FLM films - My Webpage

2000-05-26 00:00:00 - Upgrade maybe? - (ff3gogo1@aol.com)

I think it would be neat if Voyager got an upgrade of some kind. Maybe more powerful weapons, shields, or warp drive. They could meet a trader or merchant of some kind and buy the new stuff. That would be cool. Jonathan

2000-05-26 00:00:00 - Re: Upgrade maybe? - (Quantum Torps <longj002@hawaii.rr.com>)

I don't think an upgrade is really necessary. Voyager looks better now than it did when we first saw her. Besides, Voyager has helped themselves to some of the poor ol'Borg's technology to the point that Voyager can now put up a fight to a tactical Borg cube! I think the Borg needs an upgrade...perhaps from Win98 to Win2k??? -FIRE Torpedoes! FF3GOGO1 wrote in message <20000526162610.15857.00000562@ng-md1.aol.com>... >I think it would be neat if Voyager got an upgrade of some kind. Maybe more >powerful weapons, shields, or warp drive. They could meet a trader or merchant >of some kind and buy the new stuff. That would be cool. >Jonathan