FLM films - My Webpage

2000-03-22 00:00:00 - Re: Star Trek Addresses - (NY152 <mightyquinnNOmiSPAM@altavista.net.invalid>)

WWW.AUTOGRAPHCENTRAL.COM As far as I know, Paramount addy stll works for TNG. recently, I got preprints from Michael Dorn, Marina Sirtis, LeVar Burton. Signed Photo from Brent Spiner, c/o Gersh Agency. Expect at least a year wait for a non-preprint. Migthy////QWuinn * Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network * The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!

2000-03-22 00:00:00 - Star Trek Addresses - (NY152 <mightyquinnNOmiSPAM@altavista.net.invalid>)

[...]

2000-03-22 00:00:00 - Star Trek Addresses - ("Keith A. Jakubowski" <kjakubowsk@aol.com>)

Hi, Can anyone point me to a Website that has addresses for autographs for the cast members of all the Star Trek series? The few sites I've seen have "c/o DS9 or TNG" for a lot of the addresses. Do those addresses still work even though the shows aren't being produced anymore? -- Keith Jakubowski kjakubowsk@aol.com Keith's Star Wars Archive: http://keith.simplenet.com Keith's U2 CD-R Bootleg Trading Page: http://keith.simplenet.com/u2/u2.htm

2000-03-23 00:00:00 - Re: Star Trek Addresses - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen@hotmail.com>)

Gisele La Roche <glr@mailcity.com> wrote in message: 8F0051552glarochesprintca@news.sprint.ca... > You can write to any of the stars of Star Trek at: > > Name of Star and Show > c/o Paramount Studios > 5555 Melrose Ave. > Hollywood, CA > U.S.A. > 90038 > > Depending on the star, replies are faster from some than from > others. It may take months to get a reply. You should include a > SASE (self-addressed stamped envelope) as this might speed up the > reply. You will most likely get an autographed photo this way so > send a big enough envelope. Yep, they normally send 8 x 10 pics... Julianna ------------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-03-23 00:00:00 - Re: Star Trek Addresses - (glr@mailcity.com)

You can write to any of the stars of Star Trek at: Name of Star and Show c/o Paramount Studios 5555 Melrose Ave. Hollywood, CA U.S.A. 90038 Depending on the star, replies are faster from some than from others. It may take months to get a reply. You should include a SASE (self-addressed stamped envelope) as this might speed up the reply. You will most likely get an autographed photo this way so send a big enough envelope. Gisele --Ubi dubium ibi libertas--

2000-03-24 00:00:00 - Re: Star Trek Addresses - (glr@mailcity.com)

Masked Man kemosabe@skyenet.net wrote in <38dbd103.6819074@news.mindspring.com>: > >Masked Man---->Anybody got their email address(es)? Even if they're >only shell accounts I'd write to them. Got a very nice email once >from a young lady named Jacqueline Collen who played Maeve on the >Adventures of Sinbad.... Go to http://www.startrek.com Go to Briefings Go to Communications Go to Transmit Message Scroll down to see a drop down box and select your star I've never actually tried it so I don't know if they reply. However, you are better off using snail mail and will get a reply even if it takes months. Gisele --Ubi dubium ibi libertas--

2000-03-24 00:00:00 - Re: Star Trek Addresses - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen@hotmail.com>)

Gisele La Roche <glr@mailcity.com> wrote in message: 8F0165646glarochesprintca@news.sprint.ca... > Masked Man kemosabe@skyenet.net wrote in > <38dbd103.6819074@news.mindspring.com>: > > > > >Masked Man---->Anybody got their email address(es)? Even if > they're > >only shell accounts I'd write to them. Got a very nice email once > >from a young lady named Jacqueline Collen who played Maeve on the > >Adventures of Sinbad.... > > Go to http://www.startrek.com > Go to Briefings > Go to Communications > Go to Transmit Message > Scroll down to see a drop down box and select your star > > I've never actually tried it so I don't know if they reply. > However, you are better off using snail mail and will get a reply > even if it takes months. I'm not even sure they *get* the mail in the first place... The best way to get in touch with your favorite stars is still to go and see them at a convention, get their autograph, and if you're lucky you can ask them a question or two and maybe even talk to them a bit. Julianna ------------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-03-24 00:00:00 - Re: Star Trek Addresses - (kemosabe@skyenet.net)

On Thu, 23 Mar 2000 14:05:39 GMT, glr@mailcity.com (Gisele La Roche) wrote: |You can write to any of the stars of Star Trek at: | | Name of Star and Show | c/o Paramount Studios | 5555 Melrose Ave. | Hollywood, CA | U.S.A. | 90038 | |Depending on the star, replies are faster from some than from |others. It may take months to get a reply. You should include a |SASE (self-addressed stamped envelope) as this might speed up the |reply. You will most likely get an autographed photo this way so |send a big enough envelope. | |Gisele | |--Ubi dubium ibi libertas-- Masked Man---->Anybody got their email address(es)? Even if they're only shell accounts I'd write to them. Got a very nice email once from a young lady named Jacqueline Collen who played Maeve on the Adventures of Sinbad.... | -- Who was that masked man?

2000-03-26 00:00:00 - Re: Star Trek Addresses - (TheShredder <THESHREDDER1haveaball@prodigy.net>)

> |Depending on the star, replies are faster from some than from > |others. It may take months to get a reply. You should include a > |SASE (self-addressed stamped envelope) as this might speed up the > |reply. You will most likely get an autographed photo this way so > |send a big enough envelope. > | > |Gisele > | > |--Ubi dubium ibi libertas-- > How many are actually signed by the star themselves? I know Stewarts are preprints. And what are the chances you'll get a real auto if you send 'em a photo? > Masked Man---->Anybody got their email address(es)? Even if they're > only shell accounts I'd write to them. Got a very nice email once > from a young lady named Jacqueline Collen who played Maeve on the > Adventures of Sinbad.... Heh, never saw the show but it sounds cool. George Takai has an email addy on his page, and I actually did get a nice reply from him :). Don't know about any of the other trek stars.

2000-03-31 00:00:00 - Re: Star Trek Addresses - (ssurname@aol.com)

If the addresses don't work, your mail will be returned to you by the studio. I'd take my chances. Angela