FLM films - My Webpage

2000-03-22 00:00:00 - *** Fanletter To Jeri *** - (Takhan <lontakhan@prodigy.net>)

hey- Jeri... will you Please1 Please2 PlEaSe3 PlEaSe4 PleAsefive... spend some time wit me? We can go to Great America and make out in-line... or you can take me to Magic Mountain- cuz i've never been there! or maybe catch a movie at the metreon... i've never been there!... hopefully you didn't burn the letter I wrote you & recieved the teddy bear- did you rip-it apart and take the filling out? you know me- you know how much I need you... I wish I would of found this sooner- anyways, or approached differently- but theres another day right Jer? hope to hear from you- you can write me back... would mean-so-much! Hey darling... "beautiful-honey-gorgeous"... something to look forward to would be "NiCe"... of course, i know- you can do so-much better... but I know I can "LoVe" you the best... i kiss my arms, and my knees pretending it was you... i'd do anything you wish- i can do it 4ever & ever... hey Jer- i love you so-much I hate myself! ... but- the other stuff i've written- you can let it go, i'm longing for you so-much... and just to be with you- would make up for the world. Jeri- some undescribable force is making me unstable and pushing myself to you- please save me- you can save me Jer- you can write me- or give me a call... you know, but anyways... if your in town- you can catch me psychicling every afternoon to the beach... & maybe you can pass by in a limo with some lucky F'... NoT! I can't leave the pad anymore- I see you everywhere... hey Jer- we can go have a picnic at the beach... go to the gym, or relax to a book. Jer- you'll probably be the height of my happiness, and I need happiness now. Jeri- darling... PLEASE-SO-MUCH! I imagine you in my arms, lying before me... I cradle you and hold u 4ever & ever...

2000-03-23 00:00:00 - Re: *** Fanletter To Jeri *** - (Ms Tracey <tracey_tt@hotmail.com>)

So Lon is now schizo? Takhan is the deluded but repentant half .... and i_grow_tired is the equally deluded but substantially ruder half. Strange days indeed .... Tracey

2000-03-23 00:00:00 - Re: *** Fanletter To Jeri *** - ("John R. Sellers" <johnrsellers@compuserve.com>)

Give it up, dude!!! It ain't gonna happen. To paraphrase Mr. Spock, "Sometimes wanting is better than having." "Takhan" <lontakhan@prodigy.net> wrote in message news:8bc8r0$35re$1@newssvr04-int.news.prodigy.com... > > > hey- Jeri... will you Please1 Please2 PlEaSe3 PlEaSe4 PleAsefive... > spend some time wit me? We can go to Great > America and make out in-line... or you can take me to > Magic Mountain- cuz i've never been there! or maybe catch > a movie at the metreon... i've never been there!... hopefully you > didn't burn the letter I wrote you & > recieved the teddy bear- did you rip-it apart and > take the filling out? you know me- you know how much > I need you... I wish I would of found this sooner- anyways, > or approached differently- but theres another day right Jer? > hope to hear from you- you can write me back... would mean-so-much! > Hey darling... "beautiful-honey-gorgeous"... something to look forward to > would be "NiCe"... of course, i know- you can do so-much better... but I > know I can "LoVe" you the best... i kiss my arms, and my knees pretending > it was you... i'd do anything you wish- i can do it 4ever & ever... hey Jer- > i love you so-much I hate myself! ... but- the other stuff i've written- you > can > let it go, i'm longing for you so-much... and just to be with you- would > make up > for the world. Jeri- some undescribable force is making me unstable and > pushing > myself to you- please save me- you can save me Jer- you can write me- or > give me a call... you know, but anyways... if your in town- you can catch me > psychicling > every afternoon to the beach... & maybe you can pass by in a limo with some > lucky > F'... NoT! I can't leave the pad anymore- I see you everywhere... hey Jer- > we can go have a picnic at the beach... go to the gym, or relax to a book. > Jer- > you'll probably be the height of my happiness, and I need happiness now. > Jeri- > darling... PLEASE-SO-MUCH! I imagine you in my arms, lying before me... > I cradle you and hold u 4ever & ever... > > >

2000-03-23 00:00:00 - Re: *** Fanletter To Jeri *** - (i_grow_tired@my-deja.com)

Maybe if you send her the money first- you would get a response! I did- then she did a strip tease atop more cash at my place! She responded in -record- time! Get over her! You know how many dates she's gotten paid for while you were here posting away? they were bangin & poundin away... she was laughin & screamin! they were high and getting "The Experience"... while you were lookin at the same old pictures over at her homepage... -=- => Stalker? <= Say -Stalker-! "Stalker"? laughs "Next?" "Hi- nice to meet you! come right in-" "mMmMm" "Who's next for Jeri-Bomb-Baby?" ::next PiG steps forth:: Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.

2000-03-28 00:00:00 - Re: *** Fanletter To Jeri *** - ("Wayne C." <wcrow1@bellsouth.net>)

John R. Sellers wrote in message <8bdsqi$j8i$1@ssauraab-i-1.production.compuserve.com>... >Give it up, dude!!! It ain't gonna happen. To paraphrase Mr. Spock, >"Sometimes wanting is better than having." > Person has gone where no man has gone before..<nutty> >"Takhan" <lontakhan@prodigy.net> wrote in message >news:8bc8r0$35re$1@newssvr04-int.news.prodigy.com... >> >> >> hey- Jeri... will you Please1 Please2 PlEaSe3 PlEaSe4 PleAsefive... >> spend some time wit me? We can go to Great >> America and make out in-line... or you can take me to <sniped for space> Wayne C. wcrow1@bellsouth.net