FLM films - My Webpage

2000-02-11 00:00:00 - WOW BRUDDAS, THIS ATVSTV PLACE IS REALLY...STRANGE...AND ILLOGICAL... - (RSPWfaggot@My_ass_is_on_fire.com)

IT ALMOST SEEMS LIKE MOST OF THE REGULARS IN HERE ARE ACTUALLY NICE TO EACH OTHER....?????????....I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE? JUST LIKE CAPTAIN HAIR-HELMET SAYS IN THAT COMMERCIAL....I GOTTA GET OUT OF HERE! IT'S SPOOKY AND IT'S MAKING MY TESTICLES CRAWL BACK UP INTO MY STOMACH....

2000-02-13 00:00:00 - Re: Wow, This ATSTV Place Is Really...Beautiful...And A Wonderful Place To Be... - ("David B." <bothecat@hotmail.com>)

Empress of The Unknown wrote: > > EB wrote: > > >LOL! That'll show 'em! <g> > >:) > > Hey, how would everybody feel about dancing around and singing the Barney > song!!!??!!!?? (:P) Er--pass me a barf bag. Heck...pass me a couple of 'em! -- Scully: Snake handling, they didn't talk about that in catechism. Mulder: Maybe not, but I used to know a couple of Catholic school girls, who were experts at it. - The X-Files: "Signs and Wonders" http://pages.whowhere.com/entertainment/scififan/

2000-02-13 00:00:00 - Re: Wow, This ATSTV Place Is Really...Beautiful...And A Wonderful Place To Be... - (jupiturgrl@aol.comAndGetMe)

Someone wrote: [snip stuff] Yes! We LOVE each other here! ::snaps fingers like Q:: ::everyone in the NG wearing bell bottoms, flowery-pattern tops, long hair, shades, and flowers and Trek symbols painted on their cheeks and foreheads:: ::whole NG group comes together and links arms to make a wide circle:: ::everyone smiles at everyone else and begins to sing:: *There's a place in your heart, and I know that it is love, And this place could be much brighter than tomorrow.. And if you really try, you'll find there's no need to troll In this place, you'll feel there's no hurt or sorrow.. There are ways to get there If you care enough for the living, Make a little space, make a better place..* ::group sways from side to side, raising their voices:: *Heal Usenet Make it a better place For you and for me And the entire posting race There are trolls burning If you care enough For the living Make it a better place For you and for me If you want to know why, There's a bond that Cannot die Our love is strong; It only cares of Flirty posting If we try, We shall see, In this bliss, We cannot feel Flames or spam; We stop flaming and Start flirting Then it feels that always Love's enough for Us posting So make a better newsgroup Make a better Usenet... Heal Usenet Make it a better place For you and for me And the entire posting race There are trolls burning If you care enough For the living Make a better place For you and for me And the dream we were Conceived in Will reveal a perseverant face And this newsgroup we Still believe in Will shine again in grace Then why do they keep Strangling this, Wound this NG, Crucify its soul? Though it's plain to see This group is heavenly We're Trek's glow! We could fly so high Let our personas never die In my heart I feel you are all My kinsfolk Create a Usenet with No trolls Together we make Friendly posts See the newsgroups turn Their flames Into flirty-pervs We could really get there If you cared enough For the living, Make a little space, To make a better place... For you and for me You and for me You and for me You and for me...* ::everyone smiling, laughing, and chatting happily:: ::GROUP HUG:: ::thinking:: [handing out the barf-bags, just in case] <g> (:P) .-~*Jup ["Falls Apart" by Sugar Ray here]

2000-02-13 00:00:00 - Re: Wow, This ATSTV Place Is Really...Beautiful...And A Wonderful Place To Be... - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbillDIE-SPAM-DIE@DIE-SPAM-DIEnutter.swinternet.co.uk>)

LOL! That'll show 'em! <g> :) -- Sisko: "Do you really want to give up your life for the order of things?" Remata'Klan: "It is not my life to give up, Captain, and it never was." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/index.html; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove .DIE-SPAM-DIE from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950 "Empress of The Unknown" <jupiturgrl@aol.comAndGetMe> wrote in message... > Someone wrote: > > [snip stuff] > > Yes! We LOVE each other here! > > ::snaps fingers like Q:: > > ::everyone in the NG wearing bell bottoms, flowery-pattern tops, long hair, > shades, and flowers and Trek symbols painted on their cheeks and foreheads:: > > ::whole NG group comes together and links arms to make a wide circle:: > > ::everyone smiles at everyone else and begins to sing:: > > *There's a place in your heart, and I know that it is love, > And this place could be much brighter than tomorrow.. > And if you really try, you'll find there's no need to troll > In this place, you'll feel there's no hurt or sorrow.. > There are ways to get there > If you care enough for the living, > Make a little space, make a better place..* > > ::group sways from side to side, raising their voices:: > > *Heal Usenet > Make it a better place > For you and for me > And the entire posting race > There are trolls burning > If you care enough > For the living > Make it a better place > For you and for me > > If you want to know why, > There's a bond that > Cannot die > Our love is strong; > It only cares of > Flirty posting > If we try, > We shall see, > In this bliss, > We cannot feel > Flames or spam; > We stop flaming and > Start flirting > Then it feels that always > Love's enough for > Us posting > So make a better newsgroup > Make a better Usenet... > > Heal Usenet > Make it a better place > For you and for me > And the entire posting race > There are trolls burning > If you care enough > For the living > Make a better place > For you and for me > > And the dream we were > Conceived in > Will reveal a perseverant face > And this newsgroup we > Still believe in > Will shine again in grace > Then why do they keep > Strangling this, > Wound this NG, > Crucify its soul? > Though it's plain to see > This group is heavenly > We're Trek's glow! > > We could fly so high > Let our personas never die > In my heart > I feel you are all > My kinsfolk > Create a Usenet with > No trolls > Together we make > Friendly posts > See the newsgroups turn > Their flames > Into flirty-pervs > We could really get there > If you cared enough > For the living, > Make a little space, > To make a better place... > For you and for me > You and for me > You and for me > You and for me...* > > ::everyone smiling, laughing, and chatting happily:: > > ::GROUP HUG:: > > > ::thinking:: > [handing out the barf-bags, just in case] <g> > > (:P) >

2000-02-14 00:00:00 - Re: Wow, This ATSTV Place Is Really...Beautiful...And A Wonderful Place To Be... - ("Allen W. McDonnell" <tanada@provide.net>)

Actually it goes This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends.

2000-02-14 00:00:00 - Re: Wow, This ATSTV Place Is Really...Beautiful...And A Wonderful Place - (jupiturgrl@aol.comAndGetMe)

David B. wrote: >Er--pass me a barf bag. Heck...pass me a couple of 'em! [hands David a bag made out of barf] Here ya go! .-~*Jup ["Falls Apart" by Sugar Ray here]

2000-02-14 00:00:00 - Re: Wow, This ATSTV Place Is Really...Beautiful...And A Wonderful Place To Be... - (jupiturgrl@aol.comAndGetMe)

EB wrote: >"Empress of The Unknown" <jupiturgrl@aol.comAndGetMe> wrote in message... >> >> Hey, how would everybody feel about dancing around and singing the Barney >> song!!!??!!!?? (:P) > >OMG! >*makes pagan signs designed for the riddance of evil* ROFL >Barney is from MICROSOFT!!! Whoa, he is? >*activates long-range sensors* >Damn, too late! The mere mention has caused a Borg vessel to be activated... > ><g> LoL .... What about the Lamb Chop's Play Along closing song? ::sings:: This is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the song that never ends. Yes, it goes on and on, my friends. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because this is the... ::stops:: ..Have a headache yet? <g> .-~*Jup ["Falls Apart" by Sugar Ray here]

2000-02-14 00:00:00 - Re: Wow, This ATSTV Place Is Really...Beautiful...And A Wonderful Place To Be... - (jupiturgrl@aol.comAndGetMe)

EB wrote: >"Empress of The Unknown".. >> EB wrote: >> >> >Barney is from MICROSOFT!!! >> >> Whoa, he is? > >Yup. > >Therefore, he is EEEEVIL!!!!! LoL.. He was already evil. That stupid purple dinosaur was so nice it made me SICK! :P .-~*Jup ["Falls Apart" by Sugar Ray here]

2000-02-14 00:00:00 - Re: Wow, This ATSTV Place Is Really...Beautiful...And A Wonderful Place To Be... - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbillDIE-SPAM-DIE@DIE-SPAM-DIEnutter.swinternet.co.uk>)

"Empress of The Unknown" <jupiturgrl@aol.comAndGetMe> wrote in message... > > Hey, how would everybody feel about dancing around and singing the Barney > song!!!??!!!?? (:P) > OMG! *makes pagan signs designed for the riddance of evil* Barney is from MICROSOFT!!! *activates long-range sensors* Damn, too late! The mere mention has caused a Borg vessel to be activated... <g> -- Sisko: "Do you really want to give up your life for the order of things?" Remata'Klan: "It is not my life to give up, Captain, and it never was." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/index.html; ICQ number: 37464244 Remove .DIE-SPAM-DIE from my email address to respond. Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-02-14 00:00:00 - Re: Wow, This ATSTV Place Is Really...Beautiful...And A Wonderful Place To Be... - (jupiturgrl@aol.comAndGetMe)

EB wrote: >LOL! That'll show 'em! <g> >:) Hey, how would everybody feel about dancing around and singing the Barney song!!!??!!!?? (:P) .-~*Jup ["Falls Apart" by Sugar Ray here]

2000-02-15 00:00:00 - Re: Wow, This ATSTV Place Is Really...Beautiful...And A Wonderful Place To Be... - (jupiturgrl@aol.comAndGetMe)

lurkey@home wrote: >Empress of The Unknown wrote in message ><20000213233813.27484.00003944@ng-fl1.aol.com>... >>EB wrote: >> >>>LOL! That'll show 'em! <g> >>>:) >> >>Hey, how would everybody feel about dancing around and singing the Barney >>song!!!??!!!?? (:P) > > >We've got too many Barneys around here already -- and they're all posting >spam........ Er.. Barney is so -nice- he makes me sick. These guys here are just like..gosh..just like my little 4 year old cousin Eric. He's set a beanie baby on fire by throwing it on a Halogen lamp, crawled on top of the fake fireplace mantle and drawn on the ceiling with crayons, etc. And he causes trouble and hurts people (biting, hitting (with hard objects), scratching, taunting, swearing, etc.). He's the spawn of..well, ya know. Anyway, these trolls are just like my little cousin: immature brats annoying people, any way they can, just to get attention. Quite pathetic actually. .-~*Jup sEEgAAOOginol tah dOOg yirEEv EEra U-oy, OOd U-oy fEE .gEEs sEEhit dinotisirEEdinOO U-oy OOd?

2000-02-15 00:00:00 - Re: Wow, This ATSTV Place Is Really...Beautiful...And A Wonderful Place - (jupiturgrl@aol.comAndGetMe)

Michael Robinson wrote: ><Song that never ends snipped> > >Z: Brak! >B: What?! >Z: Stop it! >B: I can't, it's the song that never ends! Hehehe :} Hey, I forgot, did that lady who hosted (ran?) the show die? .-~*Jup sEEgAAOOginol tah dOOg yirEEv EEra U-oy, OOd U-oy fEE .gEEs sEEhit dinotisirEEdinOO U-oy OOd?

2000-02-15 00:00:00 - Re: Wow, This ATSTV Place Is Really...Beautiful...And A Wonderful Place To Be... - (Michael Robinson <robins80@pilot.msu.edu>)

<Song that never ends snipped> Z: Brak! B: What?! Z: Stop it! B: I can't, it's the song that never ends! * Robinson -- "No one questions the assassination of a Captain who disobeys prime orders of the Empire." -- Ensign Pavel Chekov, "Mirror, Mirror"

2000-02-15 00:00:00 - Re: Wow, This ATSTV Place Is Really...Beautiful...And A Wonderful Place To Be... - ("lurker@home" <bluesbird@crosswinds.net>)

Empress of The Unknown wrote in message <20000213233813.27484.00003944@ng-fl1.aol.com>... >EB wrote: > >>LOL! That'll show 'em! <g> >>:) > >Hey, how would everybody feel about dancing around and singing the Barney >song!!!??!!!?? (:P) > > We've got too many Barneys around here already -- and they're all posting spam........

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: Wow, This ATSTV Place Is Really...Beautiful...And A Wonderful Place - (Michael Robinson <robins80@pilot.msu.edu>)

Empress of The Unknown wrote: > > Michael Robinson wrote: > > >Empress of The Unknown wrote: > >> > >> Michael Robinson wrote: > >> > >> ><Song that never ends snipped> > >> > > >> >Z: Brak! > >> >B: What?! > >> >Z: Stop it! > >> >B: I can't, it's the song that never ends! > >> > >> Hehehe :} > >> > >> Hey, I forgot, did that lady who hosted (ran?) the show die? > >> > > > >Which show are we talking about here? > > Lambchop's Play Along > Yeah, I think she died a few years ago. * Robinson > .-~*Jup > > YilidOOg ayvEEL -- "No one questions the assassination of a Captain who disobeys prime orders of the Empire." -- Ensign Pavel Chekov, "Mirror, Mirror"

2000-02-17 00:00:00 - Re: Wow, This ATSTV Place Is Really...Beautiful...And A Wonderful Place - (jupiturgrl@aol.comAndGetMe)

Michael Robinson wrote: >Empress of The Unknown wrote: >> >> Michael Robinson wrote: >> >> ><Song that never ends snipped> >> > >> >Z: Brak! >> >B: What?! >> >Z: Stop it! >> >B: I can't, it's the song that never ends! >> >> Hehehe :} >> >> Hey, I forgot, did that lady who hosted (ran?) the show die? >> > >Which show are we talking about here? Lambchop's Play Along .-~*Jup YilidOOg ayvEEL

2000-02-22 00:00:00 - Re: Wow, This ATSTV Place Is Really...Beautiful...And A Wonderful Place To Be... - (Asuka Langley-Sohryu <Asuka@NERV.com>)