FLM films - My Webpage

2000-07-25 00:00:00 - Re: Philly Con This Weekend - ("Chris W." <el_capitano@geocities.com>)

"VoyagerLady" <voyagerlady13NOvoSPAM@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote in message news:09b0fc85.c5699c9b@usw-ex0102-016.remarq.com... > Who is Claudia Christian? Ivanova from Babylon 5. > Is the Film Trekkies worth the time to see it, or would be time > better be spent roaming the dealers room? Trekkies airs 1/2 hour > after the con opens. I've heard it's quite amusing. > How do the auctions usually go.....these are no minimum bid > auctions. No idea, but I'd bet they get expensive. Chris W.

2000-07-25 00:00:00 - Re: Philly Con This Weekend - (VoyagerLady <voyagerlady13NOvoSPAM@yahoo.com.invalid>)

"Chris W." <el_capitano@geocities.com> wrote: > >"VoyagerLady" <voyagerlady13NOvoSPAM@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote in message >news:09b0fc85.c5699c9b@usw-ex0102-016.remarq.com... > >> Who is Claudia Christian? > >Ivanova from Babylon 5. ok, thanks for the info > >> Is the Film Trekkies worth the time to see it, or would be time >> better be spent roaming the dealers room? Trekkies airs 1/2 hour >> after the con opens. > >I've heard it's quite amusing. I'll have to take it under consideration. > >> How do the auctions usually go.....these are no minimum bid >> auctions. > >No idea, but I'd bet they get expensive. I am hoping for some scripts. Ronda ----------------------------------------------------------- Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com. Up to 100 minutes free! http://www.keen.com

2000-07-25 00:00:00 - Re: Philly Con This Weekend - (VoyagerLady <voyagerlady13NOvoSPAM@yahoo.com.invalid>)

kemosabe@skyenet.net (Masked Man) wrote: >On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 15:34:49 -0700, VoyagerLady ><voyagerlady13NOvoSPAM@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote: > >|Lolita Fatjo will appear in her capacity as script coordinator >|for all the modern Treks, as well as the last three movies. She >|has a workshop Sunday morning and will provide insight for would >|be writers. That is at 10AM Sunday morning. I plan to attend, >|provided I am awake at that hour. > >Masked Man<------wishes he could be there...*sigh* > I wish you could be there too, MM. I'd have liked to have met you. And Shredder, I hope I get a chance to meet you as well, since you will be there Saturday. The more the merrier. Ronda Whose niece will be glad to get some quality computer time whilst her aunt is gone. ----------------------------------------------------------- Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com. Up to 100 minutes free! http://www.keen.com

2000-07-25 00:00:00 - Philly Con This Weekend - (VoyagerLady <voyagerlady13NOvoSPAM@yahoo.com.invalid>)

First of all, thanks to all of y'all who made suggestions as to who the mystery guest might be. Another new item mentioned in my seat confirmation letter was the premier of a stunt team. They have appeared as aliens in both Voyager and Deep Space 9. Lolita Fatjo will appear in her capacity as script coordinator for all the modern Treks, as well as the last three movies. She has a workshop Sunday morning and will provide insight for would be writers. That is at 10AM Sunday morning. I plan to attend, provided I am awake at that hour. With the Dinner With The Stars being the night before, I am not sure if I will be awake that early. A few more Questions............ Who is Claudia Christian? Is the Film Trekkies worth the time to see it, or would be time better be spent roaming the dealers room? Trekkies airs 1/2 hour after the con opens. How do the auctions usually go.....these are no minimum bid auctions. Ronda Friday can't get here soon enough. ----------------------------------------------------------- Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com. Up to 100 minutes free! http://www.keen.com

2000-07-25 00:00:00 - Re: Philly Con This Weekend - (TheShredder <THESHREDDER1haveaball@prodigy.net>)

"TheShredder" <THESHREDDER1haveaball@prodigy.net> wrote: > > > Lolita Fatjo will appear in her capacity as script coordinator >> for all the modern Treks, as >Heh, Damn I wish they'd have known about this sooner so I could have booked >for Sunday. A Trip from the Jersey shore to Philly isn't exactly a jaunt >across the block. >But, if you would be able to attend, take notes and a video of it :). I don't own a video camera, but if I am awake at that hour, I will take notes. > >Man, I wish I could be there the entire weekend. Well, considering I am coming from Texas, I plan on being there all weekend. Ronda ----------------------------------------------------------- Got questions? Get answers over the phone at Keen.com. Up to 100 minutes free! http://www.keen.com

2000-07-26 00:00:00 - Re: Philly Con This Weekend - (evilklowwn@aol.comedy)

2000-07-26 00:00:00 - Re: Philly Con This Weekend - (kemosabe@skyenet.net)

On Tue, 25 Jul 2000 15:34:49 -0700, VoyagerLady <voyagerlady13NOvoSPAM@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote: |Lolita Fatjo will appear in her capacity as script coordinator |for all the modern Treks, as well as the last three movies. She |has a workshop Sunday morning and will provide insight for would |be writers. That is at 10AM Sunday morning. I plan to attend, |provided I am awake at that hour. Masked Man<------wishes he could be there...*sigh* -- Who was that masked man?

2000-07-28 00:00:00 - Re: Philly Con This Weekend - (wingatewdm@aol.com)

Wish I could attend the Philly con----I look forward to a full review----Please!! (IOWA GAL)