...I actually got it when I saw it.

2000-02-24 00:00:00 - Re: Justice - ("Chris W." <el_capitano@geocities.com>)

<TECHLAB@photo-rescue.com> wrote in message news:38b8d5d8.243652707@news.erols.com... > So you don't mean really hypnotized, but rather, he became part of the > story.. part of *their* reality, where anything that is possible on > the holodeck is possible for him now. Exactomundo. > I don't know why this (OBVIOUS) point went over my head last night, > but it really did. I geddit now. Sorry, Chris. > > Techboy says "D'OH!!" Don't worry. I didn't get it at first either. I wonder if the writers actually understood it when they wrote that scene... Chris W.

"Arlie" <arlie88@aol.comNoSpam> wrote in message news:20000224205056.16404.00001145@ng-dc1.aol.com... > >> If he was then part of the program I think he would of acted more like the > Minister then the Doctor. << > > That "he's integrated with the program" thing made no sense whatsoever. The > Doc has entered other holoprograms, sans emitter, and remained himself. Don't > expect me to believe that Seamus' beliefs could change the Doc. That's just > lame. Has he entered any other holoprogram that was suffering the same kind of malfunctions as Fair Haven? I don't think he has. Every other program he's used hasn't tried to take over his program. For all we know, Holodoc could be in extreme danger the next time he's in a malfunctioning holodeck. Actually, that could be an interesting story... Chris W.

<TECHLAB@photo-rescue.com> wrote in message news:38c7ddfb.180190055@news.erols.com... > >When Holodoc was hypnotized, his program was > >being controlled by the Fair Haven program, not his mobile emitter. > > So you asume that because his holo-emitter was hijacked, he suddenly > transformed from a holo program to a full fledged human, complete with > a conscious and subconscious mind? (Both necessary for hypnosis) When Holodoc's emitter was removed from his arm, his program was under the direct control of the Fair Haven program. That's why his image flickered. So when Seamus went to hypnotize Holodoc, the Fair Haven program responded by making Holodoc act as if he was actually hypnotized. It wasn't *real* hypnosis just like the "people" of Fair Haven aren't real people. It's like a ventriloquist "hypnotizing" his dummy, only both the ventriloquist and the dummy are computer programs. Chris W.

2000-02-24 00:00:00 - Re: Justice - ("Chris W." <el_capitano@geocities.com>)

"Lisa" <dugmore@freeuk.com> wrote in message news:89308k$jun$9@apple.news.easynet.net... > *whispering* > > I didn't think Threshold was that bad really! > Aside from the "humans evolve into amphibians" bit, it wasn't *that* bad. With a little tweaking, it could have actually been *good*. Chris W.

2000-02-24 00:00:00 - Re: Justice - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NOspam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

Arlie wrote: > > >> If there is any true justice in this world, the writer > responsible for the line: "Never underestimate an Irish > hologram" will be eaten by crocodiles. << > > That's rather cruel to the crocodiles. What did they ever do to you? <g> > ROTFLOL! > I thought having the holodeck controls destroyed by a holographic bullet was > lame. But having the Doc get hypnotized was even lamer. > > This episode SUCKED!!!! BIG time! :-( Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-24 00:00:00 - Re: Justice - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NOspam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

Arlie wrote: > > Well, it surely can't be worse than this was. I wouldn't be too sure... this season has been *amazingly* bad so far! Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-24 00:00:00 - Re: Justice - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NOspam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

Athena7843 wrote: > Thanks Tech! You're welcome is greatly appreciated. I wanted my first post to > the group to be more of a hey, hi , hello type thing, but after the borglettes > last week and spirit bunk this week...<sigh>. So, hello to everyone! Hi Athena! Make yourself at home! > I have > thoroughly enjoyed this NG for a long time and am looking forward to reading > everyone's thoughts on tonight's ep! Especially Steve's, since Seven was only > in one scene <g>. > Jeri Ryan is probably thanking God on her knees that she wasn't more prominent in this one... Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-24 00:00:00 - Re: Justice - (Lisa <dugmore@freeuk.com>)

"Athena7843" <mailto:athena7843@aol.comno.spam> wrote in message news:20000223234633.18893.00001608@ng-ca1.aol.com... > >This episode SUCKED!!!! > > >-- Arlie > > And Blowed! > > As a longtime luker, Howdy, and welcome to non-lurking :-) >I never thought an episode like this would be the catalyst > to impel me to post. I could not believe the insulting characterizations TPTB > assigned the townspeople! I kept waiting for someone to pop up and exclaim, > "Oh, they're after me lucky charms!" UGH. At least no one made any references > to soap! > > I have watched STV from the beginning and I must say that this is an extreme > low-point. Even though this will probably get > me a few slams <g>, I liked Threshold better. *whispering* I didn't think Threshold was that bad really! > > Thena > Praying to next week's Harry ep for redemption You'll need to pray hard, Harry never gets redemption!

2000-02-24 00:00:00 - Re: Justice - (<>)

2000-02-24 00:00:00 - Re: Justice - (arlie88@aol.comNoSpam)

>> As a longtime luker, I never thought an episode like this would be the catalyst to impel me to post. << Well, I'm glad you de-lurked, though it's too bad the disaster called "Spirit Folk" is what drove you to it. <g> >> I have watched STV from the beginning and I must say that this is an extreme low-point. Even though this will probably get me a few slams <g>, I liked Threshold better. << "Threshold" was more entertaining, I have to say. But I found it more offensive than "Spirit Folk." "Spirit Folk" was just boring. I'd forgive the stupidity, if it weren't so boring. >> Praying to next week's Harry ep for redemption << Well, it surely can't be worse than this was. -- Arlie

2000-02-24 00:00:00 - Re: Justice - (<>)

>Well, I'm glad you de-lurked, though it's too bad the disaster called "Spirit >Folk" is what drove you to it. <g> Thanks, Arlie! >>> Praying to next week's Harry ep for redemption << > >Well, it surely can't be worse than this was. > >

2000-02-24 00:00:00 - Re: Justice - (<>)

2000-02-24 00:00:00 - Re: Justice - ("lurker@home" <bluesbird@crosswinds.net>)

TECHLAB@photo-rescue.com wrote in message <38bbbfe6.172488303@news.erols.com>... >On 24 Feb 2000 04:46:33 GMT, athena7843@aol.comno.spam. (Athena7843) >wrote: > >>>This episode SUCKED!!!! >> >>>-- Arlie >> >>And Blowed! >> >>As a longtime luker, I never thought an episode like this would be the catalyst >>to impel me to post. I could not believe the insulting characterizations TPTB >>assigned the townspeople! I kept waiting for someone to pop up and exclaim, >>"Oh, they're after me lucky charms!" UGH. At least no one made any references >>to soap! >> >>I have watched STV from the beginning and I must say that this is an extreme >>low-point. Even though this will probably get >>me a few slams <g>, > >No, it wont. Welcome lurker! > >No.. when an episode is this bad, you can't help but mention it, and >we understand. > >Now, shed that 'lurker' costume and join in! Shedding now! Best offer I've had since Shammie 'n Tinfoil!

2000-02-24 00:00:00 - Re: Justice - (starwind@khijol.org)

2000-02-24 00:00:00 - Re: Justice - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

2000-02-24 00:00:00 - Re: Justice - (arlie88@aol.comNoSpam)

>> If there is any true justice in this world, the writer responsible for the line: "Never underestimate an Irish hologram" will be eaten by crocodiles. << That's rather cruel to the crocodiles. What did they ever do to you? <g> I thought having the holodeck controls destroyed by a holographic bullet was lame. But having the Doc get hypnotized was even lamer. This episode SUCKED!!!! -- Arlie

2000-02-25 00:00:00 - Re: Justice - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

Athena7843 wrote: > > >Hi Athena! Make yourself at home! > > Hi Julianna! Thank you much. :-) > >Jeri Ryan is probably thanking God on her knees that she wasn't more > >prominent in this one... > > > > And Braga..;-) yeah, him as well... Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-25 00:00:00 - Re: Justice - ("David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com>)

"TECHLAB@photo-rescue.com" wrote: > > On Thu, 24 Feb 2000 23:06:37 -0800, "David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com> > wrote: > > > >I hate to brag but...I actually got it when I saw it. > > Show-off.. ;-) Well, most of the time I'm quite clueless... -- Scully: Snake handling, they didn't talk about that in catechism. Mulder: Maybe not, but I used to know a couple of Catholic school girls, who were experts at it. - The X-Files: "Signs and Wonders" http://pages.whowhere.com/entertainment/scififan/

2000-02-25 00:00:00 - Re: Justice - (Charles Barber <phto@sympatico.ca>)

If he was then part of the program I think he would of acted more like the Minister then the Doctor. > From: TECHLAB@photo-rescue.com (TECHLAB@photo-rescue.com) > Organization: Techlab > Reply-To: TECHLAB@photo-rescue.com > Newsgroups: alt.tv.star-trek.voyager > Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2000 01:10:18 GMT > Subject: Re: Justice > > Ah.. <that little light bulb just went on over my head again..> > > So you don't mean really hypnotized, but rather, he became part of the > story.. part of *their* reality, where anything that is possible on > the holodeck is possible for him now. > > I don't know why this (OBVIOUS) point went over my head last night, > but it really did. I geddit now. Sorry, Chris. > > Techboy says "D'OH!!"

2000-02-25 00:00:00 - Re: Justice - (arlie88@aol.comNoSpam)

>> If he was then part of the program I think he would of acted more like the Minister then the Doctor. << That "he's integrated with the program" thing made no sense whatsoever. The Doc has entered other holoprograms, sans emitter, and remained himself. Don't expect me to believe that Seamus' beliefs could change the Doc. That's just lame. -- Arlie

2000-02-25 00:00:00 - Re: Justice - (arlie88@aol.comNoSpam)

>> Has he entered any other holoprogram that was suffering the same kind of malfunctions as Fair Haven? << Well, there was "Heroes and Demons." And "Bride of Chaotica." They were both suffering problems, though it's hard to say how similar the problems were to Fair Haven's. >> Every other program he's used hasn't tried to take over his program.<< Why should a holoprogram try to take him over? What intelligence is behind it, that decided it wanted the Doc to tell all? The computer's? I just can't buy that. And it was awfully convenient for a random bug. >> For all we know, Holodoc could be in extreme danger the next time he's in a malfunctioning holodeck. Actually, that could be an interesting story... << No, it couldn't. <g> -- Arlie

2000-02-25 00:00:00 - Re: Justice - (<>)

>Hi Athena! Make yourself at home! Hi Julianna! Thank you much. >Jeri Ryan is probably thanking God on her knees that she wasn't more >prominent in this one... > And Braga..;-) Thena

2000-02-25 00:00:00 - Re: Justice - (<>)

2000-02-25 00:00:00 - Re: Justice - (<>)

>Howdy, and welcome to non-lurking :-) > Thanks, Lisa! >*whispering* > >I didn't think Threshold was that bad really! <phew> I'm not alone! What a relief. :-) >> Praying to next week's Harry ep for redemption > >You'll need to pray hard, Harry never gets redemption! LOL! Thena

2000-02-25 00:00:00 - Re: Justice - (kemosabe@skyenet.net)

On Thu, 24 Feb 2000 06:42:45 GMT, starwind@khijol.org (Starwind) wrote: |Never, *EVER* say "it can't be worse than [this]..." Masked Man----->A man walks into his office, all bandaged, with black eyes, arms in a sling, and walking with a noticeable limp. A colleague asks him, "What happened to you?" The man replies: "You know that new girl in the secretarial pool, the hot blonde?" "Yeah" "Well, we were at her place last night, and her husband came home about ten and caught us. He did this to me..." "Well, it coulda been worse..." "Wha'd'ya mean, coulda been worse? Look at me, I'm a mess. How could this possibly have been any worse?" "He could have come home three hours earlier and caught me!" -- Who was that masked man?

2000-02-27 00:00:00 - Re: Justice - (dtaejdh@aol.com)

In article <20000223234633.18893.00001608@ng-ca1.aol.com>, athena7843@aol.comno.spam. (Athena7843) writes: >I have watched STV from the beginning and I must say that this is an extreme >low-point. Even though this will probably get >me a few slams <g>, I liked Threshold better. Thank you for that....so did I!! Doreen > >Thena >Praying to next week's Harry ep for redemption >

2000-02-29 00:00:00 - Re: Justice - ("A Hungry Crocodile")

TECHLAB@photo-rescue.com (TECHLAB@photo-rescue.com) wrote: >On 24 Feb 2000 04:46:33 GMT, athena7843@aol.comno.spam. (Athena7843) >wrote: > >>>This episode SUCKED!!!! >> >>>-- Arlie >> >>And Blowed! >> >>As a longtime luker, I never thought an episode like this would be the catalyst >>to impel me to post. I could not believe the insulting characterizations TPTB >>assigned the townspeople! I kept waiting for someone to pop up and exclaim, >>"Oh, they're after me lucky charms!" UGH. At least no one made any references >>to soap! >> >>I have watched STV from the beginning and I must say that this is an extreme >>low-point. Even though this will probably get >>me a few slams <g>, > >No, it wont. Welcome lurker! > >No.. when an episode is this bad, you can't help but mention it, and >we understand. > >Now, shed that 'lurker' costume and join in! Yes, hop in for a swim. There aren't any large, reptilian creatures lurking here in the swamp. If you're a Voyager writer, please take a moment to cover yourself in picante sauce (It wards off mosquitos. Really!).

2000-02-29 00:00:00 - Re: Justice - ("A Hungry Crocodile")

"CDS218" <cds218@yahoo.com> wrote: >If there is any true justice in this world, the writer >responsible for the line: "Never underestimate an Irish >hologram" will be eaten by crocodiles. > Oooh! I hope so. We get tired of eating all these native fishermen. >CDS > >-- >"A bimbo is a young woman who isn't pretty enough to be a >model, isn't smart enough to be an actress, and isn't nice >enough to be a poisonous snake."--P.J. O'Rourke > >

2000-02-29 00:00:00 - Re: Justice - ("A Hungry Crocodile")

arlie88@aol.comNoSpam (Arlie) wrote: >>> If there is any true justice in this world, the writer >responsible for the line: "Never underestimate an Irish >hologram" will be eaten by crocodiles. << > >That's rather cruel to the crocodiles. What did they ever do to you? <g> We took one of his legs. We were bored and mildly hungry. Hey, he's got two. What's the big deal? > >I thought having the holodeck controls destroyed by a holographic bullet was >lame. But having the Doc get hypnotized was even lamer. > >This episode SUCKED!!!! > > >-- Arlie

2000-03-01 00:00:00 - Re: Justice - (<>)

>>Yes, hop in for a swim. There aren't any large, reptilian creatures >>lurking here in the swamp. If you're a Voyager writer, please take a >>moment to cover yourself in picante sauce (It wards off mosquitos. >>Really!). >> > >.........psst!.......do you suppose he's descended from Paris and Janeway in >The Episode We Do Not Name.......? Oh, you mean....<pause for effect>.........THRESHOLD? Quite possibly. Thena I *liked* Threshold ;P

2000-03-01 00:00:00 - Re: Justice - ("lurker@home" <bluesbird@crosswinds.net>)

A Hungry Crocodile wrote in message <38bb3f47.16212975@news.mindspring.com>... >TECHLAB@photo-rescue.com (TECHLAB@photo-rescue.com) wrote: > >>On 24 Feb 2000 04:46:33 GMT, athena7843@aol.comno.spam. (Athena7843) >>wrote: >> >>>>This episode SUCKED!!!! >>> >>>>-- Arlie >>> >>>And Blowed! >>> >>>As a longtime luker, I never thought an episode like this would be the catalyst >>>to impel me to post. I could not believe the insulting characterizations TPTB >>>assigned the townspeople! I kept waiting for someone to pop up and exclaim, >>>"Oh, they're after me lucky charms!" UGH. At least no one made any references >>>to soap! >>> >>>I have watched STV from the beginning and I must say that this is an extreme >>>low-point. Even though this will probably get >>>me a few slams <g>, >> >>No, it wont. Welcome lurker! >> >>No.. when an episode is this bad, you can't help but mention it, and >>we understand. >> >>Now, shed that 'lurker' costume and join in! > >Yes, hop in for a swim. There aren't any large, reptilian creatures >lurking here in the swamp. If you're a Voyager writer, please take a >moment to cover yourself in picante sauce (It wards off mosquitos. >Really!). > .........psst!.......do you suppose he's descended from Paris and Janeway in The Episode We Do Not Name.......?

2000-03-02 00:00:00 - Re: Justice - ("lurker@home" <bluesbird@crosswinds.net>)

A Hungry Crocodile wrote in message <38bde8af.56041204@news.mindspring.com>... >athena7843@aol.comno.spam. (Athena7843) wrote: > >>>>Yes, hop in for a swim. There aren't any large, reptilian creatures >>>>lurking here in the swamp. If you're a Voyager writer, please take a >>>>moment to cover yourself in picante sauce (It wards off mosquitos. >>>>Really!). >>>> >>> >>>.........psst!.......do you suppose he's descended from Paris and Janeway in >>>The Episode We Do Not Name.......? >> >> >>Oh, you mean....<pause for effect>.........THRESHOLD? Quite possibly. >> >>Thena >>I *liked* Threshold ;P > >Do not cast aspersions upon my ancestors by linking them to the >Forbidden Episode! I was abandoned in the sand just like all of my 50 >brothers and sisters...and it had no ill effect on the 3 of us who >survived to maturity, so there! > "And we know who ate the other 47," says Lurker, quickly climbing back over the fence.......

2000-03-02 00:00:00 - Re: Justice - ("A Hungry Crocodile")

athena7843@aol.comno.spam. (Athena7843) wrote: >>>Yes, hop in for a swim. There aren't any large, reptilian creatures >>>lurking here in the swamp. If you're a Voyager writer, please take a >>>moment to cover yourself in picante sauce (It wards off mosquitos. >>>Really!). >>> >> >>.........psst!.......do you suppose he's descended from Paris and Janeway in >>The Episode We Do Not Name.......? > > >Oh, you mean....<pause for effect>.........THRESHOLD? Quite possibly. > >Thena >I *liked* Threshold ;P Do not cast aspersions upon my ancestors by linking them to the Forbidden Episode! I was abandoned in the sand just like all of my 50 brothers and sisters...and it had no ill effect on the 3 of us who survived to maturity, so there!

2000-03-03 00:00:00 - Re: Justice - ("A Hungry Crocodile")

"lurker@home" <bluesbird@crosswinds.net> wrote: > >A Hungry Crocodile wrote in message ><38bde8af.56041204@news.mindspring.com>... >>athena7843@aol.comno.spam. (Athena7843) wrote: >> >>>>>Yes, hop in for a swim. There aren't any large, reptilian creatures >>>>>lurking here in the swamp. If you're a Voyager writer, please take a >>>>>moment to cover yourself in picante sauce (It wards off mosquitos. >>>>>Really!). >>>>> >>>> >>>>.........psst!.......do you suppose he's descended from Paris and Janeway >in >>>>The Episode We Do Not Name.......? >>> >>> >>>Oh, you mean....<pause for effect>.........THRESHOLD? Quite possibly. >>> >>>Thena >>>I *liked* Threshold ;P >> >>Do not cast aspersions upon my ancestors by linking them to the >>Forbidden Episode! I was abandoned in the sand just like all of my 50 >>brothers and sisters...and it had no ill effect on the 3 of us who >>survived to maturity, so there! >> >"And we know who ate the other 47," says Lurker, quickly climbing back over >the fence....... > > Urp! Hey, what's that supposed to mean? Got an alka-seltzer?