FLM films - My Webpage

2000-04-06 00:00:00 - Re: Khan sucks!! - (Shammie <Shammie_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <38ED59BA.C189DA6D@collegetoday.com>, Nameless says... >> > Yeah. That's right, me boyos. Khan sucks. Ricardo "I've got a corinthian >> > leather butt" Montelban is a hack actor!!! *pencil sharpener*

2000-04-06 00:00:00 - Re: Khan sucks!! - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbill25REMOVE-THIS@freeuk.com>)

"Nameless Shameless Troll" <zabana@collegetoday.com> wrote in message > Yeah. That's right, me boyos. Khan sucks. Ricardo "I've got a corinthian > leather butt" Montelban is a hack actor!!! > You spelt "Montalban" wrong. :p -- Hugh: "Resistance is... NOT futile." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/ E-mail: evilbill25@freeuk.com. ICQ number: 37464244 Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-04-06 00:00:00 - Re: Khan sucks!! - (Ta'Teria <tateria@yahoo.com>)

Nameless Shameless Troll <zabana@collegetoday.com> wrote in message news:38ECFB11.31496BB5@collegetoday.com... > Yeah. That's right, me boyos. Khan sucks. Ricardo "I've got a corinthian > leather butt" Montelban is a hack actor!!! Next time, change your email, dumbass...

2000-04-06 00:00:00 - Khan sucks!! - (Nameless Shameless Troll <zabana@collegetoday.com>)

Yeah. That's right, me boyos. Khan sucks. Ricardo "I've got a corinthian leather butt" Montelban is a hack actor!!!

2000-04-06 00:00:00 - Re: Khan sucks!! - (thesiskoisofbajor <rhimpelmanNOrhSPAM@ameritech.net.invalid>)

In article <38ECFB11.31496BB5@collegetoday.com>, Nameless Shameless Troll <zabana@collegetoday.com> wrote: >Yeah. That's right, me boyos. Khan sucks. Ricardo "I've got a corinthian >leather butt" Montelban is a hack actor!!! > > > Are you familiar with the Klingon proverb which states that "revenge is a dish best served cold"? It is very cold in space. RH "The Sisko is of Bajor" -The Prophets Star Trek: Deep Space Nine * Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network * The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!

2000-04-07 00:00:00 - Re: Khan sucks!! - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

2000-04-07 00:00:00 - Re: Khan sucks!! - (Zabana Brandon <zabana@collegetoday.com>)

Ta'Teria wroteded: > Nameless Shameless Troll wrote: > > Ta'Teria wroters: > > > > > Nameless Shameless Troll <zabana@collegetoday.com> wrote in message > > > news:38ECFB11.31496BB5@collegetoday.com... > > > > Yeah. That's right, me boyos. Khan sucks. Ricardo "I've got a > corinthian > > > > leather butt" Montelban is a hack actor!!! > > > > > > Next time, change your email, dumbass... > > > > What email? I don't know what you're talking about. > > > > And double dumb-ass on you! > > Uhhh... Are you sure it isnt time for another more color-ful metaphor? Who are you talking to, freak?

2000-04-07 00:00:00 - Re: Khan sucks!! - (Nameless Shameless Troll <zabana@collegetoday.com>)

Helen & Bob wroters: > Nameless Shameless Troll wrote: > > > Ta'Teria wroters: > > > > > Nameless Shameless Troll <zabana@collegetoday.com> wrote in message > > > news:38ECFB11.31496BB5@collegetoday.com... > > > > Yeah. That's right, me boyos. Khan sucks. Ricardo "I've got a corinthian > > > > leather butt" Montelban is a hack actor!!! > > > > > > Next time, change your email, dumbass... > > > > What email? I don't know what you're talking about. > > > > And double dumb-ass on you! > > Double dumb-ass on you? Uhm ... yeah. > DOUBLE DUMB-ASS ON YOU? Uhm ... still yeah. > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That sounded evil. E-v-i-l. > What are you, 12 years old? Uhm ... no. Why? > OH, how funny. Thank you. It was intended to make someone giggle. > Child, if you want to read, go ahead and enjoy, just don't try to be insulting. > You don't know how to yet. Read what?I was referencing Star Trek IV. > chuckle chuckle chuckle chuckle. (tears in eye from laughter). > Bob Tears from a Clown?

Shammie wroters: > In article <38ED59BA.C189DA6D@collegetoday.com>, Nameless says... > > >> > Yeah. That's right, me boyos. Khan sucks. Ricardo "I've got a corinthian > >> > leather butt" Montelban is a hack actor!!! > > *pencil sharpener* *groove machine*

2000-04-07 00:00:00 - Re: Khan sucks!! - (Helen & Bob <chil-out@ix.netcom.com>)

Nameless Shameless Troll wrote: > Ta'Teria wroters: > > > Nameless Shameless Troll <zabana@collegetoday.com> wrote in message > > news:38ECFB11.31496BB5@collegetoday.com... > > > Yeah. That's right, me boyos. Khan sucks. Ricardo "I've got a corinthian > > > leather butt" Montelban is a hack actor!!! > > > > Next time, change your email, dumbass... > > What email? I don't know what you're talking about. > > And double dumb-ass on you! Double dumb-ass on you? DOUBLE DUMB-ASS ON YOU? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA What are you, 12 years old? OH, how funny. Child, if you want to read, go ahead and enjoy, just don't try to be insulting. You don't know how to yet. chuckle chuckle chuckle chuckle. (tears in eye from laughter). Bob

2000-04-07 00:00:00 - Re: Khan sucks!! - (Ta'Teria <tateria@yahoo.com>)

Nameless Shameless Troll <zabana@collegetoday.com> wrote in message news:38ED59BA.C189DA6D@collegetoday.com... > Ta'Teria wroters: > > > Nameless Shameless Troll <zabana@collegetoday.com> wrote in message > > news:38ECFB11.31496BB5@collegetoday.com... > > > Yeah. That's right, me boyos. Khan sucks. Ricardo "I've got a corinthian > > > leather butt" Montelban is a hack actor!!! > > > > Next time, change your email, dumbass... > > What email? I don't know what you're talking about. > > And double dumb-ass on you! Uhhh... Are you sure it isnt time for another more color-ful metaphor?

2000-04-08 00:00:00 - Re: Khan sucks!! - (Benji <mysterdiskord@hotmail.com>)

2000-04-08 00:00:00 - Re: Khan sucks!! - (Ta'Teria <tateria@yahoo.com>)

Zabana Brandon <zabana@collegetoday.com> wrote in message news:38EFFA88.6AF3D265@collegetoday.com... > > > Benji wroteded: > > > >You have seen Star Trek 4: The Voyager Home, right? Yes. No one has groped Whales better than Spock. > > <looks at his post> The VOYAGER Home? Oh, how did I do that, what the f*ck?! SOMEONEs been sniffing the ol' exhast pipe again, huh? > Benji ... methinks you've been spending too much time > watching the adventures of Cap'n Kate n Crew. <g> I'v been too busy watching the adventures of Cap'n Kates ass...

2000-04-08 00:00:00 - Re: Khan sucks!! - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

>From: Nameless Shameless Troll >> *instant cash award* > > Woo Hoo!!! I got some cash now!! > >Wanna go get some dinner and talk about this Khan thing? Only if you show me your pecs and smile evilly. It helps give me an appetite.

2000-04-08 00:00:00 - Re: Khan sucks!! - (Nameless Shameless Troll <zabana@collegetoday.com>)

Shammie wrote: > >From: Nameless Shameless Troll > > >> *pencil sharpener* > > > > *groove machine* > > *instant cash award* Woo Hoo!!! I got some cash now!! Wanna go get some dinner and talk about this Khan thing?

2000-04-09 00:00:00 - Re: Khan sucks!! - (Zabana Brandon <zabana@collegetoday.com>)

Benji wroteded: > > I fear that you *DEFINITELY* need counseling. Seek out > >and converse with Counselor Troi immediately. Do not pass > >go ... do not collect $200.00. > > Ooh, so you're showing me Cap'n Kate's arse and then sending me off to > Troi's room, thanks dude! Don't try and twist my words, you devious little mutt. Oh, yes ... I recall those movies from the 70's that you made. Don't think I don't. <meg>

2000-04-09 00:00:00 - Re: Khan sucks!! - (Zabana Brandon <zabana@collegetoday.com>)

Shammie wroteded: > >From: "Benji" > > >> I fear that you *DEFINITELY* need counseling. Seek out > >>and converse with Counselor Troi immediately. Do not pass > >>go ... do not collect $200.00. > > > >Ooh, so you're showing me Cap'n Kate's arse and then sending me off to > >Troi's room, thanks dude! > > LOL! Don't encourage the boy.

2000-04-09 00:00:00 - Re: Khan sucks!! - (Benji <mysterdiskord@hotmail.com>)

2000-04-09 00:00:00 - Re: Khan sucks!! - (Ta'Teria <tateria@yahoo.com>)

Benji <mysterdiskord@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:BmUH4.3232$kk2.157044@typhoon1.gnilink.net... > >> Benji ... methinks you've been spending too much time > >> watching the adventures of Cap'n Kate n Crew. <g> > > You can never get too much of that! > > >I'v been too busy watching the adventures of Cap'n Kates ass... > > Or that! I'd take a piece of that action...

2000-04-09 00:00:00 - Re: Khan sucks!! - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

>From: "Benji" >> I fear that you *DEFINITELY* need counseling. Seek out >>and converse with Counselor Troi immediately. Do not pass >>go ... do not collect $200.00. > >Ooh, so you're showing me Cap'n Kate's arse and then sending me off to >Troi's room, thanks dude! LOL!

2000-04-09 00:00:00 - Re: Khan sucks!! - (Zabana Brandon <zabana@collegetoday.com>)

Benji wroteded: > >> Benji ... methinks you've been spending too much time > >> watching the adventures of Cap'n Kate n Crew. <g> > > You can never get too much of that! I think you need counseling. > > > >I'v been too busy watching the adventures of Cap'n Kates ass... > > Or that! I fear that you *DEFINITELY* need counseling. Seek out and converse with Counselor Troi immediately. Do not pass go ... do not collect $200.00.

2000-04-09 00:00:00 - Re: Khan sucks!! - (Benji <mysterdiskord@hotmail.com>)

> I fear that you *DEFINITELY* need counseling. Seek out >and converse with Counselor Troi immediately. Do not pass >go ... do not collect $200.00. Ooh, so you're showing me Cap'n Kate's arse and then sending me off to Troi's room, thanks dude!

2000-04-09 00:00:00 - Re: Khan sucks!! - (Nameless Shameless Troll <zabana@collegetoday.com>)

Shammie wroters: > >From: Nameless Shameless Troll > > >> *instant cash award* > > > > Woo Hoo!!! I got some cash now!! > > > >Wanna go get some dinner and talk about this Khan thing? > > Only if you show me your pecs and smile evilly. It helps give me an appetite. Why would you want to see my Willow? (pause) Wait. OH!!!! Pecs as in muscles ... not the little dwarf people from WILLOW. Oops. My bad. (flashes pecs) [smiles mischeviously ... with a side of evil for garnish] Got a hungry woman(tm) appetite now?

2000-04-09 00:00:00 - Re: Khan sucks!! - (Zabana Brandon <zabana@collegetoday.com>)

Benji wroteded: > >You have seen Star Trek 4: The Voyager Home, right? > > <looks at his post> The VOYAGER Home? Oh, how did I do that, what the f*ck?! Benji ... methinks you've been spending too much time watching the adventures of Cap'n Kate n Crew. <g>