FLM films - My Webpage

2000-07-10 00:00:00 - Re: Had to reset my newsserver... - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueenNOSPAM@hotmail.com>)

On Mon, 10 Jul 2000 10:39:48 -0400, "Laura" <laware@strato.net> wrote: >I THINK I made all appropriate replies but I had to mark a whole bunch read >so I might have missed something. Forgive me, please. :-) understood! Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

2000-07-10 00:00:00 - Had to reset my newsserver... - (Laura <laware@strato.net>)

I THINK I made all appropriate replies but I had to mark a whole bunch read so I might have missed something. Forgive me, please. :-) -- Laura Ware (laware@strato.net Inside some of us is a thin person struggling to get out, but he/she can usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake.

2000-07-12 00:00:00 - Re: Had to reset my newsserver... - (Laura <laware@strato.net>)

Julianna Feigl <glacierqueenNOSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:b47kmsslmdrdvjo27cn5at21qh47k65f52@4ax.com... > On Mon, 10 Jul 2000 10:39:48 -0400, "Laura" <laware@strato.net> wrote: > > >I THINK I made all appropriate replies but I had to mark a whole bunch read > >so I might have missed something. Forgive me, please. :-) > > understood! Thanks! :-) -- Laura Ware (laware@strato.net Inside some of us is a thin person struggling to get out, but he/she can usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake.