FLM films - My Webpage

2000-02-28 00:00:00 - Re: Voyager not Babylon 5 - (Lisa <lisa.dugmore@cableinet.co.uk>)

"I am Spartacus" <split@compuserve.com> wrote in message news:9Wzu4.45$IY5.4219@news2.voicenet.com... > Shane Dabinett thus sprach: > >Yeah, > > > >Babylon 5 is fantastic as well, is there a specific newsgroup for it or > does > >it always get included in the Star Trek newsgroups? > > Absolutely right? Remember that troll/clown who was in here about a month > ago sending us all the plot synopses of every fucking Babylon 5 episode? > Get lost! The Star Trek universe rules! > > THE GODS HAVE SPOKEN > Hiya Spartie! Where've you been? -- Lisa "When I'm feeling weak And my pain walks down a one way street I look above And I know I'll always be blessed with love"

2000-02-28 00:00:00 - Re: Voyager not Babylon 5 - (Citizen G'Kar <Narns@allEXCEPTSPAMisurvey.freeserve.co.uk>)

Shane Dabinett <shane.dabinett@i12.com> wrote in article <38bac547.0@news2.cluster1.telinco.net>... > Yeah, > > Babylon 5 is fantastic as well, is there a specific newsgroup for it or does > it always get included in the Star Trek newsgroups? Try alt.babylon5 rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5 or rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated (JMS posts in the latter) > Regards > > Shane > > aka President John Sheridan Same Sheridan from the Bond ng? -- -- "Oh, go away. Repress someone else."

2000-02-28 00:00:00 - Voyager not Babylon 5 - (Shane Dabinett <shane.dabinett@i12.com>)

Yeah, Babylon 5 is fantastic as well, is there a specific newsgroup for it or does it always get included in the Star Trek newsgroups? Regards Shane aka President John Sheridan

2000-02-28 00:00:00 - Re: Voyager not Babylon 5 - (I am Spartacus <split@compuserve.com>)