FLM films - My Webpage

2000-04-02 00:00:00 - Test - (Ta'Teria <tateria@yahoo.com>)

I hate my ISP's Newsserver. No, Not really. BTW, Each reply instantly forwards the balance in your savings accout to my checking account. Thanks.

2000-04-03 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (Ta'Teria <tateria@yahoo.com>)

Because you're stupid?

2000-04-03 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (Ta'Teria <tateria@yahoo.com>)

Kiss my ass, dood

2000-04-03 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (Zabana Brandon <zabana@collegetoday.com>)

Did you wash it first?

2000-04-03 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (Ta'Teria <tateria@yahoo.com>)

No, I'm just very clean.

2000-04-03 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (Chuck <chuck.nospam@excite.com>)

This is what happens when they are just showing re-runs.... This is your brain.... This is your brain on re-runs TSV ... "Ta'Teria" <tateria@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:ZRPF4.8088$C8.1194941@news-west.usenetserver.com... > I hate my ISP's Newsserver. No, Not really. > > BTW, Each reply instantly forwards the balance in your savings accout to my > checking account. Thanks. > > > >

2000-04-03 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (tateria@my-deja.com)

In article <1F7G4.14021$C8.2289208@news-west.usenetserver.com>, "Chuck" <chuck.nospam@excite.com> wrote: > This is what happens when they are just showing re-runs.... > > This is your brain.... This is your brain on re-runs TSV ... :-\ Not quite, braintrust. Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.

2000-04-03 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (Zabana Silly Head Banana Man <zabana@collegetoday.com>)

Originality: 1 Deviousness: 0 Authenticity: 2 Boldness: 0 Final Score: Group: 1 Ta'Dumbass: 0

2000-04-03 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (EvilBill <SPAM-SUCKS@I-RULE-THE-UNIVERSE.com>)

"Ta'Teria" <tateria@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:ZRPF4.8088$C8.1194941@news- > I hate my ISP's Newsserver. No, Not really. > > BTW, Each reply instantly forwards the balance in your savings accout to my > checking account. Thanks. > Good, I'm overdrawn by ���1,133.45. <eg> -- Hugh: "Resistance is... NOT futile." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/ E-mail: evilbill@nutter.swinternet.co.uk. ICQ number: 37464244 Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-04-03 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (Lisa <lisa.dugmore@cableinet.co.uk>)

"Ta'Teria" <tateria@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:ZRPF4.8088$C8.1194941@news-west.usenetserver.com... > I hate my ISP's Newsserver. No, Not really. > > BTW, Each reply instantly forwards the balance in your savings accout to my > checking account. Thanks. > Ta', that is so damned kind of you! Now, my bank charges are your bank charges :-) Lisa

2000-04-03 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (Ta'Teria <tateria@yahoo.com>)

Lisa <lisa.dugmore@cableinet.co.uk> wrote in message news:9yXF4.4623$Nc2.122464@news3.cableinet.net... > > "Ta'Teria" <tateria@yahoo.com> wrote in message > news:ZRPF4.8088$C8.1194941@news-west.usenetserver.com... > > I hate my ISP's Newsserver. No, Not really. > > > > BTW, Each reply instantly forwards the balance in your savings accout to > my > > checking account. Thanks. > > > > Ta', that is so damned kind of you! Now, my bank charges are your bank > charges :-) <to self> Think like lawyer next time... </ts>

2000-04-04 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (Ta'Teria <tateria@yahoo.com>)

Chuck <chuck.nospam@excite.com> wrote in message news:L4nG4.2259$096.390888@news-west.usenetserver.com... > <tateria@my-deja.com> wrote in message news:8cb6fe$32d$1@nnrp1.deja.com... > > In article <1F7G4.14021$C8.2289208@news-west.usenetserver.com>, > > "Chuck" <chuck.nospam@excite.com> wrote: > > > This is what happens when they are just showing re-runs.... > > > > > > This is your brain.... This is your brain on re-runs TSV ... > > > > :-\ > > > > Not quite, braintrust. > > > Ouch. That will teach me not to put my post where it doesn't belong. Esp. with that biting sarcasm...

2000-04-04 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (Zabana Brandon <zabana@collegetoday.com>)

I'm sorry. You must have me mistaken for someone who knows what you're talking about, you maladjusted Janeway worshiping freak.

2000-04-04 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (Chuck <chuck.nospam@excite.com>)

<tateria@my-deja.com> wrote in message news:8cb6fe$32d$1@nnrp1.deja.com... > In article <1F7G4.14021$C8.2289208@news-west.usenetserver.com>, > "Chuck" <chuck.nospam@excite.com> wrote: > > This is what happens when they are just showing re-runs.... > > > > This is your brain.... This is your brain on re-runs TSV ... > > :-\ > > Not quite, braintrust. > Ouch. That will teach me not to put my post where it doesn't belong.

2000-04-04 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (Zabana Brandon <zabana@collegetoday.com>)

Why don't I believe you?

2000-04-06 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (Ta'Teria <tateria@yahoo.com>)

Merrick Baldelli <mbaldelli@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:4e7pessjaqkk8eb3cmhtlsimkib5lnpd63@4ax.com... > On Tue, 04 Apr 2000 19:59:21 GMT, Zabana Brandon > <zabana@collegetoday.com> wrote: > > >I'm sorry. You must have me mistaken for someone > >who knows what you're talking about, you maladjusted > >Janeway worshiping freak. > > What a perfectly good waste of troll-bait. Nothing quoted for > me to follow what they hell you're trying to zing, Zabana. Perhaps > when you learn how to use a Newsreader, you'll be able to save the > best parts of what you're responding to, so that people can appreciate > and understand what the fuck you're talking about. You have to forgive him, Merr, he's not too bright.

2000-04-06 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (Zabana Brandon <zabana@collegetoday.com>)

Merrick Baldelli wrote: > Zabana Brandon wrote: > > >I'm sorry. You must have me mistaken for someone > >who knows what you're talking about, you maladjusted > >Janeway worshiping freak. > > What a perfectly good waste of troll-bait. Nothing quoted for > me to follow what they hell you're trying to zing, Zabana. That's cause I didn't write it for you to follow, per se.I wrote it for Ta. > Perhaps when you learn how to use a Newsreader, you'll be able to save > the > best parts of what you're responding to, so that people can appreciate > and understand what the fuck you're talking about. First of all, to be polite ... don't fuck with me. I've beenposting to usenet for over a year, and to this group ('cept for two months recently) since last June. Second of all ... nice to "officially" meet you, Merrick. I've heard many nice things about you. :P

2000-04-06 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (Chuck <chuck.nospam@excite.com>)

"Ta'Teria" <tateria@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:gSxG4.4803$096.1075564@news-west.usenetserver.com... > > Chuck <chuck.nospam@excite.com> wrote in message > news:L4nG4.2259$096.390888@news-west.usenetserver.com... > > <tateria@my-deja.com> wrote in message news:8cb6fe$32d$1@nnrp1.deja.com... > > > In article <1F7G4.14021$C8.2289208@news-west.usenetserver.com>, > > > "Chuck" <chuck.nospam@excite.com> wrote: > > > > This is what happens when they are just showing re-runs.... > > > > > > > > This is your brain.... This is your brain on re-runs TSV ... > > > > > > :-\ > > > > > > Not quite, braintrust. > > > > > Ouch. That will teach me not to put my post where it doesn't belong. > > Esp. with that biting sarcasm... > I figured that there was already enough bitting going on here.

2000-04-06 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (Merrick Baldelli <mbaldelli@mindspring.com>)

On Tue, 04 Apr 2000 19:59:21 GMT, Zabana Brandon <zabana@collegetoday.com> wrote: >I'm sorry. You must have me mistaken for someone >who knows what you're talking about, you maladjusted >Janeway worshiping freak. What a perfectly good waste of troll-bait. Nothing quoted for me to follow what they hell you're trying to zing, Zabana. Perhaps when you learn how to use a Newsreader, you'll be able to save the best parts of what you're responding to, so that people can appreciate and understand what the fuck you're talking about. -- -=-=-/ )=*=-='=-.-'-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= _( (_ , '_ * . Merrick Baldelli (((\ \> /_1 ` (\\\\ \_/ / -=-\ /-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- \ _/ / /

2000-04-07 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (5er <5er_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <qvnres4rl0dt0painb82qpdbavk0if2f2v@4ax.com>, Merrick says... > >On Thu, 06 Apr 2000 20:45:27 GMT, Zabana Brandon ><zabana@collegetoday.com> wrote: > >>That's cause I didn't write it for you to follow, per se.I wrote it for >>Ta. > > Here's a clue Zabana -- free of charge. > > If you post something in public, expect people to respond to >it. Just because you addressed it to Ta'Teria doesn't mean that >because it was left out in the open, no one else is gonna touch it. I think what he meant was that he didnt mean any offense to you in particular, Merrick. Ta and ZB troll each other all the time. >>First of all, to be polite ... don't fuck with me. I've beenposting to >>usenet for over a year, and to this group ('cept >>for two months recently) since last June. > > Oh, a pissing match huh? Okay, I'll play.. No, I don't think he wants to "play". He's not a mean guy. > Well Missy Zabana, to give you a clue about my time here on >the internet, I'm considered one of the Ancients of the Internet; >having been around here on the Internet since about the fourth season >of TNG's run. > When I was first here on the Voyager Newsgroup, people like >Tarchannon, Amarna and I were actually friendly and even allied during >all sorts of troll wars against Star Trek: Voyager One could even say >I was considered an Acolyte to the Voyager Altar. > While I may not be one of the more regular posters here, I am >considered one of the most prolific. Indeed, but again I really think he's not looking to pick a fight. > Considering that 1. You posted in public, and 2. I know >Ta'Teria a hell of a lot longer than you do, I think anything you have >to say fair game to whatever I decide to post: be it serious and on >topic, to flaming and off-topic. Perhaps, but I hope you aren't taking any of this seriously. >>Second of all ... nice to "officially" meet you, Merrick. >>I've heard many nice things about you. :P > > And I'm sure many things that will make your hair stand up on >end. Heh, all I know is that you were one of those who took Alphie head on. That's one thing I liked about you, BTW.

2000-04-07 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (5er <5er_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <WkxH4.21135$k7.3354036@news-west.usenetserver.com>, "Ta'Teria" says... > >> > Considering that 1. You posted in public, and 2. I know >> > Ta'Teria a hell of a lot longer than you do, I think anything you have >> > to say fair game to whatever I decide to post: be it serious and on >> > topic, to flaming and off-topic. >> >> Well, that's fine and dandy, Merrick. I don't mind at all. Justdon't >take >> me to task for doing the exact same thing that Ta >> does. Who do you think taught me to do that (along with >> Fiver)? > >[points finger] >I learned from Fiver... Oh shut up. I reject you entirely.

2000-04-07 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (Ta'Teria <tateria@yahoo.com>)

Merrick Baldelli <mbaldelli@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:qvnres4rl0dt0painb82qpdbavk0if2f2v@4ax.com... > On Thu, 06 Apr 2000 20:45:27 GMT, Zabana Brandon > <zabana@collegetoday.com> wrote: > > >That's cause I didn't write it for you to follow, per se.I wrote it for > >Ta. > > Here's a clue Zabana -- free of charge. Damn. I usually charge. > If you post something in public, expect people to respond to > it. Just because you addressed it to Ta'Teria doesn't mean that > because it was left out in the open, no one else is gonna touch it. > > >First of all, to be polite ... don't fuck with me. I've beenposting to > >usenet for over a year, and to this group ('cept > >for two months recently) since last June. > > Oh, a pissing match huh? Okay, I'll play.. Just dont piss on the electric fence. > Well Missy Zabana, to give you a clue about my time here on > the internet, I'm considered one of the Ancients of the Internet; > having been around here on the Internet since about the fourth season > of TNG's run. > When I was first here on the Voyager Newsgroup, people like > Tarchannon, Amarna and I were actually friendly and even allied during > all sorts of troll wars against Star Trek: Voyager One could even say > I was considered an Acolyte to the Voyager Altar. > While I may not be one of the more regular posters here, I am > considered one of the most prolific. (ie he goes on and on...) > Considering that 1. You posted in public, and 2. I know > Ta'Teria a hell of a lot longer than you do, I think anything you have > to say fair game to whatever I decide to post: be it serious and on > topic, to flaming and off-topic. > > >Second of all ... nice to "officially" meet you, Merrick. > >I've heard many nice things about you. :P > > And I'm sure many things that will make your hair stand up on > end. Personally, Merr scares the shit outta me...

2000-04-07 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (Ta'Teria <tateria@yahoo.com>)

Zabana Brandon <zabana@collegetoday.com> wrote in message news:38EE4B5A.BEDAACA1@collegetoday.com... > Merrick Baldelli wroteded: > > > Zabana Brandon wrote: > > > > >That's cause I didn't write it for you to follow, per se.I wrote it for > > >Ta. > > > > Here's a clue Zabana -- free of charge. > > Yay!!!Er ... hey. My momma done always told me you can't get > nothing for free. What's the catch? Do you really want to know? > > If you post something in public, expect people to respond to > > it. Just because you addressed it to Ta'Teria doesn't mean that > > because it was left out in the open, no one else is gonna touch it. > > Oh. You know ... I *never* knew that. This is a *public* forum?(Ta ... my > old Troll Master ... why didn't you ever tell me?) I did. You were too busy flirting with Starfish... > And please ... someone ... *anyone* ... touch me! > *TOUCH* me now!!! Ummm .... No. > > >First of all, to be polite ... don't fuck with me. I've beenposting to > > >usenet for over a year, and to this group ('cept > > >for two months recently) since last June. > > > > Oh, a pissing match huh? Okay, I'll play.. > > Uhm ... no pissing match. Which is why I said at first"to be polite." I > have no intention of getting into a > pissing match with someone who I think happens to > write good, well informed posts. Unless they have > a cat stuck to their left ear. Then I get really annoyed. <g> I like them pussys by the ear... > > Well Missy Zabana ... > > (checks pants) Stop feeling yourself. > > ... to give you a clue about my time here on > > the internet, I'm considered one of the Ancients of the Internet; > > having been around here on the Internet since about the fourth season > > of TNG's run. > > Hurray!!!!! I was overjoyed. > > When I was first here on the Voyager Newsgroup, people like > > Tarchannon, Amarna and I were actually friendly and even allied during > > all sorts of troll wars against Star Trek: Voyager One could even say > > I was considered an Acolyte to the Voyager Altar. > > While I may not be one of the more regular posters here, I am > > considered one of the most prolific. > > Hurray!! You need to expand your Vocab, Dude... > > Considering that 1. You posted in public, and 2. I know > > Ta'Teria a hell of a lot longer than you do, I think anything you have > > to say fair game to whatever I decide to post: be it serious and on > > topic, to flaming and off-topic. > > Well, that's fine and dandy, Merrick. I don't mind at all. Justdon't take > me to task for doing the exact same thing that Ta > does. Who do you think taught me to do that (along with > Fiver)? [points finger] I learned from Fiver... > > >Second of all ... nice to "officially" meet you, Merrick. > > >I've heard many nice things about you. :P > > > > And I'm sure many things that will make your hair stand up on > > end. > > So ... you're like an electrical outlet? > > [sticks finger in Merrick] Oh, The Subtext...

2000-04-07 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (Zabana Brandon <zabana@collegetoday.com>)

Ta'Teria wroteded: > Zabana Brandon wrote: > > Ta'Teria wroteded: > > > > > Merrick Baldelli wrote: > > > > On Tue, 04 Apr 2000 19:59:21 GMT, Zabana Brandon > > > > <zabana@collegetoday.com> wrote: > > > > > > > > >I'm sorry. You must have me mistaken for someone > > > > >who knows what you're talking about, you maladjusted > > > > >Janeway worshiping freak. > > > > > > > > What a perfectly good waste of troll-bait. Nothing quoted for > > > > me to follow what they hell you're trying to zing, Zabana. Perhaps > > > > when you learn how to use a Newsreader, you'll be able to save the > > > > best parts of what you're responding to, so that people can appreciate > > > > and understand what the fuck you're talking about. > > > > > > You have to forgive him, Merr, he's not too bright. > > > > What do you mean by I'm not too bright? > > You're Dim. Dumb. Stupid. A few trees short of a Forest. A few fries > short of a happy meal. A few crayons short of a box. Need me to go on? Uhm ... I'm still not getting it.

2000-04-07 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (Zabana Brandon <zabana@collegetoday.com>)

Merrick Baldelli wroteded: > On Thu, 6 Apr 2000 20:33:02 -0500, "Ta'Teria" <tateria@yahoo.com> > wrote: > > >You have to forgive him, Merr, he's not too bright. > > I'm rapidly beginning to figure that one out.. I'm still > trying to find what an Alterite is. Hell, it's not even a race listed > in my Star Trek Encyclopedias. Feel my wreath!! [poke]

2000-04-07 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (Zabana Brandon <zabana@collegetoday.com>)

Merrick Baldelli wroteded: > Zabana Brandon wrote: > > >That's cause I didn't write it for you to follow, per se.I wrote it for > >Ta. > > Here's a clue Zabana -- free of charge. Yay!!!Er ... hey. My momma done always told me you can't get nothing for free. What's the catch? > If you post something in public, expect people to respond to > it. Just because you addressed it to Ta'Teria doesn't mean that > because it was left out in the open, no one else is gonna touch it. Oh. You know ... I *never* knew that. This is a *public* forum?(Ta ... my old Troll Master ... why didn't you ever tell me?) And please ... someone ... *anyone* ... touch me! *TOUCH* me now!!! > >First of all, to be polite ... don't fuck with me. I've beenposting to > >usenet for over a year, and to this group ('cept > >for two months recently) since last June. > > Oh, a pissing match huh? Okay, I'll play.. Uhm ... no pissing match. Which is why I said at first"to be polite." I have no intention of getting into a pissing match with someone who I think happens to write good, well informed posts. Unless they have a cat stuck to their left ear. Then I get really annoyed. <g> > Well Missy Zabana ... (checks pants) > ... to give you a clue about my time here on > the internet, I'm considered one of the Ancients of the Internet; > having been around here on the Internet since about the fourth season > of TNG's run. Hurray!!!!! > When I was first here on the Voyager Newsgroup, people like > Tarchannon, Amarna and I were actually friendly and even allied during > all sorts of troll wars against Star Trek: Voyager One could even say > I was considered an Acolyte to the Voyager Altar. > While I may not be one of the more regular posters here, I am > considered one of the most prolific. Hurray!! > Considering that 1. You posted in public, and 2. I know > Ta'Teria a hell of a lot longer than you do, I think anything you have > to say fair game to whatever I decide to post: be it serious and on > topic, to flaming and off-topic. Well, that's fine and dandy, Merrick. I don't mind at all. Justdon't take me to task for doing the exact same thing that Ta does. Who do you think taught me to do that (along with Fiver)? > >Second of all ... nice to "officially" meet you, Merrick. > >I've heard many nice things about you. :P > > And I'm sure many things that will make your hair stand up on > end. So ... you're like an electrical outlet? [sticks finger in Merrick] <g>

2000-04-07 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (Merrick Baldelli <mbaldelli@mindspring.com>)

On Thu, 6 Apr 2000 20:33:02 -0500, "Ta'Teria" <tateria@yahoo.com> wrote: >You have to forgive him, Merr, he's not too bright. I'm rapidly beginning to figure that one out.. I'm still trying to find what an Alterite is. Hell, it's not even a race listed in my Star Trek Encyclopedias. -- -=-=-/ )=*=-='=-.-'-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= _( (_ , '_ * . Merrick Baldelli (((\ \> /_1 ` UIN#: 788639 (\\\\ \_/ / -=-\ /-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- \ _/ / /

2000-04-07 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (TheFlinx <theFlinxx@yahoo.com>)

Merrick Baldelli wrote in message ... >On Thu, 06 Apr 2000 20:45:27 GMT, Zabana Brandon ><zabana@collegetoday.com> wrote: > >>That's cause I didn't write it for you to follow, per se.I wrote it for >>Ta. > > Here's a clue Zabana -- free of charge. > > If you post something in public, expect people to respond to >it. Just because you addressed it to Ta'Teria doesn't mean that >because it was left out in the open, no one else is gonna touch it. > >>First of all, to be polite ... don't fuck with me. I've beenposting to >>usenet for over a year, and to this group ('cept >>for two months recently) since last June. > > Oh, a pissing match huh? Okay, I'll play.. > > Well Missy Zabana, to give you a clue about my time here on >the internet, I'm considered one of the Ancients of the Internet; >having been around here on the Internet since about the fourth season >of TNG's run. > When I was first here on the Voyager Newsgroup, people like >Tarchannon, Amarna and I were actually friendly and even allied during >all sorts of troll wars against Star Trek: Voyager One could even say >I was considered an Acolyte to the Voyager Altar. > While I may not be one of the more regular posters here, I am >considered one of the most prolific. All true, except I'm not sure I'd brag about being allied with that moron Tarcannon.

On Thu, 06 Apr 2000 20:45:27 GMT, Zabana Brandon <zabana@collegetoday.com> wrote: >That's cause I didn't write it for you to follow, per se.I wrote it for >Ta. Here's a clue Zabana -- free of charge. If you post something in public, expect people to respond to it. Just because you addressed it to Ta'Teria doesn't mean that because it was left out in the open, no one else is gonna touch it. >First of all, to be polite ... don't fuck with me. I've beenposting to >usenet for over a year, and to this group ('cept >for two months recently) since last June. Oh, a pissing match huh? Okay, I'll play.. Well Missy Zabana, to give you a clue about my time here on the internet, I'm considered one of the Ancients of the Internet; having been around here on the Internet since about the fourth season of TNG's run. When I was first here on the Voyager Newsgroup, people like Tarchannon, Amarna and I were actually friendly and even allied during all sorts of troll wars against Star Trek: Voyager One could even say I was considered an Acolyte to the Voyager Altar. While I may not be one of the more regular posters here, I am considered one of the most prolific. Considering that 1. You posted in public, and 2. I know Ta'Teria a hell of a lot longer than you do, I think anything you have to say fair game to whatever I decide to post: be it serious and on topic, to flaming and off-topic. >Second of all ... nice to "officially" meet you, Merrick. >I've heard many nice things about you. :P And I'm sure many things that will make your hair stand up on end. -- -=-=-/ )=*=-='=-.-'-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= _( (_ , '_ * . Merrick Baldelli (((\ \> /_1 ` UIN#: 788639 (\\\\ \_/ / -=-\ /-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- \ _/ / /

Zabana Brandon <zabana@collegetoday.com> wrote in message news:38ED5948.E0B209E9@collegetoday.com... > Ta'Teria wroteded: > > > Merrick Baldelli wrote: > > > On Tue, 04 Apr 2000 19:59:21 GMT, Zabana Brandon > > > <zabana@collegetoday.com> wrote: > > > > > > >I'm sorry. You must have me mistaken for someone > > > >who knows what you're talking about, you maladjusted > > > >Janeway worshiping freak. > > > > > > What a perfectly good waste of troll-bait. Nothing quoted for > > > me to follow what they hell you're trying to zing, Zabana. Perhaps > > > when you learn how to use a Newsreader, you'll be able to save the > > > best parts of what you're responding to, so that people can appreciate > > > and understand what the fuck you're talking about. > > > > You have to forgive him, Merr, he's not too bright. > > What do you mean by I'm not too bright? You're Dim. Dumb. Stupid. A few trees short of a Forest. A few fries short of a happy meal. A few crayons short of a box. Need me to go on?

2000-04-08 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (Ta'Teria <tateria@yahoo.com>)

Zabana Brandon <zabana@collegetoday.com> wrote in message news:38EFFB32.992A9EE8@collegetoday.com... > > > Ta'Teria wroteded: > > > 5er <5er_member@newsguy.com> wrote in message > > news:8cmf9f$2f5v@drn.newsguy.com... > > > In article <WkxH4.21135$k7.3354036@news-west.usenetserver.com>, "Ta'Teria" > > > says... > > > > > > > >> > Considering that 1. You posted in public, and 2. I know > > > >> > Ta'Teria a hell of a lot longer than you do, I think anything you > > have > > > >> > to say fair game to whatever I decide to post: be it serious and on > > > >> > topic, to flaming and off-topic. > > > >> > > > >> Well, that's fine and dandy, Merrick. I don't mind at all. Justdon't > > > >take > > > >> me to task for doing the exact same thing that Ta > > > >> does. Who do you think taught me to do that (along with > > > >> Fiver)? > > > > > > > >[points finger] > > > >I learned from Fiver... > > > > > > Oh shut up. I reject you entirely. > > > > You cant Reject me. I renounce you. > > You both are twits. This from an Asshole...

Zabana Brandon <zabana@collegetoday.com> wrote in message news:38EFFC58.A794E741@collegetoday.com... > > > Ta'Teria wroteded: > > > Zabana Brandon wrote: > > > Merrick Baldelli wroteded: > > > > Zabana Brandon wrote: > > > > > > > > >That's cause I didn't write it for you to follow, per se.I wrote it for > > > > >Ta. > > > > > > > > Here's a clue Zabana -- free of charge. > > > > > > Yay!!!Er ... hey. My momma done always told me you can't get > > > nothing for free. What's the catch? > > > > Do you really want to know? > > Uhm. I don't know. Do I? No. > > > > If you post something in public, expect people to respond to > > > > it. Just because you addressed it to Ta'Teria doesn't mean that > > > > because it was left out in the open, no one else is gonna touch it. > > > > > > Oh. You know ... I *never* knew that. This is a *public* forum?(Ta ... > > my > > > old Troll Master ... why didn't you ever tell me?) > > > > I did. You were too busy flirting with Starfish... > > Well ... *blush* ... I probably was, wasn't I? <eg> Yes. It was sickening. Her wasting time with you, when I was so very available... > > > And please ... someone ... *anyone* ... touch me! > > > *TOUCH* me now!!! > > > > Ummm .... No. > > Why not? Do you not like touching me anymore? I never liked touching you. Esp when you always asked to go to the bathroom afterward... > > > > >First of all, to be polite ... don't fuck with me. I've beenposting to > > > > >usenet for over a year, and to this group ('cept > > > > >for two months recently) since last June. > > > > > > > > Oh, a pissing match huh? Okay, I'll play.. > > > > > > Uhm ... no pissing match. Which is why I said at first"to be polite." I > > > have no intention of getting into a > > > pissing match with someone who I think happens to > > > write good, well informed posts. Unless they have > > > a cat stuck to their left ear. Then I get really annoyed. <g> > > > > I like them pussys by the ear... > > *sigh* > > You're such a corn-dog ... I am not! I am a Troll Master!! > > > > Well Missy Zabana ... > > > > > > (checks pants) > > > > Stop feeling yourself. > > Why should I? I like it. Maybe too much, but that'sbeside the point. <eg> <steps away> Ewww... Sicko. > > > > ... to give you a clue about my time here on > > > > the internet, I'm considered one of the Ancients of the Internet; > > > > having been around here on the Internet since about the fourth season > > > > of TNG's run. > > > > > > Hurray!!!!! > > > > I was overjoyed. > > I could tell! Oh? Was I glowing? > > > > When I was first here on the Voyager Newsgroup, people like > > > > Tarchannon, Amarna and I were actually friendly and even allied during > > > > all sorts of troll wars against Star Trek: Voyager One could even say > > > > I was considered an Acolyte to the Voyager Altar. > > > > While I may not be one of the more regular posters here, I am > > > > considered one of the most prolific. > > > > > > Hurray!! > > > > You need to expand your Vocab, Dude... > > Hurray!!!! I need to expand my Vocab!!!! ArgH!!! You Dumbass! > > > > Considering that 1. You posted in public, and 2. I know > > > > Ta'Teria a hell of a lot longer than you do, I think anything you have > > > > to say fair game to whatever I decide to post: be it serious and on > > > > topic, to flaming and off-topic. > > > > > > Well, that's fine and dandy, Merrick. I don't mind at all. Justdon't > > take > > > me to task for doing the exact same thing that Ta > > > does. Who do you think taught me to do that (along with > > > Fiver)? > > > > [points finger] > > I learned from Fiver... > > Didn't your mama ever tell you it's not polite to point?Not that we need to > polite to Fiver or anything ... <eg> No, He is a worthless piece of crap. > > > > >Second of all ... nice to "officially" meet you, Merrick. > > > > >I've heard many nice things about you. :P > > > > > > > > And I'm sure many things that will make your hair stand up on > > > > end. > > > > > > So ... you're like an electrical outlet? > > > > > > [sticks finger in Merrick] > > > > Oh, The Subtext... > > Heh heh heh heh ... Oh Stop!

Zabana Brandon <zabana@collegetoday.com> wrote in message news:38EFFDCC.D4B2D337@collegetoday.com... > > > TC wroteded: > > > Zabana Brandon wrote >... > > >Merrick Baldelli wroteded: > > > > > >> On Thu, 6 Apr 2000 20:33:02 -0500, "Ta'Teria" <tateria@yahoo.com> > > >> wrote: > > >> > > >> >You have to forgive him, Merr, he's not too bright. > > >> > > >> I'm rapidly beginning to figure that one out.. I'm still > > >> trying to find what an Alterite is. Hell, it's not even a race listed > > >> in my Star Trek Encyclopedias. > > > > > >Feel my wreath!! > > > > Is it all prickly? > > Wouldn't you like to know? <evil wink> No.

2000-04-08 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (5er <5er_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <TnRH4.28618$k7.4640351@news-west.usenetserver.com>, "Ta'Teria" says... > > >5er <5er_member@newsguy.com> wrote in message >news:8cmf9f$2f5v@drn.newsguy.com... >> In article <WkxH4.21135$k7.3354036@news-west.usenetserver.com>, "Ta'Teria" >> says... >> > >> >> > Considering that 1. You posted in public, and 2. I know >> >> > Ta'Teria a hell of a lot longer than you do, I think anything you >have >> >> > to say fair game to whatever I decide to post: be it serious and on >> >> > topic, to flaming and off-topic. >> >> >> >> Well, that's fine and dandy, Merrick. I don't mind at all. Justdon't >> >take >> >> me to task for doing the exact same thing that Ta >> >> does. Who do you think taught me to do that (along with >> >> Fiver)? >> > >> >[points finger] >> >I learned from Fiver... >> >> Oh shut up. I reject you entirely. > >You cant Reject me. I renounce you. You can't renounce he who has rejected you. That's the law of nature.

5er <5er_member@newsguy.com> wrote in message news:8cos4u$2noa@drn.newsguy.com... > In article <TnRH4.28618$k7.4640351@news-west.usenetserver.com>, "Ta'Teria" > says... > > > > > >5er <5er_member@newsguy.com> wrote in message > >news:8cmf9f$2f5v@drn.newsguy.com... > >> In article <WkxH4.21135$k7.3354036@news-west.usenetserver.com>, "Ta'Teria" > >> says... > >> > > >> >> > Considering that 1. You posted in public, and 2. I know > >> >> > Ta'Teria a hell of a lot longer than you do, I think anything you > >have > >> >> > to say fair game to whatever I decide to post: be it serious and on > >> >> > topic, to flaming and off-topic. > >> >> > >> >> Well, that's fine and dandy, Merrick. I don't mind at all. Justdon't > >> >take > >> >> me to task for doing the exact same thing that Ta > >> >> does. Who do you think taught me to do that (along with > >> >> Fiver)? > >> > > >> >[points finger] > >> >I learned from Fiver... > >> > >> Oh shut up. I reject you entirely. > > > >You cant Reject me. I renounce you. > > You can't renounce he who has rejected you. That's the law of nature. I broke that law.

2000-04-08 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (Pie <sweetiepie_1966@yahoo.com>)

Merrick Baldelli wrote > On Thu, 06 Apr 2000 20:45:27 GMT, Zabana Brandon > <zabana@collegetoday.com> wrote: > Well Missy Zabana, to give you a clue about my time here on > the internet, I'm considered one of the Ancients of the Internet; > having been around here on the Internet since about the fourth season > of TNG's run. Translation : Merrick's ego is very large. **cut** > While I may not be one of the more regular posters here, I am > considered one of the most prolific. Big deal Merrick. If you had bothered to stop and think, you would have realised you were being out of line. Instead you plumped up your pomposity and went for it. Oh dear. > Considering that 1. You posted in public, and 2. I know > Ta'Teria a hell of a lot longer than you do, I think anything you have > to say fair game to whatever I decide to post: be it serious and on > topic, to flaming and off-topic. Personally I think you are being a fool. You stepped into a private joke, took it seriously and are just trying to use your "legendary powers of sarcasm" to piss someone off. Why not accept that you might have over-reacted, and back off politely? O > >Second of all ... nice to "officially" meet you, Merrick. > >I've heard many nice things about you. :P > > And I'm sure many things that will make your hair stand up on > end. Quite probably.

2000-04-08 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (Robrey <robrey@mailbag.com>)

Merrick Baldelli wrote: > > On Thu, 6 Apr 2000 20:33:02 -0500, "Ta'Teria" <tateria@yahoo.com> > wrote: > > >You have to forgive him, Merr, he's not too bright. > > I'm rapidly beginning to figure that one out.. I'm still > trying to find what an Alterite is. Hell, it's not even a race listed > in my Star Trek Encyclopedias. > Hey! Lay off Brandon! He was a sailor....even if he did associate overmuch with bubbleheads in my view... <g> Sardonically, Robrey -- "It is not the critic who counts, not the one who points out how the strong man stumbled or how the doer of deeds might have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred with sweat and dust and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; and who, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat" --Theodore Roosevelt, 1899

2000-04-08 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (TC <yewston@ix.REMOVE.netcom.com>)

Zabana Brandon wrote >... >Merrick Baldelli wroteded: > >> On Thu, 6 Apr 2000 20:33:02 -0500, "Ta'Teria" <tateria@yahoo.com> >> wrote: >> >> >You have to forgive him, Merr, he's not too bright. >> >> I'm rapidly beginning to figure that one out.. I'm still >> trying to find what an Alterite is. Hell, it's not even a race listed >> in my Star Trek Encyclopedias. > >Feel my wreath!! Is it all prickly? >[poke] >

2000-04-09 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (Ta'Teria <tateria@yahoo.com>)

Zabana Brandon <zabana@collegetoday.com> wrote in message news:38F0E312.BF4C8746@collegetoday.com... > > > Ta'Teria wroteded: > > > Zabana Brandon <zabana@collegetoday.com> wrote in message > > news:38EFFB32.992A9EE8@collegetoday.com... > > > > > > > > > Ta'Teria wroteded: > > > > > > > 5er <5er_member@newsguy.com> wrote in message > > > > news:8cmf9f$2f5v@drn.newsguy.com... > > > > > In article <WkxH4.21135$k7.3354036@news-west.usenetserver.com>, > > "Ta'Teria" > > > > > says... > > > > > > > > > > > >> > Considering that 1. You posted in public, and 2. I know > > > > > >> > Ta'Teria a hell of a lot longer than you do, I think anything you > > > > have > > > > > >> > to say fair game to whatever I decide to post: be it serious and > > on > > > > > >> > topic, to flaming and off-topic. > > > > > >> > > > > > >> Well, that's fine and dandy, Merrick. I don't mind at all. > > Justdon't > > > > > >take > > > > > >> me to task for doing the exact same thing that Ta > > > > > >> does. Who do you think taught me to do that (along with > > > > > >> Fiver)? > > > > > > > > > > > >[points finger] > > > > > >I learned from Fiver... > > > > > > > > > > Oh shut up. I reject you entirely. > > > > > > > > You cant Reject me. I renounce you. > > > > > > You both are twits. > > > > This from an Asshole... > > *sniffle* > > > ............ (meekly) am not. Big pooh-head. > > > *sniffle* LOL... You wimpish prat.

Zabana Brandon <zabana@collegetoday.com> wrote in message news:38F0E450.57FDCB82@collegetoday.com... > > > Ta'Teria wroteded: > > > Zabana Brandon <zabana@collegetoday.com> wrote in message > > news:38EFFC58.A794E741@collegetoday.com... > > > > > > > > > Ta'Teria wroteded: > > > > Zabana Brandon wrote: > > > > > Merrick Baldelli wroteded: > > > > > > Zabana Brandon wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > >That's cause I didn't write it for you to follow, per se.I wrote it > > for > > > > > > >Ta. > > > > > > > > > > > > Here's a clue Zabana -- free of charge. > > > > > > > > > > Yay!!!Er ... hey. My momma done always told me you can't get > > > > > nothing for free. What's the catch? > > > > > > > > Do you really want to know? > > > > > > Uhm. I don't know. Do I? > > > > No. > > Okay!! > > <happy bliss> They say ignorance is bliss... so you should be quite the blissful person... > > > > > > > > > > If you post something in public, expect people to respond to > > > > > > it. Just because you addressed it to Ta'Teria doesn't mean that > > > > > > because it was left out in the open, no one else is gonna touch it. > > > > > > > > > > Oh. You know ... I *never* knew that. This is a *public* forum?(Ta > > ... > > > > my > > > > > old Troll Master ... why didn't you ever tell me?) > > > > > > > > I did. You were too busy flirting with Starfish... > > > > > > Well ... *blush* ... I probably was, wasn't I? <eg> > > > > Yes. It was sickening. Her wasting time with you, when I was so very > > available... > > So there's the root of all your frustration. Starfishy liked mebetter!! :) No. Just some of it. > > > > > > > > > And please ... someone ... *anyone* ... touch me! > > > > > *TOUCH* me now!!! > > > > > > > > Ummm .... No. > > > > > > Why not? Do you not like touching me anymore? > > > > I never liked touching you. Esp when you always asked to go to the bathroom > > afterward... > > Well ... if you had bathed more often, I wouldn't haveneeded to wash. Oh. Damn, why didnt you tell me? > > > > > > > > > > >First of all, to be polite ... don't fuck with me. I've > > beenposting to > > > > > > >usenet for over a year, and to this group ('cept > > > > > > >for two months recently) since last June. > > > > > > > > > > > > Oh, a pissing match huh? Okay, I'll play.. > > > > > > > > > > Uhm ... no pissing match. Which is why I said at first"to be polite." > > I > > > > > have no intention of getting into a > > > > > pissing match with someone who I think happens to > > > > > write good, well informed posts. Unless they have > > > > > a cat stuck to their left ear. Then I get really annoyed. <g> > > > > > > > > I like them pussys by the ear... > > > > > > *sigh* > > > > > > You're such a corn-dog ... > > > > I am not! I am a Troll Master!! > > You're a corn-dog Droll Master. Don't get yourselfconfused with someone of any > importance. Oh, this from a Padewan drop-out... > > > > > > > > > > Well Missy Zabana ... > > > > > > > > > > (checks pants) > > > > > > > > Stop feeling yourself. > > > > > > Why should I? I like it. Maybe too much, but that'sbeside the point. > > <eg> > > > > <steps away> > > Ewww... Sicko. > > That's Sisko. Get it straight, eh? No, you're gay. > > > > > > > > > > ... to give you a clue about my time here on > > > > > > the internet, I'm considered one of the Ancients of the Internet; > > > > > > having been around here on the Internet since about the fourth > > season > > > > > > of TNG's run. > > > > > > > > > > Hurray!!!!! > > > > > > > > I was overjoyed. > > > > > > I could tell! > > > > Oh? Was I glowing? > > Yes. You always glow. It's a very soft glow sinceyou're such a dim-bulb. 12 > watts at the most. I think you've been mistaking me for a mirror... > > > > > > > > > > When I was first here on the Voyager Newsgroup, people like > > > > > > Tarchannon, Amarna and I were actually friendly and even allied > > during > > > > > > all sorts of troll wars against Star Trek: Voyager One could even > > say > > > > > > I was considered an Acolyte to the Voyager Altar. > > > > > > While I may not be one of the more regular posters here, I > > am > > > > > > considered one of the most prolific. > > > > > > > > > > Hurray!! > > > > > > > > You need to expand your Vocab, Dude... > > > > > > Hurray!!!! I need to expand my Vocab!!!! > > > > ArgH!!! You Dumbass! > > And you talk about *me* needing to expand my vocab? Yes. I didnt studder. > [Allie fickley finger pinch o' painful doom] I know Allie. And you, madam, are NO Allie... > > > > > > > > > > Considering that 1. You posted in public, and 2. I know > > > > > > Ta'Teria a hell of a lot longer than you do, I think anything you > > have > > > > > > to say fair game to whatever I decide to post: be it serious and on > > > > > > topic, to flaming and off-topic. > > > > > > > > > > Well, that's fine and dandy, Merrick. I don't mind at all. Justdon't > > > > take > > > > > me to task for doing the exact same thing that Ta > > > > > does. Who do you think taught me to do that (along with > > > > > Fiver)? > > > > > > > > [points finger] > > > > I learned from Fiver... > > > > > > Didn't your mama ever tell you it's not polite to point?Not that we need > > to > > > polite to Fiver or anything ... <eg> > > > > No, He is a worthless piece of crap. > > True. True. But still ... But still nothing. > > > > > > > > > > >Second of all ... nice to "officially" meet you, Merrick. > > > > > > >I've heard many nice things about you. :P > > > > > > > > > > > > And I'm sure many things that will make your hair stand up > > on > > > > > > end. > > > > > > > > > > So ... you're like an electrical outlet? > > > > > > > > > > [sticks finger in Merrick] > > > > > > > > Oh, The Subtext... > > > > > > Heh heh heh heh ... > > > > Oh Stop! > > No. Yes. Now!

Zabana Brandon <zabana@collegetoday.com> wrote in message news:38F0E4A7.58DD1E24@collegetoday.com... > > > Ta'Teria wroteded: > > > Zabana Brandon <zabana@collegetoday.com> wrote in message > > news:38EFFDCC.D4B2D337@collegetoday.com... > > > > > > > > > TC wroteded: > > > > > > > Zabana Brandon wrote >... > > > > >Merrick Baldelli wroteded: > > > > > > > > > >> On Thu, 6 Apr 2000 20:33:02 -0500, "Ta'Teria" <tateria@yahoo.com> > > > > >> wrote: > > > > >> > > > > >> >You have to forgive him, Merr, he's not too bright. > > > > >> > > > > >> I'm rapidly beginning to figure that one out.. I'm still > > > > >> trying to find what an Alterite is. Hell, it's not even a race > > listed > > > > >> in my Star Trek Encyclopedias. > > > > > > > > > >Feel my wreath!! > > > > > > > > Is it all prickly? > > > > > > Wouldn't you like to know? <evil wink> > > > > No. > > But why not? Not man enough are you? No. I am Too manly to want to know...

2000-04-09 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (Zabana Brandon <zabana@collegetoday.com>)

Ta'Teria wroteded: > Zabana Brandon <zabana@collegetoday.com> wrote in message > news:38EFFC58.A794E741@collegetoday.com... > > > > > > Ta'Teria wroteded: > > > Zabana Brandon wrote: > > > > Merrick Baldelli wroteded: > > > > > Zabana Brandon wrote: > > > > > > > > > > >That's cause I didn't write it for you to follow, per se.I wrote it > for > > > > > >Ta. > > > > > > > > > > Here's a clue Zabana -- free of charge. > > > > > > > > Yay!!!Er ... hey. My momma done always told me you can't get > > > > nothing for free. What's the catch? > > > > > > Do you really want to know? > > > > Uhm. I don't know. Do I? > > No. Okay!! <happy bliss> > > > > > > > If you post something in public, expect people to respond to > > > > > it. Just because you addressed it to Ta'Teria doesn't mean that > > > > > because it was left out in the open, no one else is gonna touch it. > > > > > > > > Oh. You know ... I *never* knew that. This is a *public* forum?(Ta > ... > > > my > > > > old Troll Master ... why didn't you ever tell me?) > > > > > > I did. You were too busy flirting with Starfish... > > > > Well ... *blush* ... I probably was, wasn't I? <eg> > > Yes. It was sickening. Her wasting time with you, when I was so very > available... So there's the root of all your frustration. Starfishy liked mebetter!! :) > > > > > > And please ... someone ... *anyone* ... touch me! > > > > *TOUCH* me now!!! > > > > > > Ummm .... No. > > > > Why not? Do you not like touching me anymore? > > I never liked touching you. Esp when you always asked to go to the bathroom > afterward... Well ... if you had bathed more often, I wouldn't haveneeded to wash. > > > > > > > >First of all, to be polite ... don't fuck with me. I've > beenposting to > > > > > >usenet for over a year, and to this group ('cept > > > > > >for two months recently) since last June. > > > > > > > > > > Oh, a pissing match huh? Okay, I'll play.. > > > > > > > > Uhm ... no pissing match. Which is why I said at first"to be polite." > I > > > > have no intention of getting into a > > > > pissing match with someone who I think happens to > > > > write good, well informed posts. Unless they have > > > > a cat stuck to their left ear. Then I get really annoyed. <g> > > > > > > I like them pussys by the ear... > > > > *sigh* > > > > You're such a corn-dog ... > > I am not! I am a Troll Master!! You're a corn-dog Droll Master. Don't get yourselfconfused with someone of any importance. > > > > > > > Well Missy Zabana ... > > > > > > > > (checks pants) > > > > > > Stop feeling yourself. > > > > Why should I? I like it. Maybe too much, but that'sbeside the point. > <eg> > > <steps away> > Ewww... Sicko. That's Sisko. Get it straight, eh? > > > > > > > ... to give you a clue about my time here on > > > > > the internet, I'm considered one of the Ancients of the Internet; > > > > > having been around here on the Internet since about the fourth > season > > > > > of TNG's run. > > > > > > > > Hurray!!!!! > > > > > > I was overjoyed. > > > > I could tell! > > Oh? Was I glowing? Yes. You always glow. It's a very soft glow sinceyou're such a dim-bulb. 12 watts at the most. > > > > > > > When I was first here on the Voyager Newsgroup, people like > > > > > Tarchannon, Amarna and I were actually friendly and even allied > during > > > > > all sorts of troll wars against Star Trek: Voyager One could even > say > > > > > I was considered an Acolyte to the Voyager Altar. > > > > > While I may not be one of the more regular posters here, I > am > > > > > considered one of the most prolific. > > > > > > > > Hurray!! > > > > > > You need to expand your Vocab, Dude... > > > > Hurray!!!! I need to expand my Vocab!!!! > > ArgH!!! You Dumbass! And you talk about *me* needing to expand my vocab? [Allie fickley finger pinch o' painful doom] > > > > > > > Considering that 1. You posted in public, and 2. I know > > > > > Ta'Teria a hell of a lot longer than you do, I think anything you > have > > > > > to say fair game to whatever I decide to post: be it serious and on > > > > > topic, to flaming and off-topic. > > > > > > > > Well, that's fine and dandy, Merrick. I don't mind at all. Justdon't > > > take > > > > me to task for doing the exact same thing that Ta > > > > does. Who do you think taught me to do that (along with > > > > Fiver)? > > > > > > [points finger] > > > I learned from Fiver... > > > > Didn't your mama ever tell you it's not polite to point?Not that we need > to > > polite to Fiver or anything ... <eg> > > No, He is a worthless piece of crap. True. True. But still ... > > > > > > > >Second of all ... nice to "officially" meet you, Merrick. > > > > > >I've heard many nice things about you. :P > > > > > > > > > > And I'm sure many things that will make your hair stand up > on > > > > > end. > > > > > > > > So ... you're like an electrical outlet? > > > > > > > > [sticks finger in Merrick] > > > > > > Oh, The Subtext... > > > > Heh heh heh heh ... > > Oh Stop! No.

2000-04-09 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (Robrey <robrey@mailbag.com>)

2000-04-09 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (Robrey <robrey@mailbag.com>)

Zabana Brandon wrote: > > Robrey wroteded: > > > Merrick Baldelli wrote: > > > > > > On Thu, 6 Apr 2000 20:33:02 -0500, "Ta'Teria" <tateria@yahoo.com> > > > wrote: > > > > > > >You have to forgive him, Merr, he's not too bright. > > > > > > I'm rapidly beginning to figure that one out.. I'm still > > > trying to find what an Alterite is. Hell, it's not even a race listed > > > in my Star Trek Encyclopedias. > > > > > > > Hey! Lay off Brandon! He was a sailor....even if he did associate > > overmuch with bubbleheads in my view... <g> > > HEY!! I did not ... repeat emphatically ... *DID* not > associate with Bubbleheads. They smelled funny. <eg> > LOL!!!! It comes from their sharing of beds...the 'hot rack' policy.... > > > > > > Sardonically, > > Robrey > > I don't understand sardonically. Are you making fun > of Fiver? Of course, he's trying to become a lawyer, which makes him the mouse studying to become a rat in my view... <g> Cordially, Robrey -- "It is not the critic who counts, not the one who points out how the strong man stumbled or how the doer of deeds might have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred with sweat and dust and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause; and who, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat" --Theodore Roosevelt, 1899

[...]

Ta'Teria wroteded: > Zabana Brandon wrote: > > Merrick Baldelli wroteded: > > > Zabana Brandon wrote: > > > > > > >That's cause I didn't write it for you to follow, per se.I wrote it for > > > >Ta. > > > > > > Here's a clue Zabana -- free of charge. > > > > Yay!!!Er ... hey. My momma done always told me you can't get > > nothing for free. What's the catch? > > Do you really want to know? Uhm. I don't know. Do I? > > > > > If you post something in public, expect people to respond to > > > it. Just because you addressed it to Ta'Teria doesn't mean that > > > because it was left out in the open, no one else is gonna touch it. > > > > Oh. You know ... I *never* knew that. This is a *public* forum?(Ta ... > my > > old Troll Master ... why didn't you ever tell me?) > > I did. You were too busy flirting with Starfish... Well ... *blush* ... I probably was, wasn't I? <eg> > > > > And please ... someone ... *anyone* ... touch me! > > *TOUCH* me now!!! > > Ummm .... No. Why not? Do you not like touching me anymore? > > > > > >First of all, to be polite ... don't fuck with me. I've beenposting to > > > >usenet for over a year, and to this group ('cept > > > >for two months recently) since last June. > > > > > > Oh, a pissing match huh? Okay, I'll play.. > > > > Uhm ... no pissing match. Which is why I said at first"to be polite." I > > have no intention of getting into a > > pissing match with someone who I think happens to > > write good, well informed posts. Unless they have > > a cat stuck to their left ear. Then I get really annoyed. <g> > > I like them pussys by the ear... *sigh* You're such a corn-dog ... > > > > > Well Missy Zabana ... > > > > (checks pants) > > Stop feeling yourself. Why should I? I like it. Maybe too much, but that'sbeside the point. <eg> > > > > > ... to give you a clue about my time here on > > > the internet, I'm considered one of the Ancients of the Internet; > > > having been around here on the Internet since about the fourth season > > > of TNG's run. > > > > Hurray!!!!! > > I was overjoyed. I could tell! > > > > > When I was first here on the Voyager Newsgroup, people like > > > Tarchannon, Amarna and I were actually friendly and even allied during > > > all sorts of troll wars against Star Trek: Voyager One could even say > > > I was considered an Acolyte to the Voyager Altar. > > > While I may not be one of the more regular posters here, I am > > > considered one of the most prolific. > > > > Hurray!! > > You need to expand your Vocab, Dude... Hurray!!!! I need to expand my Vocab!!!! > > > > > Considering that 1. You posted in public, and 2. I know > > > Ta'Teria a hell of a lot longer than you do, I think anything you have > > > to say fair game to whatever I decide to post: be it serious and on > > > topic, to flaming and off-topic. > > > > Well, that's fine and dandy, Merrick. I don't mind at all. Justdon't > take > > me to task for doing the exact same thing that Ta > > does. Who do you think taught me to do that (along with > > Fiver)? > > [points finger] > I learned from Fiver... Didn't your mama ever tell you it's not polite to point?Not that we need to polite to Fiver or anything ... <eg> > > > > > >Second of all ... nice to "officially" meet you, Merrick. > > > >I've heard many nice things about you. :P > > > > > > And I'm sure many things that will make your hair stand up on > > > end. > > > > So ... you're like an electrical outlet? > > > > [sticks finger in Merrick] > > Oh, The Subtext... Heh heh heh heh ...

2000-04-09 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (Zabana Brandon <zabana@collegetoday.com>)

5er wroteded: Hi, Fiver!!! *mooooooooooooooooooooooooo* > In article <qvnres4rl0dt0painb82qpdbavk0if2f2v@4ax.com>, Merrick says... > > > >On Thu, 06 Apr 2000 20:45:27 GMT, Zabana Brandon > ><zabana@collegetoday.com> wrote: > > > >>That's cause I didn't write it for you to follow, per se.I wrote it for > >>Ta. > > > > Here's a clue Zabana -- free of charge. > > > > If you post something in public, expect people to respond to > >it. Just because you addressed it to Ta'Teria doesn't mean that > >because it was left out in the open, no one else is gonna touch it. > > I think what he meant was that he didnt mean any offense to you in particular, > Merrick. Ta and ZB troll each other all the time. What? I never troll Ta. I don't even know who Ta is.You've been sniffing soggy Captain Crunch again, haven't you? > > > >>First of all, to be polite ... don't fuck with me. I've beenposting to > >>usenet for over a year, and to this group ('cept > >>for two months recently) since last June. > > > > Oh, a pissing match huh? Okay, I'll play.. > > No, I don't think he wants to "play". He's not a mean guy. :) > > > > Well Missy Zabana, to give you a clue about my time here on > >the internet, I'm considered one of the Ancients of the Internet; > >having been around here on the Internet since about the fourth season > >of TNG's run. > > When I was first here on the Voyager Newsgroup, people like > >Tarchannon, Amarna and I were actually friendly and even allied during > >all sorts of troll wars against Star Trek: Voyager One could even say > >I was considered an Acolyte to the Voyager Altar. > > While I may not be one of the more regular posters here, I am > >considered one of the most prolific. > > Indeed, but again I really think he's not looking to pick a fight. Indeed!! *smooch* You're the fifth greatest, Fiver!

2000-04-09 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (Zabana Brandon <zabana@collegetoday.com>)

Robrey wroteded: > Merrick Baldelli wrote: > > > > On Thu, 6 Apr 2000 20:33:02 -0500, "Ta'Teria" <tateria@yahoo.com> > > wrote: > > > > >You have to forgive him, Merr, he's not too bright. > > > > I'm rapidly beginning to figure that one out.. I'm still > > trying to find what an Alterite is. Hell, it's not even a race listed > > in my Star Trek Encyclopedias. > > > > Hey! Lay off Brandon! He was a sailor....even if he did associate > overmuch with bubbleheads in my view... <g> HEY!! I did not ... repeat emphatically ... *DID* not associate with Bubbleheads. They smelled funny. <eg> > > > Sardonically, > Robrey I don't understand sardonically. Are you making fun of Fiver?

2000-04-09 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (Zabana Brandon <zabana@collegetoday.com>)

TC wroteded: > Zabana Brandon wrote >... > >Merrick Baldelli wroteded: > > > >> On Thu, 6 Apr 2000 20:33:02 -0500, "Ta'Teria" <tateria@yahoo.com> > >> wrote: > >> > >> >You have to forgive him, Merr, he's not too bright. > >> > >> I'm rapidly beginning to figure that one out.. I'm still > >> trying to find what an Alterite is. Hell, it's not even a race listed > >> in my Star Trek Encyclopedias. > > > >Feel my wreath!! > > Is it all prickly? Wouldn't you like to know? <evil wink>

2000-04-10 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (Zabana Brandon <zabana@collegetoday.com>)

Ta'Teria wroteded: > Zabana Brandon wrote: > > Ta'Teria wroteded: > > > Zabana Brandon wrote: > > > > Ta'Teria wroteded: > > > > > 5er wrote: > > > > > >"Ta'Teria" said... > > > > > > >Merrick wrote: > > > > > > >> > Considering that 1. You posted in public, and 2. I > know > > > > > > >> > Ta'Teria a hell of a lot longer than you do, I think anything > you > > > > > have > > > > > > >> > to say fair game to whatever I decide to post: be it serious > and > > > on > > > > > > >> > topic, to flaming and off-topic. > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> Well, that's fine and dandy, Merrick. I don't mind at all. > > > Justdon't > > > > > > >take > > > > > > >> me to task for doing the exact same thing that Ta > > > > > > >> does. Who do you think taught me to do that (along with > > > > > > >> Fiver)? > > > > > > > > > > > > > >[points finger] > > > > > > >I learned from Fiver... > > > > > > > > > > > > Oh shut up. I reject you entirely. > > > > > > > > > > You cant Reject me. I renounce you. > > > > > > > > You both are twits. > > > > > > This from an Asshole... > > > > *sniffle* > > > > > > ............ (meekly) am not. Big pooh-head. > > > > > > *sniffle* > > LOL... You wimpish prat. [puts up a rubber wall so that Ta's harsh words bounce back to him]

2000-04-10 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (Zabana Brandon <zabana@collegetoday.com>)

Ta'Teria wroteded: > Zabana Brandon wrote: > > Ta'Teria wroteded: > > > Zabana Brandon wrote: > > > > Ta'Teria wroteded: > > > > > Zabana Brandon wrote: > > > > > > Merrick Baldelli wroteded: > > > > > > > Zabana Brandon wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >That's cause I didn't write it for you to follow, per se.I > wrote it > > > for > > > > > > > >Ta. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Here's a clue Zabana -- free of charge. > > > > > > > > > > > > Yay!!!Er ... hey. My momma done always told me you can't get > > > > > > nothing for free. What's the catch? > > > > > > > > > > Do you really want to know? > > > > > > > > Uhm. I don't know. Do I? > > > > > > No. > > > > Okay!! > > > > <happy bliss> > > They say ignorance is bliss... so you should be quite the blissful person... :) :) :) :) :) > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > If you post something in public, expect people to > respond to > > > > > > > it. Just because you addressed it to Ta'Teria doesn't mean that > > > > > > > because it was left out in the open, no one else is gonna touch > it. > > > > > > > > > > > > Oh. You know ... I *never* knew that. This is a *public* > forum?(Ta > > > ... > > > > > my > > > > > > old Troll Master ... why didn't you ever tell me?) > > > > > > > > > > I did. You were too busy flirting with Starfish... > > > > > > > > Well ... *blush* ... I probably was, wasn't I? <eg> > > > > > > Yes. It was sickening. Her wasting time with you, when I was so very > > > available... > > > > So there's the root of all your frustration. Starfishy liked mebetter!! > :) > > No. Just some of it. A large "some of it?" Because they do say, "the some of all evil is rooted in Ta's frustration." > > > > > > > > > > > > > > And please ... someone ... *anyone* ... touch me! > > > > > > *TOUCH* me now!!! > > > > > > > > > > Ummm .... No. > > > > > > > > Why not? Do you not like touching me anymore? > > > > > > I never liked touching you. Esp when you always asked to go to the > bathroom > > > afterward... > > > > Well ... if you had bathed more often, I wouldn't haveneeded to wash. > > Oh. Damn, why didnt you tell me? I did. You never listened to me. *sniffle* > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >First of all, to be polite ... don't fuck with me. I've > > > beenposting to > > > > > > > >usenet for over a year, and to this group ('cept > > > > > > > >for two months recently) since last June. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Oh, a pissing match huh? Okay, I'll play.. > > > > > > > > > > > > Uhm ... no pissing match. Which is why I said at first"to be > polite." > > > I > > > > > > have no intention of getting into a > > > > > > pissing match with someone who I think happens to > > > > > > write good, well informed posts. Unless they have > > > > > > a cat stuck to their left ear. Then I get really annoyed. <g> > > > > > > > > > > I like them pussys by the ear... > > > > > > > > *sigh* > > > > > > > > You're such a corn-dog ... > > > > > > I am not! I am a Troll Master!! > > > > You're a corn-dog Droll Master. Don't get yourselfconfused with someone > of any > > importance. > > Oh, this from a Padewan drop-out... "Padewan drop-out ... don't be hangin' round the group."Padewan drop-out ... just lookin' like a fool. "You too the time to get some training "Even if it was so draining .... "Padewan drop-out." > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Well Missy Zabana ... > > > > > > > > > > > > (checks pants) > > > > > > > > > > Stop feeling yourself. > > > > > > > > Why should I? I like it. Maybe too much, but that'sbeside the point. > > > <eg> > > > > > > <steps away> > > > Ewww... Sicko. > > > > That's Sisko. Get it straight, eh? > > No, you're gay. Yes. Yes, I am happy. Thank you for noticing.*mooooooooooooooo* > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ... to give you a clue about my time here on > > > > > > > the internet, I'm considered one of the Ancients of the > Internet; > > > > > > > having been around here on the Internet since about the fourth > > > season > > > > > > > of TNG's run. > > > > > > > > > > > > Hurray!!!!! > > > > > > > > > > I was overjoyed. > > > > > > > > I could tell! > > > > > > Oh? Was I glowing? > > > > Yes. You always glow. It's a very soft glow sinceyou're such a dim-bulb. > 12 > > watts at the most. > > I think you've been mistaking me for a mirror... You're shiny and reflective? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > When I was first here on the Voyager Newsgroup, people > like > > > > > > > Tarchannon, Amarna and I were actually friendly and even allied > > > during > > > > > > > all sorts of troll wars against Star Trek: Voyager One could > even > > > say > > > > > > > I was considered an Acolyte to the Voyager Altar. > > > > > > > While I may not be one of the more regular posters here, > I > > > am > > > > > > > considered one of the most prolific. > > > > > > > > > > > > Hurray!! > > > > > > > > > > You need to expand your Vocab, Dude... > > > > > > > > Hurray!!!! I need to expand my Vocab!!!! > > > > > > ArgH!!! You Dumbass! > > > > And you talk about *me* needing to expand my vocab? > > Yes. I didnt stu-stu-stu-studder. You sure about that? > > > > [Allie fickley finger pinch o' painful doom] > > I know Allie. And you, madam, are NO Allie... Right. I'm no madam, either. Fiver on the other hand ... > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Considering that 1. You posted in public, and 2. I know > > > > > > > Ta'Teria a hell of a lot longer than you do, I think anything > you > > > have > > > > > > > to say fair game to whatever I decide to post: be it serious and > on > > > > > > > topic, to flaming and off-topic. > > > > > > > > > > > > Well, that's fine and dandy, Merrick. I don't mind at all. > Justdon't > > > > > take > > > > > > me to task for doing the exact same thing that Ta > > > > > > does. Who do you think taught me to do that (along with > > > > > > Fiver)? > > > > > > > > > > [points finger] > > > > > I learned from Fiver... > > > > > > > > Didn't your mama ever tell you it's not polite to point?Not that we > need > > > to > > > > polite to Fiver or anything ... <eg> > > > > > > No, He is a worthless piece of crap. > > > > True. True. But still ... > > But still nothing. But still my beating heart? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >Second of all ... nice to "officially" meet you, Merrick. > > > > > > > >I've heard many nice things about you. :P > > > > > > > > > > > > > > And I'm sure many things that will make your hair stand > up > > > on > > > > > > > end. > > > > > > > > > > > > So ... you're like an electrical outlet? > > > > > > > > > > > > [sticks finger in Merrick] > > > > > > > > > > Oh, The Subtext... > > > > > > > > Heh heh heh heh ... > > > > > > Oh Stop! > > > > No. > > Yes. Now! [armpit wedgey sock of kilted doom]

2000-04-10 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (Ta'Teria <tateria@yahoo.com>)

Zabana Brandon scribbled on the wall with his crayons... > Ta'Teria wroteded: > > > Zabana Brandon wrote: > > > Ta'Teria wroteded: > > > > Zabana Brandon wrote: > > > > > Ta'Teria wroteded: > > > > > > 5er wrote: > > > > > > >"Ta'Teria" said... > > > > > > > >Merrick wrote: > > > > > > > > > > >> > Considering that 1. You posted in public, and 2. I > > know > > > > > > > >> > Ta'Teria a hell of a lot longer than you do, I think anything > > you > > > > > > have > > > > > > > >> > to say fair game to whatever I decide to post: be it serious > > and > > > > on > > > > > > > >> > topic, to flaming and off-topic. > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> Well, that's fine and dandy, Merrick. I don't mind at all. > > > > Justdon't > > > > > > > >take > > > > > > > >> me to task for doing the exact same thing that Ta > > > > > > > >> does. Who do you think taught me to do that (along with > > > > > > > >> Fiver)? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >[points finger] > > > > > > > >I learned from Fiver... > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Oh shut up. I reject you entirely. > > > > > > > > > > > > You cant Reject me. I renounce you. > > > > > > > > > > You both are twits. > > > > > > > > This from an Asshole... > > > > > > *sniffle* > > > > > > > > > ............ (meekly) am not. Big pooh-head. > > > > > > > > > *sniffle* > > > > LOL... You wimpish prat. > > [puts up a rubber wall so that Ta's harsh words > bounce back to him] <lights flamethrower, melts rubber wall>

2000-04-10 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (Ta'Teria <tateria@yahoo.com>)

Zabana Brandon babbeled thusly... > > Ta'Teria wroteded: > > > Zabana Brandon wrote: > > > Ta'Teria wroteded: > > > > Zabana Brandon wrote: > > > > > Ta'Teria wroteded: > > > > > > Zabana Brandon wrote: > > > > > > > Merrick Baldelli wroteded: > > > > > > > > Zabana Brandon wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >That's cause I didn't write it for you to follow, per se.I > > wrote it > > > > for > > > > > > > > >Ta. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Here's a clue Zabana -- free of charge. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Yay!!!Er ... hey. My momma done always told me you can't get > > > > > > > nothing for free. What's the catch? > > > > > > > > > > > > Do you really want to know? > > > > > > > > > > Uhm. I don't know. Do I? > > > > > > > > No. > > > > > > Okay!! > > > > > > <happy bliss> > > > > They say ignorance is bliss... so you should be quite the blissful person... > > :) :-��� > :) :-] > :) ;-J > :) :o) > :) :-P~~~~~~~ > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > If you post something in public, expect people to > > respond to > > > > > > > > it. Just because you addressed it to Ta'Teria doesn't mean that > > > > > > > > because it was left out in the open, no one else is gonna touch > > it. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Oh. You know ... I *never* knew that. This is a *public* > > forum?(Ta > > > > ... > > > > > > my > > > > > > > old Troll Master ... why didn't you ever tell me?) > > > > > > > > > > > > I did. You were too busy flirting with Starfish... > > > > > > > > > > Well ... *blush* ... I probably was, wasn't I? <eg> > > > > > > > > Yes. It was sickening. Her wasting time with you, when I was so very > > > > available... > > > > > > So there's the root of all your frustration. Starfishy liked mebetter!! > > :) > > > > No. Just some of it. > > A large "some of it?" Nope. What mostly fustrates me is that Thena is not around much... > Because they do say, "the some of all evil is rooted in > Ta's frustration." Tis' True. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > And please ... someone ... *anyone* ... touch me! > > > > > > > *TOUCH* me now!!! > > > > > > > > > > > > Ummm .... No. > > > > > > > > > > Why not? Do you not like touching me anymore? > > > > > > > > I never liked touching you. Esp when you always asked to go to the > > bathroom > > > > afterward... > > > > > > Well ... if you had bathed more often, I wouldn't haveneeded to wash. > > > > Oh. Damn, why didnt you tell me? > > I did. You never listened to me. *sniffle* Well, you were always babbling about this and that... how was I supposed to know what was important? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >First of all, to be polite ... don't fuck with me. I've > > > > beenposting to > > > > > > > > >usenet for over a year, and to this group ('cept > > > > > > > > >for two months recently) since last June. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Oh, a pissing match huh? Okay, I'll play.. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Uhm ... no pissing match. Which is why I said at first"to be > > polite." > > > > I > > > > > > > have no intention of getting into a > > > > > > > pissing match with someone who I think happens to > > > > > > > write good, well informed posts. Unless they have > > > > > > > a cat stuck to their left ear. Then I get really annoyed. <g> > > > > > > > > > > > > I like them pussys by the ear... > > > > > > > > > > *sigh* > > > > > > > > > > You're such a corn-dog ... > > > > > > > > I am not! I am a Troll Master!! > > > > > > You're a corn-dog Droll Master. Don't get yourselfconfused with someone > > of any > > > importance. > > > > Oh, this from a Padewan drop-out... > > "Padewan drop-out ... don't be hangin' round the group."Padewan drop-out ... > just lookin' like a fool. Fool Indeed. > "You too the time to get some training Thats a lie. You didnt take the time... you wasted your time elsewahere... > "Even if it was so draining .... Very Draining for me you mean? > "Padewan drop-out." You Suck. Fiver gave a reference to LMB... > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Well Missy Zabana ... > > > > > > > > > > > > > > (checks pants) > > > > > > > > > > > > Stop feeling yourself. > > > > > > > > > > Why should I? I like it. Maybe too much, but that'sbeside the point. > > > > <eg> > > > > > > > > <steps away> > > > > Ewww... Sicko. > > > > > > That's Sisko. Get it straight, eh? > > > > No, you're gay. > > Yes. Yes, I am happy. Thank you for noticing.*mooooooooooooooo* You're a cow too? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ... to give you a clue about my time here on > > > > > > > > the internet, I'm considered one of the Ancients of the > > Internet; > > > > > > > > having been around here on the Internet since about the fourth > > > > season > > > > > > > > of TNG's run. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hurray!!!!! > > > > > > > > > > > > I was overjoyed. > > > > > > > > > > I could tell! > > > > > > > > Oh? Was I glowing? > > > > > > Yes. You always glow. It's a very soft glow sinceyou're such a dim-bulb. > > 12 > > > watts at the most. > > > > I think you've been mistaking me for a mirror... > > You're shiny and reflective? Yes. I often reflect on past events... > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > When I was first here on the Voyager Newsgroup, people > > like > > > > > > > > Tarchannon, Amarna and I were actually friendly and even allied > > > > during > > > > > > > > all sorts of troll wars against Star Trek: Voyager One could > > even > > > > say > > > > > > > > I was considered an Acolyte to the Voyager Altar. > > > > > > > > While I may not be one of the more regular posters here, > > I > > > > am > > > > > > > > considered one of the most prolific. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Hurray!! > > > > > > > > > > > > You need to expand your Vocab, Dude... > > > > > > > > > > Hurray!!!! I need to expand my Vocab!!!! > > > > > > > > ArgH!!! You Dumbass! > > > > > > And you talk about *me* needing to expand my vocab? > > > > Yes. I didnt stu-stu-stu-studder. > > You sure about that? Y-Y-y-yes. > > > > > > > [Allie fickley finger pinch o' painful doom] > > > > I know Allie. And you, madam, are NO Allie... > > Right. I'm no madam, either. Fiver on the other hand ... True. But all the Hollowood guys ADORE him... > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Considering that 1. You posted in public, and 2. I know > > > > > > > > Ta'Teria a hell of a lot longer than you do, I think anything > > you > > > > have > > > > > > > > to say fair game to whatever I decide to post: be it serious and > > on > > > > > > > > topic, to flaming and off-topic. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Well, that's fine and dandy, Merrick. I don't mind at all. > > Justdon't > > > > > > take > > > > > > > me to task for doing the exact same thing that Ta > > > > > > > does. Who do you think taught me to do that (along with > > > > > > > Fiver)? > > > > > > > > > > > > [points finger] > > > > > > I learned from Fiver... > > > > > > > > > > Didn't your mama ever tell you it's not polite to point?Not that we > > need > > > > to > > > > > polite to Fiver or anything ... <eg> > > > > > > > > No, He is a worthless piece of crap. > > > > > > True. True. But still ... > > > > But still nothing. > > But still my beating heart? I've heard death is effective in that... > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >Second of all ... nice to "officially" meet you, Merrick. > > > > > > > > >I've heard many nice things about you. :P > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > And I'm sure many things that will make your hair stand > > up > > > > on > > > > > > > > end. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > So ... you're like an electrical outlet? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > [sticks finger in Merrick] > > > > > > > > > > > > Oh, The Subtext... > > > > > > > > > > Heh heh heh heh ... > > > > > > > > Oh Stop! > > > > > > No. > > > > Yes. Now! > > [armpit wedgey sock of kilted doom] Leave the Queer Scots alone!

2000-04-11 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (Zabana Brandon <zabana@collegetoday.com>)

Ta'Teria wroteded: > Zabana Brandon scribbled on the wall with his crayons... I am *not* Benny!! > > > > Ta'Teria wroteded: > > > Zabana Brandon wrote: > > > > Ta'Teria wroteded: > > > > > Zabana Brandon wrote: > > > > > > Ta'Teria wroteded: > > > > > > > 5er wrote: > > > > > > > >"Ta'Teria" said... > > > > > > > > >Merrick wrote: > > > > . o O (I wonder if I can clean this up at all?) > > >> Considering that 1. You posted in public, and 2. I know > > >> Ta'Teria a hell of a lot longer than you do, I think anything > > >> you have to say fair game to whatever I decide to post: be it > > >> serious and on topic, to flaming and off-topic. > > >> > >> Well, that's fine and dandy, Merrick. I don't mind at all. > >> Just don't take me to task for doing the exact same thing that Ta > >> does. Who do you think taught me to do that (along with Fiver)? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >[points finger] > > > > > > > > >I learned from Fiver... > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Oh shut up. I reject you entirely. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > You cant Reject me. I renounce you. > > > > > > > > > > > > You both are twits. > > > > > > > > > > This from an Asshole... > > > > > > > > *sniffle* > > > > > > > > > > > > ............ (meekly) am not. Big pooh-head. > > > > > > > > > > > > *sniffle* > > > > > > LOL... You wimpish prat. > > > > [puts up a rubber wall so that Ta's harsh words > > bounce back to him] > > <lights flamethrower, melts rubber wall> Like that's gonna work. You tried that last time and only managed to light your pubic hairs on fire.

2000-04-11 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (Ta'Teria <tateria@yahoo.com>)

Zabana Brandon <zabana@collegetoday.com> wrote in message news:38F38DF6.8A6DBC40@collegetoday.com... > > > Ta'Teria wroteded: > > > Zabana Brandon scribbled on the wall with his crayons... > > I am *not* Benny!! Hey! Thats almost on topic! And Benny used Pencils... > > > Ta'Teria wroteded: > > > > Zabana Brandon wrote: > > > > > Ta'Teria wroteded: > > > > > > Zabana Brandon wrote: > > > > > > > Ta'Teria wroteded: > > > > > > > > 5er wrote: > > > > > > > > >"Ta'Teria" said... > > > > > > > > > >Merrick wrote: > > > > > > > > . o O (I wonder if I can clean this up at all?) No. Why would you. Dont we save that for when it gets up to like 28kb?? > > > >> Considering that 1. You posted in public, and 2. I know > > > >> Ta'Teria a hell of a lot longer than you do, I think anything > > > >> you have to say fair game to whatever I decide to post: be it > > > >> serious and on topic, to flaming and off-topic. > > > >> > > >> Well, that's fine and dandy, Merrick. I don't mind at all. > > >> Just don't take me to task for doing the exact same thing that Ta > > >> does. Who do you think taught me to do that (along with Fiver)? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >[points finger] > > > > > > > > > >I learned from Fiver... > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Oh shut up. I reject you entirely. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > You cant Reject me. I renounce you. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > You both are twits. > > > > > > > > > > > > This from an Asshole... > > > > > > > > > > *sniffle* > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ............ (meekly) am not. Big pooh-head. > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > *sniffle* > > > > > > > > LOL... You wimpish prat. > > > > > > [puts up a rubber wall so that Ta's harsh words > > > bounce back to him] > > > > <lights flamethrower, melts rubber wall> > > Like that's gonna work. You tried that last time and only > managed to light your pubic hairs on fire. Beats waxing them... <looks around> What?

2000-04-12 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (Ta'Teria <tateria@yahoo.com>)

Louis M. Brown <phyphor@rocketmail.com> wrote in message news:2j98fsg9rs3a7j2v8cklthur8pdp2465ug@4ax.com... > On Mon, 10 Apr 2000 21:03:02 -0500, "Ta'Teria" <tateria@yahoo.com> > wrote: > > > > >Zabana Brandon babbeled thusly... > >> > >> Ta'Teria wroteded: > >> > >> > Zabana Brandon wrote: > >> > > Ta'Teria wroteded: > >> > > > Zabana Brandon wrote: > >> > > > > Ta'Teria wroteded: > >> > > > > > Zabana Brandon wrote: > >> > > > > > > Merrick Baldelli wroteded: > >> > > > > > > > Zabana Brandon wrote: > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >That's cause I didn't write it for you to follow, per se.I > >> > wrote it > >> > > > for > >> > > > > > > > >Ta. > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Here's a clue Zabana -- free of charge. > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > Yay!!!Er ... hey. My momma done always told me you can't get > >> > > > > > > nothing for free. What's the catch? > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > Do you really want to know? > >> > > > > > >> > > > > Uhm. I don't know. Do I? > >> > > > > >> > > > No. > >> > > > >> > > Okay!! > >> > > > >> > > <happy bliss> > >> > > >> > They say ignorance is bliss... so you should be quite the blissful > >person... > >> > >> :) > > > >:-��� > > > >> :) > > > >:-] > > > >> :) > > > >;-J > > > >> :) > > > >:o) > > > >> :) > > > >:-P~~~~~~~ > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > If you post something in public, expect people to > >> > respond to > >> > > > > > > > it. Just because you addressed it to Ta'Teria doesn't mean > >that > >> > > > > > > > because it was left out in the open, no one else is gonna > >touch > >> > it. > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > Oh. You know ... I *never* knew that. This is a *public* > >> > forum?(Ta > >> > > > ... > >> > > > > > my > >> > > > > > > old Troll Master ... why didn't you ever tell me?) > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > I did. You were too busy flirting with Starfish... > >> > > > > > >> > > > > Well ... *blush* ... I probably was, wasn't I? <eg> > >> > > > > >> > > > Yes. It was sickening. Her wasting time with you, when I was so > >very > >> > > > available... > >> > > > >> > > So there's the root of all your frustration. Starfishy liked > >mebetter!! > >> > :) > >> > > >> > No. Just some of it. > >> > >> A large "some of it?" > > > >Nope. What mostly fustrates me is that Thena is not around much... > > > >> Because they do say, "the some of all evil is rooted in > >> Ta's frustration." > > > >Tis' True. > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > And please ... someone ... *anyone* ... touch me! > >> > > > > > > *TOUCH* me now!!! > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > Ummm .... No. > >> > > > > > >> > > > > Why not? Do you not like touching me anymore? > >> > > > > >> > > > I never liked touching you. Esp when you always asked to go to the > >> > bathroom > >> > > > afterward... > >> > > > >> > > Well ... if you had bathed more often, I wouldn't haveneeded to wash. > >> > > >> > Oh. Damn, why didnt you tell me? > >> > >> I did. You never listened to me. *sniffle* > > > >Well, you were always babbling about this and that... how was I supposed to > >know what was important? > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > >First of all, to be polite ... don't fuck with me. I've > >> > > > beenposting to > >> > > > > > > > >usenet for over a year, and to this group ('cept > >> > > > > > > > >for two months recently) since last June. > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Oh, a pissing match huh? Okay, I'll play.. > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > Uhm ... no pissing match. Which is why I said at first"to be > >> > polite." > >> > > > I > >> > > > > > > have no intention of getting into a > >> > > > > > > pissing match with someone who I think happens to > >> > > > > > > write good, well informed posts. Unless they have > >> > > > > > > a cat stuck to their left ear. Then I get really annoyed. > ><g> > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > I like them pussys by the ear... > >> > > > > > >> > > > > *sigh* > >> > > > > > >> > > > > You're such a corn-dog ... > >> > > > > >> > > > I am not! I am a Troll Master!! > >> > > > >> > > You're a corn-dog Droll Master. Don't get yourselfconfused with > >someone > >> > of any > >> > > importance. > >> > > >> > Oh, this from a Padewan drop-out... > >> > >> "Padewan drop-out ... don't be hangin' round the group."Padewan drop-out > >... > >> just lookin' like a fool. > > > >Fool Indeed. > > > >> "You too the time to get some training > > > >Thats a lie. You didnt take the time... you wasted your time elsewahere... > > > >> "Even if it was so draining .... > > > >Very Draining for me you mean? > > > >> "Padewan drop-out." > > > >You Suck. Fiver gave a reference to LMB... > > WTF are you dragging me into this for, fool? :P Just seeing if you were paying attention <eg>

2000-04-12 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (Zabana Brandon <zabana@collegetoday.com>)

Louis M. Brown did the unthinkable: > On Mon, 10 Apr 2000 21:03:02 -0500, "Ta'Teria" <tateria@yahoo.com> > wrote: > > > > >Zabana Brandon babbeled thusly... > >> > >> Ta'Teria wroteded: > >> > >> > Zabana Brandon wrote: > >> > > Ta'Teria wroteded: > >> > > > Zabana Brandon wrote: > >> > > > > Ta'Teria wroteded: > >> > > > > > Zabana Brandon wrote: > >> > > > > > > Merrick Baldelli wroteded: > >> > > > > > > > Zabana Brandon wrote: > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > >That's cause I didn't write it for you to follow, per se.I > >> > wrote it > >> > > > for > >> > > > > > > > >Ta. > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Here's a clue Zabana -- free of charge. > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > Yay!!!Er ... hey. My momma done always told me you can't get > >> > > > > > > nothing for free. What's the catch? > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > Do you really want to know? > >> > > > > > >> > > > > Uhm. I don't know. Do I? > >> > > > > >> > > > No. > >> > > > >> > > Okay!! > >> > > > >> > > <happy bliss> > >> > > >> > They say ignorance is bliss... so you should be quite the blissful > >person... > >> > >> :) > > > >:-� > > > >> :) > > > >:-] > > > >> :) > > > >;-J > > > >> :) > > > >:o) > > > >> :) > > > >:-P~~~~~~~ > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > If you post something in public, expect people to > >> > respond to > >> > > > > > > > it. Just because you addressed it to Ta'Teria doesn't mean > >that > >> > > > > > > > because it was left out in the open, no one else is gonna > >touch > >> > it. > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > Oh. You know ... I *never* knew that. This is a *public* > >> > forum?(Ta > >> > > > ... > >> > > > > > my > >> > > > > > > old Troll Master ... why didn't you ever tell me?) > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > I did. You were too busy flirting with Starfish... > >> > > > > > >> > > > > Well ... *blush* ... I probably was, wasn't I? <eg> > >> > > > > >> > > > Yes. It was sickening. Her wasting time with you, when I was so > >very > >> > > > available... > >> > > > >> > > So there's the root of all your frustration. Starfishy liked > >mebetter!! > >> > :) > >> > > >> > No. Just some of it. > >> > >> A large "some of it?" > > > >Nope. What mostly fustrates me is that Thena is not around much... > > > >> Because they do say, "the some of all evil is rooted in > >> Ta's frustration." > > > >Tis' True. > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > And please ... someone ... *anyone* ... touch me! > >> > > > > > > *TOUCH* me now!!! > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > Ummm .... No. > >> > > > > > >> > > > > Why not? Do you not like touching me anymore? > >> > > > > >> > > > I never liked touching you. Esp when you always asked to go to the > >> > bathroom > >> > > > afterward... > >> > > > >> > > Well ... if you had bathed more often, I wouldn't haveneeded to wash. > >> > > >> > Oh. Damn, why didnt you tell me? > >> > >> I did. You never listened to me. *sniffle* > > > >Well, you were always babbling about this and that... how was I supposed to > >know what was important? > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > >First of all, to be polite ... don't fuck with me. I've > >> > > > beenposting to > >> > > > > > > > >usenet for over a year, and to this group ('cept > >> > > > > > > > >for two months recently) since last June. > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Oh, a pissing match huh? Okay, I'll play.. > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > Uhm ... no pissing match. Which is why I said at first"to be > >> > polite." > >> > > > I > >> > > > > > > have no intention of getting into a > >> > > > > > > pissing match with someone who I think happens to > >> > > > > > > write good, well informed posts. Unless they have > >> > > > > > > a cat stuck to their left ear. Then I get really annoyed. > ><g> > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > I like them pussys by the ear... > >> > > > > > >> > > > > *sigh* > >> > > > > > >> > > > > You're such a corn-dog ... > >> > > > > >> > > > I am not! I am a Troll Master!! > >> > > > >> > > You're a corn-dog Droll Master. Don't get yourselfconfused with > >someone > >> > of any > >> > > importance. > >> > > >> > Oh, this from a Padewan drop-out... > >> > >> "Padewan drop-out ... don't be hangin' round the group."Padewan drop-out > >... > >> just lookin' like a fool. > > > >Fool Indeed. > > > >> "You too the time to get some training > > > >Thats a lie. You didnt take the time... you wasted your time elsewahere... > > > >> "Even if it was so draining .... > > > >Very Draining for me you mean? > > > >> "Padewan drop-out." > > > >You Suck. Fiver gave a reference to LMB... > > WTF are you dragging me into this for, fool? :P > > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > Well Missy Zabana ... > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > (checks pants) > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > Stop feeling yourself. > >> > > > > > >> > > > > Why should I? I like it. Maybe too much, but that'sbeside the > >point. > >> > > > <eg> > >> > > > > >> > > > <steps away> > >> > > > Ewww... Sicko. > >> > > > >> > > That's Sisko. Get it straight, eh? > >> > > >> > No, you're gay. > >> > >> Yes. Yes, I am happy. Thank you for noticing.*mooooooooooooooo* > > > >You're a cow too? > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > ... to give you a clue about my time here on > >> > > > > > > > the internet, I'm considered one of the Ancients of the > >> > Internet; > >> > > > > > > > having been around here on the Internet since about the > >fourth > >> > > > season > >> > > > > > > > of TNG's run. > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > Hurray!!!!! > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > I was overjoyed. > >> > > > > > >> > > > > I could tell! > >> > > > > >> > > > Oh? Was I glowing? > >> > > > >> > > Yes. You always glow. It's a very soft glow sinceyou're such a > >dim-bulb. > >> > 12 > >> > > watts at the most. > >> > > >> > I think you've been mistaking me for a mirror... > >> > >> You're shiny and reflective? > > > >Yes. I often reflect on past events... > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > When I was first here on the Voyager Newsgroup, > >people > >> > like > >> > > > > > > > Tarchannon, Amarna and I were actually friendly and even > >allied > >> > > > during > >> > > > > > > > all sorts of troll wars against Star Trek: Voyager One > >could > >> > even > >> > > > say > >> > > > > > > > I was considered an Acolyte to the Voyager Altar. > >> > > > > > > > While I may not be one of the more regular posters > >here, > >> > I > >> > > > am > >> > > > > > > > considered one of the most prolific. > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > Hurray!! > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > You need to expand your Vocab, Dude... > >> > > > > > >> > > > > Hurray!!!! I need to expand my Vocab!!!! > >> > > > > >> > > > ArgH!!! You Dumbass! > >> > > > >> > > And you talk about *me* needing to expand my vocab? > >> > > >> > Yes. I didnt stu-stu-stu-studder. > >> > >> You sure about that? > > > >Y-Y-y-yes. > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > [Allie fickley finger pinch o' painful doom] > >> > > >> > I know Allie. And you, madam, are NO Allie... > >> > >> Right. I'm no madam, either. Fiver on the other hand ... > > > >True. But all the Hollowood guys ADORE him... > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > Considering that 1. You posted in public, and 2. I > >know > >> > > > > > > > Ta'Teria a hell of a lot longer than you do, I think > >anything > >> > you > >> > > > have > >> > > > > > > > to say fair game to whatever I decide to post: be it serious > >and > >> > on > >> > > > > > > > topic, to flaming and off-topic. > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > Well, that's fine and dandy, Merrick. I don't mind at all. > >> > Justdon't > >> > > > > > take > >> > > > > > > me to task for doing the exact same thing that Ta > >> > > > > > > does. Who do you think taught me to do that (along with > >> > > > > > > Fiver)? > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > [points finger] > >> > > > > > I learned from Fiver... > >> > > > > > >> > > > > Didn't your mama ever tell you it's not polite to point?Not that > >we > >> > need > >> > > > to > >> > > > > polite to Fiver or anything ... <eg> > >> > > > > >> > > > No, He is a worthless piece of crap. > >> > > > >> > > True. True. But still ... > >> > > >> > But still nothing. > >> > >> But still my beating heart? > > > >I've heard death is effective in that... > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > >Second of all ... nice to "officially" meet you, Merrick. > >> > > > > > > > >I've heard many nice things about you. :P > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > And I'm sure many things that will make your hair > >stand > >> > up > >> > > > on > >> > > > > > > > end. > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > So ... you're like an electrical outlet? > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > [sticks finger in Merrick] > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > Oh, The Subtext... > >> > > > > > >> > > > > Heh heh heh heh ... > >> > > > > >> > > > Oh Stop! > >> > > > >> > > No. > >> > > >> > Yes. Now! > >> > >> [armpit wedgey sock of kilted doom] > > > >Leave the Queer Scots alone! > > > > > > > > -LMB You quoted this entire thread just to add in one little bitty ol' line? Freak.

2000-04-12 00:00:00 - Re: Test - ("Louis M. Brown" <phyphor@rocketmail.com>)

2000-04-13 00:00:00 - Re: Test - ("Louis M. Brown" <phyphor@rocketmail.com>)

On Thu, 13 Apr 2000 19:15:23 GMT, Zabana Brandon <zabana@collegetoday.com> wrote: > > >Louis M. Brown wroteded: > >> On Wed, 12 Apr 2000 19:36:28 GMT, Zabana Brandon >> <zabana@collegetoday.com> wrote: >> >> > >> > >> >Louis M. Brown did the unthinkable: >> > >> >> On Mon, 10 Apr 2000 21:03:02 -0500, "Ta'Teria" <tateria@yahoo.com> >> >> wrote: >> >> >> >> > >> >> >Zabana Brandon babbeled thusly... >> >> >> >> >> >> Ta'Teria wroteded: >> >> >> >> >> >> > Zabana Brandon wrote: >> >> >> > > Ta'Teria wroteded: >> >> >> > > > Zabana Brandon wrote: >> >> >> > > > > Ta'Teria wroteded: >> >> >> > > > > > Zabana Brandon wrote: >> >> >> > > > > > > Merrick Baldelli wroteded: >> >> >> > > > > > > > Zabana Brandon wrote: >> >> >> > > > > > > > >> >> >> > > > > > > > >That's cause I didn't write it for you to follow, per se.I >> >> >> > wrote it >> >> >> > > > for >> >> >> > > > > > > > >Ta. >> >> >> > > > > > > > >> >> >> > > > > > > > Here's a clue Zabana -- free of charge. >> >> >> > > > > > > >> >> >> > > > > > > Yay!!!Er ... hey. My momma done always told me you can't get >> >> >> > > > > > > nothing for free. What's the catch? >> >> >> > > > > > >> >> >> > > > > > Do you really want to know? >> >> >> > > > > >> >> >> > > > > Uhm. I don't know. Do I? >> >> >> > > > >> >> >> > > > No. >> >> >> > > >> >> >> > > Okay!! >> >> >> > > >> >> >> > > <happy bliss> >> >> >> > >> >> >> > They say ignorance is bliss... so you should be quite the blissful >> >> >person... >> >> >> >> >> >> :) >> >> > >> >> >:-� >> >> > >> >> >> :) >> >> > >> >> >:-] >> >> > >> >> >> :) >> >> > >> >> >;-J >> >> > >> >> >> :) >> >> > >> >> >:o) >> >> > >> >> >> :) >> >> > >> >> >:-P~~~~~~~ >> >> > >> >> >> > >> >> >> > >> >> >> > > > >> >> >> > > > >> >> >> > > > > > > > If you post something in public, expect people to >> >> >> > respond to >> >> >> > > > > > > > it. Just because you addressed it to Ta'Teria doesn't mean >> >> >that >> >> >> > > > > > > > because it was left out in the open, no one else is gonna >> >> >touch >> >> >> > it. >> >> >> > > > > > > >> >> >> > > > > > > Oh. You know ... I *never* knew that. This is a *public* >> >> >> > forum?(Ta >> >> >> > > > ... >> >> >> > > > > > my >> >> >> > > > > > > old Troll Master ... why didn't you ever tell me?) >> >> >> > > > > > >> >> >> > > > > > I did. You were too busy flirting with Starfish... >> >> >> > > > > >> >> >> > > > > Well ... *blush* ... I probably was, wasn't I? <eg> >> >> >> > > > >> >> >> > > > Yes. It was sickening. Her wasting time with you, when I was so >> >> >very >> >> >> > > > available... >> >> >> > > >> >> >> > > So there's the root of all your frustration. Starfishy liked >> >> >mebetter!! >> >> >> > :) >> >> >> > >> >> >> > No. Just some of it. >> >> >> >> >> >> A large "some of it?" >> >> > >> >> >Nope. What mostly fustrates me is that Thena is not around much... >> >> > >> >> >> Because they do say, "the some of all evil is rooted in >> >> >> Ta's frustration." >> >> > >> >> >Tis' True. >> >> > >> >> >> > >> >> >> > >> >> >> > > > >> >> >> > > > >> >> >> > > > > > > And please ... someone ... *anyone* ... touch me! >> >> >> > > > > > > *TOUCH* me now!!! >> >> >> > > > > > >> >> >> > > > > > Ummm .... No. >> >> >> > > > > >> >> >> > > > > Why not? Do you not like touching me anymore? >> >> >> > > > >> >> >> > > > I never liked touching you. Esp when you always asked to go to the >> >> >> > bathroom >> >> >> > > > afterward... >> >> >> > > >> >> >> > > Well ... if you had bathed more often, I wouldn't haveneeded to wash. >> >> >> > >> >> >> > Oh. Damn, why didnt you tell me? >> >> >> >> >> >> I did. You never listened to me. *sniffle* >> >> > >> >> >Well, you were always babbling about this and that... how was I supposed to >> >> >know what was important? >> >> > >> >> >> > >> >> >> > >> >> >> > > > >> >> >> > > > >> >> >> > > > > > > > >First of all, to be polite ... don't fuck with me. I've >> >> >> > > > beenposting to >> >> >> > > > > > > > >usenet for over a year, and to this group ('cept >> >> >> > > > > > > > >for two months recently) since last June. >> >> >> > > > > > > > >> >> >> > > > > > > > Oh, a pissing match huh? Okay, I'll play.. >> >> >> > > > > > > >> >> >> > > > > > > Uhm ... no pissing match. Which is why I said at first"to be >> >> >> > polite." >> >> >> > > > I >> >> >> > > > > > > have no intention of getting into a >> >> >> > > > > > > pissing match with someone who I think happens to >> >> >> > > > > > > write good, well informed posts. Unless they have >> >> >> > > > > > > a cat stuck to their left ear. Then I get really annoyed. >> >> ><g> >> >> >> > > > > > >> >> >> > > > > > I like them pussys by the ear... >> >> >> > > > > >> >> >> > > > > *sigh* >> >> >> > > > > >> >> >> > > > > You're such a corn-dog ... >> >> >> > > > >> >> >> > > > I am not! I am a Troll Master!! >> >> >> > > >> >> >> > > You're a corn-dog Droll Master. Don't get yourselfconfused with >> >> >someone >> >> >> > of any >> >> >> > > importance. >> >> >> > >> >> >> > Oh, this from a Padewan drop-out... >> >> >> >> >> >> "Padewan drop-out ... don't be hangin' round the group."Padewan drop-out >> >> >... >> >> >> just lookin' like a fool. >> >> > >> >> >Fool Indeed. >> >> > >> >> >> "You too the time to get some training >> >> > >> >> >Thats a lie. You didnt take the time... you wasted your time elsewahere... >> >> > >> >> >> "Even if it was so draining .... >> >> > >> >> >Very Draining for me you mean? >> >> > >> >> >> "Padewan drop-out." >> >> > >> >> >You Suck. Fiver gave a reference to LMB... >> >> >> >> WTF are you dragging me into this for, fool? :P >> >> >> >> > >> >> >> > >> >> >> > >> >> >> > > > >> >> >> > > > >> >> >> > > > > > > > Well Missy Zabana ... >> >> >> > > > > > > >> >> >> > > > > > > (checks pants) >> >> >> > > > > > >> >> >> > > > > > Stop feeling yourself. >> >> >> > > > > >> >> >> > > > > Why should I? I like it. Maybe too much, but that'sbeside the >> >> >point. >> >> >> > > > <eg> >> >> >> > > > >> >> >> > > > <steps away> >> >> >> > > > Ewww... Sicko. >> >> >> > > >> >> >> > > That's Sisko. Get it straight, eh? >> >> >> > >> >> >> > No, you're gay. >> >> >> >> >> >> Yes. Yes, I am happy. Thank you for noticing.*mooooooooooooooo* >> >> > >> >> >You're a cow too? >> >> > >> >> >> > >> >> >> > >> >> >> > > > >> >> >> > > > >> >> >> > > > > > > > ... to give you a clue about my time here on >> >> >> > > > > > > > the internet, I'm considered one of the Ancients of the >> >> >> > Internet; >> >> >> > > > > > > > having been around here on the Internet since about the >> >> >fourth >> >> >> > > > season >> >> >> > > > > > > > of TNG's run. >> >> >> > > > > > > >> >> >> > > > > > > Hurray!!!!! >> >> >> > > > > > >> >> >> > > > > > I was overjoyed. >> >> >> > > > > >> >> >> > > > > I could tell! >> >> >> > > > >> >> >> > > > Oh? Was I glowing? >> >> >> > > >> >> >> > > Yes. You always glow. It's a very soft glow sinceyou're such a >> >> >dim-bulb. >> >> >> > 12 >> >> >> > > watts at the most. >> >> >> > >> >> >> > I think you've been mistaking me for a mirror... >> >> >> >> >> >> You're shiny and reflective? >> >> > >> >> >Yes. I often reflect on past events... >> >> > >> >> >> > >> >> >> > >> >> >> > > > >> >> >> > > > >> >> >> > > > > > > > When I was first here on the Voyager Newsgroup, >> >> >people >> >> >> > like >> >> >> > > > > > > > Tarchannon, Amarna and I were actually friendly and even >> >> >allied >> >> >> > > > during >> >> >> > > > > > > > all sorts of troll wars against Star Trek: Voyager One >> >> >could >> >> >> > even >> >> >> > > > say >> >> >> > > > > > > > I was considered an Acolyte to the Voyager Altar. >> >> >> > > > > > > > While I may not be one of the more regular posters >> >> >here, >> >> >> > I >> >> >> > > > am >> >> >> > > > > > > > considered one of the most prolific. >> >> >> > > > > > > >> >> >> > > > > > > Hurray!! >> >> >> > > > > > >> >> >> > > > > > You need to expand your Vocab, Dude... >> >> >> > > > > >> >> >> > > > > Hurray!!!! I need to expand my Vocab!!!! >> >> >> > > > >> >> >> > > > ArgH!!! You Dumbass! >> >> >> > > >> >> >> > > And you talk about *me* needing to expand my vocab? >> >> >> > >> >> >> > Yes. I didnt stu-stu-stu-studder. >> >> >> >> >> >> You sure about that? >> >> > >> >> >Y-Y-y-yes. >> >> > >> >> >> > >> >> >> > >> >> >> > > [Allie fickley finger pinch o' painful doom] >> >> >> > >> >> >> > I know Allie. And you, madam, are NO Allie... >> >> >> >> >> >> Right. I'm no madam, either. Fiver on the other hand ... >> >> > >> >> >True. But all the Hollowood guys ADORE him... >> >> > >> >> >> > >> >> >> > >> >> >> > > > >> >> >> > > > >> >> >> > > > > > > > Considering that 1. You posted in public, and 2. I >> >> >know >> >> >> > > > > > > > Ta'Teria a hell of a lot longer than you do, I think >> >> >anything >> >> >> > you >> >> >> > > > have >> >> >> > > > > > > > to say fair game to whatever I decide to post: be it serious >> >> >and >> >> >> > on >> >> >> > > > > > > > topic, to flaming and off-topic. >> >> >> > > > > > > >> >> >> > > > > > > Well, that's fine and dandy, Merrick. I don't mind at all. >> >> >> > Justdon't >> >> >> > > > > > take >> >> >> > > > > > > me to task for doing the exact same thing that Ta >> >> >> > > > > > > does. Who do you think taught me to do that (along with >> >> >> > > > > > > Fiver)? >> >> >> > > > > > >> >> >> > > > > > [points finger] >> >> >> > > > > > I learned from Fiver... >> >> >> > > > > >> >> >> > > > > Didn't your mama ever tell you it's not polite to point?Not that >> >> >we >> >> >> > need >> >> >> > > > to >> >> >> > > > > polite to Fiver or anything ... <eg> >> >> >> > > > >> >> >> > > > No, He is a worthless piece of crap. >> >> >> > > >> >> >> > > True. True. But still ... >> >> >> > >> >> >> > But still nothing. >> >> >> >> >> >> But still my beating heart? >> >> > >> >> >I've heard death is effective in that... >> >> > >> >> >> > >> >> >> > >> >> >> > > > >> >> >> > > > >> >> >> > > > > > > > >Second of all ... nice to "officially" meet you, Merrick. >> >> >> > > > > > > > >I've heard many nice things about you. :P >> >> >> > > > > > > > >> >> >> > > > > > > > And I'm sure many things that will make your hair >> >> >stand >> >> >> > up >> >> >> > > > on >> >> >> > > > > > > > end. >> >> >> > > > > > > >> >> >> > > > > > > So ... you're like an electrical outlet? >> >> >> > > > > > > >> >> >> > > > > > > [sticks finger in Merrick] >> >> >> > > > > > >> >> >> > > > > > Oh, The Subtext... >> >> >> > > > > >> >> >> > > > > Heh heh heh heh ... >> >> >> > > > >> >> >> > > > Oh Stop! >> >> >> > > >> >> >> > > No. >> >> >> > >> >> >> > Yes. Now! >> >> >> >> >> >> [armpit wedgey sock of kilted doom] >> >> > >> >> >Leave the Queer Scots alone! >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> >> >> -LMB >> > >> >You quoted this entire thread just to add in one little bitty ol' line? Freak. >> > >> >> Damned right, fool. >> <EG> > >What ... you think you're B.A. Baracus now or somethin'? > >"I pity the fool who makes me get in a helicopter." Hell yea.. just lemme get a mohawk and some gold chains... <dies laughing> On second thought.. -LMB

2000-04-13 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (Zabana Brandon <zabana@collegetoday.com>)

[...]

Ta'Teria wroteded: > Zabana Brandon babbeled thusly... > > > They say ignorance is bliss... so you should be quite the blissful person... > > > > > :) > > :-� > > > :) > > :-] > > > :) > > ;-J > > > :) > > :o) > > > :) > > :-P~~~~~~~ > > Quit - 1) Trying to lick me. 2) Drooling on me. *ick* > > > > > <steps away> > > > > > Ewww... Sicko. > > > > > > > > That's Sisko. Get it straight, eh? > > > > > > No, you're gay. > > > > Yes. Yes, I am happy. Thank you for noticing.*mooooooooooooooo* > > You're a cow too? I'm the sacred cow. Worship me, cretinous freak. > > > > > > > > So ... you're like an electrical outlet? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > [sticks finger in Merrick] > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Oh, The Subtext... > > > > > > > > > > > > Heh heh heh heh ... > > > > > > > > > > Oh Stop! > > > > > > > > No. > > > > > > Yes. Now! > > > > [armpit wedgey sock of kilted doom] > > Leave the Queer Scots alone! [bagpie playing]

2000-04-13 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (Zabana Brandon <zabana@collegetoday.com>)

Ta'Teria wroteded: > Zabana Brandon babbeled thusly... > > > They say ignorance is bliss... so you should be quite the blissful person... > > > > > :) > > :-� > > > :) > > :-] > > > :) > > ;-J > > > :) > > :o) > > > :) > > :-P~~~~~~~ > > Quit - 1) Trying to lick me. 2) Drooling on me. *ick* > > > > > <steps away> > > > > > Ewww... Sicko. > > > > > > > > That's Sisko. Get it straight, eh? > > > > > > No, you're gay. > > > > Yes. Yes, I am happy. Thank you for noticing.*mooooooooooooooo* > > You're a cow too? I'm the sacred cow. Worship me, cretinous freak. > > > > > > > > So ... you're like an electrical outlet? > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > [sticks finger in Merrick] > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Oh, The Subtext... > > > > > > > > > > > > Heh heh heh heh ... > > > > > > > > > > Oh Stop! > > > > > > > > No. > > > > > > Yes. Now! > > > > [armpit wedgey sock of kilted doom] > > Leave the Queer Scots alone! [bagpipe playing]

2000-04-13 00:00:00 - Re: Test - ("Louis M. Brown" <phyphor@rocketmail.com>)

On Wed, 12 Apr 2000 19:36:28 GMT, Zabana Brandon <zabana@collegetoday.com> wrote: > > >Louis M. Brown did the unthinkable: > >> On Mon, 10 Apr 2000 21:03:02 -0500, "Ta'Teria" <tateria@yahoo.com> >> wrote: >> >> > >> >Zabana Brandon babbeled thusly... >> >> >> >> Ta'Teria wroteded: >> >> >> >> > Zabana Brandon wrote: >> >> > > Ta'Teria wroteded: >> >> > > > Zabana Brandon wrote: >> >> > > > > Ta'Teria wroteded: >> >> > > > > > Zabana Brandon wrote: >> >> > > > > > > Merrick Baldelli wroteded: >> >> > > > > > > > Zabana Brandon wrote: >> >> > > > > > > > >> >> > > > > > > > >That's cause I didn't write it for you to follow, per se.I >> >> > wrote it >> >> > > > for >> >> > > > > > > > >Ta. >> >> > > > > > > > >> >> > > > > > > > Here's a clue Zabana -- free of charge. >> >> > > > > > > >> >> > > > > > > Yay!!!Er ... hey. My momma done always told me you can't get >> >> > > > > > > nothing for free. What's the catch? >> >> > > > > > >> >> > > > > > Do you really want to know? >> >> > > > > >> >> > > > > Uhm. I don't know. Do I? >> >> > > > >> >> > > > No. >> >> > > >> >> > > Okay!! >> >> > > >> >> > > <happy bliss> >> >> > >> >> > They say ignorance is bliss... so you should be quite the blissful >> >person... >> >> >> >> :) >> > >> >:-� >> > >> >> :) >> > >> >:-] >> > >> >> :) >> > >> >;-J >> > >> >> :) >> > >> >:o) >> > >> >> :) >> > >> >:-P~~~~~~~ >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > > > >> >> > > > >> >> > > > > > > > If you post something in public, expect people to >> >> > respond to >> >> > > > > > > > it. Just because you addressed it to Ta'Teria doesn't mean >> >that >> >> > > > > > > > because it was left out in the open, no one else is gonna >> >touch >> >> > it. >> >> > > > > > > >> >> > > > > > > Oh. You know ... I *never* knew that. This is a *public* >> >> > forum?(Ta >> >> > > > ... >> >> > > > > > my >> >> > > > > > > old Troll Master ... why didn't you ever tell me?) >> >> > > > > > >> >> > > > > > I did. You were too busy flirting with Starfish... >> >> > > > > >> >> > > > > Well ... *blush* ... I probably was, wasn't I? <eg> >> >> > > > >> >> > > > Yes. It was sickening. Her wasting time with you, when I was so >> >very >> >> > > > available... >> >> > > >> >> > > So there's the root of all your frustration. Starfishy liked >> >mebetter!! >> >> > :) >> >> > >> >> > No. Just some of it. >> >> >> >> A large "some of it?" >> > >> >Nope. What mostly fustrates me is that Thena is not around much... >> > >> >> Because they do say, "the some of all evil is rooted in >> >> Ta's frustration." >> > >> >Tis' True. >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > > > >> >> > > > >> >> > > > > > > And please ... someone ... *anyone* ... touch me! >> >> > > > > > > *TOUCH* me now!!! >> >> > > > > > >> >> > > > > > Ummm .... No. >> >> > > > > >> >> > > > > Why not? Do you not like touching me anymore? >> >> > > > >> >> > > > I never liked touching you. Esp when you always asked to go to the >> >> > bathroom >> >> > > > afterward... >> >> > > >> >> > > Well ... if you had bathed more often, I wouldn't haveneeded to wash. >> >> > >> >> > Oh. Damn, why didnt you tell me? >> >> >> >> I did. You never listened to me. *sniffle* >> > >> >Well, you were always babbling about this and that... how was I supposed to >> >know what was important? >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > > > >> >> > > > >> >> > > > > > > > >First of all, to be polite ... don't fuck with me. I've >> >> > > > beenposting to >> >> > > > > > > > >usenet for over a year, and to this group ('cept >> >> > > > > > > > >for two months recently) since last June. >> >> > > > > > > > >> >> > > > > > > > Oh, a pissing match huh? Okay, I'll play.. >> >> > > > > > > >> >> > > > > > > Uhm ... no pissing match. Which is why I said at first"to be >> >> > polite." >> >> > > > I >> >> > > > > > > have no intention of getting into a >> >> > > > > > > pissing match with someone who I think happens to >> >> > > > > > > write good, well informed posts. Unless they have >> >> > > > > > > a cat stuck to their left ear. Then I get really annoyed. >> ><g> >> >> > > > > > >> >> > > > > > I like them pussys by the ear... >> >> > > > > >> >> > > > > *sigh* >> >> > > > > >> >> > > > > You're such a corn-dog ... >> >> > > > >> >> > > > I am not! I am a Troll Master!! >> >> > > >> >> > > You're a corn-dog Droll Master. Don't get yourselfconfused with >> >someone >> >> > of any >> >> > > importance. >> >> > >> >> > Oh, this from a Padewan drop-out... >> >> >> >> "Padewan drop-out ... don't be hangin' round the group."Padewan drop-out >> >... >> >> just lookin' like a fool. >> > >> >Fool Indeed. >> > >> >> "You too the time to get some training >> > >> >Thats a lie. You didnt take the time... you wasted your time elsewahere... >> > >> >> "Even if it was so draining .... >> > >> >Very Draining for me you mean? >> > >> >> "Padewan drop-out." >> > >> >You Suck. Fiver gave a reference to LMB... >> >> WTF are you dragging me into this for, fool? :P >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > > > >> >> > > > >> >> > > > > > > > Well Missy Zabana ... >> >> > > > > > > >> >> > > > > > > (checks pants) >> >> > > > > > >> >> > > > > > Stop feeling yourself. >> >> > > > > >> >> > > > > Why should I? I like it. Maybe too much, but that'sbeside the >> >point. >> >> > > > <eg> >> >> > > > >> >> > > > <steps away> >> >> > > > Ewww... Sicko. >> >> > > >> >> > > That's Sisko. Get it straight, eh? >> >> > >> >> > No, you're gay. >> >> >> >> Yes. Yes, I am happy. Thank you for noticing.*mooooooooooooooo* >> > >> >You're a cow too? >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > > > >> >> > > > >> >> > > > > > > > ... to give you a clue about my time here on >> >> > > > > > > > the internet, I'm considered one of the Ancients of the >> >> > Internet; >> >> > > > > > > > having been around here on the Internet since about the >> >fourth >> >> > > > season >> >> > > > > > > > of TNG's run. >> >> > > > > > > >> >> > > > > > > Hurray!!!!! >> >> > > > > > >> >> > > > > > I was overjoyed. >> >> > > > > >> >> > > > > I could tell! >> >> > > > >> >> > > > Oh? Was I glowing? >> >> > > >> >> > > Yes. You always glow. It's a very soft glow sinceyou're such a >> >dim-bulb. >> >> > 12 >> >> > > watts at the most. >> >> > >> >> > I think you've been mistaking me for a mirror... >> >> >> >> You're shiny and reflective? >> > >> >Yes. I often reflect on past events... >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > > > >> >> > > > >> >> > > > > > > > When I was first here on the Voyager Newsgroup, >> >people >> >> > like >> >> > > > > > > > Tarchannon, Amarna and I were actually friendly and even >> >allied >> >> > > > during >> >> > > > > > > > all sorts of troll wars against Star Trek: Voyager One >> >could >> >> > even >> >> > > > say >> >> > > > > > > > I was considered an Acolyte to the Voyager Altar. >> >> > > > > > > > While I may not be one of the more regular posters >> >here, >> >> > I >> >> > > > am >> >> > > > > > > > considered one of the most prolific. >> >> > > > > > > >> >> > > > > > > Hurray!! >> >> > > > > > >> >> > > > > > You need to expand your Vocab, Dude... >> >> > > > > >> >> > > > > Hurray!!!! I need to expand my Vocab!!!! >> >> > > > >> >> > > > ArgH!!! You Dumbass! >> >> > > >> >> > > And you talk about *me* needing to expand my vocab? >> >> > >> >> > Yes. I didnt stu-stu-stu-studder. >> >> >> >> You sure about that? >> > >> >Y-Y-y-yes. >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > > [Allie fickley finger pinch o' painful doom] >> >> > >> >> > I know Allie. And you, madam, are NO Allie... >> >> >> >> Right. I'm no madam, either. Fiver on the other hand ... >> > >> >True. But all the Hollowood guys ADORE him... >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > > > >> >> > > > >> >> > > > > > > > Considering that 1. You posted in public, and 2. I >> >know >> >> > > > > > > > Ta'Teria a hell of a lot longer than you do, I think >> >anything >> >> > you >> >> > > > have >> >> > > > > > > > to say fair game to whatever I decide to post: be it serious >> >and >> >> > on >> >> > > > > > > > topic, to flaming and off-topic. >> >> > > > > > > >> >> > > > > > > Well, that's fine and dandy, Merrick. I don't mind at all. >> >> > Justdon't >> >> > > > > > take >> >> > > > > > > me to task for doing the exact same thing that Ta >> >> > > > > > > does. Who do you think taught me to do that (along with >> >> > > > > > > Fiver)? >> >> > > > > > >> >> > > > > > [points finger] >> >> > > > > > I learned from Fiver... >> >> > > > > >> >> > > > > Didn't your mama ever tell you it's not polite to point?Not that >> >we >> >> > need >> >> > > > to >> >> > > > > polite to Fiver or anything ... <eg> >> >> > > > >> >> > > > No, He is a worthless piece of crap. >> >> > > >> >> > > True. True. But still ... >> >> > >> >> > But still nothing. >> >> >> >> But still my beating heart? >> > >> >I've heard death is effective in that... >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > > > >> >> > > > >> >> > > > > > > > >Second of all ... nice to "officially" meet you, Merrick. >> >> > > > > > > > >I've heard many nice things about you. :P >> >> > > > > > > > >> >> > > > > > > > And I'm sure many things that will make your hair >> >stand >> >> > up >> >> > > > on >> >> > > > > > > > end. >> >> > > > > > > >> >> > > > > > > So ... you're like an electrical outlet? >> >> > > > > > > >> >> > > > > > > [sticks finger in Merrick] >> >> > > > > > >> >> > > > > > Oh, The Subtext... >> >> > > > > >> >> > > > > Heh heh heh heh ... >> >> > > > >> >> > > > Oh Stop! >> >> > > >> >> > > No. >> >> > >> >> > Yes. Now! >> >> >> >> [armpit wedgey sock of kilted doom] >> > >> >Leave the Queer Scots alone! >> > >> > >> > >> >> -LMB > >You quoted this entire thread just to add in one little bitty ol' line? Freak. > Damned right, fool. <EG> -LMB

On Wed, 12 Apr 2000 17:39:51 -0500, "Ta'Teria" <tateria@yahoo.com> wrote: > >Louis M. Brown <phyphor@rocketmail.com> wrote in message >news:2j98fsg9rs3a7j2v8cklthur8pdp2465ug@4ax.com... >> On Mon, 10 Apr 2000 21:03:02 -0500, "Ta'Teria" <tateria@yahoo.com> >> wrote: >> >> > >> >Zabana Brandon babbeled thusly... >> >> >> >> Ta'Teria wroteded: >> >> >> >> > Zabana Brandon wrote: >> >> > > Ta'Teria wroteded: >> >> > > > Zabana Brandon wrote: >> >> > > > > Ta'Teria wroteded: >> >> > > > > > Zabana Brandon wrote: >> >> > > > > > > Merrick Baldelli wroteded: >> >> > > > > > > > Zabana Brandon wrote: >> >> > > > > > > > >> >> > > > > > > > >That's cause I didn't write it for you to follow, per >se.I >> >> > wrote it >> >> > > > for >> >> > > > > > > > >Ta. >> >> > > > > > > > >> >> > > > > > > > Here's a clue Zabana -- free of charge. >> >> > > > > > > >> >> > > > > > > Yay!!!Er ... hey. My momma done always told me you can't >get >> >> > > > > > > nothing for free. What's the catch? >> >> > > > > > >> >> > > > > > Do you really want to know? >> >> > > > > >> >> > > > > Uhm. I don't know. Do I? >> >> > > > >> >> > > > No. >> >> > > >> >> > > Okay!! >> >> > > >> >> > > <happy bliss> >> >> > >> >> > They say ignorance is bliss... so you should be quite the blissful >> >person... >> >> >> >> :) >> > >> >:-� >> > >> >> :) >> > >> >:-] >> > >> >> :) >> > >> >;-J >> > >> >> :) >> > >> >:o) >> > >> >> :) >> > >> >:-P~~~~~~~ >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > > > >> >> > > > >> >> > > > > > > > If you post something in public, expect people to >> >> > respond to >> >> > > > > > > > it. Just because you addressed it to Ta'Teria doesn't >mean >> >that >> >> > > > > > > > because it was left out in the open, no one else is gonna >> >touch >> >> > it. >> >> > > > > > > >> >> > > > > > > Oh. You know ... I *never* knew that. This is a *public* >> >> > forum?(Ta >> >> > > > ... >> >> > > > > > my >> >> > > > > > > old Troll Master ... why didn't you ever tell me?) >> >> > > > > > >> >> > > > > > I did. You were too busy flirting with Starfish... >> >> > > > > >> >> > > > > Well ... *blush* ... I probably was, wasn't I? <eg> >> >> > > > >> >> > > > Yes. It was sickening. Her wasting time with you, when I was so >> >very >> >> > > > available... >> >> > > >> >> > > So there's the root of all your frustration. Starfishy liked >> >mebetter!! >> >> > :) >> >> > >> >> > No. Just some of it. >> >> >> >> A large "some of it?" >> > >> >Nope. What mostly fustrates me is that Thena is not around much... >> > >> >> Because they do say, "the some of all evil is rooted in >> >> Ta's frustration." >> > >> >Tis' True. >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > > > >> >> > > > >> >> > > > > > > And please ... someone ... *anyone* ... touch me! >> >> > > > > > > *TOUCH* me now!!! >> >> > > > > > >> >> > > > > > Ummm .... No. >> >> > > > > >> >> > > > > Why not? Do you not like touching me anymore? >> >> > > > >> >> > > > I never liked touching you. Esp when you always asked to go to >the >> >> > bathroom >> >> > > > afterward... >> >> > > >> >> > > Well ... if you had bathed more often, I wouldn't haveneeded to >wash. >> >> > >> >> > Oh. Damn, why didnt you tell me? >> >> >> >> I did. You never listened to me. *sniffle* >> > >> >Well, you were always babbling about this and that... how was I supposed >to >> >know what was important? >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > > > >> >> > > > >> >> > > > > > > > >First of all, to be polite ... don't fuck with me. I've >> >> > > > beenposting to >> >> > > > > > > > >usenet for over a year, and to this group ('cept >> >> > > > > > > > >for two months recently) since last June. >> >> > > > > > > > >> >> > > > > > > > Oh, a pissing match huh? Okay, I'll play.. >> >> > > > > > > >> >> > > > > > > Uhm ... no pissing match. Which is why I said at first"to >be >> >> > polite." >> >> > > > I >> >> > > > > > > have no intention of getting into a >> >> > > > > > > pissing match with someone who I think happens to >> >> > > > > > > write good, well informed posts. Unless they have >> >> > > > > > > a cat stuck to their left ear. Then I get really annoyed. >> ><g> >> >> > > > > > >> >> > > > > > I like them pussys by the ear... >> >> > > > > >> >> > > > > *sigh* >> >> > > > > >> >> > > > > You're such a corn-dog ... >> >> > > > >> >> > > > I am not! I am a Troll Master!! >> >> > > >> >> > > You're a corn-dog Droll Master. Don't get yourselfconfused with >> >someone >> >> > of any >> >> > > importance. >> >> > >> >> > Oh, this from a Padewan drop-out... >> >> >> >> "Padewan drop-out ... don't be hangin' round the group."Padewan >drop-out >> >... >> >> just lookin' like a fool. >> > >> >Fool Indeed. >> > >> >> "You too the time to get some training >> > >> >Thats a lie. You didnt take the time... you wasted your time >elsewahere... >> > >> >> "Even if it was so draining .... >> > >> >Very Draining for me you mean? >> > >> >> "Padewan drop-out." >> > >> >You Suck. Fiver gave a reference to LMB... >> >> WTF are you dragging me into this for, fool? :P > >Just seeing if you were paying attention <eg> Yea, well... I got yer attention right here. <flashes nude Shammie pic> See? <suddenly has the feeling that he's going to experience Death by Pissed off Bellydancer> Oh shit. -LMB

2000-04-13 00:00:00 - Re: Test - (Ta'Teria <tateria@yahoo.com>)