FLM films - My Webpage

2000-01-07 00:00:00 - Crusher and White Face? - (TheShredder <THESHREDDER1@prodigy.net>)

Is it just me, or has Crusher's face seem to have gotten whiter throughout the seasons? It seemed perfectly normal, and I think she looked her best in Encounter at Farpoint. But by the time episodes like Sub Rosa came along, she looked almost like a ghost, and her entire face seemed to have gotten...thinner almost. Or am I just going crazy? :p

2000-01-07 00:00:00 - Re: Crusher and White Face? - (Angry Angel� <briles1@earthlink.net>)

"TheShredder" <THESHREDDER1@prodigy.net> wrote in message news:855jum$380a$3@newssvr04-int.news.prodigy.com... > > Is it just me, or has Crusher's face seem to have gotten whiter throughout > the seasons? > > It seemed perfectly normal, and I think she looked her best in Encounter at > Farpoint. But by the time episodes like Sub Rosa came along, she looked > almost like a ghost, and her entire face seemed to have gotten...thinner > almost. > > Or am I just going crazy? :p To tell you the truth I never really noticed. Angry Angel��� -------------------- Janeway Rocks! "Chakotay- You didn't poison the coffee did you?" "Janeway- Not anymore than what I usually do."

2000-01-08 00:00:00 - Re: Crusher and White Face? - (DBR <assman@finalfrontier.com>)

TheShredder wrote in message <855jum$380a$3@newssvr04-int.news.prodigy.com>... > >Is it just me, or has Crusher's face seem to have gotten whiter throughout >the seasons? > Yeah, I just percieved it as normal though. >It seemed perfectly normal, and I think she looked her best in Encounter at >Farpoint. But by the time episodes like Sub Rosa came along, she looked >almost like a ghost, and her entire face seemed to have gotten...thinner >almost. > I noticed that too. She's just got a lighter complection, I guess... >Or am I just going crazy? :p > Well lets find out, shall we? How many fingers do you see (Scroll down for the answer to this quiz): Answer: There were three fingers. If you didn't see three fingers, then no you aren't going crazy. If you saw more than Zero fingers you are crazy. If you saw less than zero fingers, then... Hmm.... I guess you have some kind of sense that has yet to be identified by mankind. If you saw two fingers, then........ I think I'll go back to eating cashews and creating (NOT burning) fat now. That's always fun... Maybe I'll finish off the eggnog too... <DBR has *completely* lost it>

2000-01-08 00:00:00 - Re: Crusher and White Face? - (TECHLAB@photo-rescue.com)

On Fri, 7 Jan 2000 15:55:17 -0800, "TheShredder" <THESHREDDER1@prodigy.net> wrote: > >Is it just me, or has Crusher's face seem to have gotten whiter throughout >the seasons? > >It seemed perfectly normal, and I think she looked her best in Encounter at >Farpoint. But by the time episodes like Sub Rosa came along, she looked >almost like a ghost, and her entire face seemed to have gotten...thinner >almost. > >Or am I just going crazy? :p There's a rumor that she's having Micheal Jackson's next love child, so maybe something is wearing off on her..

2000-01-10 00:00:00 - Re: Crusher and White Face? - (Danielle Burgess <burgessd@home.com>)

I think it was just the changes in the shade of red in her hair that caused her skin to look a little more pale. DBR <assman@finalfrontier.com> wrote in message news:G_Vd4.6751$2x3.152274@newscontent-01.sprint.ca... > > TheShredder wrote in message <855jum$380a$3@newssvr04-int.news.prodigy.com>... > > > >Is it just me, or has Crusher's face seem to have gotten whiter throughout > >the seasons? > > > > Yeah, I just percieved it as normal though. > > > >It seemed perfectly normal, and I think she looked her best in Encounter at > >Farpoint. But by the time episodes like Sub Rosa came along, she looked > >almost like a ghost, and her entire face seemed to have gotten...thinner > >almost. > > > > I noticed that too. She's just got a lighter complection, I guess... > > > >Or am I just going crazy? :p > > > > Well lets find out, shall we? > > How many fingers do you see (Scroll down for the answer to this quiz): > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Answer: There were three fingers. If you didn't see three fingers, then no you > aren't going crazy. If you saw more than Zero fingers you are crazy. If you saw > less than zero fingers, then... Hmm.... I guess you have some kind of sense that > has yet to be identified by mankind. If you saw two fingers, then........ > > I think I'll go back to eating cashews and creating (NOT burning) fat now. > That's always fun... Maybe I'll finish off the eggnog too... > > <DBR has *completely* lost it> > > > > >