FLM films - My Webpage

2000-03-09 00:00:00 - Childs Play Commercial - (Jason LoBrutto <nospam@noemail.com>)

I remember in the childs play commercial on upn it had a scene with voyager decending into ruins of a city, which looks awfulyl familer of the episode when they revive that species. Is the group that makes the commercials just using other episode scenes as filler? Isn't that false advertising?

2000-03-09 00:00:00 - Re: Childs Play Commercial - (Daniel Palmer <DanielPalmer@saxondale18.freeserve.co.uk>)

yep but then having not even seen the commercial i have to agree Jason LoBrutto <nospam@noemail.com> wrote in message news:scg1af5vbi7170@corp.supernews.com... > I remember in the childs play commercial on upn it had a scene with voyager > decending into ruins of a city, which looks awfulyl familer of the episode > when they revive that species. Is the group that makes the commercials just > using other episode scenes as filler? Isn't that false advertising? > >

2000-03-09 00:00:00 - Re: Childs Play Commercial - (Benji <mysterdiskord@hotmail.com>)

2000-03-10 00:00:00 - Re: Childs Play Commercial - (starwind@khijol.org)