FLM films - My Webpage

2000-01-21 00:00:00 - I am so stupid! If you got a private message - it was meant for here! - ("Micaela K. Harris" <imzadi@centurytel.net>)

Folks - I just spent two hours replying to posts at teh NG and I just started using Outlook. I didn't realize until WELL into my posts that I was sending them to the INDIVIDUAL and NOT the newsgroup. I am so sorry. teach me to try new programs at 3 am <sigh>. I will try to get them back on the NG. Sorry again! -- Micaela - "I am LIONESS ... hear me roar!" *Live in the NOW ... not the NEVER.* - P99

2000-01-21 00:00:00 - Re: I am so stupid! If you got a private message - it was meant for here! - (Micaela Robertson <imzadiNOSPAM@centurytel.net>)

Okay - another boo-boo. I promise I am trying to get teh hang of this program. But I somehow imported an old indentity. Micaela K. Harris is ME! Sorry again for any confusion. It is 515 am - i give up and am going to bed <g>. Micaela K. Harris <imzadi@centurytel.net> wrote in message news:jrWh4.111$J75.155831@feed.centuryinter.net... > Folks - I just spent two hours replying to posts at teh NG and I just > started using Outlook. I didn't realize until WELL into my posts that I was > sending them to the INDIVIDUAL and NOT the newsgroup. I am so sorry. teach > me to try new programs at 3 am <sigh>. I will try to get them back on the > NG. > > > Sorry again! > > -- > Micaela - "I am LIONESS ... hear me roar!" > > *Live in the NOW ... not the NEVER.* - P99 > >