FLM films - My Webpage

2000-06-16 00:00:00 - If Seven met Picard - (conANDave <conandave@email.com>)

if Seven met Picard, do you think that, instinctively, she would refer to him as Locutus? Sure both have been seperated from the collective for a while, but considering that Locutus was held in high importance in the collective and in "I, Borg", Hugh referred to Picard by Locutus, even though Picard had been seperated for a while.

2000-06-16 00:00:00 - Re: If Seven met Picard - (--- <anonymous@myserver.org>)

If 7of9 cannot call herself by her given name, (outside Unimatrix 0) why would she call Locutus anything else? "conANDave" <conandave@email.com> wrote in message news:6_x25.2899$3D1.53388@news1.frmt1.sfba.home.com... > if Seven met Picard, do you think that, instinctively, she would refer to > him as Locutus? Sure both have been seperated from the collective for a > while, but considering that Locutus was held in high importance in the > collective and in "I, Borg", Hugh referred to Picard by Locutus, even though > Picard had been seperated for a while. > >

2000-06-17 00:00:00 - Re: If Seven met Picard - (DBR <assman.finalfrontier.com@home.com>)

If Seven met Picard, I'm sure TPTB would find a way to screw it up. I think it's better if Picard never associates himself with any of the Voyager Crew - or show, for that matter.

2000-06-17 00:00:00 - RE: If Seven met Picard - (Rose Gowens <rosegarden@MailAndNews.com>)

2000-06-17 00:00:00 - Re: If Seven met Picard - (Lady Pie aka Michelle <LadyPie_2000@yahoo.co.uk>)

Rose Gowens <rosegarden@MailAndNews.com> wrote in message news:3958CBEC@MailAndNews.com... > >===== Original Message From "conANDave" <conandave@email.com> ===== > >if Seven met Picard, do you think that, instinctively, she would refer to > >him as Locutus? Sure both have been seperated from the collective for a > >while, but considering that Locutus was held in high importance in the > >collective and in "I, Borg", Hugh referred to Picard by Locutus, even though > >Picard had been seperated for a while. > > If she is anywhere as smart as I think she is, she would call him 'sexy' and > 'assimilate' him. (-; > > > Rose > Now THAT would be a scene to see.... Mic > > >

2000-06-17 00:00:00 - Re: If Seven met Picard - (- - <anonimous@myserver.org>)

But by the end of Descent didn't he finally take a liking to Hugh and the rest of the singular Borg? "Splinter" <splinter@centurytel.net.NOSPAM> wrote in message news:d44mksk6299gtjni9ruq7tj7cfgrcnrm4k@4ax.com... > On Fri, 16 Jun 2000 22:45:43 GMT, "---" <anonymous@myserver.org> wrote: > > >If 7of9 cannot call herself by her given name, (outside Unimatrix 0) why > >would she call Locutus anything else? > > > Good answer :) I would suspect that Seven would call Jean-Luc by his > Borg designation of Locutus. > But, then, I wonder how Picard would respond to meeting Seven. We all > know he has a deep-seated hatred of anything remotely Borg. Hell, how would > Picard react to finding out that Janeway, Tuvok, and B'elanna basically > volunteered to become Drones? I suspect that Picard would roast Janeway and the > others alive in the "Mother of all Dressing Downs". > > > <<<Splinter>>> > > Remove the .nospam to reply...or better yet, use the "reply-to: header as the .nospam is pre-removed :)

2000-06-17 00:00:00 - Re: If Seven met Picard - (conANDave <conandave@email.com>)

"Rose Gowens" <rosegarden@MailAndNews.com> wrote in message news:3958CBEC@MailAndNews.com... : If she is anywhere as smart as I think she is, she would call him 'sexy' and : 'assimilate' him. (-; No more worries about not carrying on the family line, I suppose...

Splinter <splinter@centurytel.net.NOSPAM> wrote in message news:d44mksk6299gtjni9ruq7tj7cfgrcnrm4k@4ax.com... > On Fri, 16 Jun 2000 22:45:43 GMT, "---" <anonymous@myserver.org> wrote: > > >If 7of9 cannot call herself by her given name, (outside Unimatrix 0) why > >would she call Locutus anything else? > > > Good answer :) I would suspect that Seven would call Jean-Luc by his > Borg designation of Locutus. > But, then, I wonder how Picard would respond to meeting Seven. We all > know he has a deep-seated hatred of anything remotely Borg. Hell, how would > Picard react to finding out that Janeway, Tuvok, and B'elanna basically > volunteered to become Drones? I suspect that Picard would roast Janeway and the > others alive in the "Mother of all Dressing Downs". I would pay good money to see this!

2000-06-17 00:00:00 - Re: If Seven met Picard - (kemosabe@skyenet.net)

On Sat, 17 Jun 2000 01:49:17 -0400, Splinter <splinter@centurytel.net.NOSPAM> wrote: |I suspect that Picard would roast Janeway and the |others alive in the "Mother of all Dressing Downs". Masked Man----->Never gonna happen. Picard and Janeway are equals. He might berate her plan as foolish, inordinately risky, and with little chance of success. Janeway could counter that he had no knowledge of their tactical situation, that their efforts were inspired by his own on an earlier occasion, and that they had an opportunity to neutralize the threat of the Borg while in Borg space that she couldnt in good conscience pass up, regardless of the cost. Picard would have to respect that, however much he disliked it. -- Who was that masked man?

2000-06-18 00:00:00 - RE: If Seven met Picard - (brotherdream@cs.com)

2000-06-18 00:00:00 - Re: If Seven met Picard - (Velian <velian2k@home.com>)

They are not equals. You must be a chick. "Masked Man" <kemosabe@skyenet.net> wrote in message news:394eaee8.924312091@news.mindspring.com... > On Sat, 17 Jun 2000 01:49:17 -0400, Splinter > <splinter@centurytel.net.NOSPAM> wrote: > > |I suspect that Picard would roast Janeway and the > |others alive in the "Mother of all Dressing Downs". > > Masked Man----->Never gonna happen. Picard and Janeway are equals. > He might berate her plan as foolish, inordinately risky, and with > little chance of success. Janeway could counter that he had no > knowledge of their tactical situation, that their efforts were > inspired by his own on an earlier occasion, and that they had an > opportunity to neutralize the threat of the Borg while in Borg space > that she couldnt in good conscience pass up, regardless of the cost. > Picard would have to respect that, however much he disliked it. > > -- > > > > > Who was that masked man?

2000-06-18 00:00:00 - RE: If Seven met Picard - (Rose Gowens <rosegarden@MailAndNews.com>)