FLM films - My Webpage

2000-02-21 00:00:00 - Whoopie Goldberg on Voyager? - (CRAIG2001DJ@webtv.net)

Any chance she could do a Voyager episode? The Borg did wipe out her home planet so she knows the neighborhood. Anyone hear any Whoopie rumors? http://community.webtv.net/CRAIG2001DJ/THECRAIGNEWELLELVIS

2000-02-22 00:00:00 - Re: Whoopie Goldberg on Voyager? - (Zepper <zepper_71@yahoo.com>)

Jumpsuit Boy <CRAIG2001DJ@webtv.net> wrote in message news:3032-38B1F3E8-12@storefull-232.iap.bryant.webtv.net... > Any chance she could do a Voyager episode? The Borg did wipe out her > home planet so she knows the neighborhood. Anyone hear any Whoopie > rumors? > > > I hope not! How would she get there? I don't believe she has a ship that would go any faster then the Federation. And if she does, she should let them know! -- Dudette Zepper :-P "Are you telling me I'm impossible to resist?" Tom Paris (Blood Fever)

2000-02-22 00:00:00 - Re: Whoopie Goldberg on Voyager? - (Benji <mysterdiskord@hotmail.com>)