FLM films - My Webpage

2000-05-01 00:00:00 - Re: Way OT: A bit of good news! - (TehTigre aka Mic <TehTigre@nospam.net>)

Melvyn the Trill <mrcansell-at-yahoo-dot-co-dot-uk@.> wrote in message news:8ekss6$mfj$2@gxsn.com... > I know there has been so much angst and sadness in this ng over the last > week, but I have to tell this to everyone in here who knows me... > > My marriage visa has been approved!! This means in a couple of short months > I will be able to join my love in marriage, and start our new life together > in the US. Am I excited?? You bet! <big smiles for the first time in days> > -- > > Melvyn the Trill Major, huge congrats! I am very very happy for you and your soon to be mate. You will have to tell us the love story one day. I am sure we will find it interesting. Mic hopeless romantic <g> > >

2000-05-01 00:00:00 - Way OT: A bit of good news! - ("Melvyn the Trill")

I know there has been so much angst and sadness in this ng over the last week, but I have to tell this to everyone in here who knows me... My marriage visa has been approved!! This means in a couple of short months I will be able to join my love in marriage, and start our new life together in the US. Am I excited?? You bet! <big smiles for the first time in days> -- Melvyn the Trill

2000-05-01 00:00:00 - Re: Way OT: A bit of good news! - (Michele <belanna@uswest.net>)

Melvyn the Trill wrote: > > I know there has been so much angst and sadness in this ng over the last > week, but I have to tell this to everyone in here who knows me... > > My marriage visa has been approved!! This means in a couple of short months > I will be able to join my love in marriage, and start our new life together > in the US. Am I excited?? You bet! <big smiles for the first time in days> > -- > > Melvyn the Trill Congrats melvyn, So where will you guys be living when you come here. Michele

2000-05-01 00:00:00 - Re: Way OT: A bit of good news! - (Ta' <tateria@yahoo.com>)

Melvyn the Trill <mrcansell-at-yahoo-dot-co-dot-uk@.> wrote in message news:8ekss6$mfj$2@gxsn.com... > I know there has been so much angst and sadness in this ng over the last > week, but I have to tell this to everyone in here who knows me... > > My marriage visa has been approved!! This means in a couple of short months > I will be able to join my love in marriage, and start our new life together > in the US. Am I excited?? You bet! <big smiles for the first time in days> YAY!!!!!

2000-05-01 00:00:00 - Re: Way OT: A bit of good news! - (jupiturgrl@aol.com)

Melvyn the Trill wrote: >I know there has been so much angst and sadness in this ng over the last >week, but I have to tell this to everyone in here who knows me... > >My marriage visa has been approved!! This means in a couple of short months >I will be able to join my love in marriage, and start our new life together >in the US. Am I excited?? You bet! Congrats! :} .-~* Jup ::throwing confetti::

2000-05-01 00:00:00 - Re: Way OT: A bit of good news! - (jwelch7208@aol.comSpamACK)

Congrats!!! :D

2000-05-01 00:00:00 - Re: Way OT: A bit of good news! - (Laura <laware@strato.net>)

Michele <belanna@uswest.net> wrote in message news:390DF754.34213B1E@uswest.net... > > > Melvyn the Trill wrote: > > > > I know there has been so much angst and sadness in this ng over the last > > week, but I have to tell this to everyone in here who knows me... > > > > My marriage visa has been approved!! This means in a couple of short months > > I will be able to join my love in marriage, and start our new life together > > in the US. Am I excited?? You bet! <big smiles for the first time in days> > > -- > > > > Melvyn the Trill > > Congrats melvyn, So where will you guys be living when you > come here. Let me add my congrats too. I hope you all have much joy!

2000-05-01 00:00:00 - Re: Way OT: A bit of good news! - (Bill Crawford <koichi@fastlane.net>)

On Mon, 1 May 2000 22:16:10 +0100, "Melvyn the Trill" <mrcansell-at-yahoo-dot-co-dot-uk@.> wrote: >I know there has been so much angst and sadness in this ng over the last >week, but I have to tell this to everyone in here who knows me... > >My marriage visa has been approved!! This means in a couple of short months >I will be able to join my love in marriage, and start our new life together >in the US. Am I excited?? You bet! <big smiles for the first time in days> Oh, lord. A Trill abroad. ;> Congratulations! - Will, strategically fitting in a reference to Kira's butt

2000-05-01 00:00:00 - Re: Way OT: A bit of good news! - (Alucard <decohenNOdeSPAM@ibm.net.invalid>)

"Melvyn the Trill" wrote: >I know there has been so much angst and sadness in this ng over the last >week, but I have to tell this to everyone in here who knows me... > >My marriage visa has been approved!! This means in a couple of short months >I will be able to join my love in marriage, and start our new life together >in the US. Am I excited?? You bet! <big smiles for the first time in days> >-- > >Melvyn the Trill > > > > Congratulations to you and your other half. * Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network * The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!

2000-05-02 00:00:00 - Re: Way OT: A bit of good news! - (Zepper <zepper_71@yahoo.com>)

Melvyn the Trill <mrcansell-at-yahoo-dot-co-dot-uk@.> wrote in message news:8ekss6$mfj$2@gxsn.com... > I know there has been so much angst and sadness in this ng over the last > week, but I have to tell this to everyone in here who knows me... > > My marriage visa has been approved!! This means in a couple of short months > I will be able to join my love in marriage, and start our new life together > in the US. Am I excited?? You bet! <big smiles for the first time in days> > -- > > Melvyn the Trill > > Congrats! -- Dudette Zepper :-P "Are you telling me I'm impossible to resist?" Tom Paris (Blood Fever)

2000-05-02 00:00:00 - Re: Way OT: A bit of good news! - (kemosabe@skyenet.net)

Masked Man---->Live long and prosper, Melvyn....\\// -- Who was that masked man?

2000-05-02 00:00:00 - Re: Way OT: A bit of good news! - (Countess Tess <grevetess@chello.se>)

Melvyn the Trill wrote: > I know there has been so much angst and sadness in this ng over the last > week, but I have to tell this to everyone in here who knows me... > > My marriage visa has been approved!! This means in a couple of short months > I will be able to join my love in marriage, and start our new life together > in the US. Am I excited?? You bet! <big smiles for the first time in days> > -- > > Melvyn the Trill Congratulation and good luck. :-) Tess

2000-05-02 00:00:00 - Re: Way OT: A bit of good news! - (Mirror Spock <robins80@pilot.msu.edu>)

Congratulations! -- "No one questions the assassination of a Captain who disobeys prime orders of the Empire." -- Ensign Pavel Chekov, "Mirror, Mirror"

2000-05-02 00:00:00 - Re: Way OT: A bit of good news! - (havoc <havoc@ucs.net>)

Melvyn the Trill wrote: > I know there has been so much angst and sadness in this ng over the > last > week, but I have to tell this to everyone in here who knows me... > > My marriage visa has been approved!! This means in a couple of short > months > I will be able to join my love in marriage, and start our new life > together > in the US. Am I excited?? You bet! <big smiles for the first time in > days> > -- > > Melvyn the Trill Congratulations Melvyn! Welcome to the land of the free and home of the brave... And best of luck in your marriage. -Havoc

2000-05-02 00:00:00 - Re: Way OT: A bit of good news! - (Helen & Bob <chil-out@ix.netcom.com>)

Melvyn the Trill wrote: > I know there has been so much angst and sadness in this ng over the last > week, but I have to tell this to everyone in here who knows me... > > My marriage visa has been approved!! This means in a couple of short months > I will be able to join my love in marriage, and start our new life together > in the US. Am I excited?? You bet! <big smiles for the first time in days> > -- > > Melvyn the Trill Congratulations. May your marriage be as happy as mine. (33d anniversary in August) Bob

2000-05-02 00:00:00 - Re: Way OT: A bit of good news! - (giselelaroche@yahoo.com)

Melvyn the Trill mrcansell-at-yahoo-dot-co-dot-uk@. wrote in <8ekss6$mfj$2@gxsn.com>: >I know there has been so much angst and sadness in this ng over the last >week, but I have to tell this to everyone in here who knows me... > >My marriage visa has been approved!! This means in a couple of short >months I will be able to join my love in marriage, and start our new >life together in the US. Am I excited?? You bet! <big smiles for the >first time in days> -- Hey glad to hear it..........:o)))) Gisele > >Melvyn the Trill > > > -- --Ubi dubium ibi libertas--

2000-05-02 00:00:00 - Re: Way OT: A bit of good news! - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbill25REMOVE-THIS@freeuk.com>)

"Melvyn the Trill" <mrcansell-at-yahoo-dot-co-dot-uk@.> wrote in message news:8ekss6 > I know there has been so much angst and sadness in this ng over the last > week, but I have to tell this to everyone in here who knows me... > > My marriage visa has been approved!! This means in a couple of short months > I will be able to join my love in marriage, and start our new life together > in the US. Am I excited?? You bet! <big smiles for the first time in days> > -- Congrats Melvyn... I hope the two of you are very happy :) -- Hugh: "Resistance is... NOT futile." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/ E-mail: evilbill25@freeuk.com. ICQ number: 37464244 Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-05-02 00:00:00 - Re: Way OT: A bit of good news! - (Nordy <sweet.thing@nospam.innocent.com>)

"Melvyn the Trill" <mrcansell-at-yahoo-dot-co-dot-uk@.> wrote in message news:8ekss6$mfj$2@gxsn.com... > I know there has been so much angst and sadness in this ng over the last > week, but I have to tell this to everyone in here who knows me... > > My marriage visa has been approved!! This means in a couple of short months > I will be able to join my love in marriage, and start our new life together > in the US. Am I excited?? You bet! <big smiles for the first time in days> > -- > > Melvyn the Trill > > woohoo, congrats Nordy aka CJ

2000-05-02 00:00:00 - Re: Way OT: A bit of good news! - ("Louis M. Brown" <phyphor@rocketmail.com>)

On Mon, 1 May 2000 22:16:10 +0100, "Melvyn the Trill" <mrcansell-at-yahoo-dot-co-dot-uk@.> wrote: >I know there has been so much angst and sadness in this ng over the last >week, but I have to tell this to everyone in here who knows me... > >My marriage visa has been approved!! This means in a couple of short months >I will be able to join my love in marriage, and start our new life together >in the US. Am I excited?? You bet! <big smiles for the first time in days> That's a definite HELL YEA, bro... -LMB

2000-05-02 00:00:00 - Re: Way OT: A bit of good news! - (starwind@khijol.org)

2000-05-02 00:00:00 - Re: Way OT: A bit of good news! - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

>From: "Melvyn the Trill" >My marriage visa has been approved!! Welcome, neighbor!!! You must be SOOOOOOO psyched, that's great news Melvyn! ~~ Anything worth taking seriously is worth making fun of.

2000-05-02 00:00:00 - Re: Way OT: A bit of good news! - (<>)

From: "Melvyn the Trill" >I know there has been so much angst and sadness in this ng over the last >week, but I have to tell this to everyone in here who knows me... > >My marriage visa has been approved!! This means in a couple of short months >I will be able to join my love in marriage, and start our new life together >in the US. Am I excited?? You bet! >I know there has been so much angst and sadness in this ng over the last >week, but I have to tell this to everyone in here who knows me... > >My marriage visa has been approved!! This means in a couple of short months >I will be able to join my love in marriage, and start our new life together >in the US. Am I excited?? You bet! Many congratulations, Melvyn!!! :-) Thena

2000-05-03 00:00:00 - Re: Way OT: A bit of good news! - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbill25REMOVE-THIS@freeuk.com>)

"havoc" <havoc@ucs.net> wrote in message news:390EE565.92A698AC@ucs.net... > > Congratulations Melvyn! > Welcome to the land of the free and home of the brave... > I thought that was the Klingon Empire? <g> -- Hugh: "Resistance is... NOT futile." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/ E-mail: evilbill25@freeuk.com. ICQ number: 37464244 Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950

2000-05-03 00:00:00 - Re: Way, Way OT: Another bit of good news! - ("lurker@home" <bluesbird@crosswinds.net>)

The reason why Lurker has been scarce around here for a few weeks: I have been following my son and his dream. Now he has a chance to make it come true, and I'm on the way to scenic Fort Wayne...... http://www.fansonly.com/schools/ucla/sports/m-volley/recaps/042900aaa.html

2000-05-03 00:00:00 - Re: Way, Way OT: Another bit of good news! - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

>From: "lurker@home" >The reason why Lurker has been scarce around here for a few weeks: I have >been following my son and his dream. Now he has a chance to make it come >true, and I'm on the way to scenic Fort Wayne...... >http://www.fansonly.com/schools/ucla/sports/m-volley/recaps/042900aaa.html Wow, that is your son??? AWESOME!!!! He must have so many girls thudding all around him. Great action shot! ~~ Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either. Just leave me the hell alone.

2000-05-04 00:00:00 - Re: Way OT: A bit of good news! - (Laura <laware@strato.net>)

Melvyn the Trill <mrcansell-at-yahoo-dot-co-dot-uk@.> wrote in message news:8esukm$7f9$1@gxsn.com... > <big smiles> > > I come back after a couple of hectic days doing boring work stuff, to find a > really heartwarming load of messages waiting for me. So, without further > ado, I would like to thank you all for your messages of congratulations. > > So, would Michele, Laura, Ta', Nordy, Jup, JWelch, Louis, Will, Starwind > (yep, immigration is a total brain-ache, and I've got loads still to do!), > Alucard, Shammie (yes, psyched up beyond belief), Mic (if you *really* want > to know... :-)), Thena, Gisele, Bill (yes thanks, *very* happy), Mirror > Spock, Havoc, Bob, Countess Tess, Zepper, and last but by no means last, > Masked Man please stand so I can salute you all. :-)) ::Stands:: *platonic smooch* I'm glad you're so happy!

2000-05-04 00:00:00 - Re: Way OT: A bit of good news! - ("Melvyn the Trill")

<big smiles> I come back after a couple of hectic days doing boring work stuff, to find a really heartwarming load of messages waiting for me. So, without further ado, I would like to thank you all for your messages of congratulations. So, would Michele, Laura, Ta', Nordy, Jup, JWelch, Louis, Will, Starwind (yep, immigration is a total brain-ache, and I've got loads still to do!), Alucard, Shammie (yes, psyched up beyond belief), Mic (if you *really* want to know... :-)), Thena, Gisele, Bill (yes thanks, *very* happy), Mirror Spock, Havoc, Bob, Countess Tess, Zepper, and last but by no means last, Masked Man please stand so I can salute you all. :-)) -- Melvyn the Trill http://www.geocities.com/melvyn_the_trill

2000-05-04 00:00:00 - Re: Way OT: A bit of good news! - (TehTigre aka Mic <TehTigre@nospam.net>)

Melvyn the Trill <mrcansell-at-yahoo-dot-co-dot-uk@.> wrote in message news:8esukm$7f9$1@gxsn.com... > <big smiles> > > I come back after a couple of hectic days doing boring work stuff, to find a > really heartwarming load of messages waiting for me. So, without further > ado, I would like to thank you all for your messages of congratulations. <snip>...... Mic (if you *really* want to know... :-)) ... please stand so I can salute you all. :-)) I am standing and waving frantically - YES! I want to know <g>. Mic

2000-05-04 00:00:00 - Re: Way, Way OT: Another bit of good news! - ("lurker@home" <bluesbird@crosswinds.net>)

Shammie wrote in message <20000503011541.16114.00001014@ng-fh1.aol.com>... >>From: "lurker@home" > >>The reason why Lurker has been scarce around here for a few weeks: I have >>been following my son and his dream. Now he has a chance to make it come >>true, and I'm on the way to scenic Fort Wayne...... > >>http://www.fansonly.com/schools/ucla/sports/m-volley/recaps/042900aaa.html > >Wow, that is your son??? >AWESOME!!!! >He must have so many girls thudding all around him. Great action shot! > That is he, oh fairest donii.... at 6'8", 230lb... he does all right for himself.......

2000-05-05 00:00:00 - Re: Way OT: A bit of good news! - (TehTigre aka Mic <TehTigre@nospam.net>)

Melvyn the Trill <mrcansell-at-yahoo-dot-co-dot-uk@.> wrote in message news:8evk0u$4l8$1@gxsn.com... > > TehTigre aka Mic wrote in message ... > > > Well, it is all to do with Star Trek, Nicole deBoer, and a crazy Englishman > taking off to the American midwest on his own for his first trip outside the > UK!! > > Take a look at my website, Mic, and follow the link to "About Me". > -- YAY! Sounds very intriguing. I will check it out! Mic

2000-05-05 00:00:00 - Re: Way OT: A bit of good news! - (Alucard <decohenNOdeSPAM@ibm.net.invalid>)

Okay now, Melvyn, here's the first few tips from the Husband's Handbook. She's going to be right more than 99% of the time, so savor that 1% when it comes along. The words: "You're right, honey, how can I help." Learn them. Get her flowers once in awhile for no particular reason at all. Good luck. Keep us posted. * Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network * The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!

2000-05-05 00:00:00 - Re: Way OT: A bit of good news! - ("Melvyn the Trill")

TehTigre aka Mic wrote in message ... > >Melvyn the Trill wrote ... >> <big smiles> >> >> I come back after a couple of hectic days doing boring work stuff, to find >a >> really heartwarming load of messages waiting for me. So, without further >> ado, I would like to thank you all for your messages of congratulations. > ><snip>...... Mic (if you *really* want to know... :-)) >... please stand so I can salute you all. :-)) > >I am standing and waving frantically - YES! I want to know <g>. > >Mic Well, it is all to do with Star Trek, Nicole deBoer, and a crazy Englishman taking off to the American midwest on his own for his first trip outside the UK!! Take a look at my website, Mic, and follow the link to "About Me". -- Melvyn the Trill http://www.geocities.com/melvyn_the_trill

2000-05-05 00:00:00 - Re: Way OT: A bit of good news! - (Mirror Spock <robins80@pilot.msu.edu>)

Melvyn the Trill wrote: > > <big smiles> > > I come back after a couple of hectic days doing boring work stuff, to find a > really heartwarming load of messages waiting for me. So, without further > ado, I would like to thank you all for your messages of congratulations. > > So, would Michele, Laura, Ta', Nordy, Jup, JWelch, Louis, Will, Starwind > (yep, immigration is a total brain-ache, and I've got loads still to do!), > Alucard, Shammie (yes, psyched up beyond belief), Mic (if you *really* want > to know... :-)), Thena, Gisele, Bill (yes thanks, *very* happy), Mirror > Spock, Havoc, Bob, Countess Tess, Zepper, and last but by no means last, > Masked Man please stand so I can salute you all. :-)) > -- :stands, adjusts his gold sash: Hiya! -- "No one questions the assassination of a Captain who disobeys prime orders of the Empire." -- Ensign Pavel Chekov, "Mirror, Mirror"

2000-05-06 00:00:00 - Re: Way OT: A bit of good news! - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <evilbill25REMOVE-THIS@freeuk.com>)

"Melvyn the Trill" <mrcansell-at-yahoo-dot-co-dot-uk@.> wrote in message > <big smiles> > > I come back after a couple of hectic days doing boring work stuff, to find a > really heartwarming load of messages waiting for me. So, without further > ado, I would like to thank you all for your messages of congratulations. > > So, would Michele, Laura, Ta', Nordy, Jup, JWelch, Louis, Will, Starwind > (yep, immigration is a total brain-ache, and I've got loads still to do!), > Alucard, Shammie (yes, psyched up beyond belief), Mic (if you *really* want > to know... :-)), Thena, Gisele, Bill (yes thanks, *very* happy), Mirror > Spock, Havoc, Bob, Countess Tess, Zepper, and last but by no means last, > Masked Man please stand so I can salute you all. :-)) > -- *stands up, adjusting Klingon sash of honour and pulling on itchy new uniform* <g> -- Hugh: "Resistance is... NOT futile." EvilBill's home page: http://members.xoom.com/EvilBill/ E-mail: evilbill25@freeuk.com. ICQ number: 37464244 Get paid to surf the web: http://www.alladvantage.com/join.asp?refid=dtd-950