FLM films - My Webpage

2000-02-29 00:00:00 - CAPTAIN KIRK DOES KARIOKE! - (Alex Cain <alexcain@juno.com>)

William Shatner is a doofus.

2000-02-29 00:00:00 - Re: CAPTAIN KIRK DOES KARIOKE! - ("David E. Powell" <David_Powell3006@email.msn.com>)

Alex Cain wrote in message <38BC94EE.BEF@juno.com>... >William Shatner is a doofus. Ever hear "The Transformed Man?" William Shatner is the MAN! ANYONE, and I mean ANYONE with that much guts is a mack in my book.

2000-02-29 00:00:00 - Re: CAPTAIN KIRK DOES KARIOKE! - (Wavemaker <wavemaker@my-deja.com>)

"Shammie" wrote: > > He's now da man in my book since having seen "Free Enterprise." Anyone who can > parody himself that brilliantly has guts in *my* book. It was enough to make me > change from being a Trekker to a Trekkie! Rent it if you haven't seen it, > you'll love his performance. I almost rented that the other night. I will *definitely* rent it this weekend!

2000-03-01 00:00:00 - Re: CAPTAIN KIRK DOES KARIOKE! - (Alex Cain <alexcain@Juno.com>)

The Avenger wrote: > > On 1 Mar 2000 13:45:08 GMT, bokonon@netcom.com (The Bogus Prophet) > wrote: > > >Darrin <darrin99@iname.com> wrote: > >>"Papo" <paporodriguez@earthlink.net> wrote: > >>>Alex Cain <alexcain@juno.com> wrote: > >>>> William Shatner is a doofus. > >>> > >>>His singing really really sucks. > >> > >>In the commercial, he's actually goofing on himself. In the 70's, he > >>put out a serious record, with him singing in the same style. Needless > >>to say it's a classic, and it still makes an appearance on Howard > >>Stern, every now and then. > > > >Well, even if he is goofing on himself, I DON'T WANT HIM ON MY > >F'N TV!!!! Man, it's really traumatizing to skip to another > >channel when one of his "singing" comercials comes on only find > >the same one (IT DOESN'T MATTER IS THEY'RE THE SAME OR NOT!) on > >the next couple of channels. I have nightmares that I'll turn > >on the TV and there's nothing BUT Shatner "singing" commercials > >on. Please, folks, JUST STOP THE MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! > > > >Thank you and God bless you. Please drive through. > > > > > >-- > > "You trying to work me, boy?" - Minerva, > > Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil > > "It's A Business, Stupid". The Bogus Prophet > > The Bogus Prophet-bokonon@netcom.com Copyright 2000, Mike Palij > yeah its rough all day being unemployed from NYu huh Mikey :) > It's also rough being a 31 year old pedophile isn't it Stephen?

2000-03-01 00:00:00 - Re: CAPTAIN STEPHEN SIGNORELLI DOES KARIOKE! - (bokonon@netcom.com)

Stephen Signorelli aka The Avenger <pyter_taravitch@hotmail.com> wrote: >bokonon@netcom.com (The Bogus Prophet) wrote: >>Darrin <darrin99@iname.com> wrote: >>>"Papo" <paporodriguez@earthlink.net> wrote: >>>>Alex Cain <alexcain@juno.com> wrote: >>>>> William Shatner is a doofus. >>>> >>>>His singing really really sucks. >>> >>>In the commercial, he's actually goofing on himself. In the 70's, he >>>put out a serious record, with him singing in the same style. Needless >>>to say it's a classic, and it still makes an appearance on Howard >>>Stern, every now and then. >> >>Well, even if he is goofing on himself, I DON'T WANT HIM ON MY >>F'N TV!!!! Man, it's really traumatizing to skip to another >>channel when one of his "singing" comercials comes on only find >>the same one (IT DOESN'T MATTER IS THEY'RE THE SAME OR NOT!) on >>the next couple of channels. I have nightmares that I'll turn >>on the TV and there's nothing BUT Shatner "singing" commercials >>on. Please, folks, JUST STOP THE MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >> >>Thank you and God bless you. Please drive through. > >yeah its rough all day being unemployed from NYu huh Mikey :) I wouldn't know, since I'm not unemployed. But since you are, I'll help you out. I heard that the Underpants Gnomes are looking for a few good men but they'll settle for someone like you. I suggest that you snatch it up while you can. >Stephen Signorelli >the last of the Dark Lord of the Sith Trolls -- "You trying to work me, boy?" - Minerva, Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil "It's A Business, Stupid". The Bogus Prophet The Bogus Prophet-bokonon@netcom.com Copyright 2000, Mike Palij

2000-03-01 00:00:00 - Re: CAPTAIN KIRK DOES KARIOKE! - (GrandMstrTrashay <trashay@my-deja.com>)

Here we go again... HE'S ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS. He does radio ads as well as TV. His cover of 'We gotta get outta this place' almost made me have a car accident. Priceline.com is brilliant with this ad campaign. For more entertainment, click onto the Cap'n Kirk Singalong Site: http://209.68.1.93/emotionp/singalong/kirk.html And remember - there's a link in there for SPOCK. While Kirk is more of a 'talk over music' kinda guy, SPOCK ACTUALLY SINGS. Do not attempt to click these sites while consuming beverages, as they will quite probably pass through your nose. gmt: This thread repeats itself every 350 hours. Alex Cain <alexcain@juno.com> wrote in message news:38BC94EE.BEF@juno.com... > William Shatner is a doofus.

2000-03-01 00:00:00 - Re: CAPTAIN KIRK DOES KARIOKE! - (pyter_taravitch@hotmail.com)

On 1 Mar 2000 13:45:08 GMT, bokonon@netcom.com (The Bogus Prophet) wrote: >Darrin <darrin99@iname.com> wrote: >>"Papo" <paporodriguez@earthlink.net> wrote: >>>Alex Cain <alexcain@juno.com> wrote: >>>> William Shatner is a doofus. >>> >>>His singing really really sucks. >> >>In the commercial, he's actually goofing on himself. In the 70's, he >>put out a serious record, with him singing in the same style. Needless >>to say it's a classic, and it still makes an appearance on Howard >>Stern, every now and then. > >Well, even if he is goofing on himself, I DON'T WANT HIM ON MY >F'N TV!!!! Man, it's really traumatizing to skip to another >channel when one of his "singing" comercials comes on only find >the same one (IT DOESN'T MATTER IS THEY'RE THE SAME OR NOT!) on >the next couple of channels. I have nightmares that I'll turn >on the TV and there's nothing BUT Shatner "singing" commercials >on. Please, folks, JUST STOP THE MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! > >Thank you and God bless you. Please drive through. > > >-- > "You trying to work me, boy?" - Minerva, > Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil > "It's A Business, Stupid". The Bogus Prophet > The Bogus Prophet-bokonon@netcom.com Copyright 2000, Mike Palij yeah its rough all day being unemployed from NYu huh Mikey :) Darth Avenger the last of the Dark Lord of the Sith Trolls RSPWWCW European Champion 1999 Inductee RSPW Hall of Fame former RSPWWCW World Heavyweight Champion former RSPWWCW World Television Champion former RSPWECW World Tag team Champion (with ph767 and Darth Bundy) retired RSPW-G Head of Covert Operations "Avenger is the heir to my throne"- Jayrock "By the time we are done with you, you wont even be able to get a WEB-TV account!" ---- Chad Bryant, who lost his domain name due to his spamming me "trust me, in a few weeks you will be in JAIL!!" -suicide victim Alex Cain (RIP), over one year ago. "Oh I am going to have fun with your $$$ after my lawyer gets a hold of you next week!!!" - drug addict John Henry DeJong, last year (right before he mysteriously was fired from NCSU) "you do realize that you're in a lot of trouble, don't you? Things may be slow to happen, but they will happen. Trust me , you'll be off the Internet in a week, I promise that" - ex-con/45 year old wine tasting former NYU doctoral fellow Mike Palij, who's harrassment of me led to his censurship by his peers at NYU. www.theavenger.somewhere.net http://www.geocities.com/Pipeline/Ramp/7713/

2000-03-01 00:00:00 - Re: CAPTAIN KIRK DOES KARIOKE! - (Helen & Bob <chil-out@ix.netcom.com>)

Alex Cain wrote: > William Shatner is a doofus. You should do 1/10th as well in life. Bob

2000-03-01 00:00:00 - Re: CAPTAIN KIRK DOES KARIOKE! - (Heim-Were-dall 2000 <heimdall@usenet-performance-art.org>)

In article <38BCBE45.868BF771@hotmail.com>, Johnny Keyes <"Johnny 12 Inch"@hotmail.com> says... > but, Brah!!!... he's got "two tickets to paradise" and he's as "Free as > a Bird"!!! > > Alex Cain wrote: > > > William Shatner is a doofus. > 'WHAT WAS IT MAN???? WHAT WRECKED YOUR SHIP?????????' -- H2K Meowers: Your racist, sexist, dehumanising(SIC) posts are welcome, appropriate, and most appreciated. Thanks awfully. TRANSLATION OFFICER SECOND CLASS UNITED MEOW-MEOW ARMY MEOW FIRST AIRBORNE DIVISION "FIRST TO FIGHT, YER GOD DAMNED RIGHT" \\ V // * \\ | // * * \```/ * * = ` `= * * == ` `== * === ` `==== * ==` ` ` `=== * * // ` `\ * // ` `\\ * // ` ` \\ * // ` ` \\ * // ` ` \\ * // ` ` \\ ```` ```` * ` m e o w . ` * `````````````` F I R S T A I R B O R N E bagde #u287dw65tgfe4 Cohort#5 TINCC #49 on the false BIG Werename List #2 on The OFFICIAL ONE TRUE BIG Werename List For AHWW ICQ: 63125913

2000-03-01 00:00:00 - Re: CAPTAIN KIRK DOES KARIOKE! - (bokonon@netcom.com)

2000-03-01 00:00:00 - Re: CAPTAIN KIRK DOES KARIOKE! - (shamtrek@aol.compizzagrl)

2000-03-01 00:00:00 - Re: CAPTAIN KIRK DOES KARIOKE! - (Johnny Keyes <"Johnny 12 Inch"@hotmail.com>)

2000-03-01 00:00:00 - Re: CAPTAIN KIRK DOES KARIOKE! - (Papo <paporodriguez@earthlink.net>)