FLM films - My Webpage

2000-05-28 00:00:00 - Re: Doreen I think your clock is out <g> - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueenNOSPAM@hotmail.com>)

On Sun, 28 May 2000 00:25:33 GMT, "Lisa" <lisa@chakfan.com> wrote: >Either that or you have discovered time travel and not told anyone <g> > >Your posts are all showing up dated the 29th and not the 28th, I know you >are ahead of your time but..... <g> > She's from the future... Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-05-28 00:00:00 - Doreen I think your clock is out <g> - (Lisa <lisa@chakfan.com>)

Either that or you have discovered time travel and not told anyone <g> Your posts are all showing up dated the 29th and not the 28th, I know you are ahead of your time but..... <g>

2000-05-28 00:00:00 - Re: Doreen I think your clock is out <g> - (Doreen Hartz <dthartz@inwave.com>)

"Lisa" <lisa@chakfan.com> wrote in message news:1IZX4.6571$F31.830251@news3.cableinet.net... > Either that or you have discovered time travel and not told anyone <g> > > Your posts are all showing up dated the 29th and not the 28th, I know you > are ahead of your time but..... <g> > > LOL... considering the time it's taking me to adjust to a new server and new software, ahead of my time would be nice about now...but merci! (hey, did you like the twinkling eyes???) Doreen

2000-05-28 00:00:00 - Re: Doreen I think your clock is out <g> - (Lisa <lisa@chakfan.com>)

Doreen wrote "> > > LOL... > considering the time it's taking me to adjust to a new server and new > software, ahead of my time would be nice about now...but merci! No probs, I dont mind anyway because your posts are easy to find as they're always at the top:-) > (hey, did you like the twinkling eyes???) Which eyes where? Lisa