FLM films - My Webpage

2000-01-28 00:00:00 - Re: Neelix and... Janeway??? - (Guinan <Guinan@USSEnterprise.NOSPAM.zzn.com>)

LagleyLowsley wrote: > I was reading Jim Wright's review of "Fair Haven" the other day, > and at one point during Janeway's scene with Neelix in the messhall, Mr. Wright > comments, "Oh, he is SO in love with her." A few days later, I noticed > someone mention in another review of another episode that they appreciated > Neelix's little crush on Janeway. > WHERE did this come from? I've never taken any notice of Neelix's > behavior towards Janeway. I, personally, just think they're friends, but I'm > interested in what you guys have to say. I really can't think of any scenes > outside of Fair Haven when Neelix acts as though he has deeper feelings for > her... but, that's just me. :-) I think Neelix is just still very grateful that Janeway still keeps him around...... bootlicker...... *G* Guinan -- Remove the *NOSPAM* to reply Visit Guinan's Bar and Grille http://www.welcome.to/guinans In Loving Memory of DeForest Kelley http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Chamber/2541/dkelley.htm

2000-01-29 00:00:00 - Neelix and... Janeway??? - (lagleylowsley@aol.com)

I was reading Jim Wright's review of "Fair Haven" the other day, and at one point during Janeway's scene with Neelix in the messhall, Mr. Wright comments, "Oh, he is SO in love with her." A few days later, I noticed someone mention in another review of another episode that they appreciated Neelix's little crush on Janeway. WHERE did this come from? I've never taken any notice of Neelix's behavior towards Janeway. I, personally, just think they're friends, but I'm interested in what you guys have to say. I really can't think of any scenes outside of Fair Haven when Neelix acts as though he has deeper feelings for her... but, that's just me. :-)

2000-01-29 00:00:00 - Re: Neelix and... Janeway??? - (Ta'Teria <tateria@delete.this.you.poo.poo.head.yahoo.com>)

No.

2000-01-31 00:00:00 - Re: Neelix and... Janeway??? NOOOOOOO!!!!! - (Mistress Janeway <janeway@kduty.freeserve.co.uk>)

Guinan <Guinan@USSEnterprise.NOSPAM.zzn.com> wrote in message news:3892767C.66E3AA9@USSEnterprise.NOSPAM.zzn.com... > > > LagleyLowsley wrote: > > > I was reading Jim Wright's review of "Fair Haven" the other day, > > and at one point during Janeway's scene with Neelix in the messhall, Mr. Wright > > comments, "Oh, he is SO in love with her." A few days later, I noticed > > someone mention in another review of another episode that they appreciated > > Neelix's little crush on Janeway. > > WHERE did this come from? I've never taken any notice of Neelix's > > behavior towards Janeway. I, personally, just think they're friends, but I'm > > interested in what you guys have to say. I really can't think of any scenes > > outside of Fair Haven when Neelix acts as though he has deeper feelings for > > her... but, that's just me. :-) Ohhh, please Gods, let it be just you. But knowing TPTB, I don't know.... Mistress Janeway

2000-02-02 00:00:00 - Re: Neelix and... Janeway??? NOOOOOOO!!!!! - (Angry Angel� <briles1@earthlink.net>)

"Lisa" <dugmore@freeuk.com> wrote in message news:879rhn$ati$11@apple.news.easynet.net... > > "Mistress Janeway" <janeway@kduty.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message > news:8754p3$gki$1@news7.svr.pol.co.uk... > > > > Guinan <Guinan@USSEnterprise.NOSPAM.zzn.com> wrote in message > > news:3892767C.66E3AA9@USSEnterprise.NOSPAM.zzn.com... > > > > > > > > > LagleyLowsley wrote: > > > > > > > I was reading Jim Wright's review of "Fair Haven" the > other > > day, > > > > and at one point during Janeway's scene with Neelix in the messhall, > Mr. > > Wright > > > > comments, "Oh, he is SO in love with her." A few days later, I > noticed > > > > someone mention in another review of another episode that they > > appreciated > > > > Neelix's little crush on Janeway. > > > > WHERE did this come from? I've never taken any notice of > > Neelix's > > > > behavior towards Janeway. I, personally, just think they're friends, > > but I'm > > > > interested in what you guys have to say. I really can't think of any > > scenes > > > > outside of Fair Haven when Neelix acts as though he has deeper > feelings > > for > > > > her... but, that's just me. :-) > > > > > > Ohhh, please Gods, let it be just you. But knowing TPTB, I don't know.... > > > LOL, I had read Jim's review before I saw the ep, but had forgotten that bit > until the scene came on and I suddenly thought, 'wow' this guy really does > have a MAJOR crush on Janeway. Maybe not in love as such, but definitely a > huge crush. > > Sweet innit? > I never noticed, but I guess I'll have to pay more attention. > > -- > Lisa > > "When I'm feeling weak > And my pain walks down a one way street > I look above > And I know I'll always be blessed with love" > > Angry Angel��� -------------------- Janeway Rocks! "One of the things you learn as you move up the ranks and get a little older is that you wish you had more time in your youth to really absorb all the things that happen to you. It goes by so fast, it's so easy to become jaded, to treat the extraordinary like just another day at the office." -Captain Kathryn Janeway