FLM films - My Webpage

2000-07-22 00:00:00 - Re: A message from Tennessee - (5er <5er_member@newsguy.com>)

Cool! In article <Fupe5.1331$jS4.364759@feed.centuryinter.net>, "Lady says... > >Hi All, > >A quick message to our friends here; > >Gordon arrived safely, and lets just say once and for all, the chemistry was >*definitely* there 110%!! > >Gordon's version of events:- >Plane touched down in Newark at 12:00 pm local time, tranfer to a NorthWest >scuzi-jet not worth flying in unless you are cronically satisfied with >shoddy service ad uncomfortable seats. Michelle met me at the Airport in >Memphis and within 15 pico-seconds we were in each other's arms hugging and >kissing as would any couple who have been apart for more than a year. About >60 seconds after we met at the gate I'd already slipped a diamond engaement >ring on her finger and we made for the bagage claim area. It's day two now >and Michelle and I are very clearly made for each other, every nuance, every >part of our personalities from our phone calls is there and more. I know >that a lot of people say that you don't know someone until you meet them >"face" to "face", well we - Michelle and I - were very confident, and many >of our family and friends sensibly recommended caution, just in case. It's a >great pleasure to be able to tell all of them that no caution was needed and >when we met, it was as if we'd never been apart. > >OK, that's all folks. Sorry for gushing, but the upshot is that Engaged Pie >and Lady Pie are absolutely and completely engaged, officially with rings >and everything. > >I'm here for the next week or so, and then we're off to Scotland. We'll drop >in here from time to time, but neither of us wil be "back" here regularly >for the next two weeks or so. > >Michelle's version: - > >Ditto <wink>. For now - more later :-). I am just a bit distracted at the >moment. Hee hee > >More soon! > >Michelle and Gordon

2000-07-22 00:00:00 - Re: A message from Tennessee - (5er <5er_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <o0qe5.9861$cD.835362@news3.cableinet.net>, "Lisa" says... > >Dev wrote > >> >> *sigh* >> Why couldn't mine have gone as well? > >Because life's a bitch???? So do I have to pimp-slap it?!

2000-07-22 00:00:00 - Re: A message from Tennessee - ("Ta', Hannibal Lecters Apprentice" <tateria@yahoo.com>)

In article <XYse5.21094$I7.428368@news-west.usenetserver.com>, "Ta', says... > > >EvilBill[AGQx] ><devlinNOSPAM@NOSPAMagqx-imperium.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in >message news:8ld9qd$vhn$1@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk... >> >> *sigh* >> Why couldn't mine have gone as well? > >Dood. Move on. Ditto that. Most of us have gone through that shit at one time *at least*, but we also know that dwelling on it only makes it worse than it has to be. I encourage you to re-read my tips.

2000-07-22 00:00:00 - A message from Tennessee - (Lady Pie aka Michelle <LadyPie_2000@NOLIKESPAMyahoo.co.uk>)

2000-07-22 00:00:00 - Re: A message from Tennessee - (Lisa <lisa@chakfan.com>)

"Lady Pie aka Michelle" <LadyPie_2000@NOLIKESPAMyahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:Fupe5.1331$jS4.364759@feed.centuryinter.net... > Hi All, > > A quick message to our friends here; > > Gordon arrived safely, and lets just say once and for all, the chemistry was > *definitely* there 110%!! > > Gordon's version of events:- > Plane touched down in Newark at 12:00 pm local time, tranfer to a NorthWest > scuzi-jet not worth flying in unless you are cronically satisfied with > shoddy service ad uncomfortable seats. Michelle met me at the Airport in > Memphis and within 15 pico-seconds we were in each other's arms hugging and > kissing as would any couple who have been apart for more than a year. About > 60 seconds after we met at the gate I'd already slipped a diamond engaement > ring on her finger and we made for the bagage claim area. It's day two now > and Michelle and I are very clearly made for each other, every nuance, every > part of our personalities from our phone calls is there and more. I know > that a lot of people say that you don't know someone until you meet them > "face" to "face", well we - Michelle and I - were very confident, and many > of our family and friends sensibly recommended caution, just in case. It's a > great pleasure to be able to tell all of them that no caution was needed and > when we met, it was as if we'd never been apart. > > OK, that's all folks. Sorry for gushing, but the upshot is that Engaged Pie > and Lady Pie are absolutely and completely engaged, officially with rings > and everything. > > I'm here for the next week or so, and then we're off to Scotland. We'll drop > in here from time to time, but neither of us wil be "back" here regularly > for the next two weeks or so. > > Michelle's version: - > > Ditto <wink>. For now - more later :-). I am just a bit distracted at the > moment. Hee hee > > More soon! > > Michelle and Gordon I am *SO* pleased for you both :-)))))) Lisa

2000-07-22 00:00:00 - Re: A message from Tennessee - (Lisa <lisa@chakfan.com>)

Dev wrote > > *sigh* > Why couldn't mine have gone as well? Because life's a bitch???? > > Glad it's working out... you two have fun ;-) > Seconded!

2000-07-22 00:00:00 - Re: A message from Tennessee - (5er <5er_member@newsguy.com>)

In article <8ldckh$158$3@newsg2.svr.pol.co.uk>, "EvilBill[AGQx]" says... > >"Lisa" <lisa@chakfan.com> wrote in message news:o0qe5.9861 >> Dev wrote >> > >> > *sigh* >> > Why couldn't mine have gone as well? >> >> Because life's a bitch???? >> > >Yeah, well... if life's a bitch, then I'm just gonna have to become the male >equivalent! <g> In the Philippine language, the word for bitch is "puta". At the same time, the language has "puto". However, this means "small sweet rice cake". In other words, the language has no male equivalent to "bitch". Ain't it the coolest?

2000-07-23 00:00:00 - Re: A message from Tennessee - (King of Cyberia <garyli@reincarnate.com.GRETHOR>)

On Jul 22 Lady Pie aka Michelle walked on stage, wiggled said hiney and spoke to the members of alt.tv.star-trek.voyager: LP :Hi All, LP : LP :A quick message to our friends here; LP : LP :Gordon arrived safely, and lets just say once and for all, the LP :chemistry was *definitely* there 110%!! (cut) Two words: PRENUPTIAL AGREEMENT! Lay down the law on *who* does what and how. Other than that, hope things turn out. -- "This will put my words in your mouth." (Patrick Stewart) WuName: the Silent Observer (Not related to the ppl at www.geocities.com/ussindependencea/index.html) Home of Section 31 and Area 001 Command: home.coqui.net/hannbio/index1.htm

2000-07-23 00:00:00 - Re: A message from Tennessee - (Countess Tess <grevetess@chello.se>)

Lady Pie aka Michelle wrote: > Hi All, > > A quick message to our friends here; > > Gordon arrived safely, and lets just say once and for all, the chemistry was > *definitely* there 110%!! > > Gordon's version of events:- > Plane touched down in Newark at 12:00 pm local time, tranfer to a NorthWest > scuzi-jet not worth flying in unless you are cronically satisfied with > shoddy service ad uncomfortable seats. Michelle met me at the Airport in > Memphis and within 15 pico-seconds we were in each other's arms hugging and > kissing as would any couple who have been apart for more than a year. About > 60 seconds after we met at the gate I'd already slipped a diamond engaement > ring on her finger and we made for the bagage claim area. It's day two now > and Michelle and I are very clearly made for each other, every nuance, every > part of our personalities from our phone calls is there and more. I know > that a lot of people say that you don't know someone until you meet them > "face" to "face", well we - Michelle and I - were very confident, and many > of our family and friends sensibly recommended caution, just in case. It's a > great pleasure to be able to tell all of them that no caution was needed and > when we met, it was as if we'd never been apart. > > OK, that's all folks. Sorry for gushing, but the upshot is that Engaged Pie > and Lady Pie are absolutely and completely engaged, officially with rings > and everything. > > I'm here for the next week or so, and then we're off to Scotland. We'll drop > in here from time to time, but neither of us wil be "back" here regularly > for the next two weeks or so. > > Michelle's version: - > > Ditto <wink>. For now - more later :-). I am just a bit distracted at the > moment. Hee hee > > More soon! > > Michelle and Gordon Have fun, be happy and don't do anything I wouldn't do. :-) Tess

2000-07-23 00:00:00 - Re: A message from Tennessee - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <devlinNOSPAM@NOSPAMagqx-imperium.fsnet.co.uk>)

"Countess Tess" <grevetess@chello.se> wrote in message > > Have fun, be happy and don't do anything I wouldn't do. :-) > That doesn't exclude much then. <eg> -- * Assimilate this! ICQ: 37464244.

2000-07-23 00:00:00 - Re: A message from Tennessee - (Julianna Feigl <glacierqueenNOSPAM@hotmail.com>)

On Sat, 22 Jul 2000 17:50:16 -0500, "Lady Pie aka Michelle" <LadyPie_2000@NOLIKESPAMyahoo.co.uk> wrote: >Hi All, > >A quick message to our friends here; > >Gordon arrived safely, and lets just say once and for all, the chemistry was >*definitely* there 110%!! > >Gordon's version of events:- >Plane touched down in Newark at 12:00 pm local time, tranfer to a NorthWest >scuzi-jet not worth flying in unless you are cronically satisfied with >shoddy service ad uncomfortable seats. Michelle met me at the Airport in >Memphis and within 15 pico-seconds we were in each other's arms hugging and >kissing as would any couple who have been apart for more than a year. About >60 seconds after we met at the gate I'd already slipped a diamond engaement >ring on her finger and we made for the bagage claim area. It's day two now >and Michelle and I are very clearly made for each other, every nuance, every >part of our personalities from our phone calls is there and more. I know >that a lot of people say that you don't know someone until you meet them >"face" to "face", well we - Michelle and I - were very confident, and many >of our family and friends sensibly recommended caution, just in case. It's a >great pleasure to be able to tell all of them that no caution was needed and >when we met, it was as if we'd never been apart. > >OK, that's all folks. Sorry for gushing, but the upshot is that Engaged Pie >and Lady Pie are absolutely and completely engaged, officially with rings >and everything. That's absolutely fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best wishes to both of you!!!!!!!!!! >I'm here for the next week or so, and then we're off to Scotland. We'll drop >in here from time to time, but neither of us wil be "back" here regularly >for the next two weeks or so. > >Michelle's version: - > >Ditto <wink>. For now - more later :-). I am just a bit distracted at the >moment. Hee hee > >More soon! > >Michelle and Gordon > :-)))))) And hugs and kisses to little Bay! Julianna -------- Tuvok: The main reason to watch Voyager!

"Lisa" <lisa@chakfan.com> wrote in message news:o0qe5.9861 > Dev wrote > > > > *sigh* > > Why couldn't mine have gone as well? > > Because life's a bitch???? > Yeah, well... if life's a bitch, then I'm just gonna have to become the male equivalent! <g> -- * Shit! Just overshot LZ, Command! Cripes, this thing is a brick! ICQ: 37464244 Remove NOSPAM to reply by e-mail.

2000-07-23 00:00:00 - Re: A message from Tennessee - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <devlinNOSPAM@NOSPAMagqx-imperium.fsnet.co.uk>)

"Lady Pie aka Michelle" <LadyPie_2000@NOLIKESPAMyahoo.co.uk> wrote in message > Hi All, > > A quick message to our friends here; > > Gordon arrived safely, and lets just say once and for all, the chemistry was > *definitely* there 110%!! > > Gordon's version of events:- > Plane touched down in Newark at 12:00 pm local time, tranfer to a NorthWest > scuzi-jet not worth flying in unless you are cronically satisfied with > shoddy service ad uncomfortable seats. Michelle met me at the Airport in > Memphis and within 15 pico-seconds we were in each other's arms hugging and > kissing as would any couple who have been apart for more than a year. About > 60 seconds after we met at the gate I'd already slipped a diamond engaement > ring on her finger and we made for the bagage claim area. It's day two now > and Michelle and I are very clearly made for each other, every nuance, every > part of our personalities from our phone calls is there and more. I know > that a lot of people say that you don't know someone until you meet them > "face" to "face", well we - Michelle and I - were very confident, and many > of our family and friends sensibly recommended caution, just in case. It's a > great pleasure to be able to tell all of them that no caution was needed and > when we met, it was as if we'd never been apart. > > OK, that's all folks. Sorry for gushing, but the upshot is that Engaged Pie > and Lady Pie are absolutely and completely engaged, officially with rings > and everything. > > I'm here for the next week or so, and then we're off to Scotland. We'll drop > in here from time to time, but neither of us wil be "back" here regularly > for the next two weeks or so. > > Michelle's version: - > > Ditto <wink>. For now - more later :-). I am just a bit distracted at the > moment. Hee hee > > More soon! > > Michelle and Gordon > *sigh* Why couldn't mine have gone as well? Glad it's working out... you two have fun ;-) -- * Shit! Just overshot LZ, Command! Cripes, this thing is a brick! ICQ: 37464244 Remove NOSPAM to reply by e-mail.

2000-07-24 00:00:00 - Re: A message from Tennessee - (Mirror Spock <robins80@pilot.msu.edu>)

Hope it keeps getting better! * Robinson -- "No one questions the assassination of a Captain who disobeys prime orders of the Empire." -- Ensign Pavel Chekov, "Mirror, Mirror"

2000-07-24 00:00:00 - Re: A message from Tennessee - (Zabana Brandon <zabana@collegetoday.com>)

5er wroteded: > "EvilBill[AGQx]" says... > >"Lisa" wrote: > >> Dev wrote: > >> > > >> > *sigh* > >> > Why couldn't mine have gone as well? > >> > >> Because life's a bitch???? > >> > > > >Yeah, well... if life's a bitch, then I'm > >just gonna have to become the male equivalent! <g> > > In the Philippine language, the word for > bitch is "puta". Who's da puta? You da puta, 5er. You *MY* puta. > At the same time, the language has "puto". > However, this means "small sweet rice cake". > In other words, the language has no male > equivalent to "bitch". Ain't it the coolest? Or EB's a small sweet rice cake.

2000-07-24 00:00:00 - Re: A message from Tennessee - ("Ta', Hannibal Lecters Apprentice" <tateria@yahoo.com>)

King of Cyberia <garyli@reincarnate.com.GRETHOR> wrote in message news:Pine.GSO.4.21.0007231814430.6760-100000@uhunix4... > On Jul 22 Lady Pie aka Michelle walked on stage, wiggled said hiney and > spoke to the members of alt.tv.star-trek.voyager: > > LP :Hi All, > LP : > LP :A quick message to our friends here; > LP : > LP :Gordon arrived safely, and lets just say once and for all, the > LP :chemistry was *definitely* there 110%!! > (cut) > > Two words: PRENUPTIAL AGREEMENT! > Lay down the law on *who* does what and how. > Other than that, hope things turn out. <SLAP>

2000-07-24 00:00:00 - Re: A message from Tennessee - (Aardvark <aardvarkboy@hotmail.com>)

"Lady Pie aka Michelle" wrote: <brushing tear from eye> > I'm here for the next week or so, and then we're off to Scotland. We'll drop > in here from time to time, but neither of us wil be "back" here regularly > for the next two weeks or so. > > Michelle's version: - > > Ditto <wink>. For now - more later :-). I am just a bit distracted at the > moment. Hee hee Why hell yeah! Understandable! You two have fun now.

2000-07-24 00:00:00 - Re: A message from Tennessee - (Aardvark <aardvarkboy@hotmail.com>)

"King of Cyberia" wrote: > LP :Gordon arrived safely, and lets just say once and for all, the > LP :chemistry was *definitely* there 110%!! > (cut) > > Two words: PRENUPTIAL AGREEMENT! Ouch! Just make sure yer both broke before you getz hitched. > Lay down the law on *who* does what and how. Hell man... patience. She'll get to *that* part. <eg>

2000-07-24 00:00:00 - Re: A message from Tennessee - (Aardvark <aardvarkboy@hotmail.com>)

"5er" wrote: > >Dood. Move on. > > Ditto that. Most of us have gone through that shit at one time *at least*, but > we also know that dwelling on it only makes it worse than it has to be. True on this Fiver. Never look back. > I encourage you to re-read my tips. Sick bastard. Give dem tips back to the Rabbi you stole 'em from!

2000-07-24 00:00:00 - Re: A message from Tennessee - (Laura <laware@strato.net>)

Lady Pie aka Michelle <LadyPie_2000@NOLIKESPAMyahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:Fupe5.1331$jS4.364759@feed.centuryinter.net... > Hi All, > > A quick message to our friends here; > > Gordon arrived safely, and lets just say once and for all, the chemistry was > *definitely* there 110%!! YAY guys! :-) Have a great time! -- Laura Ware (laware@strato.net) A messy kitchen is a happy kitchen and this kitchen is delirious.

2000-07-24 00:00:00 - Re: A message from Tennessee - (jwelch7208@aol.comSpamACK)

Hmm.........:::eyes caution, reluctantly gives in:: CONGRATULATIONS!! WEE! :) Known as Moron in the Voyager group. AND I am proud of it!

2000-07-25 00:00:00 - Re: A message from Tennessee - (King of Cyberia <garyli@reincarnate.com.GRETHOR>)

Today EvilBill[AGQx] walked on stage, wiggled said hiney and spoke to the members of alt.tv.star-trek.voyager: KC :> Lay down the law on *who* does what and how. EB : EB :Who are you, a Ferengi??? Do the Ferengi have lawyers? EB :* I have been stalked by a troll from Microsuck. All right, who?! -- "Why do you ask questions for which you already know the answers?" (Patrick Stewart) WuName: the Silent Observer (Not related to the ppl at www.geocities.com/ussindependencea/index.html) Home of Section 31 and Area 001 Command: home.coqui.net/hannbio/index1.htm

2000-07-25 00:00:00 - Re: A message from Tennessee - (King of Cyberia <garyli@reincarnate.com.GRETHOR>)

On Jul 24 Ta', Hannibal Lecters Apprentice escaped from the alt.tv.star-trek.voyager mental institution and screamed at stunned people: KC :> Two words: PRENUPTIAL AGREEMENT! KC :> Lay down the law on *who* does what and how. KC :> Other than that, hope things turn out. TA : TA :<SLAP> *bonks Ta with rebars* Watch it, you almost hit me! -- "Why do you ask questions for which you already know the answers?" (Patrick Stewart) WuName: the Silent Observer (Not related to the ppl at www.geocities.com/ussindependencea/index.html) Home of Section 31 and Area 001 Command: home.coqui.net/hannbio/index1.htm

2000-07-25 00:00:00 - Re: A message from Tennessee - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <devlin@SPAM-ME-AND-DIE-MUTHAF**KERagqx-imperium.fsnet.co.uk>)

"King of Cyberia" <garyli@reincarnate.com.GRETHOR> wrote in message > > Two words: PRENUPTIAL AGREEMENT! > Lay down the law on *who* does what and how. Who are you, a Ferengi??? -- * "Sir, they've taken Mr Rimmer!" "Well quick, let's get outta here before they bring him back!" ICQ: 37464244.

2000-07-25 00:00:00 - Re: A message from Tennessee - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <devlin@SPAM-ME-AND-DIE-MUTHAF**KERagqx-imperium.fsnet.co.uk>)

2000-07-25 00:00:00 - Re: A message from Tennessee - (Countess Tess <grevetess@chello.se>)

"EvilBill[AGQx]" wrote: > "Countess Tess" <grevetess@chello.se> wrote in message > > > > Have fun, be happy and don't do anything I wouldn't do. :-) > > > > That doesn't exclude much then. <eg> It certainly doesn't ;-) It don't exclude much. <veg> Tess

2000-07-27 00:00:00 - Re: A message from Tennessee - (Countess Tess <grevetess@chello.se>)

2000-07-28 00:00:00 - Re: A message from Tennessee - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <devlin@SPAM-ME-AND-DIE-MUTHAagqx-imperium.fsnet.co.uk>)

"Countess Tess" <grevetess@chello.se> wrote in message > "EvilBill[AGQx]" wrote: > > > > Now I'm intrigued <eg> > > I bet you are. <eg> > Hmmmm... *thinks wicked thoughts* ;-) -- * Inconceivable! ICQ: 37464244.

2000-07-29 00:00:00 - Re: A message from Tennessee - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <devlin@SPAM-ME-AND-DIE-MUTHAagqx-imperium.fsnet.co.uk>)

"Countess Tess" <grevetess@chello.se> wrote in message > "EvilBill[AGQx]" wrote: > > > > Hmmmm... *thinks wicked thoughts* ;-) > > I thought you would. <veg> > Come to my quarters tonight and I'll demonstrate. <eg> -- * The assimilation of this species would detract from our perfection. ICQ: 37464244.

2000-07-29 00:00:00 - Re: A message from Tennessee - (Countess Tess <grevetess@chello.se>)

2000-08-03 00:00:00 - Re: A message from Tennessee - ("EvilBill[AGQx]" <devlin@SPAM-ME-AND-DIE-MUTHAagqx-imperium.fsnet.co.uk>)

2000-08-03 00:00:00 - Re: A message from Tennessee - (Blade <kvanza@yahoo.comNOSPAM>)

Yeah, I know late on the response again but that's the problem when working your way through a bunch of messages and such.. <Throws Confetti> CONGRATULATIONS!!! Blade is Blade :) ICQ# 14126341

2000-08-03 00:00:00 - Re: A message from Tennessee - (Countess Tess <grevetessNOgrSPAM@chello.se.invalid>)

2000-08-10 00:00:00 - Re: A message from Tennessee - ("Pie's Cupcake (Michelle)" <tehtigre@centurytel.net>)

Thanks Blade! Mic Blade <kvanza@yahoo.comNOSPAM> wrote in message news:6o0hos4vldkrcflv7aaucurf52bsrnadjk@4ax.com... > Yeah, I know late on the response again but that's the problem when > working your way through a bunch of messages and such.. > > <Throws Confetti> > CONGRATULATIONS!!! > > > Blade is Blade :) > > ICQ# 14126341