FLM films - My Webpage

2000-05-04 00:00:00 - Re: Fury....Reviews? - ("David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com>)

TheShredder wrote: > > I've been to busy this week planning this new webserver, and don't have the > time to go through the 100+ messages on Fury :). So what did everyone think > of this episode? > > Normally I don't plot pick....gets to confusing and in the way of the > story....but question.. > > Why did Kes choose that particular moment in time? Why didn't she just go > back in time to the day they first encoutered Voyager? Stop her younger > self from joining the crew? She just drained power from the warp drive to go back into the past. She couldn't contol when she'd show up on Voyager. That's why she asked the computer when she was.

2000-05-04 00:00:00 - Re: Fury....Reviews? - (xyz <whomever@nowhere.net>)

For that matter, if she's got all these powers, why didn't just take on the caretaker before Voyager was taken to the Delta Quad? Or if she didn't want to "take him on" then find the other caretaker for him? "TheShredder" <THESHREDDER1haveaball@prodigy.net> wrote in message news:8est83$11q0$1@newssvr04-int.news.prodigy.com... > > I've been to busy this week planning this new webserver, and don't have the > time to go through the 100+ messages on Fury :). So what did everyone think > of this episode? > > Normally I don't plot pick....gets to confusing and in the way of the > story....but question.. > > Why did Kes choose that particular moment in time? Why didn't she just go > back in time to the day they first encoutered Voyager? Stop her younger > self from joining the crew? > > > > >

2000-05-04 00:00:00 - Fury....Reviews? - (TheShredder <THESHREDDER1haveaball@prodigy.net>)

2000-05-05 00:00:00 - Re: Fury....Reviews? - (Laura <laware@strato.net>)

TheShredder <THESHREDDER1haveaball@prodigy.net> wrote in message news:8est83$11q0$1@newssvr04-int.news.prodigy.com... > > I've been to busy this week planning this new webserver, and don't have the > time to go through the 100+ messages on Fury :). So what did everyone think > of this episode? I liked it for the most part. > Normally I don't plot pick....gets to confusing and in the way of the > story....but question.. But it's so much fun! > Why did Kes choose that particular moment in time? Why didn't she just go > back in time to the day they first encoutered Voyager? Stop her younger > self from joining the crew? Spoiler space.... My guess is she wouldn't be able to take revenge on Voyager if she went earlier. When she went back she could use the Vidians to carry out her evil deed. -- "Chocolate is a serious thing" -Deanna Troi- Laura Ware (laware@strato.net)

2000-05-05 00:00:00 - Re: Fury....Reviews? - (Stembolt <Stembolt@austin.rr.combadge>)

"xyz" <whomever@nowhere.net> wrote in message news:whnQ4.1571$Ft1.57159@typhoon.ne.mediaone.net... > For that matter, if she's got all these powers, why didn't just take on the > caretaker before Voyager was taken to the Delta Quad? Or if she didn't want > to "take him on" then find the other caretaker for him? > How about Kes becoming the new Ocampan caretaker. Providing, of course, she can figure out how to stay alive more than a year or two. -- Stembolt "We tend to scoff at the beliefs of the ancients. But we can't scoff at them personally, to their faces, and this is what annoys me." -- Jack Handey

2000-05-06 00:00:00 - Re: Fury....Reviews? - (Laura <laware@strato.net>)

Masked Man <kemosabe@skyenet.net> wrote in message news:391c7613.7448298@news.mindspring.com... > On Thu, 4 May 2000 17:28:23 -0400, "TheShredder" > <THESHREDDER1haveaball@prodigy.net> wrote: > > |Why did Kes choose that particular moment in time? Why didn't she just go > |back in time to the day they first encoutered Voyager? Stop her younger > |self from joining the crew? > > a) She was irrational > b) She wanted to see Voyager again > c) That would have made sense, and that's against Voyager script > rules.... Against the rules, huh? Well, that explains a lot.... -- "Chocolate is a serious thing" -Deanna Troi- Laura Ware (laware@strato.net)

2000-05-06 00:00:00 - Re: Fury....Reviews? - (kemosabe@skyenet.net)

On Thu, 4 May 2000 17:28:23 -0400, "TheShredder" <THESHREDDER1haveaball@prodigy.net> wrote: |Why did Kes choose that particular moment in time? Why didn't she just go |back in time to the day they first encoutered Voyager? Stop her younger |self from joining the crew? a) She was irrational b) She wanted to see Voyager again c) That would have made sense, and that's against Voyager script rules.... -- Who was that masked man?