FLM films - My Webpage

2000-03-11 00:00:00 - Re: Upcoming episode SPOILERS - ("David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com>)

TC8870 wrote: > > >There are a couple of surprises that i don't want to give away, but you may > >be seeing another Borg epic -- a Borg two hour movie or possibly a Borg > cliffhanger, > > Hey Spud, how many more episodes are we from the finale? Don't you think you > should have figured the season ending back in I dont know in JANUARY?!? lol The magazine with interview just came out this month so the interview probably took place in January.

2000-03-11 00:00:00 - Re: Upcoming episode SPOILERS - (havoc <havoc@ucs.net>)

Arlie wrote in message <20000311203642.15549.00003307@ng-de1.aol.com>... >From Trekweb: > >>> The April 2000 issue of the Star Trek Magazine features a six-page >interview with Voyager executive producer Brannon Braga. TrekToday posted the >following excerpt of the interview, which includes various spoilers about an >upcoming Borg episode which will focus on Seven of Nine and the Borg Queen. In this suspense-packed episode, the Federation's arch nemisis returns. With the success of First Contact, and Dark Frontier, TPTB realize that every last drop of ratings success must be milked from the Borg. So what novel approach will be used for the Borg and Seven of Nine this time?? They'll probably play each other in a death match of checker!! Don't those Borg send shivers through your spine, like the old days? > >"There are a couple of surprises that i don't want to give away, but you may be >seeing another Borg epic -- a Borg two hour movie or possibly a Borg >cliffhanger, that we're thinking of as the third part of our Borg trilogy : >"Scorpion", "Dark Frontier" and now a story in which there is a massive >resistance movement within the Borg that could unravel them once and for all, >and Seven gets involved with. Seven gets involved with it? I never would have guessed that one. (If I'm counting correctly, that would make it the 3rd and 4th (if its spread over 2 hours) Seven-Borg episode of this season alone. >It may also include, finally, a true romance for >Seven of Nine against the backdrop of the resistance. Seven and Hugh, sittin in a tree... K-I-S-S-I-N-G.... It may possibly see the >return of a new Borg Queen. It's very conceptual at this point, The concept: Bring back the Borg again, and hope that it causes a blip in the ratings. but it's safe >to say that there's one more Borg epic to come. If it does get some ratings, then it's safe to say there will be another... and another... Till the Borg become as exciting as Holodeck episodes. (Of course, that won't stop them either!!) And we've got another time >travel episode coming up which i mentioned [with Tuvok]; we will possibly have >more of Earth." << > > >I have to say, this new Borg epic doesn't thrill me. A Borg resistance >movement? How un-Borg can you get? And I don't think I want to see a "true >romance for Seven of Nine," given the way these guys usually write romance.... > >But another Tuvok episode??? Dare we hope???? > Don't get you-know-who's hope up. -Havoc

2000-03-12 00:00:00 - Re: Upcoming episode SPOILERS - (arlie88@aol.comNoSpam)

>> >cliffhanger, that we're thinking of as the third part of our Borg trilogy : "Borg," "Children Of Borg," "Borg Messiah," "Odd Empress Of Borg," "Chapterhouse Borg," "Borg: House Janeway,"....... << ROFLMAO! Okay, you did it - made me spew coffee all over my keyboard. >>>"Scorpion", "Dark Frontier" and now a story in which there is a massive >resistance movement within the Borg that could unravel them once and for all, After four centuries, the competition between Internet Explorer and Netscape turns *ugly.* << I thought Microsoft would have assimilated the entire galaxy by then. >> Of course, by their next appearance the Borg will be *so* wimpified that merely trying to upload a Java chat page will crash the Collective. << LOL! You're in rare form today.... >> "And I'm warning all you trekkies *right now!!* If the Borgy Bunch kids don't bring up the ratings, then we're goign to escalate to Level Two cuteness: PETS!!!!! << Hey, I'll trade Naomi and all of the Borgy Bunch for Spot and a couple of tribbles. -- Arlie

2000-03-12 00:00:00 - Re: Upcoming episode SPOILERS - (arlie88@aol.comNoSpam)

>> They'll probably play each other in a death match of checker!! << Sounds more interesting than "Child's Play" was, >> Seven and Hugh, sittin in a tree... K-I-S-S-I-N-G.... << Gee, and I thought it was going to be Seven and the "new" Borg Queen. Then again, maybe Hugh *is* the new Borg Queen... >>>But another Tuvok episode??? Dare we hope???? Don't get you-know-who's hope up. << No chance of that. She's given up. I'm the one who gets her hopes up, though I should know better by now.... -- Arlie

2000-03-12 00:00:00 - Re: Upcoming episode SPOILERS - (evilklowwn@aol.comedy)

Techlab doth write thus: <On the Braga interview> >Hmm.. total six pages (lots of photos to take up room) but the >sections are as follows.. > >Intro >Moral conflicts "Jeri's a fine actress..... but should she get every other episode just because we're schnogging?" >Facing Reality "Write an episode that *doesn't* involve the holodeck.... wow, I never thought of *that.*" >Troubled Past "Hey, we *really* thought the Kazon would turn out to be the greatest villians in Trek! Who knew??" >Klingon heritage "Well, we can't think of anything *else* to do with B'Elanna." >Falling short "Hey, *I* decide what is and isn't Trek, and the fans will watch it and like it!!" >Information overload "Will everyone *please* stop sending all those copies of 'Physics For Dummies' to Andre Bormanis??" >Plans for Tuvok "We always let the aliens kick down Voyager's shields so Tuvok will have *something* to say." >Back on Earth "We can get Sirtis and Schultz cheaper than any of the others." >Holographic romance "We're trying to get a hologram of Dr. Ruth for the next Fair Haven Sweeps episode." >Temporal anomaly "Those anomalies can *really* save a writer's ass when he doesn't have a real story." >Children of the Borg "Nothing like a pointless subplot to pad out the hour." >Borg epic "It isn't just a ratings gimmick; we sincerely feel that Jeri hasn't been getting enough stories!" >In the wrong place "Why are all those people on Usenet calling me the Antichrist??" >Strong form "After our Borg cliffhanger, we'll segue into the Seventh Season with a follow-up episode to 'Threshold.' " He-Who-Couldn't-Help-Himself ***************************************** Janeway was rather dubious when Neelix volunteered to work as Ship's Counselor..... but there were a *lot* of grieving crewmembers in need of counseling after Neelix's catastrophic stint as a Security Officer.

2000-03-12 00:00:00 - Re: Upcoming episode SPOILERS - (havoc <havoc@ucs.net>)

Juli17 wrote in message <20000312021305.03526.00000480@ng-ck1.aol.com>... >> >>If it does get some ratings, then it's safe to say there will be another... >>and another... Till the Borg become as exciting as Holodeck episodes. (Of >>course, that won't stop them either!!) >> > >Well, "Collective" got abysmal ratings for a Borg episode. Methinks the Borg >have just about played themselves out, especially in relation to Seven, and >TPTB just haven't seemed to notice yet. > >>>But another Tuvok episode??? Dare we hope???? >>> >> > >I think the Tuvok "time travel" bit refers to the Kes episode "Fury." After >Kes travels to Voyager's past the time disturbance causes the Tuvok of the past >to start having visions of things that he doesn't understand (like one of >Seven, who doesn't exist yet). So it may not be a "Tuvok" episode but maybe >he'll at least have a meaty part in it. Ah.. so the only way Tuvok can even get a meaty part is if Seven doesn't exist. Fascinating. -Havoc

2000-03-12 00:00:00 - Re: Upcoming episode SPOILERS - (Lisa <lisa.dugmore@cableinet.co.uk>)

"Arlie" <arlie88@aol.comNoSpam> wrote in message news:20000312062402.17309.00002819@ng-xe1.aol.com... > >> Noobody tell Julianna, but did you read the magazine? Braga started > out in the section "Plans for Tuvok" with three sentences related to > an upcoming Tuvok episode.. and then never mentioned him again in the > rest of the section. Geez.. Braga did in the interview exactly what > Julianna accuses them of doing in the series. Even in his own section > of the interview, Tuvok was mostly ignored. << > > Figures. What else did he say about his "plans for Tuvok"? > > >> Funny thing about that magazine.. but I could swear that they read > some of the messages in here. A few key phrases caught my attention, > because I remember reading them in here first. << > > They probably have "moles" here. I know some studios, like Fox, actually hire > people to monitor Internet message boards, newsgroups, and mailing lists for > fan commentary about their shows. And individual writers who are net-savvy > can't resist lurking, either. Most writers are feedback sluts. <g> > They must all have very thick skins then, if they keep coming back to read more of what we think of them all lately Lisa

2000-03-12 00:00:00 - Upcoming episode SPOILERS - (arlie88@aol.comNoSpam)

2000-03-12 00:00:00 - Re: Upcoming episode SPOILERS - (kalelfan@aol.com)

In article <20000311203642.15549.00003307@ng-de1.aol.com>, arlie88@aol.comNoSpam (Arlie) writes: >I have to say, this new Borg epic doesn't thrill me. A Borg resistance >movement? How un-Borg can you get? Actually, a serious Borg resistance movement would be interesting I think. >But another Tuvok episode??? Dare we hope???? I like Tuvok, and I like time travel and earth stories so all this is promising to me. I read somewhere Kes is coming back for a one-shot as well, with B'Elanna playing a role in that episode. I'm hoping B'Elanna's "death" back in the Barge episode might have something to do with it... she crossed over and disrupted the Kes-continuum or whatever. :-) >More of earth...eh. What's the point of being in the DQ if >you're going to do all these episodes set on Earth? They want to milk "getting home" for all its worth, which is far from the worst strategy ratings-wise. KalElFan@aol.com

2000-03-12 00:00:00 - Re: Upcoming episode SPOILERS - (Benji <mysterdiskord@hotmail.com>)

From: "havoc" havoc@ucs.net >the >>following excerpt of the interview, which includes various spoilers about >an >>upcoming Borg episode which will focus on Seven of Nine and the Borg Queen. >In this suspense-packed episode, the Federation's arch nemisis returns. >With the success of First Contact, and Dark Frontier, TPTB realize that >every last drop of ratings success must be milked from the Borg. So what novel approach will be used for the Borg and Seven of Nine this time?? >They'll probably play each other in a death match of checker!! Don't those >Borg send shivers through your spine, like the old days? ROFL!! I don't know, I think Battleship would be more exciting. Can't you just picture the Borg Queen? 'You've sunk my battleship, Seven of Nine, teritary adjunct etc.' Ooooh, the terror! Thena

2000-03-12 00:00:00 - Re: Upcoming episode SPOILERS - (tc8870@aol.com)

Athena7843 wrote in message <20000311230255.02143.00000853@ng-fb1.aol.com>... >From: "havoc" havoc@ucs.net > >>the >>>following excerpt of the interview, which includes various spoilers about >>an >>>upcoming Borg episode which will focus on Seven of Nine and the Borg Queen. > >>In this suspense-packed episode, the Federation's arch nemisis returns. >>With the success of First Contact, and Dark Frontier, TPTB realize that >>every last drop of ratings success must be milked from the Borg. So what >novel approach will be used for the Borg and Seven of Nine this time?? > > >>They'll probably play each other in a death match of checker!! Don't those >>Borg send shivers through your spine, like the old days? > >ROFL!! > >I don't know, I think Battleship would be more exciting. Can't you just picture >the Borg Queen? 'You've sunk my battleship, Seven of Nine, teritary adjunct >etc.' Ooooh, the terror! > Maybe we can get the whole Borgy Bunch involved in a Candyland Grudge Match!! -Havoc

Arlie doth wite thus: >Message-ID: <20000311203642.15549.00003307@ng-de1.aol.com> > > > >From Trekweb: > >>> The April 2000 issue of the Star Trek Magazine features a six-page >interview with Voyager executive producer Brannon Braga. And they did an *excellent* job of airbrushing out the horns! > TrekToday posted the >following excerpt of the interview, which includes various spoilers about an >upcoming Borg episode which will focus on Seven of Nine and the Borg Queen. > >"There are a couple of surprises that i don't want to give away, but you may >be >seeing another Borg epic -- a Borg two hour movie or possibly a Borg Ummm..... by now, it would only be a surprise if we got through the next Sweeps *without* the Borg. >cliffhanger, that we're thinking of as the third part of our Borg trilogy : "Borg," "Children Of Borg," "Borg Messiah," "Odd Empress Of Borg," "Chapterhouse Borg," "Borg: House Janeway,"....... >"Scorpion", "Dark Frontier" and now a story in which there is a massive >resistance movement within the Borg that could unravel them once and for all, After four centuries, the competition between Internet Explorer and Netscape turns *ugly.* >and Seven gets involved with. It may also include, finally, a true romance >for >Seven of Nine against the backdrop of the resistance. It may possibly see the .....proliferation all over Usednet of male/female "connector" jokes..... Of course, by their next appearance the Borg will be *so* wimpified that merely trying to upload a Java chat page will crash the Collective. >return of a new Borg Queen. It's very conceptual at this point, but it's safe >to say that there's one more Borg epic to come. And we've got another time >travel episode coming up which i mentioned [with Tuvok]; we will possibly >have >more of Earth." << "And I'm warning all you trekkies *right now!!* If the Borgy Bunch kids don't bring up the ratings, then we're goign to escalate to Level Two cuteness: PETS!!!!! Muhuahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!- oh damn, is that %@&$*%@(^#$@ recorder *still* <click>" >I have to say, this new Borg epic doesn't thrill me. A Borg resistance >movement? How un-Borg can you get? Jim Carrey Of Borg? >And I don't think I want to see a "true >romance for Seven of Nine," given the way these guys usually write >romance.... .... which is *far* scarier than modern-day Borg. >But another Tuvok episode??? Dare we hope???? I wouldn't. >More of earth...eh. What's the point of being in the DQ if you're going to >do >all these episodes set on Earth? I think that might be Picardo's idea; having the Doctor transmitted to Earth to treat his creator, Louis Zimmerman. He-Who-Doesn't-Think-This-Is-The-Show-To-Ask-About-The-Point-Of ***************************************** Janeway was rather dubious when Neelix volunteered to work as Ship's Counselor..... but there were a *lot* of grieving crewmembers in need of counseling after Neelix's catastrophic stint as a Security Officer.

2000-03-12 00:00:00 - Re: Upcoming episode SPOILERS - (juli17@aol.com)

2000-03-15 00:00:00 - Re: Upcoming episode SPOILERS - (Laura Ware <laware@strato.net>)

Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in message news:38CFFE84.784@hotmail.comTuvok.rules... > Laura Ware wrote: > > > > Juli17 <juli17@aol.com> wrote in message > > news:20000312021305.03526.00000480@ng-ck1.aol.com.. > > > > > > > >If it does get some ratings, then it's safe to say there will be > > another... > > > >and another... Till the Borg become as exciting as Holodeck episodes. > > (Of > > > >course, that won't stop them either!!) > > > > > > > > > > Well, "Collective" got abysmal ratings for a Borg episode. Methinks the > > Borg > > > have just about played themselves out, especially in relation to Seven, > > and > > > TPTB just haven't seemed to notice yet. > > > > > > >>But another Tuvok episode??? Dare we hope???? > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > I think the Tuvok "time travel" bit refers to the Kes episode "Fury." > > After > > > Kes travels to Voyager's past the time disturbance causes the Tuvok of the > > past > > > to start having visions of things that he doesn't understand (like one of > > > Seven, who doesn't exist yet). So it may not be a "Tuvok" episode but > > maybe > > > he'll at least have a meaty part in it. > > > > One can always hope.... > > One *can* still hope??????? Why not? Beats depression......

2000-03-15 00:00:00 - Re: Upcoming episode SPOILERS - (Laura Ware <laware@strato.net>)

Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in message news:38CFFEB5.1603@hotmail.comTuvok.rules... > Laura Ware wrote: > > > > Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in > > message news:38CFD31D.5340@hotmail.comTuvok.rules.. > > > Juli17 wrote: > > > > > > I think the Tuvok "time travel" bit refers to the Kes episode "Fury." > > After > > > > Kes travels to Voyager's past the time disturbance causes the Tuvok of > > the past > > > > to start having visions of things that he doesn't understand (like one > > of > > > > Seven, who doesn't exist yet). So it may not be a "Tuvok" episode but > > maybe > > > > he'll at least have a meaty part in it. > > > > > > > > > > Tuvok???? Are you kidding?????? > > > > Pessimist! He had a meaty role in "Tsunkate...." > > sort of... it was good, but not much. He's in *desperate* need of *lots* > of screentime. To be truthful, *I'm* in desperate need of SEEING lots of screentime for Tuvok.. ;-)

2000-03-15 00:00:00 - Re: Upcoming episode SPOILERS - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

Arlie wrote: > > I have to say, this new Borg epic doesn't thrill me. Me neither (yawn!) > A Borg resistance > movement? How un-Borg can you get? And I don't think I want to see a "true > romance for Seven of Nine," given the way these guys usually write romance.... > agreed... especially since it'll be just *another* character we don't want to see ever again... > But another Tuvok episode??? Dare we hope???? Nope. That's probably the Kes ep... > More of earth...eh. What's the point of being in the DQ if you're going to do > all these episodes set on Earth? Lack of creativity and imagination? Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-03-15 00:00:00 - Re: Upcoming episode SPOILERS - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

TC8870 wrote: > > >And we've got another time travel episode coming up which i mentioned [with > Tuvok] > > I think this is "Fury" Braga's refering to. The spoilers indicate Tuvok & > telepathic abilities play a big part in the story. sounded more like a *very* minor supporting part to me... > Weeeeee Tuvok! <G> Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-03-15 00:00:00 - Re: Upcoming episode SPOILERS - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

Techlab Photo Rescue Inc wrote: > > On 12 Mar 2000 01:36:42 GMT, arlie88@aol.comNoSpam (Arlie) wrote: > > >From Trekweb: > > > >>> The April 2000 issue of the Star Trek Magazine features a six-page > >interview with Voyager executive producer Brannon Braga. > > > >But another Tuvok episode??? Dare we hope???? > > Noobody tell Julianna, No??? > but did you read the magazine? Braga started > out in the section "Plans for Tuvok" with three sentences related to > an upcoming Tuvok episode.. and then never mentioned him again in the > rest of the section. And what's so surprising about *that*???? That he actually wasted *three* sentences on Tuvok this time instead of only one: "He's difficult to write for (shrug)." > Geez.. Braga did in the interview exactly what > Julianna accuses them of doing in the series. Even in his own section > of the interview, Tuvok was mostly ignored. Why do you think I do get the impression that they don't *want* to use him??????? > >More of earth...eh. What's the point of being in the DQ if you're going to do > >all these episodes set on Earth? > > Braga said that he didn't know when they would reach earth.. this > season, next.. last episode .. not as if it mattered when or even if they do... > Funny thing about that magazine.. but I could swear that they read > some of the messages in here. A few key phrases caught my attention, > because I remember reading them in here first. Perhaps some of the > people posting in here also wrote to the magazine (they take e-mail > responses, after all) but I didn't recognize the names. Then again, > most of us don't use our real names, so I wouldn't know. and maybe > they take points they'd like to address from this group .. or maybe > they get the same questions by mail that we ask here. Who knows. Who knows.... but he *still* doesn't care about Tuvok (or Tim).... Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-03-15 00:00:00 - Re: Upcoming episode SPOILERS - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

Techlab Photo Rescue Inc wrote: > > On 12 Mar 2000 07:16:35 GMT, juli17@aol.com (Juli17) wrote: > > >>Noobody tell Julianna, but did you read the magazine? Braga started > >>out in the section "Plans for Tuvok" with three sentences related to > >>an upcoming Tuvok episode.. and then never mentioned him again in the > >>rest of the section. Geez.. Braga did in the interview exactly what > >>Julianna accuses them of doing in the series. Even in his own section > >>of the interview, Tuvok was mostly ignored. > > >I haven't read the article yet. Question though...did Braga mention any of the > >other characters at all (as in "Plans for B'Elanna," "Plans for Neelix," etc) > >besides Seven? If not, Tuvok might have gotten a pretty good deal being > >mentioned for three whole sentences ;-) > > Hmm.. total six pages (lots of photos to take up room) but the > sections are as follows.. > > Intro > Moral conflicts > Facing Reality > Troubled Past > Klingon heritage > Falling short > Information overload > Plans for Tuvok > Back on Earth > Holographic romance > Temporal anomaly > Children of the Borg > Borg epic > In the wrong place > Strong form > > He mostly pats himself and the others on the back. (It's a Trek > magazine, remember... it's self congratulatory by definition.) > > but I found it funny that one of the worst complaints about Tuvok was > the lack of effective use of his character, and when given the > opportunity to explain why, Braga did exactly the same thing he's > being accused of.. relegating him to the back of the stage.. back of > the article.. or changing the subject. He *always* does that. I've read several interviews with him over the past two years (and a chat transcript). He *never* addressed the complaints about Tuvok's underuse. > Braga is an asshole. No doubt > about it. :-)))))) Agreed! Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-03-15 00:00:00 - Re: Upcoming episode SPOILERS - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

Bozo the Evil Klown wrote: > > Techlab doth write thus: > > <On the Braga interview> > > >Hmm.. total six pages (lots of photos to take up room) but the > >sections are as follows.. > > > >Intro > >Moral conflicts > > "Jeri's a fine actress..... but should she get every other episode just because > we're schnogging?" > > >Facing Reality > > "Write an episode that *doesn't* involve the holodeck.... wow, I never thought > of *that.*" > > >Troubled Past > > "Hey, we *really* thought the Kazon would turn out to be the greatest villians > in Trek! Who knew??" > > >Klingon heritage > > "Well, we can't think of anything *else* to do with B'Elanna." > > >Falling short > > "Hey, *I* decide what is and isn't Trek, and the fans will watch it and like > it!!" > > >Information overload > > "Will everyone *please* stop sending all those copies of 'Physics For Dummies' > to Andre Bormanis??" > > >Plans for Tuvok > > "We always let the aliens kick down Voyager's shields so Tuvok will have > *something* to say." > > >Back on Earth > > "We can get Sirtis and Schultz cheaper than any of the others." > > >Holographic romance > > "We're trying to get a hologram of Dr. Ruth for the next Fair Haven Sweeps > episode." > > >Temporal anomaly > > "Those anomalies can *really* save a writer's ass when he doesn't have a real > story." > > >Children of the Borg > > "Nothing like a pointless subplot to pad out the hour." > > >Borg epic > > "It isn't just a ratings gimmick; we sincerely feel that Jeri hasn't been > getting enough stories!" > > >In the wrong place > > "Why are all those people on Usenet calling me the Antichrist??" > > >Strong form > > "After our Borg cliffhanger, we'll segue into the Seventh Season with a > follow-up episode to 'Threshold.' " ROTFLOL! :-) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-03-15 00:00:00 - Re: Upcoming episode SPOILERS - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

Arlie wrote: > > >> "And I'm warning all you trekkies *right now!!* If the Borgy Bunch kids > don't > bring up the ratings, then we're goign to escalate to Level Two cuteness: > PETS!!!!! << > > Hey, I'll trade Naomi and all of the Borgy Bunch for Spot and a couple of > tribbles. I want a tribble as well! :-) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-03-15 00:00:00 - Re: Upcoming episode SPOILERS - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

Arlie wrote: > >>>But another Tuvok episode??? Dare we hope???? > > Don't get you-know-who's hope up. << > > No chance of that. She's given up. I'm the one who gets her hopes up, though > I should know better by now.... Indeed :-) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-03-15 00:00:00 - Re: Upcoming episode SPOILERS - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

Juli17 wrote: > > > > >If it does get some ratings, then it's safe to say there will be another... > >and another... Till the Borg become as exciting as Holodeck episodes. (Of > >course, that won't stop them either!!) > > > > Well, "Collective" got abysmal ratings for a Borg episode. Methinks the Borg > have just about played themselves out, especially in relation to Seven, and > TPTB just haven't seemed to notice yet. > > >>But another Tuvok episode??? Dare we hope???? > >> > > > > I think the Tuvok "time travel" bit refers to the Kes episode "Fury." After > Kes travels to Voyager's past the time disturbance causes the Tuvok of the past > to start having visions of things that he doesn't understand (like one of > Seven, who doesn't exist yet). So it may not be a "Tuvok" episode but maybe > he'll at least have a meaty part in it. > Tuvok???? Are you kidding?????? Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

Laura Ware wrote: > > Juli17 <juli17@aol.com> wrote in message > news:20000312021305.03526.00000480@ng-ck1.aol.com.. > > > > > >If it does get some ratings, then it's safe to say there will be > another... > > >and another... Till the Borg become as exciting as Holodeck episodes. > (Of > > >course, that won't stop them either!!) > > > > > > > Well, "Collective" got abysmal ratings for a Borg episode. Methinks the > Borg > > have just about played themselves out, especially in relation to Seven, > and > > TPTB just haven't seemed to notice yet. > > > > >>But another Tuvok episode??? Dare we hope???? > > >> > > > > > > > I think the Tuvok "time travel" bit refers to the Kes episode "Fury." > After > > Kes travels to Voyager's past the time disturbance causes the Tuvok of the > past > > to start having visions of things that he doesn't understand (like one of > > Seven, who doesn't exist yet). So it may not be a "Tuvok" episode but > maybe > > he'll at least have a meaty part in it. > > One can always hope.... One *can* still hope??????? Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

Laura Ware wrote: > > Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in > message news:38CFD31D.5340@hotmail.comTuvok.rules.. > > Juli17 wrote: > > > > I think the Tuvok "time travel" bit refers to the Kes episode "Fury." > After > > > Kes travels to Voyager's past the time disturbance causes the Tuvok of > the past > > > to start having visions of things that he doesn't understand (like one > of > > > Seven, who doesn't exist yet). So it may not be a "Tuvok" episode but > maybe > > > he'll at least have a meaty part in it. > > > > > > > Tuvok???? Are you kidding?????? > > Pessimist! He had a meaty role in "Tsunkate...." sort of... it was good, but not much. He's in *desperate* need of *lots* of screentime. Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-03-15 00:00:00 - Re: Upcoming episode SPOILERS - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk>)

"Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in message... > Arlie wrote: > > > > Hey, I'll trade Naomi and all of the Borgy Bunch for Spot and a couple of > > tribbles. > > I want a tribble as well! :-) > Just make sure it's been neutered! ;-) -- Hugh: "Resistance is... NOT futile." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove KILL-THE-SPAM from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-03-15 00:00:00 - Re: Upcoming episode SPOILERS - (arlie88@aol.comNoSpam)

2000-03-16 00:00:00 - Re: Upcoming episode SPOILERS - (Silverhawk <silverhawk@force10.eidosnet.co.uk>)

2000-03-17 00:00:00 - Re: Upcoming episode SPOILERS - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk>)

"Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:8au8g4$3cf4$1@www.univie.ac.at... > > EvilBill[AGQx] <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk> wrote: > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in > > > > > > I want a tribble as well! :-) > > > > Just make sure it's been neutered! ;-) > > if not I'll consult my vet - he did a good job with Pon Furry... <vbeg> > Ouch! Poor kitty! -- Hugh: "Resistance is... NOT futile." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove KILL-THE-SPAM from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-03-17 00:00:00 - Re: Upcoming episode SPOILERS - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen@hotmail.com>)

EvilBill[AGQx] <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk> wrote: > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in > message... > > Arlie wrote: > > > > > > Hey, I'll trade Naomi and all of the Borgy Bunch for Spot and a couple > of > > > tribbles. > > > > I want a tribble as well! :-) > > > > Just make sure it's been neutered! ;-) if not I'll consult my vet - he did a good job with Pon Furry... <vbeg> Julianna ------------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-03-17 00:00:00 - Re: Upcoming episode SPOILERS - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen@hotmail.com>)

Laura Ware <laware@strato.net> wrote: > Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in > message news:38CFFEB5.1603@hotmail.comTuvok.rules... > > sort of... it was good, but not much. He's in *desperate* need of *lots* > > of screentime. > > To be truthful, *I'm* in desperate need of SEEING lots of screentime for > Tuvok.. ;-) *You* can always dig up your old tapes and watch "Meld" or "Innocence" or "Flashback" or "Learning Curve". The problem is: what can Tim do to get noticed again? Julianna ------------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-03-17 00:00:00 - Re: Upcoming episode SPOILERS - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen@hotmail.com>)

Silverhawk <silverhawk@force10.eidosnet.co.uk> wrote: > >> I think the Tuvok "time travel" bit refers to the Kes episode > >> "Fury." After Kes travels to Voyager's past the time > >> disturbance causes the Tuvok of the past to start having > >> visions of things that he doesn't understand (like one of > >> Seven, who doesn't exist yet). So it may not be a "Tuvok" > >> episode but maybe he'll at least have a meaty part in it. > > > > > > Ah.. so the only way Tuvok can even get a meaty part is if > > Seven doesn't exist. Fascinating. > > A bigger role for Tuvok... Seven not existing...... > > This idea appeals to me :-) *and* you get Kes as an additional bonus :-) Julianna (who's beginning to think this ep might end up in her top three of the season...) ------------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-03-18 00:00:00 - Re: Upcoming episode SPOILERS - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk>)

"Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:8auhs0$4mh6$1@www.univie.ac.at... > > EvilBill[AGQx] <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk> wrote: > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen@hotmail.com> wrote in message > > news:8au8g4$3cf4$1@www.univie.ac.at... > > > > > > EvilBill[AGQx] <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk> wrote: > > > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote > in > > > > > > > > > > I want a tribble as well! :-) > > > > > > > > Just make sure it's been neutered! ;-) > > > > > > if not I'll consult my vet - he did a good job with Pon Furry... <vbeg> > > > > Ouch! Poor kitty! > > Better than always waiting to get laid when there's no tomcat around to > addomodate her ... :-) > Well, she wouldn't want a TOMcat, surely? More like a Harrycat or a Tuvokcat? <g> -- Hugh: "Resistance is... NOT futile." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove KILL-THE-SPAM from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-03-18 00:00:00 - Re: Upcoming episode SPOILERS - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen@hotmail.com>)

EvilBill[AGQx] <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk> wrote: > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen@hotmail.com> wrote in message > news:8au8g4$3cf4$1@www.univie.ac.at... > > > > EvilBill[AGQx] <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk> wrote: > > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in > > > > > > > > I want a tribble as well! :-) > > > > > > Just make sure it's been neutered! ;-) > > > > if not I'll consult my vet - he did a good job with Pon Furry... <vbeg> > > > > Ouch! Poor kitty! Better than always waiting to get laid when there's no tomcat around to addomodate her ... :-) Julianna ------------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-03-21 00:00:00 - Re: Upcoming episode SPOILERS - (EvilBill <SPAM-SUCKS@I-RULE-THE-UNIVERSE.com>)

"Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen@hotmail.com> wrote in message > > EvilBill[AGQx] <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk> wrote in > message: qEAA4.399$X4.8900@nnrp4.clara.net... > > > > Well, she wouldn't want a TOMcat, surely? More like a Harrycat or a > > Tuvokcat? <g> > > LOL! Right now she wouldn't have use for any of them anymore... :-) > Poor kitty... oh, well. At least she wouldn't end up with a Chakcat <g> -- Hugh: "Resistance is... NOT futile." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/ E-mail: evilbill@nutter.swinternet.co.uk. ICQ number: 37464244 Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-03-21 00:00:00 - Re: Upcoming episode SPOILERS - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen@hotmail.com>)

EvilBill[AGQx] <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk> wrote in message: qEAA4.399$X4.8900@nnrp4.clara.net... > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen@hotmail.com> wrote in message > news:8auhs0$4mh6$1@www.univie.ac.at... > > > > EvilBill[AGQx] <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk> wrote: > > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen@hotmail.com> wrote in message > > > news:8au8g4$3cf4$1@www.univie.ac.at... > > > > > > > > EvilBill[AGQx] <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk> wrote: > > > > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote > > in > > > > > > > > > > > > I want a tribble as well! :-) > > > > > > > > > > Just make sure it's been neutered! ;-) > > > > > > > > if not I'll consult my vet - he did a good job with Pon Furry... > <vbeg> > > > > > > Ouch! Poor kitty! > > > > Better than always waiting to get laid when there's no tomcat around to > > accomodate her ... :-) > > > > Well, she wouldn't want a TOMcat, surely? More like a Harrycat or a > Tuvokcat? <g> LOL! Right now she wouldn't have use for any of them anymore... :-) Julianna ------------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-03-22 00:00:00 - Re: Upcoming episode SPOILERS - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen@hotmail.com>)

EvilBill <SPAM-SUCKS@I-RULE-THE-UNIVERSE.com> wrote in message: OuQB4.1502$pQ5.40278@nnrp3.clara.net... > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen@hotmail.com> wrote in message > > > > EvilBill[AGQx] <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk> wrote in > > message: qEAA4.399$X4.8900@nnrp4.clara.net... > > > > > > Well, she wouldn't want a TOMcat, surely? More like a Harrycat or a > > > Tuvokcat? <g> > > > > LOL! Right now she wouldn't have use for any of them anymore... :-) > > > > Poor kitty... oh, well. At least she wouldn't end up with a Chakcat <g> Yep, that's the good thing about it :-) Julianna ------------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!