FLM films - My Webpage

2000-02-10 00:00:00 - Re: Before I leave... - (DBR <assman@finalfrontier.com>)

ViNNY wrote in message <87vks8$uq8$1@news7.svr.pol.co.uk>... >Yes, thank you all for helping me make this the most hyped episode of >Voyager ever on this NG... :-) > >So how was it? Good, bad, indifferent? > Practically perfect in every way. Except the Rock, of course. >Yes, I'm a wrestling fan. And I like Voyager. Blow me :-) > Well, we all have our faults.

2000-02-11 00:00:00 - Re: Before I leave... - (Aardvark <aardvarkboy@hotmail.com>)

ViNNY wrote: > Yes, thank you all for helping me make this the most hyped episode of > Voyager ever on this NG... :-) Well, don't cash them publicity checks from the Rock just yet Vin. You *did* get paid for this right? > So how was it? Good, bad, indifferent? Didn't you see it? You tell us. (A wrestling fan's POV). > Yes, I'm a wrestling fan. And I like Voyager. Nuttin' wrong widdat. Blow me :-) Heh, subtle...

2000-02-11 00:00:00 - Re: Before I leave... - (ViNNY <vinny@vinnyworld.freeserve.co.uk>)

Aardvark <aardvarkboy@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:QGTo4.2245$Cn1.75244@news5.giganews.com... > > ViNNY wrote: > > > Yes, thank you all for helping me make this the most hyped episode of > > Voyager ever on this NG... :-) > > Well, don't cash them publicity checks from the Rock just yet Vin. You *did* > get paid for this right? I get paid in merchandise *looks at his new "Poontang Pie" shirt* :-) > > So how was it? Good, bad, indifferent? > > Didn't you see it? You tell us. (A wrestling fan's POV). In the UK. No idea when we'll get to see it. > > Yes, I'm a wrestling fan. And I like Voyager. > > Nuttin' wrong widdat. You wouldn't think so... ;-) -Vin

2000-02-11 00:00:00 - Before I leave... - (ViNNY <vinny@vinnyworld.freeserve.co.uk>)

Yes, thank you all for helping me make this the most hyped episode of Voyager ever on this NG... :-) So how was it? Good, bad, indifferent? Yes, I'm a wrestling fan. And I like Voyager. Blow me :-) -Vin

2000-02-12 00:00:00 - Re: Before I leave... - (SJohnson <medegno2@mediaone.net>)

ViNNY wrote: > > Yes, thank you all for helping me make this the most hyped episode of > Voyager ever on this NG... :-) Aw shucks... t'wernt nothin', Vin... ;) > So how was it? Good, bad, indifferent? Actually, it was better than I thought (the *story*, not the 'special' guest star)... Rock, himself, only had a few moments of on-screen time-- but I think he has a certain *something* that can make him a lot of money in the action-adventure movie department, iffen he decides to go that route. > Yes, I'm a wrestling fan. And I like Voyager. Blow me :-) Back at ya, tough-guy! <heh heh> 8-) (Don't be a stranger here, m'man..!) SJohnson