FLM films - My Webpage

1999-12-09 00:00:00 - Re: George Constanza in Space - (Robert Hutchinson <servoid@hotmail.com>)

Shammie wrote: > > >(4of5) wrote: > > >He tried, but there was no way I could forget that > >Alexander was an old friend, too well known. I saw him like George in > >disguise. > > Same here. He just couldn't hide it at all. I feel I must provide a dissenting opinion. I thought he played his part very well, and I was only slightly reminded of George perhaps once during the entire hour. Robert Hutchinson

1999-12-09 00:00:00 - George Constanza in Space - (see@nospam.com)

Too strong a personality characterization in Sanfeld to pass for an extraterrestrial. He tried, but there was no way I could forget that Alexander was an old friend, too well known. I saw him like George in disguise. -- Go to http://www.gate.net/~ruhig If you enjoy a different point of view: articles, sci-fi: Captain Kirk Was an Idiot, NEW: The Suicide of a Serial Killer, what may go through his mind.

1999-12-10 00:00:00 - Re: George Constanza in Space - ("Mike. H." <mhantz@micron.net>)

"Shammie" <shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl> wrote in message news:19991210160724.05865.00000218@ng-ff1.aol.com... > >Brian Barjenbruch wrote: > > > >Now, of course, this begs the question, what roles should the other > >Seinfeld actors play? Here's what I think: > > > >Jerry Seinfeld - Jem'Hadar > >Julia Louis-Dreyfus - Romulan > >Michael Richards - Klingon > > Newman - Talaxian Soup Nazi - Kazon

1999-12-10 00:00:00 - Re: George Constanza in Space - ("Chris W." <el_capitano@geocities.com>)

Brian Barjenbruch wrote in message ... >> Then you are lucky. The thing is, Jason Alexander is actually a wonderful >> actor, I saw a special about him once. He's also a very cool person. But >> I just >> kept imagining him as George, I couldn't get past it. > >I thought he was pretty good in "Think Tank." Still very recognizable >as himself but not really as George. I think the biggest problem I had with Kurros is that he seemd to be the "anti-George". (Or is that Bizarro-George?) Where George was... "noisy", Kurros was quiet. It almost seemed like he was acting out of character since you kept expecting George to pop up. >Now, of course, this begs the question, what roles should the other >Seinfeld actors play? Here's what I think: > >Jerry Seinfeld - Jem'Hadar Jerry a Jemmie? No way. He'd make a better Vorta. >Julia Louis-Dreyfus - Romulan She'd make a good Klingon. >Michael Richards - Klingon He'd make a better Talaxian. And I think Jason Alexander would make a good Grand Nagus. Chris W.

1999-12-10 00:00:00 - Re: George Constanza in Space - ("David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com>)

Shammie wrote: > > >Brian Barjenbruch wrote: > > >Now, of course, this begs the question, what roles should the other > >Seinfeld actors play? Here's what I think: > > > >Jerry Seinfeld - Jem'Hadar > >Julia Louis-Dreyfus - Romulan > >Michael Richards - Klingon > > Newman - Talaxian I see Newman more as a Ferengi. -- Dennis Miller on the Millennium: "Whorin' and warrin' but never borin'." http://pages.whowhere.com/entertainment/scififan/

1999-12-10 00:00:00 - Re: George Constanza in Space - ("David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com>)

Brian Barjenbruch wrote: > > > Then you are lucky. The thing is, Jason Alexander is actually a wonderful > > actor, I saw a special about him once. He's also a very cool person. But > > I just > > kept imagining him as George, I couldn't get past it. > > I thought he was pretty good in "Think Tank." Still very recognizable > as himself but not really as George. > > Now, of course, this begs the question, what roles should the other > Seinfeld actors play? Here's what I think: > > Jerry Seinfeld - Jem'Hadar > Julia Louis-Dreyfus - Romulan > Michael Richards - Klingon Jerry Seinfeld - A hologram Julia Louis-Dreyfus - naked -- er -- I mean, a Betazoid. Michael Richards - Vorta -- Dennis Miller on the Millennium: "Whorin' and warrin' but never borin'." http://pages.whowhere.com/entertainment/scififan/

1999-12-10 00:00:00 - Re: George Constanza in Space - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

>Brian Barjenbruch wrote: >Now, of course, this begs the question, what roles should the other >Seinfeld actors play? Here's what I think: > >Jerry Seinfeld - Jem'Hadar >Julia Louis-Dreyfus - Romulan >Michael Richards - Klingon Newman - Talaxian

1999-12-10 00:00:00 - Re: George Constanza in Space - (threevok@webtv.net)

I saw George as a formidable enemy. This was easy for me since I did not know who he was until after I saw Think Tank for the first time. How is such a thing possible? I'm one of the few people on this planet who never watched Seinfeld. So, if I ever watch a Seinfeld episode and see George, my first reaction will no doubt be: Oh, it's the guy from Think Tank :-) We respectfully request that you take us to Eden -- Doctor Sevrin :-)

1999-12-10 00:00:00 - Re: George Constanza in Space - (Zepper <voyager_rulesNOvoSPAM@my-deja.com.invalid>)

I think they should have tried to change his appearance a little. I had the same problem! Too familiar a face! Zepper ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Are you telling me I'm impossible to resist?" Tom Paris (Blood Fever) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ * Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network * The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!

1999-12-10 00:00:00 - Re: George Constanza in Space - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

>Robert Hutchinson wrote: >I feel I must provide a dissenting opinion. I thought he played his part >very well, and I was only slightly reminded of George perhaps once during >the entire hour. Then you are lucky. The thing is, Jason Alexander is actually a wonderful actor, I saw a special about him once. He's also a very cool person. But I just kept imagining him as George, I couldn't get past it.

1999-12-10 00:00:00 - Re: George Constanza in Space - (Ann Johnson <Johnson.Ann@att.net>)

Me too. I never watched Seinfeld and I agree with your assessment. Lisa <dugmore@freeuk.com> wrote in message news:QJa44.7461$Ez1.145559@nnrp3.clara.net... > > Shammie wrote in message <19991209234530.23314.00000044@ng-xa1.aol.com>... > >>(4of5) wrote: > > > >>He tried, but there was no way I could forget that > >>Alexander was an old friend, too well known. I saw him like George in > >>disguise. > > > > Fortunately I have never watched Seinfeld, so for me he was very convincing > and I actually found his calmness and quietness quite menacing. > > Lisa >

1999-12-10 00:00:00 - Re: George Constanza in Space - (Lisa <dugmore@freeuk.com>)

Shammie wrote in message <19991209234530.23314.00000044@ng-xa1.aol.com>... >>(4of5) wrote: > >>He tried, but there was no way I could forget that >>Alexander was an old friend, too well known. I saw him like George in >>disguise. > >Same here. He just couldn't hide it at all. Fortunately I have never watched Seinfeld, so for me he was very convincing and I actually found his calmness and quietness quite menacing. Lisa "Regret is a part of being alive, but keep it a small part" "As you do?" "Demonstrably"

1999-12-10 00:00:00 - Re: George Constanza in Space - (Robert Hutchinson <servoid@hotmail.com>)

Ty wrote: > > What was that character's name? On Voyager, you mean? Kurros. Robert Hutchinson

1999-12-10 00:00:00 - Re: George Constanza in Space - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

>(4of5) wrote: >He tried, but there was no way I could forget that >Alexander was an old friend, too well known. I saw him like George in >disguise. Same here. He just couldn't hide it at all.

1999-12-10 00:00:00 - Re: George Constanza in Space - (Ty <tironic@hotmail.com>)

What was that character's name?

1999-12-11 00:00:00 - Re: George Constanza in Space - (see@nospam.com)

=>Now, of course, this begs the question, what roles should the other =>Seinfeld actors play? Here's what I think: => =>Jerry Seinfeld - Jem'Hadar = =Jerry a Jemmie? No way. He'd make a better Vorta. = =>Julia Louis-Dreyfus - Romulan = =She'd make a good Klingon. = =>Michael Richards - Klingon I think Richards could have made an even better Lt. Barkley. -- Go to http://www.gate.net/~ruhig If you enjoy a different point of view: articles, sci-fi: Captain Kirk Was an Idiot, NEW: The Suicide of a Serial Killer, what may go through his mind.

1999-12-11 00:00:00 - Re: George Constanza in Space - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)