FLM films - My Webpage

2000-06-03 00:00:00 - :-( - (Mournful Ta' <tateria@yahoo.com>)

You know wha sucks about being 'happily' single? You have no one to turn to when you feel like shit. <sigh>

2000-06-03 00:00:00 - Re: :-( - (Michele <belanna@uswest.net>)

Mournful Ta' wrote: > > You know wha sucks about being 'happily' single? You have > no one to turn to when you feel like shit. > > <sigh> are you bored of trolling. Michele "take the cheese to sickbay" B'elanna What is the phrase heard most often in Voyager's Mess Hall? "Medical Emergency!!!" What did the blonde Klingon say? It was a good day to dye.

2000-06-04 00:00:00 - Re: :-( - (Wavemaker <Wavemaker_member@newsguy.com>)

Steve says... > >If this is babe-related, call up a >new one TODAY. And I mean TODAY. As in, after you read this post pick up >the phone. It may sound funny but trust me, just the act of asking out a >woman gets hormones flowing and a certain adrenaline/tension rush going >which will ease your depression. Good advice, Steve. Jeri says hi, btw.

2000-06-04 00:00:00 - Re: :-( - (<>)

2000-06-04 00:00:00 - Re: :-( - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbill25@freeuk.com>)

"Michele" <belanna@uswest.net> wrote in message news:393A7EC4.E50A1B08@uswest.net... > Steve Christianson wrote: > > > > Send me a pic and if you're cute, we can cure that. <g> > > If i didnt know you, i would say that sounded like a certain > troll. I am still not sure about sending a picture to the > website. Also there is no recent ones. The last really nice > one was a few years ago. > Send by private e-mail if you're not comfortable having it posted on the website :) I'd like to see :) -- Windows reinstalls suck! ICQ: 37464244

2000-06-04 00:00:00 - Re: :-( - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbill25@freeuk.com>)

"Brian Barjenbruch" <brianb1@home.com> wrote in message > > You know wha sucks about being 'happily' single? > > I always thought the phrase "happily single" is a contradiction in > terms. Definitely seems that way to me... > Agreed 100%. -- Windows reinstalls suck! ICQ: 37464244

2000-06-04 00:00:00 - Re: :-( - (Michele <belanna@uswest.net>)

Brian Barjenbruch wrote: > > > You know wha sucks about being 'happily' single? > > I always thought the phrase "happily single" is a contradiction in > terms. Definitely seems that way to me... > > -- > "Its origin and purpose, still a total mystery." > - Dr. Heywood Floyd, "2001: A Space Odyssey" stop reminding me. :( Michele "take the cheese to sickbay" B'elanna What is the phrase heard most often in Voyager's Mess Hall? "Medical Emergency!!!" What did the blonde Klingon say? It was a good day to dye.

2000-06-04 00:00:00 - Re: :-( - ("Engaged Pie (aka Gordon)" <sweetiepie_1966@yahoo.com>)

Mournful Ta' wrote > You know wha sucks about being 'happily' single? You have > no one to turn to when you feel like shit. > > <sigh> <comfort> You have friends dude! Switch on ICQ.

2000-06-04 00:00:00 - Re: :-( - (Michele <belanna@uswest.net>)

Steve Christianson wrote: > > X-No-Archive: yes > > Mournful Ta' wrote: > > > > You know wha sucks about being 'happily' single? You have > > no one to turn to when you feel like shit. > > > > <sigh> > > Then again, you don't have to listen your other half bitch either. Women > always have ten times as much to complain about anyway, so you're better > off. > > (yes that was a politically incorrect JOKE people) <g> > > Seriously now. If you feel like shit, do something productive. The day I > got fired from my last job (December 4, 1990, three weeks before Xmas, i was just starting high school. Hehe > during a recession, just before the Iraq War oh yeah that was fun), I > went home and finished my first book proposal. Printed it out and mailed > it the same day: rest is history. The moral? Channel those "shit" > feelings into doing something good. If this is babe-related, call up a > new one TODAY. And I mean TODAY. As in, after you read this post pick up > the phone. It may sound funny but trust me, just the act of asking out a > woman gets hormones flowing and a certain adrenaline/tension rush going > which will ease your depression. > > Best of luck. Hope my advice didn't sound too "SteveC" but I think > you'll find it works. Not bad, but how about us ladies in the group. -- Michele "take the cheese to sickbay" B'elanna What is the phrase heard most often in Voyager's Mess Hall? "Medical Emergency!!!" What did the blonde Klingon say? It was a good day to dye.

2000-06-04 00:00:00 - Re: :-( - (Michele <belanna@uswest.net>)

Steve Christianson wrote: > > X-No-Archive: yes > > Michele wrote: > > > > Brian Barjenbruch wrote: > > > > > > > You know wha sucks about being 'happily' single? > > > > > > I always thought the phrase "happily single" is a contradiction in > > > terms. Definitely seems that way to me... > > > > > > -- > > > "Its origin and purpose, still a total mystery." > > > - Dr. Heywood Floyd, "2001: A Space Odyssey" > > > > stop reminding me. :( > > Send me a pic and if you're cute, we can cure that. <g> If i didnt know you, i would say that sounded like a certain troll. I am still not sure about sending a picture to the website. Also there is no recent ones. The last really nice one was a few years ago. Michele "take the cheese to sickbay" B'elanna What is the phrase heard most often in Voyager's Mess Hall? "Medical Emergency!!!" What did the blonde Klingon say? It was a good day to dye.

2000-06-04 00:00:00 - Re: :-( - (kemosabe@skyenet.net)

On Sun, 04 Jun 2000 06:23:16 GMT, Brian Barjenbruch <brianb1@home.com> wrote: |I always thought the phrase "happily single" is a contradiction in |terms. Definitely seems that way to me... Masked Man----->Couldnt be more wrong, my man. Whether single or married, life is what you make it. There are supremely happy people in both estates. -- Who was that masked man?

2000-06-04 00:00:00 - Re: :-( - (Lisa <lisa@chakfan.com>)

"Mournful Ta'" <tateria@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:6el_4.58562$v7.2460897@news-west.usenetserver.com... > You know wha sucks about being 'happily' single? You have > no one to turn to when you feel like shit. > > <sigh> > [cuddle]

2000-06-05 00:00:00 - Re: :-( - (Wavemaker <wavemaker@my-deja.com>)

"Starfish" wrote: > Allie Andrews schrieb: > > > Ever wondered why we have so much live for? > > > > In a nutshell..............MEN > > Totally agreed! :o) Aw shucks. You girls know how to make us guys feel wanted. <g>

2000-06-05 00:00:00 - Re: :-( - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbill25@freeuk.com>)

"Allie Andrews" <allie@jupiter23.demon.co.uk> wrote in message > > Ever wondered why we have so much more to compain about? > > In a nutshell..............MEN > *thwap!* -- Windows reinstalls suck! ICQ: 37464244

2000-06-05 00:00:00 - Re: :-( - (Allie Andrews <allie@jupiter23.demon.co.uk>)

Mournful Ta' <tateria@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:6el_4.58562$v7.2460897@news-west.usenetserver.com... > You know wha sucks about being 'happily' single? You have > no one to turn to when you feel like shit. > > <sigh> Ta' Yes you do! You have us <smooch> Allie x

2000-06-05 00:00:00 - Re: :-( - (Allie Andrews <allie@jupiter23.demon.co.uk>)

Stevieweivie wrote > Then again, you don't have to listen your other half bitch either. Women > always have ten times as much to complain about anyway, so you're better > off. > > (yes that was a politically incorrect JOKE people) <g> Ever wondered why we have so much more to compain about? In a nutshell..............MEN Allie x

2000-06-05 00:00:00 - Re: :-( - (Lisa <lisa@chakfan.com>)

"Allie Andrews" <allie@jupiter23.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:8hft3b$bgd$2@plutonium.compulink.co.uk... > > Stevieweivie wrote > > > Then again, you don't have to listen your other half bitch either. Women > > always have ten times as much to complain about anyway, so you're better > > off. > > > > (yes that was a politically incorrect JOKE people) <g> > > Ever wondered why we have so much more to compain about? > > In a nutshell..............MEN > LOL! You go girl!

2000-06-05 00:00:00 - Re: :-( - (Allie Andrews <allie@jupiter23.demon.co.uk>)

Stupendous Stevie wrote > > Ever wondered why we have so much more to compain about? > > > Because we have to put up with it in order to get laid? Hey, no matter what you do or say you will only get laid when WE really feel like it. At least that is how it should be! > > In a nutshell..............MEN > > > Oh please. <g> You know its true! > Welcome back Allie! How were exams? Incredibly average............I nearly cried in one on Friday because it all got on top of me but I managed to pull myself together and finish it! How's things with you m'dear? Allie x

2000-06-05 00:00:00 - Re: :-( - (Lisa <lisa@chakfan.com>)

2000-06-05 00:00:00 - Re: :-( - (Allie Andrews <allie@jupiter23.demon.co.uk>)

Spiffing-Steve wrote > Not in my fantasy world, which has been heavily influenced by porno > movies. In that world gorgeous sleazy women line up to make thumpbunnies > with Big Steve, and afterwards they serve me food and beverages while I > watch TV. LOL Very similar to my fantasy world, 'cept it is men not women of course. Oh and the men aren't sleezy they are tall, muscular and intelligent. > When was the last time a guy rambled on to you endlessly for hours about > relationships and "where they're going"? <g> You'd be surprised! > [comfort] I'm glad it's over. :-) So am I! It was far more stressful than I expected. I used to be fine in exams but it had been so long I seem to have lost the knack! > Very busy: been finishing up a job for a legal publisher. I should get > it out in the next few days though, and then I'm hoping to tackle my > e-mail (which is up to 90 messages, about 30 of which I haven't even read much less responded to). Good luck getting your job shipped and even more luck in getting your backlog of emails cleared. For once I feel like you. Normally I have very good at answering emails but this last few weeks I have been appalling. Allie x

2000-06-06 00:00:00 - Re: :-( - ("Louis M. Brown" <phyphor@rocketmail.com>)

On Mon, 5 Jun 2000 19:20:03 -0500, "Wavemaker" <wavemaker@my-deja.com> wrote: > >"Starfish" wrote: >> Allie Andrews schrieb: >> >> > Ever wondered why we have so much live for? >> > >> > In a nutshell..............MEN >> >> Totally agreed! :o) > >Aw shucks. You girls know how to make us guys feel wanted. <g> Yea, no shit.. <g> -LMB

2000-06-06 00:00:00 - Re: :-( - (Starfish <starfish-sc@gmx.de>)

Allie Andrews schrieb: > > Stevieweivie wrote > > > Then again, you don't have to listen your other half bitch either. Women > > always have ten times as much to complain about anyway, so you're better > > off. > > > > (yes that was a politically incorrect JOKE people) <g> > > Ever wondered why we have so much more to compain about? > > In a nutshell..............MEN Totally agreed! :o) Da Starfish

2000-06-07 00:00:00 - Re: :-( - (Lady Pie aka Michelle <LadyPie_2000@yahoo.co.uk>)

Mournful Ta' <tateria@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:6el_4.58562$v7.2460897@news-west.usenetserver.com... > You know wha sucks about being 'happily' single? You have > no one to turn to when you feel like shit. > > <sigh> Wish I had been here for you. Sorry :-(. *belated hugs* > > > >

2000-06-07 00:00:00 - Re: :-( - (xyz <whomever@nowhere.net>)

Promise??? "Allie Andrews" <allie@jupiter23.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:8hft3b$bgd$2@plutonium.compulink.co.uk... > > Stevieweivie wrote > > > Then again, you don't have to listen your other half bitch either. Women > > always have ten times as much to complain about anyway, so you're better > > off. > > > > (yes that was a politically incorrect JOKE people) <g> > > Ever wondered why we have so much more to compain about? > > In a nutshell..............MEN > > Allie > x > >

2000-06-08 00:00:00 - Re: :-( - (Starfish <starfish-sc@gmx.de>)

Wavemaker schrieb: > > "Starfish" wrote: > > Allie Andrews schrieb: > > > > > Ever wondered who deserves spanking the most? > > > > > > In a nutshell..............MEN > > > > Totally agreed! :o) > > Aw shucks. You girls know how to make us guys feel wanted. <g> We luv ya!! :) da Wavefish