FLM films - My Webpage

1999-12-12 00:00:00 - Re: idea for last Voyager episode - (James_E_L@hotmail.com)

And then Dianna Troi walks in and says "Computer, end program. Lt. Barkley, it's over's. You've locked yourself in the holodeck for over seven years. This is all a fantasy. It has to end. We're starting therapy immediately." Bozo the Proctologist wrote in message <19991216.144107.-1004753.2.cuerwer@juno.com>... > >What I'd like is a scene, after Voyager is home, the crew debriefed, >etc., where Barclay is patiently working at his console at work when he >looks up to see Captain Janeway there. As he stammers to his feet she >tells him that on behalf of the Voyager crew she's been authorized to >thank him. She gives him a hearty handshake- then grabs him and plants a >kiss on him as Reg freaks out. > >YMMV. > >He-Who's-Cats-Are-Ignoring-The-Christmas-Tree-For-A-Change > >"Yield to temptation, it may not pass your way again." - L. Long >___________________________________________________________ ________ >Why pay more to get Web access? >Try Juno for FREE -- then it's just $9.95/month if you act NOW! >Get your free software today: http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tagj.

1999-12-16 00:00:00 - Re: idea for last Voyager episode - ("David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com>)

Ann Johnson wrote: > > Not just Janeway, but all the regulars. That would be Barclay's dream come > true: to be mobbed by all the appreciative, admiring adventurers. That > would be a wonderful last scene to the series. I don't like any of the "it was all on the holodeck" or "it was a dream" endings. It would work on a sit com but not a drama. -- Dennis Miller on the Millennium: "Whorin' and warrin' but never borin'." http://pages.whowhere.com/entertainment/scififan/

1999-12-16 00:00:00 - Re: idea for last Voyager episode - (Bozo the Proctologist <cuerwer@juno.com>)

Ann Johnson doth write thus: >Not just Janeway, but all the regulars. That would be Barclay's dream come >true: to be mobbed by all the appreciative, admiring adventurers. That >would be a wonderful last scene to the series. > >Bozo the Proctologist <cuerwer@juno.com> wrote in message >news:19991216.144107.-1004753.2.cuerwer@juno.com... > > >> What I'd like is a scene, after Voyager is home, the crew debriefed, >> etc., where Barclay is patiently working at his console at work when he >> looks up to see Captain Janeway there. As he stammers to his feet she >> tells him that on behalf of the Voyager crew she's been authorized to >> thank him. She gives him a hearty handshake- then grabs him and plants a >> kiss on him as Reg freaks out. Having everyone there thanking him would be too much like his holofantasies. I didn't want to leave any doubt that this was REAL. I also considered B'Elanna or Seven, but I didn't want to kill him. <G> And as for the very final scene: Voyager is in spacedock, and Janeway comes out of her ready room just in time to see the last techs leave the Bridge after securing the ship. She walks around it, briefly remembering a memorable line from each crew member (INCLUDING Kes; if it costs a little more money to Lien, it's worth it) before walking to the elevator. In the elevator she stops, orders "Computer: Authorization Janeway, 48827, cut power to Deck One." Very long shot as the Bridge goes dark, aside from a VERY few blinky lights on the consoles. Janeway is now seen in silhouette in the doorway; her features are visible again for a moment as she steps back, just before the elevator doors close, leaving the Bridge in darkness. As you can see, it's been a boring day today. <G> He-Who-Hopes-To-See-The-Shuttle-Launch-Tomorrow (Scheduled time 8:47pm EST, according to www.nasa.gov> Starfleet Security: We're looking for a Few Good Men..... men with no aim, or survival instincts..... who's reflexes you time with a calendar..... but, good men nonetheless! ___________________________________________________________________ Why pay more to get Web access? Try Juno for FREE -- then it's just $9.95/month if you act NOW! Get your free software today: http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tagj.

1999-12-16 00:00:00 - idea for last Voyager episode - (stiffmenot@aol.comDieTroll)

Have the crew discover some way to travel back to the Alpha Quadrant or perhaps modify the slip-string, but it overshoots the target, sending Voyager 70,000 light years beyond Earth in the opposite direction. Voyager can now explore the Beta quadrant. --------- Do you know how to tip the pizza guy? Pizza Driver Homepage http://members.aol.com/pizzadryvr StiffMeNot@aol.com ======= The artist formerly known as IHateBubba@aol.com (AOL thought the screen name was offensive hate speech.)

1999-12-16 00:00:00 - Re: idea for last Voyager episode - (Bozo the Proctologist <cuerwer@juno.com>)

Stiff Me Not doth write thus: >Have the crew discover some way to travel back to the Alpha Quadrant or perhaps >modify the slip-string, but it overshoots the target, sending Voyager 70,000 >light years beyond Earth in the opposite direction. Voyager can now explore >the Beta quadrant. The galaxy is only about 100,000 lightyears across, so sending Voyager 70,000 ly PAST Earth, back the other way, would put them beyond the Rim in intergalactic space. Not that the writers tend to notice such little details. <G> What I'd like is a scene, after Voyager is home, the crew debriefed, etc., where Barclay is patiently working at his console at work when he looks up to see Captain Janeway there. As he stammers to his feet she tells him that on behalf of the Voyager crew she's been authorized to thank him. She gives him a hearty handshake- then grabs him and plants a kiss on him as Reg freaks out. YMMV. He-Who's-Cats-Are-Ignoring-The-Christmas-Tree-For-A-Change "Yield to temptation, it may not pass your way again." - L. Long ___________________________________________________________________ Why pay more to get Web access? Try Juno for FREE -- then it's just $9.95/month if you act NOW! Get your free software today: http://dl.www.juno.com/dynoget/tagj.

1999-12-16 00:00:00 - Re: idea for last Voyager episode - (Ann Johnson <Johnson.Ann@att.net>)

Not just Janeway, but all the regulars. That would be Barclay's dream come true: to be mobbed by all the appreciative, admiring adventurers. That would be a wonderful last scene to the series. Bozo the Proctologist <cuerwer@juno.com> wrote in message news:19991216.144107.-1004753.2.cuerwer@juno.com... > What I'd like is a scene, after Voyager is home, the crew debriefed, > etc., where Barclay is patiently working at his console at work when he > looks up to see Captain Janeway there. As he stammers to his feet she > tells him that on behalf of the Voyager crew she's been authorized to > thank him. She gives him a hearty handshake- then grabs him and plants a > kiss on him as Reg freaks out.

1999-12-17 00:00:00 - Re: idea for last Voyager episode - (medstud808@aol.com)

Maybe Voyager should be destroyed with most of the crew surviving, one of them being Janeway. Then have Janeway captain a "Voyager-class" prototype ship with a slipstream drive, Borg influenced weaponry, ECH, etc. and debut it in ST X. I wonder if the ECH proposal was included with the data sent to starfleet in Pathfinder.

1999-12-17 00:00:00 - Re: idea for last Voyager episode - (xpeeple@aol.compelling)

My idea/predictions.. Voyager will find a giant array belonging to another Caretaker, one who turns out to be a certain evolved Ocompan nurse.. We finally see the neglected crewmembers in some sort of spotlight, everyone working together for some goal or another. The final shot shows Voyager blasting into warp via some suped-up slipstream or such. -- An XPeeple Production -- "A profitable, fun, snowing Christmas goof!" - Bill McNeal "Christmas is a time when people of ALL religions come together to worship Jesus Christ." - Bart Simpson "This is gonna be the best damn Chistmas ever!" - Reggie

1999-12-17 00:00:00 - Re: idea for last Voyager episode - (AJ Messier <everywhere@once.net>)

I like it. That way we could forget the whole thing and future writers would avoid the insanity of attempting to tie up all the loose ends and inconsistencies created by this series. Unfortunately it would also ruin the syndication market for Voyager re-runs since the crew was never in any real danger in the first place. Not that the market is that good to begin with. "David B." wrote: > > Ann Johnson wrote: > > > > Not just Janeway, but all the regulars. That would be Barclay's dream come > > true: to be mobbed by all the appreciative, admiring adventurers. That > > would be a wonderful last scene to the series. > > I don't like any of the "it was all on the holodeck" or "it was a dream" > endings. It would work on a sit com but not a drama. > > -- > Dennis Miller on the Millennium: "Whorin' and warrin' but never borin'." > > http://pages.whowhere.com/entertainment/scififan/

1999-12-18 00:00:00 - Re: idea for last Voyager episode - (DBR <assman@finalfrontier.com>)

James_E_L@hotmail.com wrote in message <83birj$c7h$1@bob.news.rcn.net>... >And then Dianna Troi walks in and says "Computer, end >program. Lt. Barkley, it's over's. You've locked yourself >in the holodeck for over seven years. This is all a >fantasy. It has to end. We're starting therapy >immediately." > > > > LOL!

1999-12-20 00:00:00 - Re: idea for last Voyager episode - (jewahe <jewahe@my-deja.com>)

Didn't seem to hurt Dallas In article <3859E189.4D957345@hotmail.com>, "David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com> wrote: > Ann Johnson wrote: > > > > Not just Janeway, but all the regulars. That would be Barclay's dream come > > true: to be mobbed by all the appreciative, admiring adventurers. That > > would be a wonderful last scene to the series. > > I don't like any of the "it was all on the holodeck" or "it was a dream" > endings. It would work on a sit com but not a drama. > > -- > Dennis Miller on the Millennium: "Whorin' and warrin' but never borin'." > > http://pages.whowhere.com/entertainment/scififan/ > -- "Remember that hope is a good thing...and no good thing ever dies." Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ Before you buy.