FLM films - My Webpage

2000-01-20 00:00:00 - Re: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "Blink of an Eye" **SPOILERS** - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen@hotmail.comspamisboring>)

Steve Christianson wrote: > > Bad points: > (1) Not enough Seven. Sigh. We're overdue for a Seven ep. When will she > get her chance???? <g> You're greedy! :-( Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-01-20 00:00:00 - Re: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "Blink of an Eye" **SPOILERS** - (Angry Angel� <briles1@earthlink.net>)

"Steve Christianson" <stevechristianson@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:38868A9C.6F92@yahoo.com... > X-No-Archive: yes > > > (This review represents my personal opinions as a casual Trekker only) > > > Summary: > Voyager stumbles across a planet in its own little space-time pocket. > The treknobabble of the week is "tachyon core," which make no sense of > course since tachyons are faster than light particles and so can't be > the "core" of anything...oh forget it. Anyway, point is, time on the > planet is faster than time on Voyager. One second on Voy = one day on > the planet, so in the space of a few beers on Voy whole centuries unfold > on the planet. As Voyager is in orbit around the planet, trapped by the > local space-time anomaly, it becomes sort of a religious fixation for > the humanoids on the planet. This is bad news for Voyager, since given > the time differential the humanoids are developing civilization and > weapons by leaps and bounds. The humanoids, testy after millenia (to > them) of Voyager in orbit (oh, did I mention that for some reason Voy's > presence causes earthquakes on the planet?), start attacking it. > Luckily, however, a chance encounter with an "astronaut" from the planet > results in a successful First Contact that ends the hostilities. > > Good points: > (1) Kudos for using a fine sci-fi theme, which hasn't been used much in > recent years. I can't think of the last time I've seen a good > "accelerated time" civilization story. The rise-and-fall in a blink of > an eye theme is an oldie but a goodie. > (2) Good solid action sequences. > (3) I liked watching the development of the alien civilization. > Obviously the accelerated time motif was good for a one hour program. > (4) Quality use of The Doctor. > > Bad points: > (1) Not enough Seven. Sigh. We're overdue for a Seven ep. When will she > get her chance???? <g> > Either next week, or the week after I believe. > Steve's Goddess points: > Not much to say here. Same blah plum catsuit, only a few shots of her in > Astrometrics. Enh. Also, Jeri is looking skinny. Eat a pizza, girl! <g> > > Overall grade: > B/B+ Angry Angel��� -------------------- Janeway Rocks! "In the future if you come across anything the bares the insignia U.S.S. Voyager, head in the other direction." -Captain Kathryn Janeway

2000-01-20 00:00:00 - Re: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "Blink of an Eye" **SPOILERS** - (SJohnson <medegno2@mediaone.net>)

Steve Christianson wrote: > > X-No-Archive: yes > > (This review represents my personal opinions as a casual Trekker only) > > Summary: > Voyager stumbles across a planet in its own little space-time pocket. > The treknobabble of the week is "tachyon core," which make no sense of > course since tachyons are faster than light particles and so can't be > the "core" of anything...oh forget it. I know *I* did... a f**king tachyon core-- complete with 'vibrating' planetary crust. Oh dear lord, where did they hide the number to the local studio science advisor..? (I know, I know: I said I would not get emotionally upset at VOY's blunders anymore. Forgive me.) > Anyway, point is, time on the planet is faster than time on Voyager. One second on Voy = one day on > the planet, so in the space of a few beers on Voy whole centuries unfold > on the planet. As Voyager is in orbit around the planet, trapped by the > local space-time anomaly, it becomes sort of a religious fixation for > the humanoids on the planet. This is bad news for Voyager, since given > the time differential the humanoids are developing civilization and > weapons by leaps and bounds. The humanoids, testy after millenia (to > them) of Voyager in orbit (oh, did I mention that for some reason Voy's > presence causes earthquakes on the planet?), start attacking it. > Luckily, however, a chance encounter with an "astronaut" from the planet > results in a successful First Contact that ends the hostilities. > > Good points: > (1) Kudos for using a fine sci-fi theme, which hasn't been used much in > recent years. I can't think of the last time I've seen a good > "accelerated time" civilization story. The rise-and-fall in a blink of > an eye theme is an oldie but a goodie. Now THAT I really, REALLY enjoyed. (It's the execution of same-- i.e. via said 'tachyon core' plot setup contrivance thingee) that made enjoyment of this a bit diluted. Let's not forget the rocket module's ability to achieve orbit with relative ease, while the mighty Voyager (and its always non-functioning sensors/impulse engines/warp engines/take your poison) cannot even *budge*... (*sigh*... right, tachyon gravimetric forces that-- uhm, sorry again...) > (2) Good solid action sequences. And they were. Really. > (3) I liked watching the development of the alien civilization. > Obviously the accelerated time motif was good for a one hour program. A very good premise... again, the execution was a bit too much to swallow. > (4) Quality use of The Doctor. ...again... oh goody.... > Bad points: > (1) Not enough Seven. Sigh. We're overdue for a Seven ep. When will she > get her chance???? <g> Every night Braga comes home... [rimshot!] > Steve's Goddess points: > Not much to say here. Same blah plum catsuit, only a few shots of her in Astrometrics. Not even the *bridge* is more important than Astrometrics, is it? > Enh. Also, Jeri is looking skinny. Eat a pizza, girl! <g> Is it possible that a cat suit/smock combo is in the works..? <beg> > Overall grade: > B/B+ SJ sez: Tachyon poisoning brings it down to a C- SJohnson

2000-01-21 00:00:00 - Re: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "Blink of an Eye" **SPOILERS** - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

> Steve Christianson wrote: >One second on Voy = one day on >the planet, so in the space of a few beers on Voy whole centuries unfold >on the planet. Interesting scene of Chak and B'Elanna where he waxes smart about it being his greatest archaeological find yet, but better hurry up or we'll miss a whole civilization. Ehn, not to worry, quips B' flippantly, so we'll catch the next one. Slap! ~~ I love you, Mr. Sock Monkey! Oh Shammie, I love you too!

2000-01-21 00:00:00 - Re: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "Blink of an Eye" **SPOILERS** - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

>Steve Christianson wrote: >Also, Jeri is looking skinny. Eat a pizza, girl! <g> Funny, I thought she looked even more voluptuous than usual. ~~ I love you, Mr. Sock Monkey! Oh Shammie, I love you too!

2000-01-25 00:00:00 - Re: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "Blink of an Eye" **SPOILERS** - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen@hotmail.com.spamisboring>)

Ta'Teria, now in five fresh flavors: Raspberry, Chocolate, Lime, Strawberry and Peach wrote: > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen@hotmail.comspamisboring> wrote in message > news:3888B61B.169D@hotmail.comspamisboring.. > > Steve Christianson wrote: > > > > > > X-No-Archive: yes > > > > > > Julianna Feigl wrote: > > > > > > > > Steve Christianson wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Bad points: > > > > > (1) Not enough Seven. Sigh. We're overdue for a Seven ep. When will > she > > > > > get her chance???? <g> > > > > > > > > You're greedy! :-( > > > > > > OK that's true, but Seven eps *work*. With only a season and a half to > > > go, I say use what works, though of course I'm biased in that statement. > > > > > > And what about those other actors? Those invisible ones that need some > > exposure *now* or they'll have serious troubles finding another job? > > > > (sobbing quietly in corner) > > *hugs jules, offers Vulcan Tea* (shy smile, taking tea, clinging to mug, tears still running down cheeks) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-01-27 00:00:00 - Re: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "Blink of an Eye" **SPOILERS** - (Ali Andrews <ali@jupiter23.demon.co.uk>)

Shammie wrote >Seriously, I am fascinated by the whole idea of lurkers. Have you been lurking >long? Do you know us all by name and personality, yet we don't know you? Have >you watched our antics? I guess it would all depend on how long you've been >lurking. It fascinates me too that there may be many many lurkers out there that know who we are.....but I suppose we will never know how many there are or how well they feel they know us! Allie x

2000-01-27 00:00:00 - Re: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "Blink of an Eye" **SPOILERS** - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.nospam@hotmail.com.spamdeath>)

Ali Andrews wrote: > > Shammie wrote > > >Seriously, I am fascinated by the whole idea of lurkers. Have you been > lurking > >long? Do you know us all by name and personality, yet we don't know you? > Have > >you watched our antics? I guess it would all depend on how long you've > been > >lurking. > > It fascinates me too that there may be many many lurkers out there that > know who we are.....but I suppose we will never know how many there are or > how well they feel they know us! > Since I've been a longtime-lurker before I ever started to post I can tell you it's a pretty cool feeling! :-) I remember people discussing stuff here that you probably have never heard about... and some interesting posts as well, and some very stupid stuff... for all we know there could be hundreds and thousands of lurkers out there :-) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-01-28 00:00:00 - Re: Lurkers, come out! - (Lisa <dugmore@freeuk.com>)

"Shammie" <Shammie_member@newsguy.com> wrote in message news:86r9em$1km@drn.newsguy.com... > In article <3891202b.8635490@news2.ipa.net>, rorob@ipa.net says... > > >But I like to think there is also a third type that reads the > >>NG for enjoyment and just doesn't want to post. > > > >That`s me. Plus the fact that I have never been what one would call > >talkative. I like everybody here and their off topic posts but I > >doubt I could keep up for too long around here. Besides I have all > >these Allie sockpuppets and Shammie dolls to make. > > > >Robert M. (and yes, I do need to start posting more here,don`t I?) > >Secret Newsgroup controller > > *YOU'RE* the one!!! > Ever since your post out of the blue about your sock puppets! > You made me obsessed with the idea of sock puppets, and now there's Mr. Sock > Monkey who has taken over my life! > LOL, we should have an International DeLurking Day when no one is allowed to lurk and they all have to say hello to us. -- Lisa "Regret is a part of being alive, but keep it a small part" "As you do?" "Demonstrably"

2000-01-28 00:00:00 - Re: Lurkers, come out! - (Desiree Davis <hbeachbabe@yahoo.com>)

Lisa wrote: > "Shammie" <Shammie_member@newsguy.com> wrote in message > news:86r9em$1km@drn.newsguy.com... > > In article <3891202b.8635490@news2.ipa.net>, rorob@ipa.net says... > > > > >But I like to think there is also a third type that reads the > > >>NG for enjoyment and just doesn't want to post. > > > > > >That`s me. Plus the fact that I have never been what one would call > > >talkative. I like everybody here and their off topic posts but I > > >doubt I could keep up for too long around here. Besides I have all > > >these Allie sockpuppets and Shammie dolls to make. > > > > > >Robert M. (and yes, I do need to start posting more here,don`t I?) > > >Secret Newsgroup controller > > > > *YOU'RE* the one!!! > > Ever since your post out of the blue about your sock puppets! > > You made me obsessed with the idea of sock puppets, and now there's Mr. > Sock > > Monkey who has taken over my life! > > > > LOL, we should have an International DeLurking Day when no one is allowed to > lurk and they all have to say hello to us. > Does that count for those of of who post for a while, disappear, post, disappear, repeat? If yes, then "Hello to us" D�sir�e- the occasionally lurker/poster (or is that lurking poster?)

2000-01-28 00:00:00 - Re: OT: Lurkers, come out! - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

2000-01-28 00:00:00 - OT: Lurkers, come out! - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

2000-01-28 00:00:00 - Re: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "Blink of an Eye" **SPOILERS** - (Michael Robinson <robins80@pilot.msu.edu>)

LOL! Steve Christianson wrote: > > X-No-Archive: yes > > Michael Robinson wrote: > > > > kaboom@7of.9 wrote: > > > > > **Stop watching porn too. > > > > > > > What else am I gonna do Friday nights? :) > > You too, huh? Personally I can't decide between "Nookie Ranch" and > "Return to Breast Mountain" but... > > er, uh... > > I, mean, HEY! That's disgusting! Get out of the house dude! > > <g> -- "No one questions the assassination of a Captain who disobeys prime orders of the Empire." -- Ensign Pavel Chekov, "Mirror, Mirror"

2000-01-28 00:00:00 - Re: OT: Lurkers, come out! - (Shammie <Shammie_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <38922fdf.9267751@news2.ipa.net>, rorob@ipa.net says... >>>>You made me obsessed with the idea of sock puppets, and now there's Mr. Sock >>>>Monkey who has taken over my life! >> >>>Evil, ain`t I? >> >>Truly! >> >Madly! Er...deeply? >>>Robert M.(Now how does that Fiver expression go? Oh, yeah: >>>[maniacal cackle in the distance] >> >>eeek, it's God! He knows all and sees all! >>Wait, that's Allie. >>eeek, then who *are* you? >> >Wouldn`t you like to know? Are you the Blair Witch? [cowers behind her pal]

2000-01-28 00:00:00 - Re: Lurkers, come out! - (HBeachBabe@yahoo.com)

In article <86t8qn$n47@drn.newsguy.com>, Shammie_member@newsguy.com says... > In article <38920A8B.C44E9D6D@yahoo.com>, Desiree says... > > > >Lisa wrote: > > >> LOL, we should have an International DeLurking Day when no one is allowed to > >> lurk and they all have to say hello to us. > > I LOVE it! Pick a day, then make it so. > > >Does that count for those of of who post for a while, disappear, post, > >disappear, repeat? > >If yes, then "Hello to us" > > > >D���sir���e- the occasionally lurker/poster (or is that lurking poster?) > > Hi Desiree, I remember you! Even those conversations about how you got those > accents on the "e's" Where've you been? My job seems to run in cycles. Sometimes I have hours of free time sitting at the 'puter and other times it's code for 8 hours straight. My interests tend to be that way as well. My main trek outlet over the summer moved from NG posting (here & DS9) to buying Trek books. In about 3 months I acquired over 230 of them (by my count I have 36 left to get) Of course, that means I have oodles of reading to do. Also, to be quite honest, the off-topic to on-topic ratio just got too high. Too frequently, I would pick a thread title that sounded interesting only to see it was message after message of irrelevancy. This has been discussed here before and I have no intention of chastising anyone for OT posts (this post is rather OT for trek, but OT for the thread I guess) but when I have limited time and 2 or 3 other NGs with more solid content, they tend to take more of my time (human ties.philosophy.objectivism being a current favorite). > Nope, you don't qualify because some of us already know you. so you might as > well keep posting :-)) Since h.p.o. is a very 'heavy' NG I may be here more, just to take a bit of an intellectual break. Which is not to say that intelligence isn't found here, but here I don't have to worry about understanding metaphysics,epistemology, concept-formation theories, or constantly argue how homosexuality isn't immoral or destroy the arguments of anarcho- capitalists. D���sir���e- accents and all

2000-01-28 00:00:00 - Re: Lurkers, come out! - (Guinan <Guinan@USSEnterprise.NOSPAM.zzn.com>)

Ta'Teria wrote: > "Lisa" <dugmore@freeuk.com> wrote in message > news:86sv72$9t2$1@apple.news.easynet.net... > > LOL, we should have an International DeLurking Day when no one is allowed > to > > lurk and they all have to say hello to us. > > Or better yet, they post all day and we lurk. *comes out of lurk* HI TA HI SHAMMIE!! *goes back to lurk* Guinan -- Remove the *NOSPAM* to reply Visit Guinan's Bar and Grille http://www.welcome.to/guinans In Loving Memory of DeForest Kelley http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Chamber/2541/dkelley.htm

In article <38926AE7.2133@yahoo.com>, Steve says... >> > (Robert M.) wrote to SteveC: >> >> >Ok, thanks. Just for that, you`ll get a special XXX Shammie doll. >> >The one that moons you when you press its ruby navel. >> >> Oh brother... >> [looks up at my own thread title] >> *sigh* >> I guess I asked for it... > > >*WAAH!* I want a Shammie sock puppet! <rolls eyes>

2000-01-28 00:00:00 - Re: Lurkers, come out! - (Shammie <Shammie_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <afuk4.2815$ox5.708718@tw11.nn.bcandid.com>, "Ta'Teria" says... > > >"Lisa" <dugmore@freeuk.com> wrote in message >news:86sv72$9t2$1@apple.news.easynet.net... >> LOL, we should have an International DeLurking Day when no one is allowed >to >> lurk and they all have to say hello to us. > >Or better yet, they post all day and we lurk. LOL! This is really shaping up!

In article <38926cd5.2909972@news2.ipa.net>, rorob@ipa.net says... >>Are you the Blair Witch? >>[cowers behind her pal] >> >[maniacal cackle in the distance] > >Robert M. (Pay no attention to the guy behind the curtin) Yikeroonies!! [clicking heels furiously]

2000-01-28 00:00:00 - Re: OT: Lurkers, come out! - (Shammie <Shammie_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <38926d41.3017897@news2.ipa.net>, rorob@ipa.net says... >>Uh huh. Um...don't lose the lurker gig. >>Shammie, that was rude! >>[hangs head in shame] You're right, I'm sorry. >>So Robert, got any hottie monkettes I can play with?!! >>Oh brother... >I`ll see about it, Mr. Sock Monkey. >Robert M. (backs slowly away from Shammie and her sock monkey) This from a guy whose first delurk is a little sock-puppet show with Allie and the Shammie doll!!! Stop making me hallucinate!

2000-01-28 00:00:00 - Re: Lurkers, come out! - (Shammie <Shammie_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <389279A7.61E0ED48@USSEnterprise.NOSPAM.zzn.com>, Guinan says... >*comes out of lurk* > >HI TA >HI SHAMMIE!! > >*goes back to lurk* LOL! HI GUINAN! *goes back to posting all day long*

2000-01-28 00:00:00 - Re: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "Blink of an Eye" **SPOILERS** - (Shammie <Shammie_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <38927A39.1DA4@yahoo.com>, Steve says... >kaboom@7of.9 wrote: >> >> >But then I'd have to put my pants on... >> >> **Get one of those sock monkeys (tm) and your most priceless >> possessions will remain warm and toasty in the harsh Washington >> winter. > > >Well, I'm working on a Shammie sock monkey for just that reason...<j/k >Shams!> <presses temples, rolls eyes, takes another big swig of that very friendly cough syrup> Feeling no pain. Carry on. See Sock? He didn't mean you, you can come out from behind the sofa now.

2000-01-28 00:00:00 - Re: Lurkers, come out! - (Shammie <Shammie_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <38920A8B.C44E9D6D@yahoo.com>, Desiree says... > >Lisa wrote: >> LOL, we should have an International DeLurking Day when no one is allowed to >> lurk and they all have to say hello to us. I LOVE it! Pick a day, then make it so. >Does that count for those of of who post for a while, disappear, post, >disappear, repeat? >If yes, then "Hello to us" > >D���sir���e- the occasionally lurker/poster (or is that lurking poster?) Hi Desiree, I remember you! Even those conversations about how you got those accents on the "e's" Where've you been? Nope, you don't qualify because some of us already know you. so you might as well keep posting :-))

2000-01-28 00:00:00 - Re: OT: Lurkers, come out! - (Shammie <Shammie_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <389230bd.9489882@news2.ipa.net>, rorob@ipa.net says... >>Ok, thanks. Just for that, you`ll get a special XXX Shammie doll. >>The one that moons you when you press its ruby navel. > >Oh brother... >[looks up at my own thread title] >*sigh* >>I guess I asked for it... >> >...You got it, Toyota > >Robert M.(sorry, that ad popped into my head when I read this post) Uh huh. Um...don't lose the lurker gig. Shammie, that was rude! [hangs head in shame] You're right, I'm sorry. So Robert, got any hottie monkettes I can play with?!! Oh brother...

2000-01-28 00:00:00 - Re: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "Blink of an Eye" **SPOILERS** - (Ali Andrews <ali@jupiter23.demon.co.uk>)

Stevie > >OK, OK, that's cool, maybe I was too harsh. I love it when you are harsh, it makes me horny ;-) Allie x ******************************************** Here's freedom to him who would speak Here's freedom to him who would write But there's none ever feared that the truth should be heard Except he who the truth would indict -Robert Burns *********************************************

2000-01-28 00:00:00 - Re: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "Blink of an Eye" **SPOILERS** - (rorob@ipa.net)

On Fri, 28 Jan 2000 01:14:25 -0500, Steve Christianson <stevechristianson@yahoo.com> wrote: >X-No-Archive: yes > > > >Robert M. wrote: >> >> >>It seems to me that alot of lurkers are just plain lazy or cowardly. So >> >>many of them only delurk to complain about OT posts, and others are too >> >>afraid to post for fear of getting negative comments (*WAAH*!). >> > >> >Agreed! But I like to think there is also a third type that reads the >> >NG for enjoyment and just doesn't want to post. >> >> That`s me. Plus the fact that I have never been what one would call >> talkative. I like everybody here and their off topic posts but I >> doubt I could keep up for too long around here. Besides I have all >> these Allie sockpuppets and Shammie dolls to make. > > >OK, OK, that's cool, maybe I was too harsh. Ok, thanks. Just for that, you`ll get a special XXX Shammie doll. The one that moons you when you press its ruby navel. Robert M.

2000-01-28 00:00:00 - Re: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "Blink of an Eye" **SPOILERS** - (rorob@ipa.net)

On Fri, 28 Jan 2000 10:52:17 -0000, "Ali Andrews" <ali@jupiter23.demon.co.uk> wrote: > >Robert M. wrote > >>That`s me. Plus the fact that I have never been what one would call >>talkative. I like everybody here and their off topic posts but I >>doubt I could keep up for too long around here. Besides I have all >>these Allie sockpuppets and Shammie dolls to make. > >LOL!!!! > >>Robert M. (and yes, I do need to start posting more here,don`t I?) >>Secret Newsgroup controller > >Yes, you should start posting more. I think you are cool! > Thank you, Allie. I like all of y`all in here, too. >Allie >x > Robert M. >

2000-01-28 00:00:00 - Re: OT: Lurkers, come out! - (rorob@ipa.net)

On 27 Jan 2000 21:28:54 -0800, Shammie <Shammie_member@newsguy.com> wrote: >In article <3891202b.8635490@news2.ipa.net>, rorob@ipa.net says... > >>But I like to think there is also a third type that reads the >>>NG for enjoyment and just doesn't want to post. >> >>That`s me. Plus the fact that I have never been what one would call >>talkative. I like everybody here and their off topic posts but I >>doubt I could keep up for too long around here. Besides I have all >>these Allie sockpuppets and Shammie dolls to make. >> >>Robert M. (and yes, I do need to start posting more here,don`t I?) >>Secret Newsgroup controller > >*YOU'RE* the one!!! >Ever since your post out of the blue about your sock puppets! >You made me obsessed with the idea of sock puppets, and now there's Mr. Sock >Monkey who has taken over my life! > Evil, ain`t I? Robert M.(Now how does that Fiver expression go? Oh, yeah: [maniacal cackle in the distance]

On Fri, 28 Jan 2000 06:19:56 GMT, "Ta'Teria" <tateria@delete.this.you.poo.poo.head.yahoo.com> wrote: > >"Steve Christianson" <stevechristianson@yahoo.com> wrote in message >news:389133C1.5A05@yahoo.com... >> X-No-Archive: yes >> >> >> >> Robert M. wrote: >> > >> > >>It seems to me that alot of lurkers are just plain lazy or cowardly. >So >> > >>many of them only delurk to complain about OT posts, and others are >too >> > >>afraid to post for fear of getting negative comments (*WAAH*!). >> > > >> > >Agreed! But I like to think there is also a third type that reads the >> > >NG for enjoyment and just doesn't want to post. >> > >> > That`s me. Plus the fact that I have never been what one would call >> > talkative. I like everybody here and their off topic posts but I >> > doubt I could keep up for too long around here. Besides I have all >> > these Allie sockpuppets and Shammie dolls to make. >> >> >> OK, OK, that's cool, maybe I was too harsh. > >LOL... RoRob speaks! > > LOL. Yeah, every once in awhile, I`ve been known to do that. I hope I wasn`t the only reason you had to change your chatroom. I kinda liked it the times I went and there were actually people there. Robert M.

kaboom@7of.9 wrote: > **Stop watching porn too. > What else am I gonna do Friday nights? :) > <runs away> > > kaBOOMie :-) * Robinson -- "No one questions the assassination of a Captain who disobeys prime orders of the Empire." -- Ensign Pavel Chekov, "Mirror, Mirror"

2000-01-28 00:00:00 - Re: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "Blink of an Eye" **SPOILERS** - (rorob@ipa.net)

On Thu, 27 Jan 2000 23:19:47 GMT, ali@jupiter23.demon.co.uk (Ali Andrews) wrote: >On Thu, 27 Jan 2000 14:40:19 -0500, Steve Christianson ><stevechristianson@yahoo.com> wrote: > >>X-No-Archive: yes >> >> >> >>Ali Andrews wrote: >>> >>> Shammie wrote >>> >>> >Seriously, I am fascinated by the whole idea of lurkers. Have you been >>> lurking >>> >long? Do you know us all by name and personality, yet we don't know you? >>> Have >>> >you watched our antics? I guess it would all depend on how long you've >>> been >>> >lurking. >>> >>> It fascinates me too that there may be many many lurkers out there that >>> know who we are.....but I suppose we will never know how many there are or >>> how well they feel they know us! >> >> >>It seems to me that alot of lurkers are just plain lazy or cowardly. So >>many of them only delurk to complain about OT posts, and others are too >>afraid to post for fear of getting negative comments (*WAAH*!). > >Agreed! But I like to think there is also a third type that reads the >NG for enjoyment and just doesn't want to post. That`s me. Plus the fact that I have never been what one would call talkative. I like everybody here and their off topic posts but I doubt I could keep up for too long around here. Besides I have all these Allie sockpuppets and Shammie dolls to make. Robert M. (and yes, I do need to start posting more here,don`t I?) Secret Newsgroup controller

2000-01-28 00:00:00 - Re: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "Blink of an Eye" **SPOILERS** - (Ta'Teria <tateria@delete.this.you.poo.poo.head.yahoo.com>)

[...]

Robert M. wrote >That`s me. Plus the fact that I have never been what one would call >talkative. I like everybody here and their off topic posts but I >doubt I could keep up for too long around here. Besides I have all >these Allie sockpuppets and Shammie dolls to make. LOL!!!! >Robert M. (and yes, I do need to start posting more here,don`t I?) >Secret Newsgroup controller Yes, you should start posting more. I think you are cool! Allie x

2000-01-29 00:00:00 - Re: Lurkers, come out! - (Shammie <Shammie_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <86vkir$pnm$1@plutonium.btinternet.com>, "Moragmcg" says... > >Thanks for the welcome...makes me wish i had plucked up the courage to post >earlier... There is such a thing as making up for lost time :-) >hmm so does that make me a recovered lurker! LOL >As for the bit about corrupting the innocent ... sounds like fun ...count me >in! I'm sure the guys will be more than happy to oblige...! >Morag is a traditional Scots name - it took Flinxx ages to realise i was >female! I guessed you were female right away! (by the Santa comment to Flinx, it just sounded female) >As to my favourite characters ... well its a tie between Captain Janeway and >the Doctor... Woo hoo!! Those are my two faves also, and Seven. I will be the first to admit that Janeway has her faults but >her heart is in the right place and you have to admit she knows her way >around a compression phaser rifle! As to the Doctor ... he makes me laugh, >what better reason could there be for liking him. The only character that i >ever disliked was ... Kes ! I was never into Kes, can't really stomach Neelix although I know he means well, we won't even mention Vorik (which means "little ass" in Armenian, did I ever tell you guys that?!!!) >Anyway...thanks again for the warm welcome and sorry for rambling on... Ramble on!

2000-01-29 00:00:00 - Re: Lurkers, come out! - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbill.DIE-SPAM-DIE@nutter.swinternet.co.uk>)

"Moragmcg" <m.c.s.mcg@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:86vkir$pnm$1@plutonium.btinternet.com... > Thanks for the welcome...makes me wish i had plucked up the courage to post > earlier...hmm so does that make me a recovered lurker! > > As for the bit about corrupting the innocent ... sounds like fun ...count me > in! > I'm always up for a bit of corruption <g> > Morag is a traditional Scots name - it took Flinxx ages to realise i was > female! > Welcome! We need more Brits around here :) -- Sisko: "Do you really want to give up your life for the order of things?" Remata'Klan: "It is not my life to give up, Captain, and it never was." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/_XOOM/EvilBill/index.html; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove .DIE-SPAM-DIE from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

"Lisa" <dugmore@freeuk.com> wrote in message news:86vf0g$6iu$2@apple.news.easynet.net... > > LOL, do you really think we could all keep our fingers still for a whole day > and not reply to anything? > > I don't, imagine if someone was posting that Tim Russ was a crap actor and > Jules wasn't allowed to defend him, she'd blow up or if someone was dissing > Janeway or Seven, Ta' and Steve would be in bits! > And how could I not ::THUD:: if I'd been *smooched*? <g> -- Sisko: "Do you really want to give up your life for the order of things?" Remata'Klan: "It is not my life to give up, Captain, and it never was." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/_XOOM/EvilBill/index.html; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove .DIE-SPAM-DIE from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

In article <86v3ou$kor$1@neptunium.btinternet.com>, "Morag" says... > >Hmm i guess that means I have to leave the safety of the shadows and >actually post something!!! Oh the horrors ... Welcome! That must have taken some courage. I'm normally such a quiet >person [puts friendly, protective arm on your shoulder] heh heh, not for long you won't be. We'll corrupt...er nevermind. (Flinxx if you laugh i will not ask santa to get you a Russian >Submarine for Christmas next year!!!) Oh, Flinx and his "toys" [rolls eyes] >Anyway I go by the name Morag and can be found crouched over my computer >somewhere in the north of Scotland. Hi Morag! What kind of name is that, I like it. I'm a confirmed Trekkie and I have to >thank you all for making me smile with your comments for the past month or >so! :-))) right back atcha! Who's your favorite Voyager character? >In case you doubted it ... this is an official HELLO from a former lurker. That is just so cool of you!

2000-01-29 00:00:00 - Re: Lurkers, come out! - (Lisa <dugmore@freeuk.com>)

"Shammie" <Shammie_member@newsguy.com> wrote in message news:86tsef$1vev@drn.newsguy.com... > In article <afuk4.2815$ox5.708718@tw11.nn.bcandid.com>, "Ta'Teria" says... > > > > > >"Lisa" <dugmore@freeuk.com> wrote in message > >news:86sv72$9t2$1@apple.news.easynet.net... > >> LOL, we should have an International DeLurking Day when no one is allowed > >to > >> lurk and they all have to say hello to us. > > > >Or better yet, they post all day and we lurk. > > LOL! This is really shaping up! LOL, do you really think we could all keep our fingers still for a whole day and not reply to anything? I don't, imagine if someone was posting that Tim Russ was a crap actor and Jules wasn't allowed to defend him, she'd blow up or if someone was dissing Janeway or Seven, Ta' and Steve would be in bits! -- Lisa "Regret is a part of being alive, but keep it a small part" "As you do?" "Demonstrably" >

"Moragmcg" <m.c.s.mcg@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:86v3ou$kor$1@neptunium.btinternet.com... > Hmm i guess that means I have to leave the safety of the shadows and > actually post something!!! Oh the horrors ... I'm normally such a quiet > person (Flinxx if you laugh i will not ask santa to get you a Russian > Submarine for Christmas next year!!!) > > Anyway I go by the name Morag and can be found crouched over my computer > somewhere in the north of Scotland. I'm a confirmed Trekkie and I have to > thank you all for making me smile with your comments for the past month or > so! Hi Morag, a very big welcome to another Brit! Yay, we need reinforcements from all these peanut butter and jelly yanks around here. I'm glad we've made you smile a bit. > > In case you doubted it ... this is an official HELLO from a former lurker. > And this is an official WELCOME from a poster. 1 lurker down ??? more to go.. -- Lisa "Regret is a part of being alive, but keep it a small part" "As you do?" "Demonstrably"

2000-01-29 00:00:00 - Re: Lurkers, come out! - (Laura Ware <laware@strato.net>)

Ta'Teria <tateria@delete.this.you.poo.poo.head.yahoo.com> wrote in message news:afuk4.2815$ox5.708718@tw11.nn.bcandid.com... > > "Lisa" <dugmore@freeuk.com> wrote in message > news:86sv72$9t2$1@apple.news.easynet.net... > > LOL, we should have an International DeLurking Day when no one is allowed > to > > lurk and they all have to say hello to us. > > Or better yet, they post all day and we lurk. LOL!

2000-01-29 00:00:00 - Re: Lurkers, come out! - (Moragmcg <m.c.s.mcg@btinternet.com>)

Thanks for the welcome...makes me wish i had plucked up the courage to post earlier...hmm so does that make me a recovered lurker! As for the bit about corrupting the innocent ... sounds like fun ...count me in! Morag is a traditional Scots name - it took Flinxx ages to realise i was female! As to my favourite characters ... well its a tie between Captain Janeway and the Doctor... I will be the first to admit that Janeway has her faults but her heart is in the right place and you have to admit she knows her way around a compression phaser rifle! As to the Doctor ... he makes me laugh, what better reason could there be for liking him. The only character that i ever disliked was ... Kes ! Anyway...thanks again for the warm welcome and sorry for rambling on... Morag Shammie wrote in message <86v7gs$10e2@drn.newsguy.com>... >In article <86v3ou$kor$1@neptunium.btinternet.com>, "Morag" says... >> >>Hmm i guess that means I have to leave the safety of the shadows and >>actually post something!!! Oh the horrors ... > >Welcome! That must have taken some courage. > >I'm normally such a quiet >>person > >[puts friendly, protective arm on your shoulder] >heh heh, not for long you won't be. We'll corrupt...er nevermind. > >(Flinxx if you laugh i will not ask santa to get you a Russian >>Submarine for Christmas next year!!!) > >Oh, Flinx and his "toys" [rolls eyes] > >>Anyway I go by the name Morag and can be found crouched over my computer >>somewhere in the north of Scotland. > >Hi Morag! What kind of name is that, I like it. > > I'm a confirmed Trekkie and I have to >>thank you all for making me smile with your comments for the past month or >>so! > >:-))) right back atcha! >Who's your favorite Voyager character? > >>In case you doubted it ... this is an official HELLO from a former lurker. > >That is just so cool of you! >

2000-01-29 00:00:00 - Re: Lurkers, come out! - (Moragmcg <m.c.s.mcg@btinternet.com>)

Thanks Lisa...will do my best! Morag

2000-01-29 00:00:00 - Re: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "Blink of an Eye" **SPOILERS** - (Laura Ware <laware@strato.net>)

Steve Christianson <stevechristianson@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:38909F23.18F4@yahoo.com... > X-No-Archive: yes > > > > Ali Andrews wrote: > > > > Shammie wrote > > > > >Seriously, I am fascinated by the whole idea of lurkers. Have you been > > lurking > > >long? Do you know us all by name and personality, yet we don't know you? > > Have > > >you watched our antics? I guess it would all depend on how long you've > > been > > >lurking. > > > > It fascinates me too that there may be many many lurkers out there that > > know who we are.....but I suppose we will never know how many there are or > > how well they feel they know us! > > > It seems to me that alot of lurkers are just plain lazy or cowardly. So > many of them only delurk to complain about OT posts, and others are too > afraid to post for fear of getting negative comments (*WAAH*!). Now,now....many of us started out as lurkers.....and we're nice people.... ;-)

Hmm i guess that means I have to leave the safety of the shadows and actually post something!!! Oh the horrors ... I'm normally such a quiet person (Flinxx if you laugh i will not ask santa to get you a Russian Submarine for Christmas next year!!!) Anyway I go by the name Morag and can be found crouched over my computer somewhere in the north of Scotland. I'm a confirmed Trekkie and I have to thank you all for making me smile with your comments for the past month or so! In case you doubted it ... this is an official HELLO from a former lurker. Morag... Shammie wrote in message <86t8qn$n47@drn.newsguy.com>... >In article <38920A8B.C44E9D6D@yahoo.com>, Desiree says... >> >>Lisa wrote: > >>> LOL, we should have an International DeLurking Day when no one is allowed to >>> lurk and they all have to say hello to us. > >I LOVE it! Pick a day, then make it so. > >>Does that count for those of of who post for a while, disappear, post, >>disappear, repeat? >>If yes, then "Hello to us" >> >>D���sir���e- the occasionally lurker/poster (or is that lurking poster?) > >Hi Desiree, I remember you! Even those conversations about how you got those >accents on the "e's" Where've you been? >Nope, you don't qualify because some of us already know you. so you might as >well keep posting :-)) >

2000-01-29 00:00:00 - Re: Lurkers, come out! - (TheFlinx <theFlinxx@yahoo.com>)

Moragmcg wrote in message <86v3ou$kor$1@neptunium.btinternet.com>... >Hmm i guess that means I have to leave the safety of the shadows and >actually post something!!! Oh the horrors ... I'm normally such a quiet >person (Flinxx if you laugh i will not ask santa to get you a Russian >Submarine for Christmas next year!!!) > >Anyway I go by the name Morag and can be found crouched over my computer >somewhere in the north of Scotland. I'm a confirmed Trekkie and I have to >thank you all for making me smile with your comments for the past month or >so! > >In case you doubted it ... this is an official HELLO from a former lurker. > >Morag... Hey Morag you Scottish cutie, I wondered if you were lurking.

2000-01-29 00:00:00 - Re: OT: Lurkers, come out! - (rorob@ipa.net)

On Fri, 28 Jan 2000 23:21:59 -0500, Steve Christianson <stevechristianson@yahoo.com> wrote: >X-No-Archive: yes > > > >Shammie wrote: >> >> > (Robert M.) wrote to SteveC: >> >> >Ok, thanks. Just for that, you`ll get a special XXX Shammie doll. >> >The one that moons you when you press its ruby navel. >> >> Oh brother... >> [looks up at my own thread title] >> *sigh* >> I guess I asked for it... > > >*WAAH!* I want a Shammie sock puppet! Geez, Louise!! You`re the one getting the XXX Shammie doll that moons you when you press its navel, what more do you want? Robert M.

2000-01-29 00:00:00 - Re: OT: Lurkers, come out! - (rorob@ipa.net)

On Sat, 29 Jan 2000 00:34:10 -0500, Steve Christianson <stevechristianson@yahoo.com> wrote: >X-No-Archive: yes > > > >Robert M. wrote: >> >> >*WAAH!* I want a Shammie sock puppet! >> >> Geez, Louise!! You`re the one getting the XXX Shammie doll that moons >> you when you press its navel, what more do you want? > > >If I post an honest answer, she'll kill me...<g> LOL. And besides, I can guess what you`d do with both a Shammie doll and a Shammie sock puppet together.

2000-01-29 00:00:00 - Re: OT: Lurkers, come out! - (rorob@ipa.net)

On Sat, 29 Jan 2000 05:47:09 GMT, TECHLAB@photo-rescue.com (TECHLAB@photo-rescue.com) wrote: >On Sat, 29 Jan 2000 05:07:22 GMT, rorob@ipa.net (Robert M.) wrote: > >>On Fri, 28 Jan 2000 23:21:59 -0500, Steve Christianson >><stevechristianson@yahoo.com> wrote: >> >>>X-No-Archive: yes >>> >>>*WAAH!* I want a Shammie sock puppet! >> >>Geez, Louise!! You`re the one getting the XXX Shammie doll that moons >>you when you press its navel, what more do you want? > >Hey.. he's not the *one* he's one of two, remember? >Hey.. you promised.. Your Shammie doll is in the mail.

2000-01-29 00:00:00 - Re: OT: Lurkers, come out! - (rorob@ipa.net)

On 28 Jan 2000 21:38:46 -0800, Shammie <Shammie_member@newsguy.com> wrote: >In article <38926cd5.2909972@news2.ipa.net>, rorob@ipa.net says... > >>>Are you the Blair Witch? >>>[cowers behind her pal] >>> >>[maniacal cackle in the distance] >> >>Robert M. (Pay no attention to the guy behind the curtin) > >Yikeroonies!! >[clicking heels furiously] > I`ll get you, my pretty, and your little sock monkey, too.

2000-01-29 00:00:00 - Re: OT: Lurkers, come out! - (rorob@ipa.net)

On 28 Jan 2000 21:41:41 -0800, Shammie <Shammie_member@newsguy.com> wrote: >In article <38926d41.3017897@news2.ipa.net>, rorob@ipa.net says... > >>>Uh huh. Um...don't lose the lurker gig. > >>>Shammie, that was rude! >>>[hangs head in shame] You're right, I'm sorry. >>>So Robert, got any hottie monkettes I can play with?!! >>>Oh brother... > >>I`ll see about it, Mr. Sock Monkey. > >>Robert M. (backs slowly away from Shammie and her sock monkey) > >This from a guy whose first delurk is a little sock-puppet show with Allie and >the Shammie doll!!! Stop making me hallucinate! > A) That wasn`t my first delurk here and B) It was between the Allie and Julianna sockpuppets and C) That`s not my doing.

2000-01-29 00:00:00 - Re: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "Blink of an Eye" **SPOILERS** - (kaboom@7of.9)

On Fri, 28 Jan 2000 11:43:39 -0500, Steve Christianson <stevechristianson@yahoo.com> wrote: >X-No-Archive: yes > > > >Michael Robinson wrote: >> >> kaboom@7of.9 wrote: >> >> > **Stop watching porn too. >> > >> >> What else am I gonna do Friday nights? :) > > >You too, huh? Personally I can't decide between "Nookie Ranch" and >"Return to Breast Mountain" but... **Where's my copy? > >er, uh... > >I, mean, HEY! That's disgusting! Get out of the house dude! **And get us some snacks while you're out too! kaboomie And don't forget the Kraft Toasted Onion dip either.

2000-01-29 00:00:00 - Re: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "Blink of an Eye" **SPOILERS** - (kaboom@7of.9)

On Thu, 27 Jan 2000 23:58:59 -0500, Steve Christianson <stevechristianson@yahoo.com> wrote: >X-No-Archive: yes > > > >kaboom@7of.9 wrote: >> >> **Stop watching porn too. >> >> <runs away> > > >But then I'd have to put my pants on... **Get one of those sock monkeys (tm) and your most priceless possessions will remain warm and toasty in the harsh Washington winter. kaboomie I sound like I'm from the QVC channel

2000-01-29 00:00:00 - Re: Lurkers, come out! - (Ta'Teria <tateria@delete.this.you.poo.poo.head.yahoo.com>)

On 28 Jan 2000 19:07:04 -0800, Shammie <Shammie_member@newsguy.com> wrote: >In article <38922fdf.9267751@news2.ipa.net>, rorob@ipa.net says... > >>>>>You made me obsessed with the idea of sock puppets, and now there's Mr. Sock >>>>>Monkey who has taken over my life! >>> >>>>Evil, ain`t I? >>> >>>Truly! >>> >>Madly! > >Er...deeply? > >>>>Robert M.(Now how does that Fiver expression go? Oh, yeah: >>>>[maniacal cackle in the distance] >>> >>>eeek, it's God! He knows all and sees all! >>>Wait, that's Allie. >>>eeek, then who *are* you? >>> >>Wouldn`t you like to know? > >Are you the Blair Witch? >[cowers behind her pal] > [maniacal cackle in the distance] Robert M. (Pay no attention to the guy behind the curtin)

2000-01-29 00:00:00 - Re: OT: Lurkers, come out! - (rorob@ipa.net)

On 28 Jan 2000 19:12:09 -0800, Shammie <Shammie_member@newsguy.com> wrote: >In article <389230bd.9489882@news2.ipa.net>, rorob@ipa.net says... > >>>Ok, thanks. Just for that, you`ll get a special XXX Shammie doll. >>>The one that moons you when you press its ruby navel. >> >>Oh brother... >>[looks up at my own thread title] >>*sigh* > >>>I guess I asked for it... >>> >>...You got it, Toyota >> >>Robert M.(sorry, that ad popped into my head when I read this post) > >Uh huh. Um...don't lose the lurker gig. > >Shammie, that was rude! >[hangs head in shame] You're right, I'm sorry. >So Robert, got any hottie monkettes I can play with?!! >Oh brother... > I`ll see about it, Mr. Sock Monkey. Robert M. (backs slowly away from Shammie and her sock monkey)

2000-01-29 00:00:00 - Re: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "Blink of an Eye" **SPOILERS** - (rorob@ipa.net)

On Sat, 29 Jan 2000 01:40:47 GMT, TECHLAB@photo-rescue.com (TECHLAB@photo-rescue.com) wrote: >On Fri, 28 Jan 2000 15:00:36 GMT, rorob@ipa.net (Robert M.) wrote: > >>On Fri, 28 Jan 2000 01:14:25 -0500, Steve Christianson >><stevechristianson@yahoo.com> wrote: >> >>>X-No-Archive: yes >>> >>> >>> >>>Robert M. wrote: >>>> >>>> >>It seems to me that alot of lurkers are just plain lazy or cowardly. So >>>> >>many of them only delurk to complain about OT posts, and others are too >>>> >>afraid to post for fear of getting negative comments (*WAAH*!). >>>> > >>>> >Agreed! But I like to think there is also a third type that reads the >>>> >NG for enjoyment and just doesn't want to post. >>>> >>>> That`s me. Plus the fact that I have never been what one would call >>>> talkative. I like everybody here and their off topic posts but I >>>> doubt I could keep up for too long around here. Besides I have all >>>> these Allie sockpuppets and Shammie dolls to make. >>> >>> >>>OK, OK, that's cool, maybe I was too harsh. >> >>Ok, thanks. Just for that, you`ll get a special XXX Shammie doll. >>The one that moons you when you press its ruby navel. > >HEY, DOO DOO HEAD!!!! Yeah, YOU!!! > >Oh.. I'm sorry I take that back. > >do I get one of them dolls now? Do I? huh? Do I? Pleeze? Lol, well, all right, but just this once, doo doo head.. Robert M. (I hate seeing a grown man on his hands and knees grovelling)

2000-01-29 00:00:00 - Re: OT: Lurkers, come out! - (rorob@ipa.net)

On 28 Jan 2000 22:40:06 GMT, shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl (Shammie) wrote: >>(Robert M.) wrote: > >>>You made me obsessed with the idea of sock puppets, and now there's Mr. Sock >>>Monkey who has taken over my life! > >>Evil, ain`t I? > >Truly! > Madly! >>Robert M.(Now how does that Fiver expression go? Oh, yeah: >>[maniacal cackle in the distance] > >eeek, it's God! He knows all and sees all! >Wait, that's Allie. >eeek, then who *are* you? > Wouldn`t you like to know?

2000-01-29 00:00:00 - Re: OT: Lurkers, come out! - (rorob@ipa.net)

On 28 Jan 2000 22:42:20 GMT, shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl (Shammie) wrote: >> (Robert M.) wrote to SteveC: > >>Ok, thanks. Just for that, you`ll get a special XXX Shammie doll. >>The one that moons you when you press its ruby navel. > >Oh brother... >[looks up at my own thread title] >*sigh* >I guess I asked for it... > ...You got it, Toyota Robert M.(sorry, that ad popped into my head when I read this post)

2000-01-30 00:00:00 - Re: OT: Lurkers, come out! - (Shammie <Shammie_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <3893F8A8.590D@yahoo.com>, Steve says... >> LOL. And besides, I can guess what you`d do with both a Shammie doll >> and a Shammie sock puppet together. > > >Some of it involves Saran Wrap and WD-40, but I won't go there... [looking up at heaven, shaking head, rolling eyes, and asking why]

2000-02-01 00:00:00 - Re: OT: Lurkers, come out! - (Shammie <Shammie_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <3897776a.3498572@news2.ipa.net>, rorob@ipa.net says... >>There is a Julianna sockpuppet??????? >> >Of course. I have sockpuppets and/or dolls of all the regulars here. We want a show!! A show!!!

2000-02-01 00:00:00 - Re: Lurkers, come out! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.sapam@hotmail.com.spam.death>)

Lisa wrote: > > "Shammie" <Shammie_member@newsguy.com> wrote in message > news:86tsef$1vev@drn.newsguy.com.. > > In article <afuk4.2815$ox5.708718@tw11.nn.bcandid.com>, "Ta'Teria" says... > > > > > > > > >"Lisa" <dugmore@freeuk.com> wrote in message > > >news:86sv72$9t2$1@apple.news.easynet.net.. > > >> LOL, we should have an International DeLurking Day when no one is > allowed > > >to > > >> lurk and they all have to say hello to us. > > > > > >Or better yet, they post all day and we lurk. > > > > LOL! This is really shaping up! > > LOL, do you really think we could all keep our fingers still for a whole day > and not reply to anything? > > I don't, imagine if someone was posting that Tim Russ was a crap actor and > Jules wasn't allowed to defend him, she'd blow up or if someone was dissing > Janeway or Seven, Ta' and Steve would be in bits! Why should we bother with trolls? :-) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-01 00:00:00 - Re: Lurkers, come out! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.sapam@hotmail.com.spam.death>)

Shammie wrote: > I was never into Kes, can't really stomach Neelix :-( he's Tuvok's last friend! > although I know he means well, > we won't even mention Vorik (which means "little ass" in Armenian, did I ever > tell you guys that?!!!) > LOL!!!!! That's priceless!!!!!! Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-01 00:00:00 - Re: OT: Lurkers, come out! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.sapam@hotmail.com.spam.death>)

Robert M. wrote: > > >This from a guy whose first delurk is a little sock-puppet show with Allie and > >the Shammie doll!!! Stop making me hallucinate! > > > A) That wasn`t my first delurk here and B) It was between the Allie > and Julianna sockpuppets and C) That`s not my doing. There is a Julianna sockpuppet??????? Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-01 00:00:00 - Re: Lurkers, come out! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.sapam@hotmail.com.spam.death>)

Moragmcg wrote: > > Thanks for the welcome...makes me wish i had plucked up the courage to post > earlier...hmm so does that make me a recovered lurker! > > As for the bit about corrupting the innocent ... sounds like fun ...count me > in! > > Morag is a traditional Scots name - it took Flinxx ages to realise i was > female! Hi! Nice to meet you! Have you by coincidence ever met our resident Pie of the Day? He hails from Scotland as well! > As to my favourite characters ... well its a tie between Captain Janeway and > the Doctor... I will be the first to admit that Janeway has her faults but > her heart is in the right place and you have to admit she knows her way > around a compression phaser rifle! As to the Doctor ... he makes me laugh, > what better reason could there be for liking him. The only character that i > ever disliked was ... Kes ! > (sniff, sniff!) > Anyway...thanks again for the warm welcome and sorry for rambling on... > > Morag Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-01 00:00:00 - Re: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "Blink of an Eye" **SPOILERS** - (Starfish <starfish-sc@gmx.de>)

Ta'Teria schrieb: > > "Steve Christianson" <stevechristianson@yahoo.com> wrote in message > news:389133C1.5A05@yahoo.com... > > X-No-Archive: yes > > > > > > > > Robert M. wrote: > > > > > > >>It seems to me that alot of lurkers are just plain lazy or cowardly. > So > > > >>many of them only delurk to complain about OT posts, and others are > too > > > >>afraid to post for fear of getting negative comments (*WAAH*!). > > > > > > > >Agreed! But I like to think there is also a third type that reads the > > > >NG for enjoyment and just doesn't want to post. > > > > > > That`s me. Plus the fact that I have never been what one would call > > > talkative. I like everybody here and their off topic posts but I > > > doubt I could keep up for too long around here. Besides I have all > > > these Allie sockpuppets and Shammie dolls to make. > > > > > > OK, OK, that's cool, maybe I was too harsh. > > LOL... RoRob speaks! If you mean RoRob = Robrey, then: Erm, no. Starfish

2000-02-02 00:00:00 - Re: OT: Lurkers, come out! - (rorob@ipa.net)

On Tue, 01 Feb 2000 21:11:11 +0100, Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.sapam@hotmail.com.spam.death> wrote: >Robert M. wrote: >> > > >> >This from a guy whose first delurk is a little sock-puppet show with Allie and >> >the Shammie doll!!! Stop making me hallucinate! >> > >> A) That wasn`t my first delurk here and B) It was between the Allie >> and Julianna sockpuppets and C) That`s not my doing. > > >There is a Julianna sockpuppet??????? > Of course. I have sockpuppets and/or dolls of all the regulars here. I`m thinking of making up voodoo dolls of the cast. Anyone in paticular you want?<eg> Robert M. >Julianna >-------- > >Tuvok: >The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-02 00:00:00 - Re: Lurkers, come out! - (Moragmcg <m.c.s.mcg@btinternet.com>)

Hmmm did I mention how much i liked Tuvok .... Morag

2000-02-03 00:00:00 - Re: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "Blink of an Eye" **SPOILERS** - (iceni <d3annaNOd3SPAM@antionline.org.invalid>)

initiating "ute's" de-lurker sequence just wanted to answer Shammies questions: I have been lurking for some months, I am in Australia where they have yet to show Season 4!! All my Voyager viewing is by video, which is up to Equinox part 1. So it's nice to keep up with what's been shown in the States, but I usually won't get to see whatever you're all talking about for some months, so I can't really comment much, makes for lurking really. Yes, it has been interesting and funny getting to know the opinions of all the regulars. It seems like you've all been here for ages. * Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network * The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!

2000-02-03 00:00:00 - Re: Lurkers, come out! - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbill.DIE-SPAM-DIE@nutter.swinternet.co.uk>)

"Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.spam.death> wrote in message news:3899EAEA.9F@hotmail.com.spam.death... > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > Wahay! Another Tuvok fan! > > OK Julianna, let's corrupt her good and proper... <g> > > Quick! Let's get started.... > Well, we could invite her to our little drunken orgy... errr I mean *party* - on the holodeck... ;-) -- Sisko: "Do you really want to give up your life for the order of things?" Remata'Klan: "It is not my life to give up, Captain, and it never was." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/_XOOM/EvilBill/index.html; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove .DIE-SPAM-DIE from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-02-03 00:00:00 - Re: Lurkers, come out! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.spam.death>)

Moragmcg wrote: > > Hmmm did I mention how much i liked Tuvok .... You do? :-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))) We need support! Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > "Moragmcg" <m.c.s.mcg@btinternet.com> wrote in message > news:8781dt$mu1$1@plutonium.btinternet.com.. > > > > > > Hmmm did I mention how much i liked Tuvok .... > > > > Wahay! Another Tuvok fan! > OK Julianna, let's corrupt her good and proper... <g> Quick! Let's get started.... Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-03 00:00:00 - Re: OT: Lurkers, come out! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.spam.death>)

Robert M. wrote: > > On Tue, 01 Feb 2000 21:11:11 +0100, Julianna Feigl > <glacierqueen.NO.sapam@hotmail.com.spam.death> wrote: > > >Robert M. wrote: > >> > > > > > >> >This from a guy whose first delurk is a little sock-puppet show with Allie and > >> >the Shammie doll!!! Stop making me hallucinate! > >> > > >> A) That wasn`t my first delurk here and B) It was between the Allie > >> and Julianna sockpuppets and C) That`s not my doing. > > > > > >There is a Julianna sockpuppet??????? > > > Of course. I have sockpuppets and/or dolls of all the regulars here. > I`m thinking of making up voodoo dolls of the cast. Anyone in > paticular you want?<eg> Those where I can stick nasty needles into the dolls? <beg> I have some good suggestions.... Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-04 00:00:00 - Re: Another delurker!! - (Lisa <dugmore@freeuk.com>)

"Shammie" <shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl> wrote in message news:20000203232448.26924.00001358@ng-bk1.aol.com... > > iceni wrote: > > >initiating "ute's" de-lurker sequence > > Big welcoming smile > > >just wanted to answer Shammies questions: I have been lurking > >for some months, I am in Australia where they have yet to show > >Season 4!! > > I promise to whack anyone who tries to say "G'day, mate" to you! Yeah, but am I allowed to ask questions about Neighbours and Home and Away? -- Lisa "When I'm feeling weak And my pain walks down a one way street I look above And I know I'll always be blessed with love"

2000-02-04 00:00:00 - Re: Another delurker!! - (Lisa <dugmore@freeuk.com>)

"Shammie" <shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl> wrote in message news:20000204000626.26924.00001372@ng-bk1.aol.com... > >"Ta'Teria" wrote: > > > >> I promise to whack anyone who tries to say "G'day, mate" to you! > > > >G'Day, Mate! > > [Janeway short hair and black leather gloves look 'o biogenic doom] > <sigh> now you know what that'll do to him he'll be drooling for ages now <g> -- Lisa "When I'm feeling weak And my pain walks down a one way street I look above And I know I'll always be blessed with love"

2000-02-04 00:00:00 - Re: Lurkers, come out! - (Brian <mattone@bhip.infi.net>)

Julianna Feigl wrote: > > Moragmcg wrote: > > > > Hmmm did I mention how much i liked Tuvok .... > > You do? :-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))) > We need support! OK. I, too, think Tuvok is an good character. I don't think he should be overused, but I don't think he's the worst of the bunch. I'll vote Tuvok. -Brian Matthews

2000-02-04 00:00:00 - Re: Lurkers, come out! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.spam.death>)

Brian wrote: > > Julianna Feigl wrote: > > > > Moragmcg wrote: > > > > > > Hmmm did I mention how much i liked Tuvok .... > > > > You do? :-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))) > > We need support! > > OK. > I, too, think Tuvok is an good character. :-))))))))))))) > I don't think he should be overused, no danger for that! > but I don't think he's the worst of > the bunch. nope, there are others... > I'll vote Tuvok. A very good choice! :-) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-04 00:00:00 - Re: Lurkers, come out! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.spam.death>)

EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.spam.death> wrote in > message news:3899EAEA.9F@hotmail.com.spam.death.. > > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > > > Wahay! Another Tuvok fan! > > > OK Julianna, let's corrupt her good and proper... <g> > > > > Quick! Let's get started.... > > > > Well, we could invite her to our little drunken orgy... errr I mean > *party* - on the holodeck... ;-) Good idea! Morag, you're invited to our "Vulcan celebration" on the holodeck, to honor the absolutely very best character on ST Voyager, our dear Cmdr. Tuvok :-) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-04 00:00:00 - Re: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "Blink of an Eye" **SPOILERS** - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.spam.death>)

iceni wrote: > > initiating "ute's" de-lurker sequence > > just wanted to answer Shammies questions: I have been lurking > for some months, I am in Australia where they have yet to show > Season 4!! All my Voyager viewing is by video, which is up to > Equinox part 1. So it's nice to keep up with what's been shown > in the States, but I usually won't get to see whatever you're > all talking about for some months, so I can't really comment > much, makes for lurking really. If you're not afraid of spoilers you just have to read everybody else's comments and chime in when the interesting questions are being discussed. You don't have to have seen "Virtuoso" to have an opinion on why fans want to meet celebrities for instance. So once you know that's one of the topics you can add your opinion. > Yes, it has been interesting and funny getting to know the > opinions of all the regulars. It seems like you've all been > here for ages. First time I started lurking was about 3+ years ago, but I've been posting regularly for less than two years. Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-04 00:00:00 - Re: Big Steve's Voyager Review: "Blink of an Eye" **SPOILERS** - (DBR <assman@finalfrontier.com>)

iceni wrote in message <1d01880e.c5c8aef3@usw-ex0105-040.remarq.com>... >initiating "ute's" de-lurker sequence > >just wanted to answer Shammies questions: I have been lurking >for some months, I am in Australia where they have yet to show >Season 4!! I wouldn't mind seeing season 4 again... >All my Voyager viewing is by video, which is up to >Equinox part 1. So it's nice to keep up with what's been shown >in the States, but I usually won't get to see whatever you're >all talking about for some months, so I can't really comment >much, makes for lurking really. I am in the same baot (not by months, but days) and it's REALLY pissing me ofF!!! It's like suddenly being thrown into the back row of a theater full of loud little children yelling and screaming, while you're trying to watch a moivie... Well, it's not like they exactly, but its like t..... It's just not good! > Yes, it has been interesting and funny getting to know the >opinions of all the regulars. It seems like you've all been >here for ages. 9,192,203,549,328,392,391,931 hours... give or take a quintrillion or 9. Hi.

2000-02-04 00:00:00 - Re: Another delurker!! - (Ta'Teria <tateria@delete.this.you.poo.poo.head.yahoo.com>)

"Shammie" <shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl> wrote in message news:20000203232448.26924.00001358@ng-bk1.aol.com... > > iceni wrote: > > >initiating "ute's" de-lurker sequence > > Big welcoming smile > > >just wanted to answer Shammies questions: I have been lurking > >for some months, I am in Australia where they have yet to show > >Season 4!! > > I promise to whack anyone who tries to say "G'day, mate" to you! G'Day, Mate!

"Shammie" <shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl> wrote in message news:20000204000626.26924.00001372@ng-bk1.aol.com... > >"Ta'Teria" wrote: > > > >> I promise to whack anyone who tries to say "G'day, mate" to you! > > > >G'Day, Mate! > > [Janeway short hair and black leather gloves look 'o biogenic doom] *drool* *thud*

2000-02-04 00:00:00 - Re: Another delurker!! - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

>"Ta'Teria" wrote: >> I promise to whack anyone who tries to say "G'day, mate" to you! > >G'Day, Mate! [Janeway short hair and black leather gloves look 'o biogenic doom]

2000-02-04 00:00:00 - Re: OT: Lurkers, come out! - (rorob@ipa.net)

2000-02-04 00:00:00 - Re: OT: Lurkers, come out! - (tiredgamer@aol.com.spam)

Robert M. wrote: > Julianna Feigl wrote: >> Robert M. wrote: >>>> This from a guy whose first delurk is a little sock-puppet show >>>> with Allie and the Shammie doll!!! Stop making me hallucinate! >>> A) That wasn`t my first delurk here and B) It was between the >>> Allie and Julianna sockpuppets and C) That`s not my doing. >> There is a Julianna sockpuppet??????? > Of course. I have sockpuppets and/or dolls of all the regulars here. > I'm thinking of making up voodoo dolls of the cast. Anyone in > particular you want? <eg> TG -- amorpheus blob? Ta' -- big black-robed doll with no face? TG, intrigued seeing as only one person here knows what he looks like.. -- "Oh I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?"

2000-02-04 00:00:00 - Re: OT: Lurkers, come out! - (Ta'Teria <tateria@delete.this.you.poo.poo.head.yahoo.com>)

"TiredGamer" <tiredgamer@aol.com.spam> wrote in message news:20000203225837.28801.00001280@ng-fw1.aol.com... > Robert M. wrote: > > Julianna Feigl wrote: > >> Robert M. wrote: > > >>>> This from a guy whose first delurk is a little sock-puppet show > >>>> with Allie and the Shammie doll!!! Stop making me hallucinate! > > >>> A) That wasn`t my first delurk here and B) It was between the > >>> Allie and Julianna sockpuppets and C) That`s not my doing. > > >> There is a Julianna sockpuppet??????? > > > Of course. I have sockpuppets and/or dolls of all the regulars here. > > I'm thinking of making up voodoo dolls of the cast. Anyone in > > particular you want? <eg> > > TG -- amorpheus blob? > Ta' -- big black-robed doll with no face? IS there a Sock Puppet Ta'? Cool!

2000-02-04 00:00:00 - OT: Another delurker!! - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

2000-02-05 00:00:00 - Re: Another delurker!! - (Ta'Teria <tateria@delete.this.you.poo.poo.head.yahoo.com>)

"David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:389BBFC6.A9809FA5@hotmail.com... > Ta'Teria wrote: > > > > "Shammie" <shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl> wrote in message > > news:20000204000626.26924.00001372@ng-bk1.aol.com... > > > >"Ta'Teria" wrote: > > > > > > > > > >> I promise to whack anyone who tries to say "G'day, mate" to you! > > > > > > > >G'Day, Mate! > > > > > > [Janeway short hair and black leather gloves look 'o biogenic doom] > > > > *drool* > > > > *thud* > > Clone! er... CLONE!

2000-02-05 00:00:00 - Re: Another delurker!! - (Ta'Teria <tateria@delete.this.you.poo.poo.head.yahoo.com>)

"David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:389BC204.E4B352A2@hotmail.com... > Ta'Teria wrote: > > > > "David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com> wrote in message > > news:389BBFC6.A9809FA5@hotmail.com... > > > Ta'Teria wrote: > > > > > > > > "Shammie" <shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl> wrote in message > > > > news:20000204000626.26924.00001372@ng-bk1.aol.com... > > > > > >"Ta'Teria" wrote: > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >> I promise to whack anyone who tries to say "G'day, mate" to you! > > > > > > > > > > > >G'Day, Mate! > > > > > > > > > > [Janeway short hair and black leather gloves look 'o biogenic doom] > > > > > > > > *drool* > > > > > > > > *thud* > > > > > > Clone! > > > > er... CLONE! > > Freakin' clone! Mother farkin CLONE!

2000-02-10 00:00:00 - Re: Lurkers, come out! - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbillDIE-SPAM-DIE@DIE-SPAM-DIEnutter.swinternet.co.uk>)

"Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen@hotmail.com.NO.spam> wrote in message... > > Well,... you know... when I said I was meditating... but wasn't > really... (sheepish grin) > Ah yes... I'm still debating whether or not to forgive you... <g> -- Sisko: "Do you really want to give up your life for the order of things?" Remata'Klan: "It is not my life to give up, Captain, and it never was." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/index.html; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove .DIE-SPAM-DIE from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-02-10 00:00:00 - Re: OT: Another delurker!! - (<>)

On 04 Feb 2000 04:24:48 GMT, shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl (Shammie) wrote: >> iceni wrote: > >>initiating "ute's" de-lurker sequence > >Big welcoming smile ;) back at you > >I promise to whack anyone who tries to say "G'day, mate" to you! > Please do >So tell us how nice and hot your summer is right now, make me jealous. > Looking forward to 33 degrees C today. Warning, If you convert that to the appropriate Fahrenheit, you may melt, just thinking about it. Equinox part II just came out, on video here, so I'll be standing guard/vigil at the return counter down at the video store this weekend. The video store is also air-conditioned. Bonus. ute

2000-02-10 00:00:00 - Re: Lurkers, come out! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen@hotmail.com.NO.spam>)

EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.SPAM@hotmail.com.spam.death> wrote in > message news:38A19582.1727@hotmail.com.spam.death.. > > Evil Bill wrote: > > >"Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen@hotmail.com.no-spam> wrote in message > > > news:38A05B03.2329@hotmail.com.no-spam. > > > > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > > > > > > > *pours another glass of blood wine... errr, I mean, Vulcan herbal > tea! > > > <eg>* > > > > > > > > Yes - let's proceed to the holodeck and meditate together :-) > > > > > > > > > > *sly wink to Julianna* :) > > > > So you've recovered from the shock? :-) > > > > *Which* shock? <g> Well,... you know... when I said I was meditating... but wasn't really... (sheepish grin) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-15 00:00:00 - Re: Lurkers, come out! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules>)

EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen@hotmail.com.NO.spam> wrote in message... > > > > Well,... you know... when I said I was meditating... but wasn't > > really... (sheepish grin) > > > > Ah yes... I'm still debating whether or not to forgive you... <g> I'm sure you'll eventually forgive me :-) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-16 00:00:00 - Re: Lurkers, come out! - (TehTigre <TehTigreNOSPAM@centurytel.net.invalid>)

EvilBill[AGQx] <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk> wrote in message news:DMjq4.1008$uT1.18350@nnrp4.clara.net... > > (EB - doesn't like infidelity in theory or practice <g>) Which is the reason I just changed my latest fanfic - just for you <g>. Keep a watch - hehe.... Mic > > -- > Sisko: "Do you really want to give up your life for the order of things?" > Remata'Klan: "It is not my life to give up, Captain, and it never was." > EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/; ICQ number: > 37464244 > Remove KILL-THE-SPAM from my email address to respond. > Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950 > >

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: Lurkers, come out! - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk>)

"Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules> wrote in message... > > > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > (EB - doesn't like infidelity in theory or practice <g>) > > I don't think I like it when it's done to me :-) > I don't like it full stop... it only hurts people :-( -- Sisko: "Do you really want to give up your life for the order of things?" Remata'Klan: "It is not my life to give up, Captain, and it never was." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove KILL-THE-SPAM from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: Lurkers, come out! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules>)

"TehTigre" <TehTigreNOSPAM@centurytel.net.invalid> wrote in message... > > EvilBill[AGQx] <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk> wrote in > message news:DMjq4.1008$uT1.18350@nnrp4.clara.net... > > > > (EB - doesn't like infidelity in theory or practice <g>) > > Which is the reason I just changed my latest fanfic - just for you <g>. > Keep a watch - hehe.... > Found it, read it, loved it! :) -- Sisko: "Do you really want to give up your life for the order of things?" Remata'Klan: "It is not my life to give up, Captain, and it never was." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove KILL-THE-SPAM from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-02-23 00:00:00 - Re: Lurkers, come out! - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk>)

"Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in message... > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > Still haven't found mine, I don't think... and after two broken hearts and, > > now, being with someone I'm not sure is right for me, I'm not sure the end > > result is worth it :-( > > just be patient!!!!! > Patient? What's that? *grin* -- Sisko: "Do you really want to give up your life for the order of things?" Remata'Klan: "It is not my life to give up, Captain, and it never was." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove KILL-THE-SPAM from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

"Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in message... > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > I guess we'll just have to find our soul-mates first try :) > > > > though normally it takes more than one try :-) > Don't I know it :-( Still haven't found mine, I don't think... and after two broken hearts and, now, being with someone I'm not sure is right for me, I'm not sure the end result is worth it :-( -- Sisko: "Do you really want to give up your life for the order of things?" Remata'Klan: "It is not my life to give up, Captain, and it never was." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove KILL-THE-SPAM from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-02-23 00:00:00 - Re: Lurkers, come out! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in > message... > > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > > > I guess we'll just have to find our soul-mates first try :) > > > > > > > though normally it takes more than one try :-) > > > > Don't I know it :-( > > Still haven't found mine, I don't think... and after two broken hearts and, > now, being with someone I'm not sure is right for me, I'm not sure the end > result is worth it :-( just be patient!!!!! Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-23 00:00:00 - Re: Lurkers, come out! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules> wrote in > message... > > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > > > It would hurt me a hell of a lot :( > > > > I think it might hurt me as well... > > > > I guess we'll just have to find our soul-mates first try :) > though normally it takes more than one try :-) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

"Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules> wrote in message... > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > It would hurt me a hell of a lot :( > > I think it might hurt me as well... > I guess we'll just have to find our soul-mates first try :) -- Sisko: "Do you really want to give up your life for the order of things?" Remata'Klan: "It is not my life to give up, Captain, and it never was." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove KILL-THE-SPAM from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-02-24 00:00:00 - Re: Lurkers, come out! - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk>)

"Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NOspam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in message... > > > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > Patient? What's that? *grin* > > a virtue you need to acquire :-) > <Vulcan mode> Humans believe that patience is a virtue... among Vulcans, it is an essential component of life. So you statement was most logical. </Vulcan mode> :-) -- Sisko: "Do you really want to give up your life for the order of things?" Remata'Klan: "It is not my life to give up, Captain, and it never was." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove KILL-THE-SPAM from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-02-24 00:00:00 - Re: Lurkers, come out! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NOspam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

"Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in > message... > > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > > > Still haven't found mine, I don't think... and after two broken hearts > and, > > > now, being with someone I'm not sure is right for me, I'm not sure the > end > > > result is worth it :-( > > > > just be patient!!!!! > > > > Patient? What's that? *grin* a virtue you need to acquire :-) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-25 00:00:00 - Re: Lurkers, come out! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NOspam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in > message... > > > > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > > > Patient? What's that? *grin* > > > > a virtue you need to acquire :-) > > > > <Vulcan mode> > Humans believe that patience is a virtue... among Vulcans, it is an > essential component of life. So you statement was most logical. > </Vulcan mode> > > :-) Then you will follow it? :-) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-26 00:00:00 - Re: Lurkers, come out! - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk>)

"Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in message news:38B6817C.CB4@hotmail.comTuvok.rules... > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > <Vulcan mode> > > Humans believe that patience is a virtue... among Vulcans, it is an > > essential component of life. So you statement was most logical. > > </Vulcan mode> > > > > :-) > > Then you will follow it? :-) > I didn't say that exactly <eg> Don't forget, I'm still half-Klingon ;) -- Sisko: "Do you really want to give up your life for the order of things?" Remata'Klan: "It is not my life to give up, Captain, and it never was." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove KILL-THE-SPAM from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950