FLM films - My Webpage

2000-07-02 00:00:00 - Voyager: High Voyages 3 - (Blade <kvanza@yahoo.comNOSPAM>)

Okay gang, it's been a loooong time since I posted the 2nd chapter but here we go the third chapter. Voyager High Voyages 3/? Captain's Log Stardate 51592 The EMH program has been deleted. This fact didn't really concern me at the time because of course we must have made a back up of his program already. The morale level of the crew was doing quite well and I had decided that perhaps a higher ration price on the herb could be helpful. Then of course I could decrease my own ration cost. Sounded like a good idea so I put in the changes immediately. In other parts of the ship injuries are still occuring and Tom Paris unfortunately is not trained enough to handle them all. I decided to go ask B'ellanna about that backup of the EMH. Janeway walked up to B'Ellana's room and pressed the door chime. "Come in," said B'Ellana as she placed another flower in her hair. Janeway entered the room and was startled by the change. Her chief engineer had apparently decided to decorate the room in pastels and some colors with white circles in them and many flowers all around. B'Ellana herself had a long flowing dress and had beads around her neck and was sitting at a lantern in a yoga position. "B'ellana? Do you remember that backup we made of the doctor?" "There is no backup." "What?" "We never were able to make one. Oh sure we tried many different times but we could never duplicate his medical knowledge man... It was like the thing that could not be reached, y'know... We could copy his humor, sarcasm, and singing but not the medical stuff. It's like.... really weird." "Oh," Janeway said. "Well that's a bummer," she continued before her and B'Ellana started laughing. ************* Janeway then checked in with Tom in sickbay. "Tom, how have you been keeping up?" "Pretty good, Captain. I've been able to decrease my workload with some prescriptions." "Really? What have you been prescribing?" Janeway asked. "Just that herb that Neelix discovered," Tom replied. "What?" Janeway asked. Now she believed she knew why people have been replicating less of the herb with their rations. They had been getting free handouts from Tom. "Something wrong, Captain?" Tom asked. "You're no longer to report to sickbay, Tom. I want you back in you're pilot's seat in 15 minutes, is that clear?" Janeway said very sternly. "Uhhh, of course.. aye Captain." Tom said as he quickly left sickbay. Janeway now needed to decide what to do with sickbay. She decided to appoint two crewmen which were skilled with basic first aid training and assigned them the position. Meanwhile, Tuvok was sitting in his room testing a theory of his about the herb and it's effects. He reset the kalto game and once used the herb and began trying to solve the puzzle. This time he was able to do it 3 seconds faster than before. His theory seemed logical. The herb has a unique property which actually increased the logic of a Vulcan. "Very interesting," thought Tuvok before lighting another piece of the herb. ******** Captain's Log Stardate 51598 Finally we've discovered something in space on our sensors. As it has been the only thing we've detected for so long we decided to head towards it to investigate. "Captain, we should be within viewing range," said Harry Kim. "Onscreen." The object appeared to be a bright tear in space. "Let's get a closer look at this thing." Janeway said, "Get close enough so we can get detailed readings about it." "Captain, that order would be illogical as this is the only thing we've been able to detect maybe we should be cautious and send a probe to scan it first." Tuvok said. Janeway considered the argument for a moment. "Noted Tuvok but I'm gonna go with my gut feeling. Steady as she goes, Tom." The object in space began to larger and larger in the viewscreen. The scans of the object have revealed that is some sort of gateway to some other point in space. However, there was no way of determining the point where it would come out at. After Janeway considered the information in the reports she decided that if they didn't know where it goes and they can't tell if they'd survive the trip she decided that it may as well be a shortcut home. "Tom, lay in an intercept course with that gateway." "Umm may I ask why, Captain?" Tom asked. "Because that's the way home." Janeway said as she stared at the viewscreen. "Kathryn," Chakotay whispered in her ear. "Excuse me for asking, but have you fucking lost it? That's suicide heading straight in there. Do you know what you're even doing? You're gonna kill us all." "Chakotay, shut the hell up." Janeway said quietly back. "Yes ma'am." Chakotay said as he bowed his head with a pout on his face. "Captain, this idea is completely illogical and as Chief of Security I must insist that you are relieved of duty for the safety of the ship and crew." Tuvok told Janeway. "You've been taking to much of that herb, Tuvok, so I must question your logic. Tom, keep on course." Seven of Nine then entered from the turbolift. "Seven, where have you been? You were to report to the bridge 20 minutes ago," asked Janeway. "I apologize, Captain. I was busy trying to get rid of a vile alien creature which called itself, 'Lon Takhan'." She said. "However the important thing that I have discovered in Astrometrics is very urgent. That "gateway" as you call it will not take us home but to another place in the universe most likely not very near Earth." "In that case, Tom, let's stop here." "We can't Captain. we're sorta caught within the range of that thing and we're being pulled towards it." Voyager drifted towards the tear in space increasing speed as it got closer. It hit the tear and vanished in a bright flash and appearing elsewhere. "Ensign Kim, where are we?" "Umm... I've got bad news Captain... We're about 1,000,000,000 away from the Milky Way Galaxy." ******************* Well, now, that was very interesting don't you think. Well now, I suppose you'd love to know what maybe happens to the USS Voyager now that it's so far away from home only one such as I could save them. Alas, for now this story comes to an end but maybe we'll revisit this little bit another day where I shall go ahead and intervene very likely. What? Who am I you ask? Why I'm shocked. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Q. I mean really, who did you THINK placed that little replicator pattern in Voyager's computer? Well until next time, au revoir. <SNAP> <FLASH> End Blade is Blade :) ICQ# 14126341

2000-07-02 00:00:00 - Re: Voyager: High Voyages 3 - (Laura <laware@strato.net>)

Blade <kvanza@yahoo.comNOSPAM> wrote in message news:38nvls8e5f3f7co9d9ihvoed4o0g06hbm6@4ax.com... > Okay gang, it's been a loooong time since I posted the 2nd chapter but > here we go the third chapter. > > Voyager > High Voyages > 3/? ::Snip snip:: There will be a four, won't there? Yes? Affirmative? -- "Chocolate is a serious thing" -Deanna Troi- Laura Ware (laware@strato.net)

2000-07-06 00:00:00 - Re: Voyager: High Voyages 3 - (Blade <kvanza@yahoo.comNOSPAM>)

On Mon, 3 Jul 2000 12:21:19 -1000, King of Cyberia <garyli@reincarnate.com.GRETHOR> wrote: >On Jul 2 Blade walked on stage, wiggled said hiney and >spoke to the members of alt.tv.star-trek.voyager: > >B :Voyager >B :High Voyages >B :3/? > >::has a ominous feeling about this:: > >B : >B :Captain's Log >B :Stardate 51592 >B :The EMH program has been deleted. This fact didn't really concern me >B :at the time because of course we must have made a back up of his >B :program already. The morale level of the crew was doing quite well and >B :I had decided that perhaps a higher ration price on the herb could be >B :helpful. Then of course I could decrease my own ration cost. Sounded >B :like a good idea so I put in the changes immediately. In other parts >B :of the ship injuries are still occuring and Tom Paris unfortunately is >B :not trained enough to handle them all. I decided to go ask B'ellanna >B :about that backup of the EMH. > >Um who's speaking here, Janeway? Yep, It's a Captain's Log entry. >B :Janeway walked up to B'Ellana's room and pressed the door chime. >B : >B :"Come in," said B'Ellana as she placed another flower in her hair. >B :Janeway entered the room and was startled by the change. Her chief >B :engineer had apparently decided to decorate the room in pastels and >B :some colors with white circles in them and many flowers all around. >B :B'Ellana herself had a long flowing dress and had beads around her >B :neck and was sitting at a lantern in a yoga position. > >That is *so* unlike Torres... she's stoned. Well actually most of the crew is... Did you happen to catch the first two chapters of this story? Blade is Blade :) ICQ# 14126341

2000-07-06 00:00:00 - Re: Voyager: High Voyages 3 - (Shammie <Shammie_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <38nvls8e5f3f7co9d9ihvoed4o0g06hbm6@4ax.com>, Blade says... > >Okay gang, it's been a loooong time since I posted the 2nd chapter but >here we go the third chapter. > >Voyager >High Voyages >3/? This is a riot!! Will you email me parts 1 and 2?