FLM films - My Webpage

2000-02-14 00:00:00 - Will Seven join section 31 when she gets back to Earth? - (Wavemaker <Wavemaker_member@newsguy.com>)

Would Seven make a good canidate for them?

2000-02-14 00:00:00 - Re: Will Seven join section 31 when she gets back to Earth? - ("David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com>)

Wavemaker wrote: > > Would Seven make a good canidate for them? Well, I'm sure that they'd love to get their hands on her. They'd probably try to extract as much info on the Borg as they could from her. I don't know if she'd join willingly though. -- Scully: Snake handling, they didn't talk about that in catechism. Mulder: Maybe not, but I used to know a couple of Catholic school girls, who were experts at it. - The X-Files: "Signs and Wonders" http://pages.whowhere.com/entertainment/scififan/

2000-02-15 00:00:00 - Re: Will Seven join section 31 when she gets back to Earth? - (DBR <assman@finalfrontier.com>)

Wavemaker wrote in message <88aos8$fcc@drn.newsguy.com>... >Would Seven make a good canidate for them? > Nope, she's toooo bitchy and stuborn.

2000-02-15 00:00:00 - Re: Will Seven join section 31 when she gets back to Earth? - (evilklowwn@aol.comedy)

David B doth write thus: >> Would Seven make a good canidate for them? > >Well, I'm sure that they'd love to get their hands on her. They'd >probably try to extract as much info on the Borg as they could from her. >I don't know if she'd join willingly though. They'll certainly debrief her vigorously enough. Seven may even see the *logic* of such a group for the Federation's survival, but as we've seen they screen possible candidates very carefully. Emotionally Seven is still very much a child, continuing the emotional growing-up that was halted when Annika Hanson was assimilated. He-Who-Wonders-If-Bashir's-Joined-Yet "All of our Gods are currently busy with other believers; please hold, your salvation is important to Us. If you are praying for personal gain, pray '1' now....."

2000-02-15 00:00:00 - Re: Will Seven join section 31 when she gets back to Earth? - (Ta'Teria <tateria@request.this.dodo.head.com>)

"Wavemaker" <Wavemaker_member@newsguy.com> wrote in message news:88aos8$fcc@drn.newsguy.com... > Would Seven make a good canidate for them? > "You will COMply!"

2000-02-16 00:00:00 - Re: Will Seven join section 31 when she gets back to Earth? - (threevok@webtv.net)

Seven joins a top secret government agency that uses a fancy looking time travel suit to fix problems by making them never have happened, you know, SEVEN OF NINE DAYS :-) We respectfully request that you take us to Eden -- Doctor Sevrin :-)

2000-02-16 00:00:00 - Re: Will Seven join section 31 when she gets back to Earth? - (arlie88@aol.comNoSpam)

>>>Would Seven make a good canidate for them? > Nope, she's toooo bitchy and stuborn. << Oh, geez. I can see it now. The next Star Trek series: LA FEMME ANNIKA. -- Arlie

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: Will Seven join section 31 when she gets back to Earth? - ("David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com>)

Stormstruck wrote: > > Bozo the Evil Klown <evilklowwn@aol.comedy> wrote in message > news:20000215091817.01122.00002971@ng-fe1.aol.com... > > David B doth write thus: > > > > >> Would Seven make a good canidate for them? > > > > > >Well, I'm sure that they'd love to get their hands on her. They'd > > >probably try to extract as much info on the Borg as they could from her. > > >I don't know if she'd join willingly though. > > > > I can't see her joining.... > > > They'll certainly debrief her vigorously enough. > > > > To quote 5er "Haw Haw" > > > Seven may even see the *logic* of such a group for the Federation's > survival, > > but as we've seen they screen possible candidates very carefully. > Emotionally > > Seven is still very much a child, continuing the emotional growing-up that > was > > halted when Annika Hanson was assimilated. > > True, I think she'd like to get out some more before committing to anything. > > > > > He-Who-Wonders-If-Bashir's-Joined-Yet > > > > Me too... and on a related subject.... > > What ever happened to all those genetically tinkered weirdos that told the > federation to let the dominion win the war? (DS9) Not much. They're still in the institution except for the girl who couldn't talk. Bashir was able to heal her and then she went off one her own. -- Scully: Snake handling, they didn't talk about that in catechism. Mulder: Maybe not, but I used to know a couple of Catholic school girls, who were experts at it. - The X-Files: "Signs and Wonders" http://pages.whowhere.com/entertainment/scififan/

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: Will Seven join section 31 when she gets back to Earth? - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules>)

Pie wrote: > > Wavemaker wrote > >Would Seven make a good canidate for them? > > > > Nah, she's too dangerous, she has too much of her own agenda. Section 31 is irrelevant :-) > Tuvok > might make a good candidate though. If he could be convinced of the > logic. Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-23 00:00:00 - Re: Will Seven join section 31 when she gets back to Earth? - ("lurker@home" <bluesbird@crosswinds.net>)

Pie wrote in message <88e4nd$bvs$1@news6.svr.pol.co.uk>... >Wavemaker wrote >>Would Seven make a good canidate for them? >> > >Nah, she's too dangerous, she has too much of her own agenda. Tuvok >might make a good candidate though. If he could be convinced of the >logic. > Section 31? Most of 'em will be Section Eight.........