FLM films - My Webpage

2000-03-02 00:00:00 - Re: To the Kobali of Ashes to Ashes: - (Wavemaker <wavemaker@my-deja.com>)

"John Ro" wrote: > Uh, there's this pod about 3 meters long, with a dead Borg guy in it, > floating around in the Delta Quadrant. After what you did with Lindsay, he > ought to be a cinch too. And he could sure use another mom right now. And > he doesn't even have any hair, so he probably won't mind being bald. Hope > to see you there soon. > > ---------- > Designation One ROTFL!!

2000-03-02 00:00:00 - To the Kobali of Ashes to Ashes: - (John Ro <jrouse1@san.rr.com>)

Uh, there's this pod about 3 meters long, with a dead Borg guy in it, floating around in the Delta Quadrant. After what you did with Lindsay, he ought to be a cinch too. And he could sure use another mom right now. And he doesn't even have any hair, so he probably won't mind being bald. Hope to see you there soon. ---------- Designation One

2000-03-02 00:00:00 - Re: To the Kobali of Ashes to Ashes: - (Lisa <lisa.dugmore@cableinet.co.uk>)

"John Ro" <jrouse1@san.rr.com> wrote in message news:4dwv4.9338$iA5.63852@typhoon2.san.rr.com... > Uh, there's this pod about 3 meters long, with a dead Borg guy in it, > floating around in the Delta Quadrant. After what you did with Lindsay, he > ought to be a cinch too. And he could sure use another mom right now. And > he doesn't even have any hair, so he probably won't mind being bald. Hope > to see you there soon. > LOL, hey John are you on ICQ, cos I dont got your number buddy <g> Lisa

2000-03-02 00:00:00 - Re: To the Kobali of Ashes to Ashes: - (John Ro <jrouse1@san.rr.com>)

Lisa wrote: > "John Ro" wrote: > > Uh, there's this pod about 3 meters long, with a dead Borg guy in it, > > floating around in the Delta Quadrant. After what you did with Lindsay, > he > > ought to be a cinch too. And he could sure use another mom right now. > And > > he doesn't even have any hair, so he probably won't mind being bald. Hope > > to see you there soon. > > > > > LOL, hey John are you on ICQ, cos I dont got your number buddy <g> Thanks for asking, Lisa. I can go the chatroom for the next two hours, I don't have ICQ. You or Ta may have to tell me how to get ICQ. ---------- One wired

2000-03-03 00:00:00 - Re: To the Kobali of Ashes to Ashes: - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)