FLM films - My Webpage

2000-04-16 00:00:00 - The final Voyager - (Paul <paulvecchione@ameritech.net>)

Hi everyone, Here's my ending to Voyager.....Voyager never finds the elusive "quick" way back to earth. Being a Vulcan, Tuvok is the only original crewmember still alive and is the Captain of a ship full of civilians. (from 70 years of procreation aboard the ship) 70 years from now, Voyager gets to earth with captain Tuvok at the helm and a 75 year old Naomi Wildman as the First Officer. (since she was already named the "Captains Assistant" in Equinox). Capt. Tuvok lands Voyager at Starfleet Academy..but lands a little hard....Commander Wildman is thrown over the Ops Consol and yells, "I've fallen, and I can't get up"!

2000-04-17 00:00:00 - Re: The final Voyager - (Laura <laware@strato.net>)

Paul <paulvecchione@ameritech.net> wrote in message news:KLpK4.1488$o05.47416@nntp0.detroit.mi.ameritech.net... > Hi everyone, > > Here's my ending to Voyager.....Voyager never finds the elusive "quick" way > back to earth. Being a Vulcan, Tuvok is the only original crewmember still > alive and is the Captain of a ship full of civilians. (from 70 years of > procreation aboard the ship) 70 years from now, Voyager gets to earth with > captain Tuvok at the helm and a 75 year old Naomi Wildman as the First > Officer. (since she was already named the "Captains Assistant" in Equinox). > Capt. Tuvok lands Voyager at Starfleet Academy..but lands a little > hard....Commander Wildman is thrown over the Ops Consol and yells, "I've > fallen, and I can't get up"! ROFL!!! I am SO glad I put my coffee cup down and swallowed before reading this!!!

2000-04-17 00:00:00 - Re: The final Voyager - (kemosabe@skyenet.net)

On Sun, 16 Apr 2000 16:53:31 -0400, "Paul" <paulvecchione@ameritech.net> wrote: |Capt. Tuvok lands Voyager at Starfleet Academy..but lands a little |hard....Commander Wildman is thrown over the Ops Consol and yells, "I've |fallen, and I can't get up"! Masked Man----->[choke, gasp, splutter] _ Have Gun Will Travel Wire Paladin San Franciscoo