FLM films - My Webpage

2000-02-10 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (Lisa <dugmore@freeuk.com>)

"Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen@hotmail.com.NO.spam> wrote in message news:38A31B99.130D@hotmail.com.NO.spam... > Lisa wrote: > > > > "Shammie" <shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl> wrote in message > > news:20000210134846.01508.00000121@ng-bh1.aol.com.. > > > Really, sometimes I find his voice very sexy. I liked his hair better salt > > and > > > pepper, though. I thought the way he conducted himself in Memorial was > > with the > > > utmost class and restraint (unlike Neelix's "freakout"). > > > > > > > > > > I think he has an incredibly sexy voice and eyes that you could just melt > > into..... > > > You melt into pieces of ice?? Ice! They're brown and gooey and.......anyway I like them :-) > > > Anyway, what do you mean, salt and pepper hair? > > like he had at the beginning of the series... when he looked three times > his age instead of only twice his age like now :-) You can't beat an older man, especially one not afraid to show it. > > > Haven't seen Memorial yet (picking it up tomorrow thanks John :-) ), but I > > can quite believe that he handled himself with class, he really is a very > > dignified guy and what most people take as being cold and uncaring is just > > really him being restrained and dignified. > > > And his relationship with certain specimen out of a botany textbook... > :-) > > > I'm glad other people are > > finally realising this <g> > > > Did you also notice that his cheeks are kind of puffy, reminding you of > a hamster filling its cheeks with food? I think that really shows his > one-ness with all life on this planet: Part rodent, part tree, elements > of both, the animal kingdom and the flora of the planet, forming a new > entity... ROFLOL, it's a good job I've got a sense of humour Jules, or I might think you didn't like him <g> -- Lisa "When I'm feeling weak And my pain walks down a one way street I look above And I know I'll always be blessed with love"

2000-02-10 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (Therese Gray <tgray@zetnet.co.uk>)

The message <20000210134846.01508.00000121@ng-bh1.aol.com> from shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl (Shammie) contains these words: > Really, sometimes I find his voice very sexy. I liked his hair better salt and > pepper, though. I thought the way he conducted himself in Memorial was with the > utmost class and restraint (unlike Neelix's "freakout"). Errr...... are you sure you're feeling okay, Shammie? :)

2000-02-10 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

>From: Therese Gray >> Really, sometimes I find his voice very sexy. I liked his hair better salt >and >> pepper, though. I thought the way he conducted himself in Memorial was with >the >> utmost class and restraint (unlike Neelix's "freakout"). > > > >Errr...... are you sure you're feeling okay, Shammie? :) Yes, really! Ever since Memorial I see him in a whole new way. He was very cool and didn't make as big a deal as everyone else about what happened to himself.

2000-02-10 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

>From: "Lisa" >he really is a very >dignified guy and what most people take as being cold and uncaring is just >really him being restrained and dignified. I like that. I'm glad other people are >finally realising this <g> Yes, I am!

2000-02-10 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

>From: "Lisa" >> > Anyway, what do you mean, salt and pepper hair? >> like he had at the beginning of the series... when he looked three times >> his age instead of only twice his age like now :-) >You can't beat an older man, especially one not afraid to show it. >> Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeow!!

2000-02-10 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (arlie88@aol.comNoSpam)

I think Chakotay is a very attractive man. I kind of like him. After all, it's not his fault he's portrayed by a second-rate actor. <g> -- Arlie

2000-02-10 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbillDIE-SPAM-DIE@DIE-SPAM-DIEnutter.swinternet.co.uk>)

"Therese Gray" <tgray@zetnet.co.uk> wrote in message... > The message <20000210134846.01508.00000121@ng-bh1.aol.com> > from shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl (Shammie) contains these words: > > > Really, sometimes I find his voice very sexy. I liked his hair better salt and > > pepper, though. I thought the way he conducted himself in Memorial was with the > > utmost class and restraint (unlike Neelix's "freakout"). > > Errr...... are you sure you're feeling okay, Shammie? :) > I think she needs room to breathe... perhaps I should loosen her clothes and give her mouth-to-mouth... <vbeg> -- Sisko: "Do you really want to give up your life for the order of things?" Remata'Klan: "It is not my life to give up, Captain, and it never was." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/index.html; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove .DIE-SPAM-DIE from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-02-10 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (5er <5er_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <20000210193512.01538.00000413@ng-fp1.aol.com>, shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl says... > >>From: Therese Gray > >>> > Errr...... are you sure you're feeling okay, Shammie? :) >>> > >>> I think she needs room to breathe... perhaps I should loosen her clothes >>and >>> give her mouth-to-mouth... <vbeg> >> >>Sounds like she might like Chakotay to do that instead...... :) > >Well, of all the kisses they've ever shown on Voyager, the only one I ever >found that had any chemistry was the one between Chak and that 8472 chick. Harry and Seven kissed 3 times better.

2000-02-10 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - ("David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com>)

Shammie wrote: > > >From: Therese Gray > > >> Really, sometimes I find his voice very sexy. I liked his hair better salt > >and > >> pepper, though. I thought the way he conducted himself in Memorial was with > >the > >> utmost class and restraint (unlike Neelix's "freakout"). > > > > > > > >Errr...... are you sure you're feeling okay, Shammie? :) > > Yes, really! Ever since Memorial I see him in a whole new way. He was very cool > and didn't make as big a deal as everyone else about what happened to himself. At least he didn't act all whiny like Harry Kim... :) -- Scully: Snake handling, they didn't talk about that in catechism. Mulder: Maybe not, but I used to know a couple of Catholic school girls, who were experts at it. - The X-Files: "Signs and Wonders" http://pages.whowhere.com/entertainment/scififan/

2000-02-10 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - ("David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com>)

Shammie wrote: > > >From: Therese Gray > > >> Really, sometimes I find his voice very sexy. I liked his hair better salt > >and > >> pepper, though. I thought the way he conducted himself in Memorial was with > >the > >> utmost class and restraint (unlike Neelix's "freakout"). > > > > > > > >Errr...... are you sure you're feeling okay, Shammie? :) > > Yes, really! Ever since Memorial I see him in a whole new way. He was very cool > and didn't make as big a deal as everyone else about what happened to himself. Chak's not really that much of a crybaby... -- Scully: Snake handling, they didn't talk about that in catechism. Mulder: Maybe not, but I used to know a couple of Catholic school girls, who were experts at it. - The X-Files: "Signs and Wonders" http://pages.whowhere.com/entertainment/scififan/

2000-02-10 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - ("David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com>)

Shammie wrote: > > >From: 5er > > >>Well, of all the kisses they've ever shown on Voyager, the only one I ever > >>found that had any chemistry was the one between Chak and that 8472 chick. > > > >Harry and Seven kissed 3 times better. > > If you say so... I don't remember any Seven/Harry kiss... -- Scully: Snake handling, they didn't talk about that in catechism. Mulder: Maybe not, but I used to know a couple of Catholic school girls, who were experts at it. - The X-Files: "Signs and Wonders" http://pages.whowhere.com/entertainment/scififan/

2000-02-10 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - ("David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com>)

DBR wrote: > > Debby wrote in message ... > >On 10 Feb 2000 18:48:46 GMT, shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl (Shammie) wrote: > > > > Look who shows up! > > >>Really, sometimes I find his voice very sexy. I liked his hair better salt and > >>pepper, though. I thought the way he conducted himself in Memorial was with > the > >>utmost class and restraint (unlike Neelix's "freakout"). > >> > > > >Excuse me while I puke... :-) > > Meee toooo! (But then again, I'm a guy and allowed to puke during moments like > this) > > How's the JR newsgroup doin'? When I left, it didn't look much better that this > one does now. Same old, same old. -- Scully: Snake handling, they didn't talk about that in catechism. Mulder: Maybe not, but I used to know a couple of Catholic school girls, who were experts at it. - The X-Files: "Signs and Wonders" http://pages.whowhere.com/entertainment/scififan/

2000-02-10 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen@hotmail.com.NO.spam>)

Shammie wrote: > > Really, sometimes I find his voice very sexy. You mean because of that pseudo-passionate breathing ? :-) >I liked his hair better salt and > pepper, though. I thought the way he conducted himself in Memorial was with the > utmost class and restraint (unlike Neelix's "freakout"). Neelix has more temper, though. And he can cook. Sort of. Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

Lisa wrote: > > "Shammie" <shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl> wrote in message > news:20000210134846.01508.00000121@ng-bh1.aol.com.. > > Really, sometimes I find his voice very sexy. I liked his hair better salt > and > > pepper, though. I thought the way he conducted himself in Memorial was > with the > > utmost class and restraint (unlike Neelix's "freakout"). > > > > > > I think he has an incredibly sexy voice and eyes that you could just melt > into..... You melt into pieces of ice?? > Anyway, what do you mean, salt and pepper hair? like he had at the beginning of the series... when he looked three times his age instead of only twice his age like now :-) > Haven't seen Memorial yet (picking it up tomorrow thanks John :-) ), but I > can quite believe that he handled himself with class, he really is a very > dignified guy and what most people take as being cold and uncaring is just > really him being restrained and dignified. And his relationship with certain specimen out of a botany textbook... :-) > I'm glad other people are > finally realising this <g> Did you also notice that his cheeks are kind of puffy, reminding you of a hamster filling its cheeks with food? I think that really shows his one-ness with all life on this planet: Part rodent, part tree, elements of both, the animal kingdom and the flora of the planet, forming a new entity... Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-10 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (Arcanum <rob.nicholson@btinternet.com>)

Shammie <shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl> wrote in message news:20000210134846.01508.00000121@ng-bh1.aol.com... > Really, sometimes I find his voice very sexy. I couldn't agree more! Errrrrrrrrr, no wait, that's not what I meant, I meant. . . errrrrrrrrr. Nice weather we're having isn't it? {;o) > I liked his hair better salt and > pepper, though. I thought the way he conducted himself in Memorial was with the > utmost class and restraint (unlike Neelix's "freakout"). Hummmmmm, can't wait to see it. Arcanum. (What ever happened to *Chuckles*?) -- "I'm an angel; I kill firstborns while their mamas watch. I turn cities into salt. I even, when I feel like it, rip the souls from little girls and from now until kingdom come the only thing you can count on, in your existence, is never understanding why." Archangel Gabriel

2000-02-10 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (DBR <assman@finalfrontier.com>)

2000-02-10 00:00:00 - Chak *is* kinda cute! - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

"Shammie" <shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl> wrote in message news:20000210134846.01508.00000121@ng-bh1.aol.com... > Really, sometimes I find his voice very sexy. I liked his hair better salt and > pepper, though. I thought the way he conducted himself in Memorial was with the > utmost class and restraint (unlike Neelix's "freakout"). > > I think he has an incredibly sexy voice and eyes that you could just melt into..... Anyway, what do you mean, salt and pepper hair? Haven't seen Memorial yet (picking it up tomorrow thanks John :-) ), but I can quite believe that he handled himself with class, he really is a very dignified guy and what most people take as being cold and uncaring is just really him being restrained and dignified. I'm glad other people are finally realising this <g> -- Lisa "When I'm feeling weak And my pain walks down a one way street I look above And I know I'll always be blessed with love"

2000-02-11 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (arlie88@aol.comNoSpam)

2000-02-11 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbillDIE-SPAM-DIE@DIE-SPAM-DIEnutter.swinternet.co.uk>)

"Shammie" <shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl> wrote in message... > >From: "EvilBill[AGQx]" > > >Question: why *do* women seem to always go for older men??? > > > >*EB, frustrated at being too young for most womens' tastes...* > > Awwwww, but you can always be a "boy-toy" - there are plenty of women into > that! > But do they want serious relationships, or just a bit of fun? I doubt it's a coincidence that the girl I'm "seeing" online at the moment, the only one who has ever been interested in me, is younger than I am... -- Sisko: "Do you really want to give up your life for the order of things?" Remata'Klan: "It is not my life to give up, Captain, and it never was." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/index.html; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove .DIE-SPAM-DIE from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

"Lisa" <dugmore@freeuk.com> wrote in message news:88144q$8q9$17@apple.news.easynet.net... > > > > Question: why *do* women seem to always go for older men??? > > > > *EB, frustrated at being too young for most womens' tastes...* > > Not necessarily older, but more mature :-) > The problem being, most men my age aren't interested in serious, mature relationships... so a lot of women will tend to think that *any* younger man will be that kind of moron... (a la 1st season Tom Paris) -- Sisko: "Do you really want to give up your life for the order of things?" Remata'Klan: "It is not my life to give up, Captain, and it never was." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/index.html; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove .DIE-SPAM-DIE from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-02-11 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (Arcanum <rob.nicholson@btinternet.com>)

Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.spam.death> wrote in message news:38A40C4B.6E19@hotmail.com.spam.death... > Arcanum wrote: > > > > Shammie <shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl> wrote in message > > news:20000210134846.01508.00000121@ng-bh1.aol.com.. > > > Really, sometimes I find his voice very sexy. > > > > I couldn't agree more! Errrrrrrrrr, no wait, that's not what I > > meant, I meant. . . errrrrrrrrr. Nice weather we're having isn't it? {;o) > > LOL! I see we agree on the topic :-) {;o) > > > I liked his hair better salt and > > > pepper, though. I thought the way he conducted himself in Memorial was > > with the > > > utmost class and restraint (unlike Neelix's "freakout"). > > > > Hummmmmm, can't wait to see it. > > Arcanum. (What ever happened to *Chuckles*?) > > Nothing. He's as bad as always. Shammie is just trolling the trolls :-) Shammie? Trolling? Never! Arcanum. (She's got real *stones* that gal) -- "I'm an angel; I kill firstborns while their mamas watch. I turn cities into salt. I even, when I feel like it, rip the souls from little girls and from now until kingdom come the only thing you can count on, in your existence, is never understanding why." Archangel Gabriel

2000-02-11 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - ("David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com>)

Lisa wrote: > > "David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com> wrote in message > news:38A3ABBE.AFB6C3B@hotmail.com... > > Shammie wrote: > > > > > > >From: Therese Gray > > > > > > >> Really, sometimes I find his voice very sexy. I liked his hair better > salt > > > >and > > > >> pepper, though. I thought the way he conducted himself in Memorial > was with > > > >the > > > >> utmost class and restraint (unlike Neelix's "freakout"). > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >Errr...... are you sure you're feeling okay, Shammie? :) > > > > > > Yes, really! Ever since Memorial I see him in a whole new way. He was > very cool > > > and didn't make as big a deal as everyone else about what happened to > himself. > > > > At least he didn't act all whiny like Harry Kim... :) > > Harry's a wuss. Gay, too... -- Scully: Snake handling, they didn't talk about that in catechism. Mulder: Maybe not, but I used to know a couple of Catholic school girls, who were experts at it. - The X-Files: "Signs and Wonders" http://pages.whowhere.com/entertainment/scififan/

2000-02-11 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - ("David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com>)

Shammie wrote: > > >From: "EvilBill[AGQx]" > > >Question: why *do* women seem to always go for older men??? > > > >*EB, frustrated at being too young for most womens' tastes...* > > Awwwww, but you can always be a "boy-toy" - there are plenty of women into > that! Uh...where? -- Scully: Snake handling, they didn't talk about that in catechism. Mulder: Maybe not, but I used to know a couple of Catholic school girls, who were experts at it. - The X-Files: "Signs and Wonders" http://pages.whowhere.com/entertainment/scififan/

2000-02-11 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (rorob@ipa.net)

On Fri, 11 Feb 2000 14:21:20 +0100, Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.spam.death> wrote: >Bozo the Evil Klown wrote: >> >> The Goddess Shamira doth write thus: >> >> >>> > Anyway, what do you mean, salt and pepper hair? >> > >> >>> like he had at the beginning of the series... when he looked three times >> >>> his age instead of only twice his age like now :-) >> > >> >>You can't beat an older man, especially one not afraid to show it. >> >>> >> > >> >Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeow!! >> >> <Brushes back his greying hair and pets the pretty kitten......> >> >> Seriously, I've never noticed how old he is..... should the Holodoc count his >> rings? <EG> > >Wouldn't he have to cut him in half in order to do so? <vbeg> Yeah, but I don`t think they got anything hard enough or sharp enough on board to do so. > >> He-Who-Hopes-He-Can-Muster-Up-A-Good-Performance-For-His-Next-Ep > >I'm sure you'll do fine :-) > >Julianna >-------- > >Tuvok: >The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-11 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (rorob@ipa.net)

On Fri, 11 Feb 2000 01:36:17 -0600, "TC" <yewston@ix.REMOVE.netcom.com> wrote: >David B. wrote in message <38A3AC3C.F1B9E13A@hotmail.com>... >>Shammie wrote: >>> >>> >From: 5er >>> >>> >>Well, of all the kisses they've ever shown on Voyager, the only one I >ever >>> >>found that had any chemistry was the one between Chak and that 8472 >chick. >>> > >>> >Harry and Seven kissed 3 times better. >>> >>> If you say so... >> >>I don't remember any Seven/Harry kiss... > > >that's just a dream he has every night. No, that would be him and Harry. > >>-- >>Scully: Snake handling, they didn't talk about that in catechism. >>Mulder: Maybe not, but I used to know a couple of Catholic school girls, >> who were experts at it. - The X-Files: "Signs and Wonders" >> >>http://pages.whowhere.com/entertainment/scififan/ > >

2000-02-11 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (Aardvark <aardvarkboy@hotmail.com>)

Julianna wrote: > Steve Christianson wrote: > > > > X-No-Archive: yes > > > > Brian Barjenbruch wrote: > > > > > > > >Hmmm.... you'll be watching Eating Raoul and Scenes From The Class > > > > >Struggle next... ?!?!? > > > > > > > > Not quite, pizza girl. > > > > > > Just don't go near 'Night of the Comet'... > > > > "Night of the Comatose Acting" would be a better title... > > ROTFLOL! *That* bad????? Yeah the story was asinine but in all fairness [gulp], the younger Beltran wasn't *that* bad in that flick. Stark contrast to what we see today IMO. (Seriously). [runs for life]

2000-02-11 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

>From: Steve Christianson > >Why don't you two girls kiss and show us how it's done? > >:::innocent look::: > [whacks Steve with the helmeted sock monkey]

2000-02-11 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

>From: "EvilBill[AGQx]" >Question: why *do* women seem to always go for older men??? > >*EB, frustrated at being too young for most womens' tastes...* Awwwww, but you can always be a "boy-toy" - there are plenty of women into that!

2000-02-11 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (Michael Robinson <robins80@pilot.msu.edu>)

Shammie wrote: > > >From: Julianna Feigl > > >> Yes, really! Ever since Memorial I see him in a whole new way. He was very > >cool > >> and didn't make as big a deal as everyone else about what happened to > >himself. > > > >Small wonder! Trees don't have the brains to grasp the significance of > >what happened to them :-) > > But they're awfully fun to climb up on...IN, I meant IN! Sure ya did! :) -- "No one questions the assassination of a Captain who disobeys prime orders of the Empire." -- Ensign Pavel Chekov, "Mirror, Mirror"

2000-02-11 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (Lisa <dugmore@freeuk.com>)

"David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:38A3ABBE.AFB6C3B@hotmail.com... > Shammie wrote: > > > > >From: Therese Gray > > > > >> Really, sometimes I find his voice very sexy. I liked his hair better salt > > >and > > >> pepper, though. I thought the way he conducted himself in Memorial was with > > >the > > >> utmost class and restraint (unlike Neelix's "freakout"). > > > > > > > > > > > >Errr...... are you sure you're feeling okay, Shammie? :) > > > > Yes, really! Ever since Memorial I see him in a whole new way. He was very cool > > and didn't make as big a deal as everyone else about what happened to himself. > > At least he didn't act all whiny like Harry Kim... :) Harry's a wuss. -- Lisa "When I'm feeling weak And my pain walks down a one way street I look above And I know I'll always be blessed with love"

2000-02-11 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.spam.death>)

5er wrote: > > In article <20000210193512.01538.00000413@ng-fp1.aol.com>, > shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl says... > > > >>From: Therese Gray > > > >>> > Errr...... are you sure you're feeling okay, Shammie? :) > >>> > > >>> I think she needs room to breathe... perhaps I should loosen her clothes > >>and > >>> give her mouth-to-mouth... <vbeg> > >> > >>Sounds like she might like Chakotay to do that instead...... :) > > > >Well, of all the kisses they've ever shown on Voyager, the only one I ever > >found that had any chemistry was the one between Chak and that 8472 chick. > > Harry and Seven kissed 3 times better. Not to mention Tuvok and Kes/Tieran :-) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

Arcanum wrote: > > Shammie <shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl> wrote in message > news:20000210134846.01508.00000121@ng-bh1.aol.com.. > > Really, sometimes I find his voice very sexy. > > I couldn't agree more! Errrrrrrrrr, no wait, that's not what I > meant, I meant. . . errrrrrrrrr. Nice weather we're having isn't it? {;o) LOL! I see we agree on the topic :-) > > I liked his hair better salt and > > pepper, though. I thought the way he conducted himself in Memorial was > with the > > utmost class and restraint (unlike Neelix's "freakout"). > > Hummmmmm, can't wait to see it. > Arcanum. (What ever happened to *Chuckles*?) Nothing. He's as bad as always. Shammie is just trolling the trolls :-) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-11 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.spam.death>)

Arlie wrote: > > I think Chakotay is a very attractive man. > > I kind of like him. After all, it's not his fault he's portrayed by a > second-rate actor. <g> ROTFLOL!!!!!! Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-11 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.spam.death>)

Bozo the Evil Klown wrote: > > The Goddess Shamira doth write thus: > > >>> > Anyway, what do you mean, salt and pepper hair? > > > >>> like he had at the beginning of the series... when he looked three times > >>> his age instead of only twice his age like now :-) > > > >>You can't beat an older man, especially one not afraid to show it. > >>> > > > >Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeow!! > > <Brushes back his greying hair and pets the pretty kitten......> > > Seriously, I've never noticed how old he is..... should the Holodoc count his > rings? <EG> Wouldn't he have to cut him in half in order to do so? <vbeg> > He-Who-Hopes-He-Can-Muster-Up-A-Good-Performance-For-His-Next-Ep I'm sure you'll do fine :-) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-11 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.spam.death>)

Empress of The Unknown wrote: > > Julianna wrote: > > >Shammie wrote: > >> > >> Really, sometimes I find his voice very sexy. > > > >You mean because of that pseudo-passionate breathing ? :-) > > Does he still do that? I don't pay as much attention when he's on the screen > (force of habit <g>). Yeah, he still does it. It's still as annoying as ever. And his eyes are still *ice*-cold. > >>I liked his hair better salt and > >> pepper, though. I thought the way he conducted himself in Memorial was with > >the > >> utmost class and restraint (unlike Neelix's "freakout"). > > > >Neelix has more temper, though. And he can cook. Sort of. > > I can cook mud and earthworm soup, wouldya eat that? :P > I don't think I would eat anything Neelix cooks...ever. :P But would you eat anything Chucky cooks? That is the question :-) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-11 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.spam.death>)

Lisa wrote: > > > > I think he has an incredibly sexy voice and eyes that you could just > melt > > > into..... > > > > > > You melt into pieces of ice?? > > Ice! They're brown and gooey and.......anyway I like them :-) *cold*. Deadly cold. If you want to see warm eyes I can recommend Bob and Tim :-) > > > Anyway, what do you mean, salt and pepper hair? > > > > like he had at the beginning of the series... when he looked three times > > his age instead of only twice his age like now :-) > > You can't beat an older man, especially one not afraid to show it. but obviously he *is* afraid of showing it, since he's now dyed his hair :-) <snip> > > Did you also notice that his cheeks are kind of puffy, reminding you of > > a hamster filling its cheeks with food? I think that really shows his > > one-ness with all life on this planet: Part rodent, part tree, elements > > of both, the animal kingdom and the flora of the planet, forming a new > > entity... > > ROFLOL, it's a good job I've got a sense of humour Jules, or I might think > you didn't like him <g> > You wouldn't be too far off, if you assumed that, though :-) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-11 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.spam.death>)

Steve Christianson wrote: > > X-No-Archive: yes > > Brian Barjenbruch wrote: > > > > > >Hmmm.... you'll be watching Eating Raoul and Scenes From The Class > > > >Struggle next... ?!?!? > > > > > > Not quite, pizza girl. > > > > Just don't go near 'Night of the Comet'... > > "Night of the Comatose Acting" would be a better title... ROTFLOL! *That* bad????? Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-11 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.spam.death>)

Therese Gray wrote: > > The message <20000210134846.01508.00000121@ng-bh1.aol.com> > from shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl (Shammie) contains these words: > > > Really, sometimes I find his voice very sexy. I liked his hair better salt and > > pepper, though. I thought the way he conducted himself in Memorial was with the > > utmost class and restraint (unlike Neelix's "freakout"). > > Errr...... are you sure you're feeling okay, Shammie? :) Overexposure to trolls can have some really strange side-effects, you know... Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-11 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.spam.death>)

Shammie wrote: > > >From: Therese Gray > > >> Really, sometimes I find his voice very sexy. I liked his hair better salt > >and > >> pepper, though. I thought the way he conducted himself in Memorial was with > >the > >> utmost class and restraint (unlike Neelix's "freakout"). > > > > > > > >Errr...... are you sure you're feeling okay, Shammie? :) > > Yes, really! Ever since Memorial I see him in a whole new way. He was very cool > and didn't make as big a deal as everyone else about what happened to himself. Small wonder! Trees don't have the brains to grasp the significance of what happened to them :-) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

"EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbillDIE-SPAM-DIE@DIE-SPAM-DIEnutter.swinternet.co.uk> wrote in message news:880ckg$892$8@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk... > "Shammie" <shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl> wrote in message... > > >From: "Lisa" > > > > >> > Anyway, what do you mean, salt and pepper hair? > > > > >> like he had at the beginning of the series... when he looked three > times > > >> his age instead of only twice his age like now :-) > > > > >You can't beat an older man, especially one not afraid to show it. > > >> > > > > Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeow!! > > > > Question: why *do* women seem to always go for older men??? > > *EB, frustrated at being too young for most womens' tastes...* Not necessarily older, but more mature :-) -- Lisa "When I'm feeling weak And my pain walks down a one way street I look above And I know I'll always be blessed with love"

2000-02-11 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (Lisa <dugmore@freeuk.com>)

"Bozo the Evil Klown" <evilklowwn@aol.comedy> wrote in message news:20000210205035.21960.00002816@ng-fq1.aol.com... > The Goddess Shamira doth write thus: > > >>> > Anyway, what do you mean, salt and pepper hair? > > > >>> like he had at the beginning of the series... when he looked three times > >>> his age instead of only twice his age like now :-) > > > >>You can't beat an older man, especially one not afraid to show it. > >>> > > > >Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeow!! > > <Brushes back his greying hair and pets the pretty kitten......> > > Seriously, I've never noticed how old he is..... should the Holodoc count his > rings? <EG> > You are a bad, bad Bozo! -- Lisa "When I'm feeling weak And my pain walks down a one way street I look above And I know I'll always be blessed with love"

2000-02-11 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (jupiturgrl@aol.comAndGetMe)

Julianna wrote: >Shammie wrote: >> >> Really, sometimes I find his voice very sexy. > >You mean because of that pseudo-passionate breathing ? :-) Does he still do that? I don't pay as much attention when he's on the screen (force of habit <g>). >>I liked his hair better salt and >> pepper, though. I thought the way he conducted himself in Memorial was with >the >> utmost class and restraint (unlike Neelix's "freakout"). > >Neelix has more temper, though. And he can cook. Sort of. I can cook mud and earthworm soup, wouldya eat that? :P I don't think I would eat anything Neelix cooks...ever. :P .-~*Jup *You shut your mouth. How can you say I go about things the wrong way? I am human and I need to be loved Just like everybody else* -"How Soon Is Now," Love Spit Love

2000-02-11 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (5er <5er_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <38A3AC3C.F1B9E13A@hotmail.com>, "David says... > >Shammie wrote: >> >> >From: 5er >> >> >>Well, of all the kisses they've ever shown on Voyager, the only one I ever >> >>found that had any chemistry was the one between Chak and that 8472 chick. >> > >> >Harry and Seven kissed 3 times better. >> >> If you say so... > >I don't remember any Seven/Harry kiss... "Waking Moments"!!!!

In article <880dmm$8o$1@nntp5.atl.mindspring.net>, "TC" says... > >David B. wrote in message <38A3AC3C.F1B9E13A@hotmail.com>... >>Shammie wrote: >>> >>> >From: 5er >>> >>> >>Well, of all the kisses they've ever shown on Voyager, the only one I >ever >>> >>found that had any chemistry was the one between Chak and that 8472 >chick. >>> > >>> >Harry and Seven kissed 3 times better. >>> >>> If you say so... >> >>I don't remember any Seven/Harry kiss... > > >that's just a dream he has every night. Wanna get spanked?

"Shammie" <shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl> wrote in message... > >From: "Lisa" > > >> > Anyway, what do you mean, salt and pepper hair? > > >> like he had at the beginning of the series... when he looked three times > >> his age instead of only twice his age like now :-) > > >You can't beat an older man, especially one not afraid to show it. > >> > > Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeow!! > Question: why *do* women seem to always go for older men??? *EB, frustrated at being too young for most womens' tastes...* -- Sisko: "Do you really want to give up your life for the order of things?" Remata'Klan: "It is not my life to give up, Captain, and it never was." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/index.html; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove .DIE-SPAM-DIE from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-02-11 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (TC <yewston@ix.REMOVE.netcom.com>)

David B. wrote in message <38A3AC3C.F1B9E13A@hotmail.com>... >Shammie wrote: >> >> >From: 5er >> >> >>Well, of all the kisses they've ever shown on Voyager, the only one I ever >> >>found that had any chemistry was the one between Chak and that 8472 chick. >> > >> >Harry and Seven kissed 3 times better. >> >> If you say so... > >I don't remember any Seven/Harry kiss... that's just a dream he has every night. >-- >Scully: Snake handling, they didn't talk about that in catechism. >Mulder: Maybe not, but I used to know a couple of Catholic school girls, > who were experts at it. - The X-Files: "Signs and Wonders" > >http://pages.whowhere.com/entertainment/scififan/

"Therese Gray" <tgray@zetnet.co.uk> wrote in message news:2000021100055686296@zetnet.co.uk... > The message <87viaj$std$4@news7.svr.pol.co.uk> > from "EvilBill[AGQx]" > <evilbillDIE-SPAM-DIE@DIE-SPAM-DIEnutter.swinternet.co.uk> contains > these words: > > > > > I think she needs room to breathe... perhaps I should loosen her clothes and > > give her mouth-to-mouth... <vbeg> > > Sounds like she might like Chakotay to do that instead...... :) > Awww, shucks! -- Sisko: "Do you really want to give up your life for the order of things?" Remata'Klan: "It is not my life to give up, Captain, and it never was." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/index.html; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove .DIE-SPAM-DIE from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-02-11 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (Therese Gray <tgray@zetnet.co.uk>)

The message <87viaj$std$4@news7.svr.pol.co.uk> from "EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbillDIE-SPAM-DIE@DIE-SPAM-DIEnutter.swinternet.co.uk> contains these words: > "Therese Gray" <tgray@zetnet.co.uk> wrote in message... > > The message <20000210134846.01508.00000121@ng-bh1.aol.com> > > from shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl (Shammie) contains these words: > > > > > Really, sometimes I find his voice very sexy. I liked his hair better > salt and > > > pepper, though. I thought the way he conducted himself in Memorial was > with the > > > utmost class and restraint (unlike Neelix's "freakout"). > > > > Errr...... are you sure you're feeling okay, Shammie? :) > > > I think she needs room to breathe... perhaps I should loosen her clothes and > give her mouth-to-mouth... <vbeg> Sounds like she might like Chakotay to do that instead...... :) > -- > Sisko: "Do you really want to give up your life for the order of things?" > Remata'Klan: "It is not my life to give up, Captain, and it never was." > EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/index.html; ICQ > number: 37464244 > Remove .DIE-SPAM-DIE from my email address to respond. > Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-02-11 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

>From: Therese Gray >> > Errr...... are you sure you're feeling okay, Shammie? :) >> > >> I think she needs room to breathe... perhaps I should loosen her clothes >and >> give her mouth-to-mouth... <vbeg> > >Sounds like she might like Chakotay to do that instead...... :) Well, of all the kisses they've ever shown on Voyager, the only one I ever found that had any chemistry was the one between Chak and that 8472 chick.

2000-02-11 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (evilklowwn@aol.comedy)

The Goddess Shamira doth write thus: >>> > Anyway, what do you mean, salt and pepper hair? > >>> like he had at the beginning of the series... when he looked three times >>> his age instead of only twice his age like now :-) > >>You can't beat an older man, especially one not afraid to show it. >>> > >Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeow!! <Brushes back his greying hair and pets the pretty kitten......> Seriously, I've never noticed how old he is..... should the Holodoc count his rings? <EG> He-Who-Hopes-He-Can-Muster-Up-A-Good-Performance-For-His-Next-Ep "All of our Gods are currently busy with other believers; please hold, your salvation is important to Us. If you are praying for personal gain, pray '1' now....."

The message <20000210193512.01538.00000413@ng-fp1.aol.com> from shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl (Shammie) contains these words: > >From: Therese Gray > >> > Errr...... are you sure you're feeling okay, Shammie? :) > >> > > >> I think she needs room to breathe... perhaps I should loosen her clothes > >and > >> give her mouth-to-mouth... <vbeg> > > > >Sounds like she might like Chakotay to do that instead...... :) > Well, of all the kisses they've ever shown on Voyager, the only one I ever > found that had any chemistry was the one between Chak and that 8472 chick. Yipes!!! Are you *SURE* you're feeling okay? (Or are you just practicing for this year's Galaxy Ball?) :)

2000-02-11 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (Therese Gray <tgray@zetnet.co.uk>)

The message <20000210205318.01112.00000089@ng-bk1.aol.com> from shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl (Shammie) contains these words: > >From: Therese Gray > >> Well, of all the kisses they've ever shown on Voyager, the only one I ever > >> found that had any chemistry was the one between Chak and that 8472 chick. > >Yipes!!! > >Are you *SURE* you're feeling okay? > >(Or are you just practicing for this year's Galaxy Ball?) :) > LOL!! See, now if I were Fiver, at this point I'd say "Consider yourself > trolled." > But I was serious!! Well..... *BLIMEY!!!* GASP, SHOCK, HORROR!!! :)

The message <20000210221434.01553.00000552@ng-fp1.aol.com> from shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl (Shammie) contains these words: > >From: Therese Gray > >> But I was serious!! > >Well..... > >*BLIMEY!!!* > >GASP, SHOCK, HORROR!!! > >:) > I know, bizarre, isn't it?! Hmmm.... you'll be watching Eating Raoul and Scenes From The Class Struggle next... ?!?!? [BTW, are you serious? I didn't think that was a very good example at all!] :)

2000-02-11 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

>From: Therese Gray >Hmmm.... you'll be watching Eating Raoul and Scenes From The Class >Struggle next... ?!?!? Not quite, pizza girl. >[BTW, are you serious? About the kiss? Yes. Remember, I was saying *relative to* the other kisses they've shown us on Voyager. > I didn't think that was a very good example What's a better one? >at all!] :)

2000-02-12 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (John Ro <jrouse1@san.rr.com>)

Lisa wrote: > "Shammie" wrote: > > Really, sometimes I find his voice very sexy. I liked his hair better salt > and > > pepper, though. I thought the way he conducted himself in Memorial was > with the > > utmost class and restraint (unlike Neelix's "freakout"). > > > > > > I think he has an incredibly sexy voice and eyes that you could just melt > into..... Anyway, what do you mean, salt and pepper hair? > > Haven't seen Memorial yet (picking it up tomorrow thanks John :-) ), :-))) > but I can quite believe that he handled himself with class, he really is a very > dignified guy and what most people take as being cold and uncaring is just > really him being restrained and dignified. I agree. I've said before he's like a father figure to me, someone I'd go to for advice. Which is what I will do before the next time I respond to trolls. >I'm glad other people are finally realising this <g> Yes, except for the part where the other regs require a psychological evaluation of them before they can proceed with additional praise for Chakotay. <g> John Ro Grasshopper One You know, sometimes I can sound rather muted. At least I learned learned over the past FEW DAYS how to SPICE up my delivery with a little WUP! ok, that's enough before i get carried away again.

2000-02-12 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (saladbar@my-deja.com)

In article <880ckg$892$8@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk>, "EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbillDIE-SPAM-DIE@DIE-SPAM- DIEnutter.swinternet.co.uk> wrote: > "Shammie" <shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl> wrote in message... > > >From: "Lisa" > > > > >> > Anyway, what do you mean, salt and pepper hair? > > > > >> like he had at the beginning of the series... when he looked three > times > > >> his age instead of only twice his age like now :-) > > > > >You can't beat an older man, especially one not afraid to show it. > > >> > > > > Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeow!! > > > > Question: why *do* women seem to always go for older men??? woman like mature men who are self confident enough to treat women like the goddesses they are (well, some of them...) > > *EB, frustrated at being too young for most womens' tastes...* > you'll be considered older in a blink of an eye... don't rush it. -- saladbar Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.

2000-02-12 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (Lisa <dugmore@freeuk.com>)

"Shammie" <shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl> wrote in message news:20000211120201.16819.00000948@ng-fo1.aol.com... > >From: Julianna Feigl > > >> Yes, really! Ever since Memorial I see him in a whole new way. He was very > >cool > >> and didn't make as big a deal as everyone else about what happened to > >himself. > > > >Small wonder! Trees don't have the brains to grasp the significance of > >what happened to them :-) > > But they're awfully fun to climb up on...IN, I meant IN! > > ROFLMAO, nice one Shams!

"Aardvark" <aardvarkboy@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:BRXo4.2706$0p1.88114@news4.giganews.com... > Julianna wrote: > > > Steve Christianson wrote: > > > > > > X-No-Archive: yes > > > > > > Brian Barjenbruch wrote: > > > > > > > > > >Hmmm.... you'll be watching Eating Raoul and Scenes From The Class > > > > > >Struggle next... ?!?!? > > > > > > > > > > Not quite, pizza girl. > > > > > > > > Just don't go near 'Night of the Comet'... > > > > > > "Night of the Comatose Acting" would be a better title... > > > > > ROTFLOL! *That* bad????? > > Yeah the story was asinine but in all fairness [gulp], the younger Beltran > wasn't *that* bad in that flick. Stark contrast to what we see today IMO. > (Seriously). > > [runs for life] > {runs and smooches Aardie}

"Arlie" <arlie88@aol.comNoSpam> wrote in message news:20000211184133.21916.00000261@ng-fi1.aol.com... > >> Harry's a wuss. << > > I prefer "engagingly vulnerable." <g> > Sheesh, I just watched Memorial last night (thank you John!) and I felt like slapping Harry. What a complete and utter tit he was. The way he whinged in the shuttle reminded me of my kids, I don't think Chak was too impressed with him either. I don't know whether any of them were suffering from the flashbacks at this point, but it just seemed as though he were crabby from being with them all so much. As I watched this I thought it was obvious why he was still and ensign if he was gonna behave that way. The Chak and Neelix scenes were outstanding. All credit to Beltrand and Phillips for the very moving performances they gave. -- Lisa "When I'm feeling weak And my pain walks down a one way street I look above And I know I'll always be blessed with love"

"EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbillDIE-SPAM-DIE@DIE-SPAM-DIEnutter.swinternet.co.uk> wrote in message news:882766$f7i$12@news7.svr.pol.co.uk... > "Lisa" <dugmore@freeuk.com> wrote in message > news:88144q$8q9$17@apple.news.easynet.net... > > > > > > Question: why *do* women seem to always go for older men??? > > > > > > *EB, frustrated at being too young for most womens' tastes...* > > > > Not necessarily older, but more mature :-) > > > > The problem being, most men my age aren't interested in serious, mature > relationships... so a lot of women will tend to think that *any* younger man > will be that kind of moron... > > (a la 1st season Tom Paris) FWIW I never judge as a whole always an individual. It is completely possible to be young and be mature, it is also possible to be old and incredibly immature. You only need look at some of the regs here <eg>

2000-02-12 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

>From: saladbar@my-deja.com >woman like mature men who are self confident >enough to treat women like the goddesses they >are (well, some of them...) Oooooooooooooooohhh, we're gonna like you. Got any croutons?

2000-02-12 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

>From: "David B." >> Awwwww, but you can always be a "boy-toy" - there are plenty of women into >> that! > >Uh...where? Er...sorry, I can't help you out, I'm not one of them.

2000-02-12 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (TC <yewston@ix.REMOVE.netcom.com>)

5er wrote >... >In article <880dmm$8o$1@nntp5.atl.mindspring.net>, "TC" says... >> >>David B. wrote in message <38A3AC3C.F1B9E13A@hotmail.com>... >>>> >>>> >From: 5er >>>> >>>> >Harry and Seven kissed 3 times better. >>>> >>>> If you say so... >>> >>>I don't remember any Seven/Harry kiss... >> >> >>that's just a dream he has every night. > >Wanna get spanked? Will you do it as Cantaloop?

2000-02-13 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (5er <5er_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <20000213220031.12532.00001010@nso-fw.aol.com>, dtaejdh@aol.com says... > >In article <20000210175420.01030.00001209@ng-cg1.aol.com>, >arlie88@aol.comNoSpam (Arlie) writes: > >>I think Chakotay is a very attractive man. >> >>I kind of like him. After all, it's not his fault he's portrayed by a >>second-rate actor. <g> >> >> >>-- Arlie >> > >LOL Arlie, precisely how I feel about Harry <g> Except that he isn't played by a second-rate actor.

2000-02-13 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - ("David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com>)

5er wrote: > > In article <20000213220031.12532.00001010@nso-fw.aol.com>, dtaejdh@aol.com > says... > > > >In article <20000210175420.01030.00001209@ng-cg1.aol.com>, > >arlie88@aol.comNoSpam (Arlie) writes: > > > >>I think Chakotay is a very attractive man. > >> > >>I kind of like him. After all, it's not his fault he's portrayed by a > >>second-rate actor. <g> > >> > >> > >>-- Arlie > >> > > > >LOL Arlie, precisely how I feel about Harry <g> > > Except that he isn't played by a second-rate actor. Yeah...He's played by a third rate one! (running away as quick as I can....) -- Scully: Snake handling, they didn't talk about that in catechism. Mulder: Maybe not, but I used to know a couple of Catholic school girls, who were experts at it. - The X-Files: "Signs and Wonders" http://pages.whowhere.com/entertainment/scififan/

2000-02-13 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (5er <5er_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <20000213220604.02362.00000609@ng-cg1.aol.com>, arlie88@aol.comNoSpam says... > >>> However, Harry was forced to relive the memories of someone who ran in >battle >and then because of his complete inability to deal with anything, committed >more atrocities...he'd have to reconcile that that, and he just doesn't seem to >have developed those kind of coping skills. << > >FWIW, Garrett thinks Harry got the memories of a soldier who just flipped out, >went completely crazy. Indeed, this wasn't our Harry. The real Harry has a guilt compex which sometimes makes it seem like he wants to blame himself for things that aren't necessariy his fault. The "influenced" Harry tried to rationalize his actions by claiming he had no choice.

2000-02-13 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (jupiturgrl@aol.comAndGetMe)

Julianna wrote: >Empress of The Unknown wrote: >> Julianna wrote: >> >Shammie wrote: >> >> Really, sometimes I find his voice very sexy. >> > >> >You mean because of that pseudo-passionate breathing ? :-) >> >> Does he still do that? I don't pay as much attention when he's on the >screen >> (force of habit <g>). > >Yeah, he still does it. It's still as annoying as ever. And his eyes are >still *ice*-cold. Well, not even ice cold. I would see that as evil intent. I see them more as dead. Like black voids. Empty black clouds.. Something like that. They don't sparkle or show any light at all. Maybe that's why I don't like them. >> >> pepper, though. I thought the way he conducted himself in Memorial was >with >> >the >> >> utmost class and restraint (unlike Neelix's "freakout"). >> > >> >Neelix has more temper, though. And he can cook. Sort of. >> >> I can cook mud and earthworm soup, wouldya eat that? :P >> I don't think I would eat anything Neelix cooks...ever. :P > >But would you eat anything Chucky cooks? That is the question :-) If he's a good cook, yes. .-~*Jup ["Falls Apart" by Sugar Ray here]

2000-02-14 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (Lisa <dugmore@freeuk.com>)

"EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbillDIE-SPAM-DIE@DIE-SPAM-DIEnutter.swinternet.co.uk> wrote in message news:889re7$vfi$4@newsg3.svr.pol.co.uk... > "Lisa" <dugmore@freeuk.com> wrote in message... > > > > "EvilBill[AGQx]" > <evilbillDIE-SPAM-DIE@DIE-SPAM-DIEnutter.swinternet.co.uk> > > wrote in message news:8852te$dp4$12@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk... > > > > > > *I* like older women... well, up to a certain point <g> > > > And when I say "older" I mean "older than ME" ;) As in, more mature, > more > > > experienced, someone who won't laugh when I get undressed, etc <g> > > > > > > And don't forget, Beverly Crusher's grandmother had a lover when she > > passed > > > the century mark ;) > > > > > > > He was a supernatural being though. > > > > But she didn't know that when she met him :) > Anyway, my point being, I like women with a little maturity... most of the > ones my age are looking for casual sex... eughhh... LOL, they are nuisances aren't they? Seriously though, I always believe everybody gets somebody somewhere along the line. It must be quite unusual to go through life and never have that one *special* person. It may take a little longer, you may be in your 20's, 30's or 40's, but one day they'll come into your life.

"Steve Christianson" <stevechristianson@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:38A871E7.7507@yahoo.com... > X-No-Archive: yes > > > > Lisa wrote: > > > > > >But would you eat anything Chucky cooks? That is the question :-) > > > I'll bet Chuckles is a vegetarian. Afraid of eating his stupid spirit > guide or something. Get up off the wrong side of the couch today? > > > > > If he's a good cook, yes. > > > Tonight's specialty: "tattoo stew!" LOL, I'd eat it especially if he ate with me. > > > > I'd eat anything cooked for me by anybody, especially if they washed up > > afterwards. > > > I'm actually reasonably decent in the kitchen. Don't look for too many > greens at my table, though. I also have a few economy recipes from my > law school days, like "Steve's Poor Man's Beef Stroganoff, or How to > Feed an Army for Less Than Five Bucks!" Peter impressed me this weekend while looking after the children while I was at work and at the theatre with Laura. He made jam sandwiches on Saturday and ham sandwiches on Sunday. Amazing what you men can do when you really try! I must introduce him to washing up liquid this weekend, I don't think they've met yet. > > > > She who is sick to death of thinking of meals, buying food, preparing food, > > cooking food, washing up after food ad nauseum, day in day out every day of > > her bloody life especially for ungrateful people who never say thank you! > > > You're cute when you're angry. Could you get me a beer and a sandwich, > hon? > > [runs] > > <g> *Pops on her lacy black maids outfit* Why certainly Sir :-) *tips beer over his head and stuffs the sandwich where the sun don't shine* Enjoy your meal <g>

"Shammie" <shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl> wrote in message news:20000214164531.02135.00000015@ng-fj1.aol.com... > >From: "Lisa" dugmore@freeuk.com > > >what I really loved was the haunted look in his > >eyes, you could tell he was really suffering but had the backbone to hold > >himself together. > > That's exactly the thing that made me like him! > > Even I, who liked him anyway, was very impressed by him. I was * so* impressed by this episode that I watched it twice today.

"Shammie" <shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl> wrote in message news:20000214165403.02135.00000016@ng-fj1.aol.com... > >From: "Lisa" dugmore@freeuk.com > > >> Hmm, for some reason I can't remember it. Maybe because I'm not crazy > >about > >> B'Elanna. > >> > > >But why Shammiekins? > > LOL!! (Made my day) > I can't put my finger on why I'm not crazy about her. Dawson acts her really > well. I loved the all-Klingon B'Elanna, though, in faces! She rocked. Strange that , I liked the human B'Elanna, she seemed really sweet and vulnerable. The B'Elanna I really like though is the one we got in Virtuoso, she was the best thing about that ep, her sarcastic comments to the Doc about his bald head were hysterical. They really had us laughing out loud. Mind you Janeway was excellent too, she seems to have some really good comic timing.

2000-02-14 00:00:00 - Re: Shammiekins *is* kinda cute! - (Lisa <dugmore@freeuk.com>)

"Steve Christianson" <stevechristianson@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:38A87224.5E66@yahoo.com... > X-No-Archive: yes > > > > Lisa wrote: > > > > "Shammie" <shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl> wrote in message > > news:20000213221940.00977.00003426@ng-fo1.aol.com... > > > >From: dtaejdh@aol.com (DTaejdH > > > > > > >>Well, of all the kisses they've ever shown on Voyager, the only one I > > ever > > > >>found that had any chemistry was the one between Chak and that 8472 > > chick. > > > >> > > > > > > > >Yeah, that one's good, but I prefer B'Elanna's fantasy in Persistance of > > > >Vision... > > > > > > Hmm, for some reason I can't remember it. Maybe because I'm not crazy > > about > > > B'Elanna. > > > > > > > But why Shammiekins? > > > > hee hee hee... What can I say? It just felt like a Shammiekins moment <g>

2000-02-14 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

"5er" <5er_member@newsguy.com> wrote in message news:887tgc$17i7@drn.newsguy.com... > In article <20000213220031.12532.00001010@nso-fw.aol.com>, dtaejdh@aol.com > says... > > > >In article <20000210175420.01030.00001209@ng-cg1.aol.com>, > >arlie88@aol.comNoSpam (Arlie) writes: > > > >>I think Chakotay is a very attractive man. > >> > >>I kind of like him. After all, it's not his fault he's portrayed by a > >>second-rate actor. <g> > >> > >> > >>-- Arlie > >> > > > >LOL Arlie, precisely how I feel about Harry <g> > > Except that he isn't played by a second-rate actor. > Hhhmmm

"Arlie" <arlie88@aol.comNoSpam> wrote in message news:20000213235205.21853.00001219@ng-fi1.aol.com... > >> Indeed, this wasn't our Harry. The real Harry has a guilt compex which > sometimes makes it seem like he wants to blame himself for things that aren't > necessariy his fault. The "influenced" Harry tried to rationalize his actions > by claiming he had no choice. << > > Janet had an interesting point, in another thread: if our Harry really believed > he'd done those things, there's a good chance he'd try to kill himself. > > Maybe that explains why Tom grabbed him when freaked out in the briefing room. > I mean, it wasn't like he was about to attack anyone, so why did Tom and > Chakotay jump on him like that? They must have been afraid he was going to > hurt himself. > > (My first thought was that some people will take any excuse to grab Harry, but > then I realized I was projecting. ;-) > ROFLOL, I like that! I did wonder why they grabbed the poor lad the way they did, I thought they were gonna hold him down so the doc could inject him with something to calm his little nerves down. -- Lisa "When I'm feeling weak And my pain walks down a one way street I look above And I know I'll always be blessed with love"

2000-02-14 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (arlie88@aol.comNoSpam)

"EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbillDIE-SPAM-DIE@DIE-SPAM-DIEnutter.swinternet.co.uk> wrote in message news:8852te$dp4$12@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk... > "Arlie" <arlie88@aol.comNoSpam> wrote in message... > > > > I'd say it's the opposite. Men don't go for older women. > > > > Jimmy Doohan is going to be a daddy at age 80. He's almost twice the age > of > > his wife. And he's not that unusual. Just look at the movies, where you > see > > all these actresses paired off with actors old enough to be be their > > fathers...if not their grandfathers. But you rarely seem some 70-year-old > > woman with a 30-year-old boyfriend. > > > > *I* like older women... well, up to a certain point <g> > And when I say "older" I mean "older than ME" ;) As in, more mature, more > experienced, someone who won't laugh when I get undressed, etc <g> > > And don't forget, Beverly Crusher's grandmother had a lover when she passed > the century mark ;) > He was a supernatural being though.

"Empress of The Unknown" <jupiturgrl@aol.comAndGetMe> wrote in message news:20000213055245.24393.00000805@ng-cs1.aol.com... > Julianna wrote: > > >Empress of The Unknown wrote: > >> Julianna wrote: > >> >Shammie wrote: > > >> >> Really, sometimes I find his voice very sexy. > >> > > >> >You mean because of that pseudo-passionate breathing ? :-) > >> > >> Does he still do that? I don't pay as much attention when he's on the > >screen > >> (force of habit <g>). > > > >Yeah, he still does it. It's still as annoying as ever. And his eyes are > >still *ice*-cold. > > Well, not even ice cold. I would see that as evil intent. I see them more as > dead. Like black voids. Empty black clouds.. Something like that. They don't > sparkle or show any light at all. Maybe that's why I don't like them. > > >> >> pepper, though. I thought the way he conducted himself in Memorial was > >with > >> >the > >> >> utmost class and restraint (unlike Neelix's "freakout"). > >> > > >> >Neelix has more temper, though. And he can cook. Sort of. > >> > >> I can cook mud and earthworm soup, wouldya eat that? :P > >> I don't think I would eat anything Neelix cooks...ever. :P > > > >But would you eat anything Chucky cooks? That is the question :-) > > If he's a good cook, yes. I'd eat anything cooked for me by anybody, especially if they washed up afterwards. Lisa She who is sick to death of thinking of meals, buying food, preparing food, cooking food, washing up after food ad nauseum, day in day out every day of her bloody life especially for ungrateful people who never say thank you!

"DTaejdH" <dtaejdh@aol.com> wrote in message news:20000213220030.12532.00001007@nso-fw.aol.com... > In article <20000210134846.01508.00000121@ng-bh1.aol.com>, > shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl (Shammie) writes: > > >Really, sometimes I find his voice very sexy. > > LOL, need I say that it's a little more than "sometimes" here, and that I would > say way more than *kinda* cute?? <G> What a shock, huh? > > I liked his hair better salt > >and > >pepper, though. > > Me too...thought it was much more flattering...just saw Initiations all the > way through for the first time...and he looked delectable in that.. > But then again, > I'm not a 40-something actor in youth-obssessed Hollywood either... > > I thought the way he conducted himself in Memorial was with > >the > >utmost class and restraint (unlike Neelix's "freakout"). > > > So did I, and we really didn't get to see how Chakotay felt about much of it. > It made sense given that he had dealt with a lot of the same types of > situations in both StarFleet and the Maquis, whereas Neelix (and to some degree > Harry) had not. Chakotay's diffusing of the scene in the mess hall made me > wonder if he had done this before... Doreen, these people just need to face the fact that Chak is one cool dude! I just watched this ep today and he was incredible in it. His handling of Neelix was spot on, while Tuvok seemed to have absolutely no idea what to do. Considering all that Neelix has done for him he didn't seem to be making much effort here. I loved the contained way he dealt with the situation, I guess he has a lot more experience than the others in dealing with this kind of stuff, but what I really loved was the haunted look in his eyes, you could tell he was really suffering but had the backbone to hold himself together. Unlike Harry who I thought was a total wuss in this ep, note he was the only one to run off to the Doctor straight away.

"DTaejdH" <dtaejdh@aol.com> wrote in message news:20000213220031.12532.00001008@nso-fw.aol.com... > In article <87v3ik$p9r$1@apple.news.easynet.net>, "Lisa" <dugmore@freeuk.com> > writes: > > >"Shammie" <shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl> wrote in message > >news:20000210134846.01508.00000121@ng-bh1.aol.com... > >> Really, sometimes I find his voice very sexy. I liked his hair better salt > >and > >> pepper, though. I thought the way he conducted himself in Memorial was > >with the > >> utmost class and restraint (unlike Neelix's "freakout"). > >> > >> > > > >I think he has an incredibly sexy voice and eyes that you could just melt > >into..... Anyway, what do you mean, salt and pepper hair? > > > >Haven't seen Memorial yet (picking it up tomorrow thanks John :-) ), but I > >can quite believe that he handled himself with class, he really is a very > >dignified guy and what most people take as being cold and uncaring is just > >really him being restrained and dignified. I'm glad other people are > >finally realising this <g> > > > > > >-- > >Lisa > > LOL...don't count on it!! I hope they are after Memorial. I don't see how anyone could fault actor or character after this episode. -- Lisa "When I'm feeling weak And my pain walks down a one way street I look above And I know I'll always be blessed with love"

"DTaejdH" <dtaejdh@aol.com> wrote in message news:20000213220031.12532.00001010@nso-fw.aol.com... > In article <20000210175420.01030.00001209@ng-cg1.aol.com>, > arlie88@aol.comNoSpam (Arlie) writes: > > >I think Chakotay is a very attractive man. > > > >I kind of like him. After all, it's not his fault he's portrayed by a > >second-rate actor. <g> > > > > > >-- Arlie > > > > LOL Arlie, precisely how I feel about Harry <g> > I thought I was the only person who thought this about Harry/Garrett. I wasn't convinced by his acting in Memorial at all and I thought the character came off very badly as well. His whinging in the Shuttle was embarrassing, I think he was lucky that it was the end of the mission or he would have found himself in trouble. Chakotay didn't look too happy with him at all and Tom was obviously irritated by him.. Neelix, bless his heart, tried pouring oil on the waters, but bratty Harry would have none of it.

"DTaejdH" <dtaejdh@aol.com> wrote in message news:20000213220033.12532.00001013@nso-fw.aol.com... > In article <88144s$8q9$19@apple.news.easynet.net>, "Lisa" <dugmore@freeuk.com> > writes: > > >"David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com> wrote in message > >news:38A3ABBE.AFB6C3B@hotmail.com... > >> Shammie wrote: > >> > > >> > >From: Therese Gray > >> > > >> > >> Really, sometimes I find his voice very sexy. I liked his hair better > >salt > >> > >and > >> > >> pepper, though. I thought the way he conducted himself in Memorial > >was with > >> > >the > >> > >> utmost class and restraint (unlike Neelix's "freakout"). > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > >Errr...... are you sure you're feeling okay, Shammie? :) > >> > > >> > Yes, really! Ever since Memorial I see him in a whole new way. He was > >very cool > >> > and didn't make as big a deal as everyone else about what happened to > >himself. > >> > >> At least he didn't act all whiny like Harry Kim... :) > > > > > >Harry's a wuss. > > > > > > LOL Lisa, > how do you REALLY feel about it?? (not that I'm disagreeing...) > However, Harry was forced to relive the memories of someone who ran in battle > and then because of his complete inability to deal with anything, committed > more atrocities...he'd have to reconcile that that, and he just doesn't seem to > have developed those kind of coping skills. LOL, as you may have realised by now I had little time for Harry in this episode. I just kept thinking this is why he is still an ensign, he showed a complete lack of maturity and back bone and behaved like a whiny little kid! I appreciate that it was a difficult situation, but surely to God he has learnt something from 6 years on Voyager, but you wouldn't have thought it here.

"DTaejdH" <dtaejdh@aol.com> wrote in message news:20000213220032.12532.00001011@nso-fw.aol.com... > In article <20000210193512.01538.00000413@ng-fp1.aol.com>, > shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl (Shammie) writes: > > >>From: Therese Gray > > > >>> > Errr...... are you sure you're feeling okay, Shammie? :) > >>> > > >>> I think she needs room to breathe... perhaps I should loosen her clothes > >>and > >>> give her mouth-to-mouth... <vbeg> > >> > >>Sounds like she might like Chakotay to do that instead...... :) > > > >Well, of all the kisses they've ever shown on Voyager, the only one I ever > >found that had any chemistry was the one between Chak and that 8472 chick. > > > > Yeah, that one's good, but I prefer B'Elanna's fantasy in Persistance of > Vision... > I haven't seen that one in a long, long time so I don't really remember it, but we got the 8472 ep yesterday and they had some real chemistry going there. I'd forgotten what a good Chak ep this one was, I think I just remembered it badly because of dumbing down 8472 which I always thought was a big loss.

2000-02-14 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (dtaejdh@aol.com)

In article <87v3ik$p9r$1@apple.news.easynet.net>, "Lisa" <dugmore@freeuk.com> writes: >"Shammie" <shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl> wrote in message >news:20000210134846.01508.00000121@ng-bh1.aol.com... >> Really, sometimes I find his voice very sexy. I liked his hair better salt >and >> pepper, though. I thought the way he conducted himself in Memorial was >with the >> utmost class and restraint (unlike Neelix's "freakout"). >> >> > >I think he has an incredibly sexy voice and eyes that you could just melt >into..... Anyway, what do you mean, salt and pepper hair? > >Haven't seen Memorial yet (picking it up tomorrow thanks John :-) ), but I >can quite believe that he handled himself with class, he really is a very >dignified guy and what most people take as being cold and uncaring is just >really him being restrained and dignified. I'm glad other people are >finally realising this <g> > > >-- >Lisa LOL...don't count on it!! I agree, I think Chakotay is very private, which IMO is consistent with many intensely spiritual people. He usually keeps his battles and disagreements with other people private too. Doreen

In article <38A31AA5.7C16@hotmail.com.NO.spam>, Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen@hotmail.com.NO.spam> writes: >Shammie wrote: >> >> Really, sometimes I find his voice very sexy. > >You mean because of that pseudo-passionate breathing ? :-) LOL Julianna...you really didn't think that I would avoid this thread did you??? (merci Shammie:-))) And of course, I don't have to remind you that he could use that voice/breathing in may ear any day he wants to! > >>I liked his hair better salt and >> pepper, though. I thought the way he conducted himself in Memorial was with >the >> utmost class and restraint (unlike Neelix's "freakout"). > >Neelix has more temper, though. And he can cook. Sort of. Sorry Julianna, have to disagree here...Neelix is not supposed to be a good cook, whereas Chakotay did all the cooking when marrooned with Janeway. I do think that Chakotay and Neelix both have the same kind of temper though...very patient, almost too much so, so that when they lose it, they LOSE it... Doreen

2000-02-14 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (dtaejdh@aol.com)

In article <20000210175420.01030.00001209@ng-cg1.aol.com>, arlie88@aol.comNoSpam (Arlie) writes: >I think Chakotay is a very attractive man. > >I kind of like him. After all, it's not his fault he's portrayed by a >second-rate actor. <g> > > >-- Arlie > LOL Arlie, precisely how I feel about Harry <g> Doreen

2000-02-14 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (dtaejdh@aol.com)

In article <20000210193512.01538.00000413@ng-fp1.aol.com>, shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl (Shammie) writes: >>From: Therese Gray > >>> > Errr...... are you sure you're feeling okay, Shammie? :) >>> > >>> I think she needs room to breathe... perhaps I should loosen her clothes >>and >>> give her mouth-to-mouth... <vbeg> >> >>Sounds like she might like Chakotay to do that instead...... :) > >Well, of all the kisses they've ever shown on Voyager, the only one I ever >found that had any chemistry was the one between Chak and that 8472 chick. > Yeah, that one's good, but I prefer B'Elanna's fantasy in Persistance of Vision... Doreen

2000-02-14 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (dtaejdh@aol.com)

In article <38A40EF3.3426@hotmail.com.spam.death>, Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.spam.death> writes: >Steve Christianson wrote: >> >> X-No-Archive: yes >> >> Brian Barjenbruch wrote: >> > >> > > >Hmmm.... you'll be watching Eating Raoul and Scenes From The Class >> > > >Struggle next... ?!?!? >> > > >> > > Not quite, pizza girl. >> > >> > Just don't go near 'Night of the Comet'... >> >> "Night of the Comatose Acting" would be a better title... > >ROTFLOL! *That* bad????? > >Julianna Yup, it's a horrible 80's film with 2 awful actresses, regardless of the fact that it's a parody of sci fi... RB looked dang sexy as Santa Claus and then as a cowboy though, not to mention his character's comments about children made me think of Naomi <g> Doreen

In article <88144s$8q9$19@apple.news.easynet.net>, "Lisa" <dugmore@freeuk.com> writes: >"David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com> wrote in message >news:38A3ABBE.AFB6C3B@hotmail.com... >> Shammie wrote: >> > >> > >From: Therese Gray >> > >> > >> Really, sometimes I find his voice very sexy. I liked his hair better >salt >> > >and >> > >> pepper, though. I thought the way he conducted himself in Memorial >was with >> > >the >> > >> utmost class and restraint (unlike Neelix's "freakout"). >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >Errr...... are you sure you're feeling okay, Shammie? :) >> > >> > Yes, really! Ever since Memorial I see him in a whole new way. He was >very cool >> > and didn't make as big a deal as everyone else about what happened to >himself. >> >> At least he didn't act all whiny like Harry Kim... :) > > >Harry's a wuss. > > LOL Lisa, how do you REALLY feel about it?? (not that I'm disagreeing...) However, Harry was forced to relive the memories of someone who ran in battle and then because of his complete inability to deal with anything, committed more atrocities...he'd have to reconcile that that, and he just doesn't seem to have developed those kind of coping skills. Doreen

In article <20000211120201.16819.00000948@ng-fo1.aol.com>, shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl (Shammie) writes: >>From: Julianna Feigl > >>> Yes, really! Ever since Memorial I see him in a whole new way. He was very >>cool >>> and didn't make as big a deal as everyone else about what happened to >>himself. >> >>Small wonder! Trees don't have the brains to grasp the significance of >>what happened to them :-) > >But they're awfully fun to climb up on...IN, I meant IN! > > ROTFLMAO...Freudian slip???? Doreen

2000-02-14 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (dtaejdh@aol.com)

In article <t6i8aso03tqs3u2en6d7cmub89h1i1j9gq@4ax.com>, Debby <debbytraywickNOSPAM@ussvoyager.com> writes: >On Fri, 11 Feb 2000 07:46:14 GMT, Steve Christianson ><stevechristianson@yahoo.com> wrote: > >>X-No-Archive: yes >> >> >> >>Brian Barjenbruch wrote: >>> >>> > >Hmmm.... you'll be watching Eating Raoul and Scenes From The Class >>> > >Struggle next... ?!?!? >>> > >>> > Not quite, pizza girl. >>> >>> Just don't go near 'Night of the Comet'... >> >> >>"Night of the Comatose Acting" would be a better title... > >Every time I see Woody all I hear is "Ranger, over here!", from his >stint in Lone Wolf McQuade...He sucked in that too... :-) > >Debby - The Binary Vixen LOL, All I thought of when I watched that film was how much his Ranger-calling sidekick reminded me of Harry Kim... I am of course prejudiced, but other than RB and the other actor who played the older Ranger (can't remember his name), I thought the acting in the whole movie stunk... Doreen Doreen

2000-02-15 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules>)

Arlie wrote: > > >> Chak's not really that much of a crybaby... << > > Course not. That would require showing emotion..... How true! :-) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > "Lisa" <dugmore@freeuk.com> wrote in message... > > > > FWIW I never judge as a whole always an individual. It is completely > > possible to be young and be mature, it is also possible to be old and > > incredibly immature. You only need look at some of the regs here <eg> > > > > And some of the recent entrants to my killfile, yes? <g> > > But the fact remains, that women just don't seem to go for younger men... I > doubt it's a coincidence that the only person who's ever actually wanted me > is younger than I am... > So what's the problem? She's younger than you, so you're an older man in her opinion - perfect! :-) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-15 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules>)

John Ro wrote: > > Lisa wrote: > > > "Shammie" wrote: > > > Really, sometimes I find his voice very sexy. I liked his hair better > salt > > and > > > pepper, though. I thought the way he conducted himself in Memorial was > > with the > > > utmost class and restraint (unlike Neelix's "freakout"). > > > > > > > > > > I think he has an incredibly sexy voice and eyes that you could just melt > > into..... Anyway, what do you mean, salt and pepper hair? > > > > Haven't seen Memorial yet (picking it up tomorrow thanks John :-) ), > > :-))) > > > but I can quite believe that he handled himself with class, he really is > a very > > dignified guy and what most people take as being cold and uncaring is just > > really him being restrained and dignified. > > I agree. I've said before he's like a father figure to me, someone I'd go > to for advice. Well, you could ask the tree oracle as well... > Which is what I will do before the next time I respond to > trolls. > > >I'm glad other people are finally realising this <g> > > Yes, except for the part where the other regs require a psychological > evaluation of them before they can proceed with additional praise for > Chakotay. <g> I don'T require a psychological evaluation, since I have no intentions whatsoever of praising that wannabe-tree :-) > John Ro > Grasshopper One > > You know, sometimes I can sound rather muted. At least I learned learned > over the past FEW DAYS how to SPICE up my delivery with a little WUP! ok, > that's enough before i get carried away again. Cool! :-) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

Lisa wrote: > > "Arlie" <arlie88@aol.comNoSpam> wrote in message > news:20000211184133.21916.00000261@ng-fi1.aol.com.. > > >> Harry's a wuss. << > > > > I prefer "engagingly vulnerable." <g> > > > > Sheesh, I just watched Memorial last night (thank you John!) and I felt like > slapping Harry. What a complete and utter tit he was. The way he whinged > in the shuttle reminded me of my kids, don'T be unfair! *Nobody* would feel great after having been on that shuttle with Tommy and Chucky for weeks without a shower! > I don't think Chak was too impressed > with him either. You think he noticed? > I don't know whether any of them were suffering from the > flashbacks at this point, but it just seemed as though he were crabby from > being with them all so much. I can't say I blame him... > As I watched this I thought it was obvious why > he was still and ensign if he was gonna behave that way. > > The Chak and Neelix scenes were outstanding. All credit to Beltrand who's that? A new actor? Is he any good?:-) > and > Phillips for the very moving performances they gave. Oh, Ethan is always great! :-) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-15 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules>)

Robert M. wrote: > > On Fri, 11 Feb 2000 14:21:20 +0100, Julianna Feigl > <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.spam.death> wrote: > > >Bozo the Evil Klown wrote: > >> > >> The Goddess Shamira doth write thus: > >> > >> >>> > Anyway, what do you mean, salt and pepper hair? > >> > > >> >>> like he had at the beginning of the series... when he looked three times > >> >>> his age instead of only twice his age like now :-) > >> > > >> >>You can't beat an older man, especially one not afraid to show it. > >> >>> > >> > > >> >Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeow!! > >> > >> <Brushes back his greying hair and pets the pretty kitten......> > >> > >> Seriously, I've never noticed how old he is..... should the Holodoc count his > >> rings? <EG> > > > >Wouldn't he have to cut him in half in order to do so? <vbeg> > > Yeah, but I don`t think they got anything hard enough or sharp enough > on board to do so. This definitely seems to be a challenge for the scientifcally talented people... Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-15 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules>)

Empress of The Unknown wrote: > > Julianna wrote: > > >Empress of The Unknown wrote: > >> Julianna wrote: > >> >Shammie wrote: > > >> >> Really, sometimes I find his voice very sexy. > >> > > >> >You mean because of that pseudo-passionate breathing ? :-) > >> > >> Does he still do that? I don't pay as much attention when he's on the > >screen > >> (force of habit <g>). > > > >Yeah, he still does it. It's still as annoying as ever. And his eyes are > >still *ice*-cold. > > Well, not even ice cold. I would see that as evil intent. I see them more as > dead. Like black voids. Empty black clouds.. Something like that. They don't > sparkle or show any light at all. Maybe that's why I don't like them. There's something to that theory... > >> >> pepper, though. I thought the way he conducted himself in Memorial was > >with > >> >the > >> >> utmost class and restraint (unlike Neelix's "freakout"). > >> > > >> >Neelix has more temper, though. And he can cook. Sort of. > >> > >> I can cook mud and earthworm soup, wouldya eat that? :P > >> I don't think I would eat anything Neelix cooks...ever. :P > > > >But would you eat anything Chucky cooks? That is the question :-) > > If he's a good cook, yes. I doubt he is... Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-15 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules>)

Aardvark wrote: > > Julianna wrote: > > > Steve Christianson wrote: > > > > > > X-No-Archive: yes > > > > > > Brian Barjenbruch wrote: > > > > > > > > > >Hmmm.... you'll be watching Eating Raoul and Scenes From The Class > > > > > >Struggle next... ?!?!? > > > > > > > > > > Not quite, pizza girl. > > > > > > > > Just don't go near 'Night of the Comet'... > > > > > > "Night of the Comatose Acting" would be a better title... > > > > > ROTFLOL! *That* bad????? > > Yeah the story was asinine but in all fairness [gulp], the younger Beltran > wasn't *that* bad in that flick. Stark contrast to what we see today IMO. > (Seriously). > > [runs for life] (launching avalanche to catch up with Aardie...) How can you even *think* such blasphemy???????? Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-15 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules>)

Shammie wrote: > > >From: Julianna Feigl > > >> Yes, really! Ever since Memorial I see him in a whole new way. He was very > >cool > >> and didn't make as big a deal as everyone else about what happened to > >himself. > > > >Small wonder! Trees don't have the brains to grasp the significance of > >what happened to them :-) > > But they're awfully fun to climb up on...IN, I meant IN! ROTFLOL! Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-15 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (dtaejdh@aol.com)

In article <20000213220604.02362.00000609@ng-cg1.aol.com>, arlie88@aol.comNoSpam (Arlie) writes: >>> However, Harry was forced to relive the memories of someone who ran in >battle >and then because of his complete inability to deal with anything, committed >more atrocities...he'd have to reconcile that that, and he just doesn't seem >to >have developed those kind of coping skills. << > >FWIW, Garrett thinks Harry got the memories of a soldier who just flipped >out, >went completely crazy. > > >-- Arlie I guess I didn't see the scene in the cave quite that way, but that analysis works for me...if so, they should have given Harry a bit more time than they did to explain that, and I'd have thought he would have been even angrier at being forced to have that experience... Doreen

2000-02-15 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (dtaejdh@aol.com)

In article <20000213221940.00977.00003426@ng-fo1.aol.com>, shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl (Shammie) writes: >>From: dtaejdh@aol.com (DTaejdH > >>>Well, of all the kisses they've ever shown on Voyager, the only one I ever >>>found that had any chemistry was the one between Chak and that 8472 chick. >>> >> >>Yeah, that one's good, but I prefer B'Elanna's fantasy in Persistance of >>Vision... > >Hmm, for some reason I can't remember it. Maybe because I'm not crazy about >B'Elanna. > She fantasizes about seducing Chakotay and he admits that he's always wanted her and they begin the horizontal hula--at least that's how I saw it...I remember thinking at that time that it was kind of racy for Star Trek <G> But they did B'Elanna's scenes in Remember in a very similar way, so maybe it was just the difference in the production teams then... Doreen

2000-02-15 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (dtaejdh@aol.com)

In article <20000213222050.00977.00003427@ng-fo1.aol.com>, shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl (Shammie) writes: >>From: dtaejdh@aol.com (DTaejdH) > >>>>Small wonder! Trees don't have the brains to grasp the significance of >>>>what happened to them :-) > >>>But they're awfully fun to climb up on...IN, I meant IN! > >>ROTFLMAO...Freudian slip???? > >No, Victoria's Secret teddy. Well, that would certainly help....

In article <889g6f$8rh$18@apple.news.easynet.net>, "Lisa" <dugmore@freeuk.com> writes: >"DTaejdH" <dtaejdh@aol.com> wrote in message >news:20000213220030.12532.00001007@nso-fw.aol.com... >> In article <20000210134846.01508.00000121@ng-bh1.aol.com>, >> shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl (Shammie) writes: >> >> >Really, sometimes I find his voice very sexy. >> >> LOL, need I say that it's a little more than "sometimes" here, and that I >would >> say way more than *kinda* cute?? <G> What a shock, huh? >> >> I liked his hair better salt >> >and >> >pepper, though. >> >> Me too...thought it was much more flattering...just saw Initiations all >the >> way through for the first time...and he looked delectable in that.. >> But then again, >> I'm not a 40-something actor in youth-obssessed Hollywood either... >> >> I thought the way he conducted himself in Memorial was with >> >the >> >utmost class and restraint (unlike Neelix's "freakout"). >> > >> So did I, and we really didn't get to see how Chakotay felt about much of >it. >> It made sense given that he had dealt with a lot of the same types of >> situations in both StarFleet and the Maquis, whereas Neelix (and to some >degree >> Harry) had not. Chakotay's diffusing of the scene in the mess hall made >me >> wonder if he had done this before... > > >Doreen, these people just need to face the fact that Chak is one cool dude! >I just watched this ep today and he was incredible in it. His handling of >Neelix was spot on, while Tuvok seemed to have absolutely no idea what to >do. Considering all that Neelix has done for him he didn't seem to be >making much effort here. Well in defense of Tuvok, as Security Chief his main concern would be diffusing the situation with the least amount of harm---Neelix would be a secondary issue. For all Tuvok knew, Neelix could have been smoking leola, whereas Chakotay had some idea of what was happening to Neelix. I loved the contained way he dealt with the >situation, I guess he has a lot more experience than the others in dealing >with this kind of stuff, he probably does, but once again, they didn't tell us that... but what I really loved was the haunted look in his >eyes, you could tell he was really suffering but had the backbone to hold >himself together. Yes, his eyes in the mess hall scene were key, along with his body language at the end of it. The same was true for the scene where KJ had her flashback...she was joking with him and he looked like he was really trying to focus. Unlike Harry who I thought was a total wuss in this ep, >note he was the only one to run off to the Doctor straight away. > Well, if Harry's memories were of complete shut down, then I can see it. Plus, he's an ensign...you go to the officers with the problem and you expect them to fix it. Since Voyager was his first assignment, Harry had probably never been in that kind of a situation. Chakotay had the memories of an officer (horrible because you were supposed to be in charge of the situation) but he also had experience to draw on in dealing with it--he supposedly fought in Cardassian border wars when in star Fleet, and he definitely had those kinds of experiences in the Maquis, not to mention Nemesis. Doreen

In article <889g6h$8rh$20@apple.news.easynet.net>, "Lisa" <dugmore@freeuk.com> writes: >"DTaejdH" <dtaejdh@aol.com> wrote in message >news:20000213220031.12532.00001010@nso-fw.aol.com... >> In article <20000210175420.01030.00001209@ng-cg1.aol.com>, >> arlie88@aol.comNoSpam (Arlie) writes: >> >> >I think Chakotay is a very attractive man. >> > >> >I kind of like him. After all, it's not his fault he's portrayed by a >> >second-rate actor. <g> >> > >> > >> >-- Arlie >> > >> >> LOL Arlie, precisely how I feel about Harry <g> >> > >I thought I was the only person who thought this about Harry/Garrett. I >wasn't convinced by his acting in Memorial at all and I thought the >character came off very badly as well. His whinging in the Shuttle was >embarrassing, I think he was lucky that it was the end of the mission or he >would have found himself in trouble. Chakotay didn't look too happy with >him at all and Tom was obviously irritated by him.. Neelix, bless his >heart, tried pouring oil on the waters, but bratty Harry would have none of >it. > LOL, I teach high school, so anyone under 30 qualifies as jailbait/babies in my mind. Because of it I just don't get into the fresh-faced angst stories, be it Harry, Naomi, Seven, or the Doc. I have always found Harry annoying, and I don't know if it's Garrett or the character, or the fact that I don't usually enjoy coming-of-age stories, or Harry's continual earnestness, but I certainly sympathise with Chakotay's somewhat demented sense of humor with Harry. Plus, I think I like Harry best with Tomor B'Elanna, and I liked him in The Chute, in Timeless (that intense ensign-guilt again contrasted with Chakotay's Commander's acceptance of it) and in Disease. Doreen

In article <889g6i$8rh$21@apple.news.easynet.net>, "Lisa" <dugmore@freeuk.com> writes: >"DTaejdH" <dtaejdh@aol.com> wrote in message >news:20000213220032.12532.00001011@nso-fw.aol.com... >> In article <20000210193512.01538.00000413@ng-fp1.aol.com>, >> shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl (Shammie) writes: >> >> >>From: Therese Gray >> > >> >>> > Errr...... are you sure you're feeling okay, Shammie? :) >> >>> > >> >>> I think she needs room to breathe... perhaps I should loosen her >clothes >> >>and >> >>> give her mouth-to-mouth... <vbeg> >> >> >> >>Sounds like she might like Chakotay to do that instead...... :) >> > >> >Well, of all the kisses they've ever shown on Voyager, the only one I >ever >> >found that had any chemistry was the one between Chak and that 8472 >chick. >> > >> >> Yeah, that one's good, but I prefer B'Elanna's fantasy in Persistance of >> Vision... >> > >I haven't seen that one in a long, long time so I don't really remember it, >but we got the 8472 ep yesterday and they had some real chemistry going >there. I'd forgotten what a good Chak ep this one was, I think I just >remembered it badly because of dumbing down 8472 which I always thought was >a big loss. > So did I, plus I hardly think that Chakotay forgot for a second that this was a big purple bug of a species. <G> The only dumbing down of a species that I disliked more was the Hirogen in The Killing Game (which would make my 10 Worst Voy eps, Neelix and the Doc's hilarious scenes with the Klingons notwithstanding). Doreen

In article <889g6j$8rh$22@apple.news.easynet.net>, "Lisa" <dugmore@freeuk.com> writes: >"DTaejdH" <dtaejdh@aol.com> wrote in message >news:20000213220033.12532.00001013@nso-fw.aol.com... >> In article <88144s$8q9$19@apple.news.easynet.net>, "Lisa" ><dugmore@freeuk.com> >> writes: >> >> >"David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com> wrote in message >> >news:38A3ABBE.AFB6C3B@hotmail.com... >> >> Shammie wrote: >> >> > >> >> > >From: Therese Gray >> >> > >> >> > >> Really, sometimes I find his voice very sexy. I liked his hair >better >> >salt >> >> > >and >> >> > >> pepper, though. I thought the way he conducted himself in Memorial >> >was with >> >> > >the >> >> > >> utmost class and restraint (unlike Neelix's "freakout"). >> >> > > >> >> > > >> >> > > >> >> > >Errr...... are you sure you're feeling okay, Shammie? :) >> >> > >> >> > Yes, really! Ever since Memorial I see him in a whole new way. He was >> >very cool >> >> > and didn't make as big a deal as everyone else about what happened to >> >himself. >> >> >> >> At least he didn't act all whiny like Harry Kim... :) >> > >> > >> >Harry's a wuss. >> > >> > >> >> LOL Lisa, >> how do you REALLY feel about it?? (not that I'm disagreeing...) >> However, Harry was forced to relive the memories of someone who ran in >battle >> and then because of his complete inability to deal with anything, >committed >> more atrocities...he'd have to reconcile that that, and he just doesn't >seem to >> have developed those kind of coping skills. > > >LOL, as you may have realised by now I had little time for Harry in this >episode. I just kept thinking this is why he is still an ensign, he showed >a complete lack of maturity and back bone and behaved like a whiny little >kid! I appreciate that it was a difficult situation, but surely to God he >has learnt something from 6 years on Voyager, but you wouldn't have thought >it here. > > Yeah, I thought about that too, but as other people have suggested in this thread, perhaps it was the memories themselves that made him react like that. Doreen

In article <20000214133730.02365.00000761@ng-cg1.aol.com>, arlie88@aol.comNoSpam (Arlie) writes: >>> Doreen, these people just need to face the fact that Chak is one cool >dude! >I just watched this ep today and he was incredible in it. His handling of >Neelix was spot on, while Tuvok seemed to have absolutely no idea what to >do. << > >I think it's possible to like Chakotay as a character while having issues >with >the actor's performance. <g> > >>> Unlike Harry who I thought was a total wuss in this ep, >note he was the only one to run off to the Doctor straight away. << > >That was because Harry was most affected. (And perhaps that opening scene >was >a signal of this.) Chakotay and Paris only had what they thought were bad >dreams. Harry had hallucinations while wide awake. > >It looks like they are slipping back into their old pattern of picking on >Harry. He suffered the most in "Memorial." Judging from the promo pics, he >gets put through the wringer this week, too. Then he gets imprisoned by >holograms the week after that, and after that, he gets a "dead girlfriend of >the week" story. (Sort of.) > >Good thing he's beautiful when he suffers.... <g> > > >-- Arlie > LOL Arlie, glad you have that attitude!! I think it's the Chekov Syndrome...seems to me he took the brunt of it in TOS too... Doreen

In article <889vsf$ka5$9@apple.news.easynet.net>, "Lisa" <dugmore@freeuk.com> writes: >"Shammie" <shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl> wrote in message >news:20000214165403.02135.00000016@ng-fj1.aol.com... >> >From: "Lisa" dugmore@freeuk.com >> >> >> Hmm, for some reason I can't remember it. Maybe because I'm not crazy >> >about >> >> B'Elanna. >> >> >> >> >But why Shammiekins? >> >> LOL!! (Made my day) >> I can't put my finger on why I'm not crazy about her. Dawson acts her >really >> well. I loved the all-Klingon B'Elanna, though, in faces! She rocked. > >Strange that , I liked the human B'Elanna, she seemed really sweet and >vulnerable. The B'Elanna I really like though is the one we got in >Virtuoso, she was the best thing about that ep, her sarcastic comments to >the Doc about his bald head were hysterical. They really had us laughing >out loud. That was my favorite part of the ep too...guess I like it when people slam-dunk the Doc (usually Tuvok is my favorite for this) Mind you Janeway was excellent too, she seems to have some really >good comic timing. > Yes the "Kathryn" scene where she ordered him back to work was great. Doreen

2000-02-15 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbillDIE-SPAM-DIE@DIE-SPAM-DIEnutter.swinternet.co.uk>)

"Lisa" <dugmore@freeuk.com> wrote in message... > > "EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbillDIE-SPAM-DIE@DIE-SPAM-DIEnutter.swinternet.co.uk> > wrote in message... > > > > But she didn't know that when she met him :) > > Anyway, my point being, I like women with a little maturity... most of the > > ones my age are looking for casual sex... eughhh... > > LOL, they are nuisances aren't they? Seriously though, I always believe > everybody gets somebody somewhere along the line. It must be quite unusual > to go through life and never have that one *special* person. It may take a > little longer, you may be in your 20's, 30's or 40's, but one day they'll > come into your life. > Oh, gods, don't tell me I have to wait 20-odd years! I'll be totally grey by then! (If I'm not dead <g>) -- Sisko: "Do you really want to give up your life for the order of things?" Remata'Klan: "It is not my life to give up, Captain, and it never was." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/index.html; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove .DIE-SPAM-DIE from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-02-15 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

2000-02-15 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (arlie88@aol.comNoSpam)

2000-02-16 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

2000-02-16 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (arlie88@aol.comNoSpam)

2000-02-16 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (Lisa <dugmore@freeuk.com>)

"Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules> wrote in message news:38AAB84A.19E7@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules... > > > LOL...don't count on it!! > > > > I hope they are after Memorial. I don't see how anyone could fault actor or > > character after this episode. > > The character is past hope. He has been written too inconsistently for > *far* too long. The actor is at best *very* mediocre. He was not *quite* > as annoying as normally, but still nothing to write home about. LOL, I suppose that's as close as you get to praising him? I don't think there are many characters who have escaped the inconsistently problem, maybe Harry and Neelix. -- Lisa "When I'm feeling weak And my pain walks down a one way street I look above And I know I'll always be blessed with love"

"Shammie" <shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl> wrote in message news:20000216120752.01097.00001216@ng-bd1.aol.com... > >From: "Lisa" dugmore@freeuk.com > > > > >> I think he's down with a case of PTS (Post Thud Syndrome) > > >Oh no! I hope I didn't damage him > > No, I'm sure he has a smile on his face. > It's good to go down smiling I suppose.

2000-02-16 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - ("Mike. H." <mhantz@micron.net>)

"Arlie" <arlie88@aol.comNoSpam> wrote in message news:20000215205607.12715.00000201@ng-fi1.aol.com... > >> At risk of starting another multicultural slinging match over who has the > best food, what the hell are buffalo wings? << > > What, buffalo don't have wings on your side of the pond? <g> > > Buffalo wings are called that because they originated in Buffalo, New York. > They're very hot and spicy chicken wings, served as an appetizer or snack food. > They're accompanied by carrot and celery sticks, and blue cheese dressing, to > quench the flame. Don't forget the ice cold beer!

2000-02-16 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (Citizen G'Kar <Narns@allEXCEPTSPAMisurvey.freeserve.co.uk>)

Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules> wrote in article <38AAB8D5.32EE@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules>... > Steve Christianson wrote: > > > > X-No-Archive: yes > > > > Lisa wrote: > > > > > > > >But would you eat anything Chucky cooks? That is the question :-) > > > > I'll bet Chuckles is a vegetarian. > > He says so in "Unity" .... Hm. Cannibalism. > > > I'd eat anything cooked for me by anybody, especially if they washed up > > > afterwards. > > > > I'm actually reasonably decent in the kitchen. Don't look for too many > > greens at my table, though. I also have a few economy recipes from my > > law school days, like "Steve's Poor Man's Beef Stroganoff, or How to > > Feed an Army for Less Than Five Bucks!" > > > > > > I like men that can cook :-) I'm a good cook - specialising in Chinese and Italian... And soups and pies (no relation). -- -- "Oh, go away. Repress someone else."

2000-02-16 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

>From: "Lisa" dugmore@freeuk.com >> ROFLOL!!!! >> Hey, stop feeding the troll! <g> >LOL, it was Valentines day! That's why I put the French maids outfit on for >him <g> I think he's down with a case of PTS (Post Thud Syndrome)

2000-02-16 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (arlie88@aol.comNoSpam)

>>> You think Chuckles might have tried "the Maquis Way" on Harry? Maybe we would > have found out if boxers are tougher than Parrises Squares players! <g> Certainly would have shut Harry up pretty quick. I can't believe he would beat Chak for a minute. << My first thought is that Harry would never hit Chuckles, no matter the provocation. One does not hit fellow officers. And Harry's so obedient. But characterization has been so strange lately, anything's possible. Chakotay is a little taller than Harry, and certainly outweighs him. But he's also a lot older. You don't see too many boxers that old.... -- Arlie

2000-02-16 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (arlie88@aol.comNoSpam)

>> At risk of starting another multicultural slinging match over who has the best food, what the hell are buffalo wings? << What, buffalo don't have wings on your side of the pond? <g> Buffalo wings are called that because they originated in Buffalo, New York. They're very hot and spicy chicken wings, served as an appetizer or snack food. They're accompanied by carrot and celery sticks, and blue cheese dressing, to quench the flame. True buffalo wings would likely be considered inedible by most British folk. They've *very* hot. Though nowadays you can get mild or even BBQ "buffalo" wings. -- Arlie

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk>)

"Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules> wrote in message... > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > Until she breaks up with me and I'm left all alone again. <g> > > Should that happen you'd be a bit older then - thus the number of > ladies younger than you will have increased and you'll have a greater > selection to choose from :-) > Unlikely... don't forget, she is the only one who has ever been interested in me in my entire life... -- Sisko: "Do you really want to give up your life for the order of things?" Remata'Klan: "It is not my life to give up, Captain, and it never was." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove KILL-THE-SPAM from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules>)

Arlie wrote: > > >> I watched Ethan in this ep and thought it was heartbreaking that he has only > had about 4 occasions in the whole series to do anything like this. This > was a character I would have pulled out of airlock, not shoved in <g> He > had depth, emotion and for once wasnt the comedy part of the show, they > should do far, far more with him like this. << > > Totally agree. Phillips is a terrific actor, who's generally wasted in the > Neelix role. Yep - all the terrific actors are wasted on Voyager. That seems to be a rule... Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules>)

Arlie wrote: > > >>> You think Chuckles might have tried "the Maquis Way" on Harry? Maybe we > would > > have found out if boxers are tougher than Parrises Squares players! <g> > > Certainly would have shut Harry up pretty quick. I can't believe he would > beat Chak for a minute. << > > My first thought is that Harry would never hit Chuckles, no matter the > provocation. One does not hit fellow officers. And Harry's so obedient. But > characterization has been so strange lately, anything's possible. > > Chakotay is a little taller than Harry, and certainly outweighs him. But he's > also a lot older. You don't see too many boxers that old.... and considering how short-breathed he is I don't think he'd be able to fight very long without collapsing... Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules>)

Arlie wrote: > > >> At risk of starting another multicultural slinging match over who has the > best food, what the hell are buffalo wings? << > > What, buffalo don't have wings on your side of the pond? <g> ROTFLOL! > Buffalo wings are called that because they originated in Buffalo, New York. > They're very hot and spicy chicken wings, served as an appetizer or snack food. > They're accompanied by carrot and celery sticks, and blue cheese dressing, to > quench the flame. > > True buffalo wings would likely be considered inedible by most British folk. > They've *very* hot. Though nowadays you can get mild or even BBQ "buffalo" > wings. > The stuff you get served in restaurants or fast food places normally isn't *all* that hot, though :-( Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules>)

Lisa wrote: > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules> wrote in > message news:38A9AD8E.A9D@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules.. > > > > > I don't think Chak was too impressed > > > with him either. > > > > You think he noticed? > > He sure did! > > > > > > I don't know whether any of them were suffering from the > > > flashbacks at this point, but it just seemed as though he were crabby > from > > > being with them all so much. > > > > I can't say I blame him... > > > > > As I watched this I thought it was obvious why > > > he was still and ensign if he was gonna behave that way. > > > > > > The Chak and Neelix scenes were outstanding. All credit to Beltrand > > > > who's that? A new actor? Is he any good?:-) > > LOL, I was getting cramp after all that typing. > > > > > and > > > Phillips for the very moving performances they gave. > > > > Oh, Ethan is always great! :-) > > Be honest now, can't you summon up just a little praise for Beltran in this > ep? I think I mentioned in another post what I thought about him... Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules>)

Arlie wrote: > > >> umm... Tommy was one of the *reasons* of Harry's crabbiness... the guy > who left the biohazardous plate lying around etc.... :-( << > > Harry accused him, but Tom denied it. He could've been lying, of course, but > there's still no proof Tom did it. There were two other people on that > shuttle. > > I don't think Neelix was the culprit. His kitchen looks spick and span. He's > not the kind to leave dirty dishes around. > > Personally, I suspect Chuckles. It would be just like him to let Harry jump > all over Tom, when Tom hadn't done anything. Chuckles has a very wicked sense > of humor. and wouldn'T it be just like him to let somebody else get blamed for his faults? :-) > > I think Chak was biting his tongue and sitting on his temper very well, > > he was sleeping, like always :-) << > > I was thinking that, but didn't want to say it. <g> ROTFL! You are just too polite on occasion :-) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules>)

Lisa wrote: > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules> wrote in > message news:38AAB84A.19E7@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules.. > > > > LOL...don't count on it!! > > > > > > I hope they are after Memorial. I don't see how anyone could fault > actor or > > > character after this episode. > > > > The character is past hope. He has been written too inconsistently for > > *far* too long. The actor is at best *very* mediocre. He was not *quite* > > as annoying as normally, but still nothing to write home about. > > LOL, I suppose that's as close as you get to praising him? Most definitely! That's the absolute best you can ever expect! All I'll ever see in him is somebody marginally watchable, but *far* from convincing or even riveting... > I don't think there are many characters who have escaped the inconsistently > problem, maybe Harry and Neelix. most others at least have *some* consistent personality traits. He only has his tree-imitation routine... Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules>)

Shammie wrote: > > >From: "Lisa" dugmore@freeuk.com > > >> Buffalo wings are called that because they originated in Buffalo, > > > > >They sound yummy, scrummy and I can't get any! I shall have to look and see > >what Sainsburys has to offer. > > > > > > Oh, Lisa, I'm addicted to them! My supermarket sells them in little boxes of 7 > or 8, I keep them in the freezer, then just microwave them for 3 minutes, and > ... dinner! I put blue cheese dressing on a salad and I am so happy! blue cheese dressing *always* makes me happy! :-) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules>)

Citizen G'Kar wrote: > > Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules> wrote in > article <38AAB8D5.32EE@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules>... > > Steve Christianson wrote: > > > > > > X-No-Archive: yes > > > > > > Lisa wrote: > > > > > > > > > >But would you eat anything Chucky cooks? That is the question :-) > > > > > > I'll bet Chuckles is a vegetarian. > > > > He says so in "Unity" .... > > Hm. > > Cannibalism. ROTFLOL!!!!! > > > > I'd eat anything cooked for me by anybody, especially if they washed > up > > > > afterwards. > > > > > > I'm actually reasonably decent in the kitchen. Don't look for too many > > > greens at my table, though. I also have a few economy recipes from my > > > law school days, like "Steve's Poor Man's Beef Stroganoff, or How to > > > Feed an Army for Less Than Five Bucks!" > > > > > > > > > > I like men that can cook :-) > > I'm a good cook - specialising in Chinese and Italian... > > And soups and pies (no relation). I like all that stuff... :-) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules>)

DTaejdH wrote: > > In article <889vsf$ka5$9@apple.news.easynet.net>, "Lisa" <dugmore@freeuk.com> > >Strange that , I liked the human B'Elanna, she seemed really sweet and > >vulnerable. The B'Elanna I really like though is the one we got in > >Virtuoso, she was the best thing about that ep, her sarcastic comments to > >the Doc about his bald head were hysterical. They really had us laughing > >out loud. > > That was my favorite part of the ep too...guess I like it when people slam-dunk > the Doc (usually Tuvok is my favorite for this) He's the best for every sort of situation :-) *The* logical choice! > Mind you Janeway was excellent too, she seems to have some really > >good comic timing. > > > Yes the "Kathryn" scene where she ordered him back to work was great. > > Doreen -- Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules>)

EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules> wrote in > message... > > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > > > But the fact remains, that women just don't seem to go for younger > men... I > > > doubt it's a coincidence that the only person who's ever actually wanted > me > > > is younger than I am... > > > > > > > So what's the problem? She's younger than you, so you're an older man in > > her opinion - perfect! :-) > > > > Until she breaks up with me and I'm left all alone again. <g> Should that happen you'd be a bit older then - thus the number of ladies younger than you will have increased and you'll have a greater selection to choose from :-) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

"Shammie" <shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl> wrote in message... > >From: "Lisa" dugmore@freeuk.com > > > >It's good to go down smiling I suppose. > > > > cut. paste. file. > Uh oh, she's at it again! <g> -- Sisko: "Do you really want to give up your life for the order of things?" Remata'Klan: "It is not my life to give up, Captain, and it never was." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove KILL-THE-SPAM from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-02-18 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (arlie88@aol.comNoSpam)

2000-02-18 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (dtaejdh@aol.com)

In article <38AAB64C.3431@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules>, Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules> writes: >DTaejdH wrote: >> >> In article <38A31AA5.7C16@hotmail.com.NO.spam>, Julianna Feigl >> <glacierqueen@hotmail.com.NO.spam> writes: >> >> >Shammie wrote: >> >> >> >> Really, sometimes I find his voice very sexy. >> > >> >You mean because of that pseudo-passionate breathing ? :-) >> >> LOL Julianna...you really didn't think that I would avoid this thread did >> you??? (merci Shammie:-))) >> And of course, I don't have to remind you that he could use that >> voice/breathing in may ear any day he wants to! >> >> > >> >>I liked his hair better salt and >> >> pepper, though. I thought the way he conducted himself in Memorial was >with >> >the >> >> utmost class and restraint (unlike Neelix's "freakout"). >> > >> >Neelix has more temper, though. And he can cook. Sort of. >> >> Sorry Julianna, have to disagree here...Neelix is not supposed to be a good >> cook, > >well, he normally prepares the meals... if he were as bad as everybody >always says I'm certain they'd have found somebody else for the job I agree here, but this is one thing that Voyager has done right...the food would be unusual and whatever you could find... > >> whereas Chakotay did all the cooking when marrooned with Janeway. > >Since she was only interested in the research, I doubt she'd have notice >if he had fed her dirt :-) LOL...maybe, if he made good coffee <G> > >> I do think that Chakotay and Neelix both have the same kind of temper >> though...very patient, almost too much so, so that when they lose it, they >LOSE >> it... > >That's Neelix, all right. Chucky is just not paying attention to most >things most of the time. When he does, though, he normally loses his >temper pretty quickly. Fortunately he's asleep most of the time. :-) Well, sleeping would be a good way to deal with Janeway and her mood swings... Doreen

2000-02-18 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (dtaejdh@aol.com)

In article <38AAB693.473A@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules>, Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules> writes: >DTaejdH wrote: >> >> In article <20000210193512.01538.00000413@ng-fp1.aol.com>, >> shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl (Shammie) writes: >> >> >>From: Therese Gray >> > >> >>> > Errr...... are you sure you're feeling okay, Shammie? :) >> >>> > >> >>> I think she needs room to breathe... perhaps I should loosen her >clothes >> >>and >> >>> give her mouth-to-mouth... <vbeg> >> >> >> >>Sounds like she might like Chakotay to do that instead...... :) >> > >> >Well, of all the kisses they've ever shown on Voyager, the only one I ever >> >found that had any chemistry was the one between Chak and that 8472 chick. >> > >> >> Yeah, that one's good, but I prefer B'Elanna's fantasy in Persistance of >> Vision... >> > >That was awkward! Roxann once said they always giggled and thought >they'd never get the scene done. I think it shows. I'll have to watch it again and look for that--I didn't see that at all :-) Doreen

In article <38AAB84A.19E7@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules>, Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules> writes: >Lisa wrote: >> >> "DTaejdH" <dtaejdh@aol.com> wrote in message >> news:20000213220031.12532.00001008@nso-fw.aol.com.. >> > In article <87v3ik$p9r$1@apple.news.easynet.net>, "Lisa" >> <dugmore@freeuk.com> >> > writes: >> > >> > >"Shammie" <shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl> wrote in message >> > >news:20000210134846.01508.00000121@ng-bh1.aol.com.. >> > >> Really, sometimes I find his voice very sexy. I liked his hair better >> salt >> > >and >> > >> pepper, though. I thought the way he conducted himself in Memorial was >> > >with the >> > >> utmost class and restraint (unlike Neelix's "freakout"). >> > >> >> > >> >> > > >> > >I think he has an incredibly sexy voice and eyes that you could just >melt >> > >into..... Anyway, what do you mean, salt and pepper hair? >> > > >> > >Haven't seen Memorial yet (picking it up tomorrow thanks John :-) ), but >> I >> > >can quite believe that he handled himself with class, he really is a >very >> > >dignified guy and what most people take as being cold and uncaring is >> just >> > >really him being restrained and dignified. I'm glad other people are >> > >finally realising this <g> >> > > >> > > >> > >-- >> > >Lisa >> > >> > LOL...don't count on it!! >> >> I hope they are after Memorial. I don't see how anyone could fault actor >or >> character after this episode. > >The character is past hope. He has been written too inconsistently for >*far* too long. The actor is at best *very* mediocre. He was not *quite* >as annoying as normally, but still nothing to write home about. > >Julianna Whoa Julianna! This was really pretty decent of you...<G> Doreen

2000-02-19 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (dtaejdh@aol.com)

In article <38AD5398.650E@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules>, Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules> writes: >> >> >Neelix has more temper, though. And he can cook. Sort of. >> >> >> >> Sorry Julianna, have to disagree here...Neelix is not supposed to be a >good >> >> cook, >> > >> >well, he normally prepares the meals... if he were as bad as everybody >> >always says I'm certain they'd have found somebody else for the job >> >> I agree here, but this is one thing that Voyager has done right...the food >> would be unusual and whatever you could find... >> > >but that wouldn't change no matter who prepares it :-) Agreed, so it isn't necessarily Neelix who is the bad cook, but what is available to cook with. However, it has been well-documented on Voyager that the results have been less-than-spectacular. (Tuvok to Chakotay in Unforgettable, that scene we were just discussing) > >> >> whereas Chakotay did all the cooking when marrooned with Janeway. >> > >> >Since she was only interested in the research, I doubt she'd have notice >> >if he had fed her dirt :-) >> >> LOL...maybe, if he made good coffee <G> >> > >He probably replicated that... Maybe! It would be smart...she's difficult enough WITH caffeine... > >> > >> >> I do think that Chakotay and Neelix both have the same kind of temper >> >> though...very patient, almost too much so, so that when they lose it, >they >> >LOSE >> >> it... >> > >> >That's Neelix, all right. Chucky is just not paying attention to most >> >things most of the time. When he does, though, he normally loses his >> >temper pretty quickly. Fortunately he's asleep most of the time. :-) >> >> Well, sleeping would be a good way to deal with Janeway and her mood >swings... >> > >That's probably why he has such a comfortable seat on the bridge :-) > >Julianna >-------- > LOL...probably!! Doreen

2000-02-19 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (dtaejdh@aol.com)

In article <38AD53CF.337C@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules>, Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules> writes: <SNIP> >> >> Yeah, that one's good, but I prefer B'Elanna's fantasy in Persistance of >> >> Vision... >> >> >> > >> >That was awkward! Roxann once said they always giggled and thought >> >they'd never get the scene done. I think it shows. >> >> I'll have to watch it again and look for that--I didn't see that at all :-) >> > >Watch it! (and also have a look at T'Pel, the personnified Vulcan >stereotype, right down to the wig...) > >Julianna >-------- That part I remember...but I didn't have nearly as bad of a reaction to her as you did. Doreen (who will watch it again anyway:-)

2000-02-19 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (dtaejdh@aol.com)

In article <38AD5409.89@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules>, Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules> writes: >DTaejdH wrote: >> >> In article <38AAB84A.19E7@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules>, Julianna Feigl >> <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules> writes: > > >> >The character is past hope. He has been written too inconsistently for >> >*far* too long. The actor is at best *very* mediocre. He was not *quite* >> >as annoying as normally, but still nothing to write home about. >> > >> >Julianna >> >> Whoa Julianna! This was really pretty decent of you...<G> > >I know - I feel pretty generous and like a *very* nice person to heap >such high praise on a piece of wood :-) > >Julianna Kind of like me when I resist typing Boobie Borg in here <VBEG> Occasionally, we Chakotay fans need a break...it's appreciated Julianna! Doreen

2000-02-23 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda ugly! - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk>)

"Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in message... > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > Me? Wait??? I'm an impatient kind of guy... <g> > > I've noticed :-) > It's a Klingon trait. <g> -- Sisko: "Do you really want to give up your life for the order of things?" Remata'Klan: "It is not my life to give up, Captain, and it never was." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove KILL-THE-SPAM from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

"Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in message... > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > It was always the nice girls who caught my eyes... trouble is, they'd always > > caught someone else's first :( > > wait some time.... most nice girls will be available again sooner than > you think, and very bitter and disappointed and only too ready to give a > nice guy a chance :-) > Me? Wait??? I'm an impatient kind of guy... <g> -- Sisko: "Do you really want to give up your life for the order of things?" Remata'Klan: "It is not my life to give up, Captain, and it never was." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove KILL-THE-SPAM from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-02-23 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda ugly! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in > message... > > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > > > It was always the nice girls who caught my eyes... trouble is, they'd > always > > > caught someone else's first :( > > > > wait some time.... most nice girls will be available again sooner than > > you think, and very bitter and disappointed and only too ready to give a > > nice guy a chance :-) > > > > Me? Wait??? I'm an impatient kind of guy... <g> I've noticed :-) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-23 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda ugly! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules> wrote in > message... > > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > > > Well, let's just say I've been very badly hurt twice, and rejected > several > > > times more... and aren't nice guys supposed to finish last??? > > > > maybe at first - but once the girls have made their negative experiences > > and have been hurt a lot they'll watch out for the really nice guys... > > (actually the same happens the other way round... the nice girls might > > not be the first ones to catch a boy's eyes, but after he's learned his > > lesson he'll notice her...) > > > > It was always the nice girls who caught my eyes... trouble is, they'd always > caught someone else's first :( wait some time.... most nice girls will be available again sooner than you think, and very bitter and disappointed and only too ready to give a nice guy a chance :-) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-23 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk>)

"Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules> wrote in message... > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > Well, let's just say I've been very badly hurt twice, and rejected several > > times more... and aren't nice guys supposed to finish last??? > > maybe at first - but once the girls have made their negative experiences > and have been hurt a lot they'll watch out for the really nice guys... > (actually the same happens the other way round... the nice girls might > not be the first ones to catch a boy's eyes, but after he's learned his > lesson he'll notice her...) > It was always the nice girls who caught my eyes... trouble is, they'd always caught someone else's first :( -- Sisko: "Do you really want to give up your life for the order of things?" Remata'Klan: "It is not my life to give up, Captain, and it never was." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove KILL-THE-SPAM from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-02-24 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda ugly! - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk>)

"Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NOspam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in message... > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in > > message... > > > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > > > > > Me? Wait??? I'm an impatient kind of guy... <g> > > > > > > I've noticed :-) > > > > It's a Klingon trait. <g> > > it's a bad habit you should try to get rid of :-) > <Klingon mode> Pah!!! </Klingon mode> ;-) -- Sisko: "Do you really want to give up your life for the order of things?" Remata'Klan: "It is not my life to give up, Captain, and it never was." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove KILL-THE-SPAM from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-02-24 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda ugly! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NOspam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in > message... > > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > > > Me? Wait??? I'm an impatient kind of guy... <g> > > > > I've noticed :-) > > > > It's a Klingon trait. <g> > it's a bad habit you should try to get rid of :-) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-25 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda ugly! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NOspam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in > message... > > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in > > > message... > > > > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > > > > > > > Me? Wait??? I'm an impatient kind of guy... <g> > > > > > > > > I've noticed :-) > > > > > > It's a Klingon trait. <g> > > > > it's a bad habit you should try to get rid of :-) > > > > <Klingon mode> > Pah!!! > </Klingon mode> > > ;-) > (shakes head) note: he's also unwilling to take advice :-) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-02-26 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda ugly! - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk>)

"Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in message news:38B67FC0.5331@hotmail.comTuvok.rules... > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > <Klingon mode> > > Pah!!! > > </Klingon mode> > > > > ;-) > > (shakes head) > note: he's also unwilling to take advice :-) > That's because I'm always right. <eg> -- Sisko: "Do you really want to give up your life for the order of things?" Remata'Klan: "It is not my life to give up, Captain, and it never was." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove KILL-THE-SPAM from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-02-27 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (dtaejdh@aol.com)

In article <38B18BAE.4628@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules>, Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules> writes: >> LOL...probably!! > >See? The only things missing is the popcorn and the beer... :-) > >Julianna LOL, now, THAT I would like to see on the bridge! <G> Doreen

2000-02-27 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (dtaejdh@aol.com)

In article <38B18BD6.1BF6@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules>, Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules> writes: >:-) and fortunately Chucky got a break and not much to do on >"Collective"... :-) > >Julianna >-------- VERY fortunate.... after the poker scene, this was a real snooze-fest, kind of like a boring Borg rip off of the TOS ep where Kirk finds the ratty children Only things that kept me awake were Tuvok's moments with Janeway! Doreen

2000-03-01 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda ugly! - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk>)

"Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in message... > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > That's because I'm always right. <eg> > > (Trollie-mode on) > Oh! > (Trollie-mode off) > <Fiverism> Are you mocking me? </Fiverism> -- Hugh: "Resistance is... NOT futile." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove KILL-THE-SPAM from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-03-01 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda ugly! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in > message news:38B67FC0.5331@hotmail.comTuvok.rules.. > > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > > > <Klingon mode> > > > Pah!!! > > > </Klingon mode> > > > > > > ;-) > > > > (shakes head) > > note: he's also unwilling to take advice :-) > > > > That's because I'm always right. <eg> (Trollie-mode on) Oh! (Trollie-mode off) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-03-01 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

DTaejdH wrote: > > In article <38B18BAE.4628@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules>, Julianna Feigl > <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules> writes: > > >> LOL...probably!! > > > >See? The only things missing is the popcorn and the beer... :-) > > > >Julianna > > LOL, now, THAT I would like to see on the bridge! <G> But that Chucky would gain even more weight in no time at all :-) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-03-01 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda cute! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

DTaejdH wrote: > > In article <38B18BD6.1BF6@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules>, Julianna Feigl > <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.com.Tuvok.rules> writes: > > >:-) and fortunately Chucky got a break and not much to do on > >"Collective"... :-) > > > >Julianna > >-------- > > VERY fortunate.... after the poker scene, this was a real snooze-fest, actually an ep starting with a scene that features Chucky *and* Tommy is already doomed IMO... > kind of > like a boring Borg rip off of the TOS ep where Kirk finds the ratty children > Only things that kept me awake were Tuvok's moments with Janeway! > and with Harry... Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-03-02 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda ugly! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in > message... > > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > > > That's because I'm always right. <eg> > > > > (Trollie-mode on) > > Oh! > > (Trollie-mode off) > > > > <Fiverism> > Are you mocking me? > </Fiverism> (best Trollie-imitation): [poke] Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-03-02 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda ugly! - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk>)

"Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in message... > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > <Fiverism> > > Are you mocking me? > > </Fiverism> > > (best Trollie-imitation): > [poke] > Poking is illogical. <g> -- Hugh: "Resistance is... NOT futile." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove KILL-THE-SPAM from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-03-03 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda ugly! - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk>)

"Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in message news:38BFD93D.32A9@hotmail.comTuvok.rules... > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > Poking is illogical. <g> > > not when it's justified! :-) > Justification is futile. <g> -- Hugh: "Resistance is... NOT futile." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove KILL-THE-SPAM from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-03-03 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda ugly! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in > message... > > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > > > <Fiverism> > > > Are you mocking me? > > > </Fiverism> > > > > (best Trollie-imitation): > > [poke] > > > > Poking is illogical. <g> not when it's justified! :-) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-03-07 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda ugly! - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk>)

"Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueenn.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in message news:38C55F09.CE0@hotmail.comTuvok.rules... > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > Justification is futile. <g> > > no - that's resistance :-) > That too. ;-) -- Hugh: "Resistance is... NOT futile." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove KILL-THE-SPAM from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-03-07 00:00:00 - Re: Chak *is* kinda ugly! - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueenn.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules>)

EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > "Julianna Feigl" <glacierqueen.NO.spam@hotmail.comTuvok.rules> wrote in > message news:38BFD93D.32A9@hotmail.comTuvok.rules.. > > EvilBill[AGQx] wrote: > > > > > > Poking is illogical. <g> > > > > not when it's justified! :-) > > > > Justification is futile. <g> no - that's resistance :-) Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!