FLM films - My Webpage

2000-02-23 00:00:00 - Re: TIWTA: Congratulations, EB!!! - (TehTigre <TehTigreNOSPAM@centurytel.net.invalid>)

John Ro <jrouse1@san.rr.com> wrote in message news:vVPs4.7496$Ob5.37434@typhoon1.san.rr.com... > Drumboys wrote: > > Hugh is acknowledged as a member of TIWTA. > > One <big grin> very cute, John! > > >

2000-02-23 00:00:00 - Re: TIWTA: Congratulations, EB!!! - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk>)

"Zepper" <zepper_71@yahoo.com> wrote in message... > > > > -- > Congrats EB!!! > -- Thanks Zepper! :) -- Sisko: "Do you really want to give up your life for the order of things?" Remata'Klan: "It is not my life to give up, Captain, and it never was." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove KILL-THE-SPAM from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-02-23 00:00:00 - Re: TIWTA: Congratulations, EB!!! - (Zepper <zepper_71@yahoo.com>)

Drumboys <drumboys@aol.compizzaboy> wrote in message news:20000223004105.01256.00000113@ng-fo1.aol.com... > The folks at Drumboys Inc, proud sponsors of Strip [Poke]r 2000, are > privileged to present you with yet another entry into TIWTA, the NG's > incredibly inane, deliciously deranged, hall of fame. So sit back, take off > your pants, and let our [kung fu grip] do the rest. > > > Evil Bill is Hugh, the rescued Borg drone in "I, Borg." Alone amongst the > collective, Hugh was innocent and guileless--searching for his own unique > identity. He captured our hearts and gave us our first glimpse into the > possibility of a real soul behind the Borg drone. Evil Bill, known to us all as > EB, came into our group showing us the same endearing qualities of innocence > and naivte. But make no mistake; when it comes to combining his Borg technology > with his newly discovered Q powers, nobody does it better than Captain EB! A > young man with a sense of honor, virtue, and a commitment to values, he's an > individual that stands out from the rest. Though he may be a loner, in our > small collective he's definitely not alone. To know him is to love him. > Resistance is futile. > > "No Borg leaves the Collective. If they find I am missing they will come for > me" > > > > -- Congrats EB!!! -- Dudette Zepper :-P "Are you telling me I'm impossible to resist?" Tom Paris (Blood Fever)

"TehTigre" <TehTigreNOSPAM@centurytel.net.invalid> wrote in message... > WOO-HOO! I *TOTALLY* agree. > > Big hugs and smooches to my friend. > Thanks Mic! :) *hugs and smoochies back* EB, wandering round all day with an inane grin on his face <g> -- Sisko: "Do you really want to give up your life for the order of things?" Remata'Klan: "It is not my life to give up, Captain, and it never was." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove KILL-THE-SPAM from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

"Tinfoil" <tinfoil@bigpond.com> wrote in message... > Yea EB! Great to see you here too!! > Thanks Tinfoil... it feels good to be official :) And congrats to everyone else who's recently joined the ranks, too :) -- Sisko: "Do you really want to give up your life for the order of things?" Remata'Klan: "It is not my life to give up, Captain, and it never was." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove KILL-THE-SPAM from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-02-23 00:00:00 - Re: TIWTA: Congratulations, EB!!! - (TehTigre <TehTigreNOSPAM@centurytel.net.invalid>)

WOO-HOO! I *TOTALLY* agree. Big hugs and smooches to my friend. Mic Drumboys <drumboys@aol.compizzaboy> wrote in message news:20000223004105.01256.00000113@ng-fo1.aol.com... > The folks at Drumboys Inc, proud sponsors of Strip [Poke]r 2000, are > privileged to present you with yet another entry into TIWTA, the NG's > incredibly inane, deliciously deranged, hall of fame. So sit back, take off > your pants, and let our [kung fu grip] do the rest. > > > Evil Bill is Hugh, the rescued Borg drone in "I, Borg." Alone amongst the > collective, Hugh was innocent and guileless--searching for his own unique > identity. He captured our hearts and gave us our first glimpse into the > possibility of a real soul behind the Borg drone. Evil Bill, known to us all as > EB, came into our group showing us the same endearing qualities of innocence > and naivte. But make no mistake; when it comes to combining his Borg technology > with his newly discovered Q powers, nobody does it better than Captain EB! A > young man with a sense of honor, virtue, and a commitment to values, he's an > individual that stands out from the rest. Though he may be a loner, in our > small collective he's definitely not alone. To know him is to love him. > Resistance is futile. > > "No Borg leaves the Collective. If they find I am missing they will come for > me" > > > > -- > Drumboys is brought to you by Fiver, Shammie, Wave, and Chris.

2000-02-23 00:00:00 - Re: TIWTA: Congratulations, EB!!! - (Tinfoil <tinfoil@bigpond.com>)

Yea EB! Great to see you here too!! T/f Drumboys <drumboys@aol.compizzaboy> wrote in message news:20000223004105.01256.00000113@ng-fo1.aol.com... > The folks at Drumboys Inc, proud sponsors of Strip [Poke]r 2000, are > privileged to present you with yet another entry into TIWTA, the NG's > incredibly inane, deliciously deranged, hall of fame. So sit back, take off > your pants, and let our [kung fu grip] do the rest. > > > Evil Bill is Hugh, the rescued Borg drone in "I, Borg." Alone amongst the > collective, Hugh was innocent and guileless--searching for his own unique > identity. He captured our hearts and gave us our first glimpse into the > possibility of a real soul behind the Borg drone. Evil Bill, known to us all as > EB, came into our group showing us the same endearing qualities of innocence > and naivte. But make no mistake; when it comes to combining his Borg technology > with his newly discovered Q powers, nobody does it better than Captain EB! A > young man with a sense of honor, virtue, and a commitment to values, he's an > individual that stands out from the rest. Though he may be a loner, in our > small collective he's definitely not alone. To know him is to love him. > Resistance is futile. > > "No Borg leaves the Collective. If they find I am missing they will come for > me" > > > > -- > Drumboys is brought to you by Fiver, Shammie, Wave, and Chris.

2000-02-23 00:00:00 - Re: TIWTA: Congratulations, EB!!! - (John Ro <jrouse1@san.rr.com>)

Drumboys wrote: > The folks at Drumboys Inc, proud sponsors of Strip [Poke]r 2000, are > privileged to present you with yet another entry into TIWTA, the NG's > incredibly inane, deliciously deranged, hall of fame. So sit back, take off > your pants, and let our [kung fu grip] do the rest. > > > Evil Bill is Hugh, the rescued Borg drone in "I, Borg." Alone amongst the > collective, Hugh was innocent and guileless--searching for his own unique > identity. He captured our hearts and gave us our first glimpse into the > possibility of a real soul behind the Borg drone. Evil Bill, known to us all as > EB, came into our group showing us the same endearing qualities of innocence > and naivte. But make no mistake; when it comes to combining his Borg technology > with his newly discovered Q powers, nobody does it better than Captain EB! A > young man with a sense of honor, virtue, and a commitment to values, he's an > individual that stands out from the rest. Though he may be a loner, in our > small collective he's definitely not alone. To know him is to love him. > Resistance is futile. > > "No Borg leaves the Collective. If they find I am missing they will come for > me" Hugh is acknowledged as a member of TIWTA. One

2000-02-23 00:00:00 - TIWTA: Congratulations, EB!!! - (drumboys@aol.compizzaboy)

[...]

2000-02-24 00:00:00 - Re: TIWTA: Congratulations, EB!!! - (John Ro <jrouse1@san.rr.com>)

TehTigre wrote: > John Ro wrote: > > Drumboys wrote: > > > > Hugh is acknowledged as a member of TIWTA. > > > > One > > <big grin> very cute, John! <tilts head slightly> :-|

2000-02-27 00:00:00 - Re: TIWTA: Congratulations, EB!!! - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk>)

"DTaejdH" <dtaejdh@aol.com> wrote in message news:20000227145940.19274.00000204@nso- > > Congrats EB! Thanks :) You'll notice I changed my sig to go with my "character" ;-) -- Hugh: "Resistance is... NOT futile." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove KILL-THE-SPAM from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-02-27 00:00:00 - Re: TIWTA: Congratulations, EB!!! - (dtaejdh@aol.com)

In article <20000223004105.01256.00000113@ng-fo1.aol.com>, drumboys@aol.compizzaboy (Drumboys) writes: >The folks at Drumboys Inc, proud sponsors of Strip [Poke]r 2000, are >privileged to present you with yet another entry into TIWTA, the NG's >incredibly inane, deliciously deranged, hall of fame. So sit back, take off >your pants, and let our [kung fu grip] do the rest. > > >Evil Bill is Hugh, the rescued Borg drone in "I, Borg." Alone amongst the >collective, Hugh was innocent and guileless--searching for his own unique >identity. He captured our hearts and gave us our first glimpse into the >possibility of a real soul behind the Borg drone. Evil Bill, known to us all >as >EB, came into our group showing us the same endearing qualities of innocence >and naivte. But make no mistake; when it comes to combining his Borg >technology >with his newly discovered Q powers, nobody does it better than Captain EB! A >young man with a sense of honor, virtue, and a commitment to values, he's an >individual that stands out from the rest. Though he may be a loner, in our >small collective he's definitely not alone. To know him is to love him. >Resistance is futile. > >"No Borg leaves the Collective. If they find I am missing they will come for >me" > > > >-- >Drumboys is brought to you by Fiver, Shammie, Wave, and Chris. > Congrats EB!

2000-02-29 00:00:00 - Re: TIWTA: Congratulations, EB!!! - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk>)

"DTaejdH" <dtaejdh@aol.com> wrote in message... > In article <lNgu4.9505$74.260969@nnrp3.clara.net>, "EvilBill[AGQx]" > <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk> writes: > > >"DTaejdH" <dtaejdh@aol.com> wrote in message... > >> > >> Congrats EB! > > > >Thanks :) > > > >You'll notice I changed my sig to go with my "character" ;-) > > > >-- > >Hugh: "Resistance is... NOT futile." > > <G> works for me... > Of course, he was wrong... Resistance IS futile... <veg> -- Hugh: "Resistance is... NOT futile." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove KILL-THE-SPAM from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-02-29 00:00:00 - Re: TIWTA: Congratulations, EB!!! - (dtaejdh@aol.com)

In article <lNgu4.9505$74.260969@nnrp3.clara.net>, "EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbillKILL-THE-SPAM@nutter.swinternet.co.uk> writes: >"DTaejdH" <dtaejdh@aol.com> wrote in message >news:20000227145940.19274.00000204@nso- >> >> Congrats EB! > >Thanks :) > >You'll notice I changed my sig to go with my "character" ;-) > >-- >Hugh: "Resistance is... NOT futile." <G> works for me...